Siblings with Benefits

Story Info
It's convenient having a stud in the next bedroom.
3k words
4.43
29.3k
43
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers

"You're brother's prick is hard as stone and spurts like a fountain. You should ride it every day...."

Sex groans echoed from my brother's bedroom. Gunner just got home from work and already had a girl in his room. Putting on a sexy black nightie, I snuck down the hall like a ninja and peeked inside his door. I recognized the girl from my college algebra class.

Naomi, she was naked and on all fours with my naked brother screwing her doggie-style. Grabbing her flapping tits he humped her deep and hard. Naomi groaned and bit the pillow.

Gunner saw me and waved, "Hi Chelsie." And he kept humping.

'Shit.' It felt perverted to watch my big brother screw another girl. But he didn't mind me watching. Naomi's body bounced with each plunge. Gunner showed off by pounding her faster. 'Oh Chelsie, look at me fucking this hot cheerleader.'

I rubbed my twat as they screwed. Then I realized which hole Gunner was pounding... His cock wasn't in Naomi's cunt. It was stuck up her ASS!

Gunner butt-fucked his girlfriend right in front of me. It looked disgusting, but Naomi smiled as his fat prick reamed out her asshole. Wow, I never had anything put up my ass...But watching this backdoor action made me horny.

I stood there watching and fingering myself like a total perv. But soon my pussy needed something bigger than a finger. Running naked to my room I pulled out my 'toy box' and grabbed Big Blackie.

I heard Naomi's delirious moans through the thin walls as Gunner pounded her ass. That illicit sex sent shivers deep inside my pussy. I pressed 'Big Blackie' to my wet slit and pushed in, stuffing my cunt with the thick girth of plastic man-meat.

Pumping the dildo in and out, I reached behind and stuck a finger into my tight anus... And for some reason I imagined my brother peeking in, watching me getting assfucked by a black stud. My pussy clenched Big Blackie, trying to milk the plastic dildo.

My pussy trembled as I shoved the dildo deeper while fingering my asshole. Oh Gawd this was naughty. I groaned and arched my back as I played with myself, allowing my fantasy to go into forbidden places...

The thought of my brother as my anal lover...Gosh, that made me so fucking hot.

Leaning forward I bit my pillow just like Naomi... And imagined my ass stuck up, waiting for Gunner's erection. He spanked my butt-cheeks before his prick plunged in--balls deep! Wow...getting fucked in the ass by my own brother...

What a filthy fantasy!

I orgasmed hard and kept double-fucking myself, hissing my brother's name. After a minute I collapsed and pulled my finger out of my rectum. The black dildo popped out of my pussy. I licked and sucked the dildo clean. Like all girls I love the taste of my own cunt juice.

The next morning Gunner ran down the stairs. "Morning Chelsie. How'd you sleep."

"Good, but not as good as you. Did Naomi like your dick up her butt?"

"Yep. She has a nice booty. Plump with a tight little ass-socket."

I drank my coffee imagining her sore socket. "Gunner, I've never wanted to do anal before... But now I'm curious about it."

Gunner's eyes widened. "Really Chelsie?"

"Anal is like... Super-Fucking-Hot, right?"

"Kinda."

"Dammit Gunner. There's no such thing as 'Kinda Super-Fucking-Hot!'"

"Sis you're kinda crazy."

"No I'm not Gunner. I really wanted you to, um... Never mind jerk." I wanted my brother to convince me to bend over for a buttfuck... but I was too embarrassed to ask. So I decided it was pussy-play time.

"Hey Gunner. I'm not wearing panties..."

Gunner eyed my crotch with a devious grin. My pussy did the happy dance. I spread my thighs, sipped coffee, and stared at the TV. The game was more exciting when I ignored him.

My brother's hand slipped under my skirt, and I shivered, clenching my coffee cup. When his fingers touched my pussy, I peeked back at Gunner. He pretended to watch TV. I did the same.

That was the game. To pretend I didn't notice the finger inside my twat.

I bit my lip and leaned back. Gunner moved one hand under my nightie, squeezing my tit while his fingers ran up and down my slit with a delicious tickle. And my mind filled with lusty thoughts from last night...

Gunner knew what I liked. He had lots of practice. He pushed his finger into my twat and his thumb on my clit. When my brother pressed my love-button, I squirmed and wiggled. "Oh bro, that's it...."

He pulled my nipples and fingered faster. Gunner brought me closer and closer until my pussy was on edge... Suddenly I jolted in climax as my pussy crushed his finger...I moaned but couldn't scream because Naomi was upstairs.

"Ohh... thank you bro. I love the way you tingle my twat."

"My pleasure sis." He sucked my pussy juice off his fingers. "Hate to eat and run, but I gotta go to work."

"See you later Studly. What about Naomi?"

"She's sleeping in." He laughed. "Her ass had a rough night."

Gunner ran out the door. I knew he'd need a hand-job if he hadn't gotten laid last night. I enjoyed stroking his shaft until it spurted in my face. Oh well. At least I got a good fingering.

After a quick shower I ran out the door and turned down the hall. As I turned, Naomi ran out of my brother's room and we slammed into each other...Boobs to boobs, flesh to flesh. I was naked and she was topless. We both froze, then pulled away giggling.

"Oh sorry Naomi, I forgot you were still here."

Naomi smiled as her eyes flicked up and down my nude body. "Don't mind me girl, but aren't you worried about Gunner seeing your goodies?"

"Nah, I always wear clothes when he's around." That was a big fat lie.

Naomi walked past and glanced at my pussy again. I felt like a piece of meat. When I walked away I noticed her checking out my round butt. Totally bi.

****

All day at work my thoughts were dirty as fuck. Daydreaming in erotic fantasies. When I got home Gunner was working on his truck. I blurted out. "Naomi saw me naked."

Gunner's head hit the hood. "Say what?"

"Me and Naomi bumped into each other. Tits to tits. I was naked. She was topless. And your perv girlfriend totally checked out my pussy and ass. I think she's bi."

"Bi-sexual, really? Wow that's sooo cool." Now Gunner had erotic fantasies.

I tried not to laugh. "Well, you know us girls. We compared boobs. Then we kissed and rubbed our hot twats together until our pubes caught on fire...."

"Really Chelsie...did that really happen...did it?"

"No, you frikin' moron. But you wished it had. Gave you a nice boner bulge didn't it?" Gunner blushed and I lifted my skirt. "Hey bro, feel like playing pussy-tickle?"

"You're horny, aren't you sis?"

"Of course. Aren't you?"

"Duh, I'm a guy."

"Right. So what's the problem?"

Gunner raised his hands. "Sis my fingers are covered in black grease. You want a lube job?"

"NOO!" I slapped a hand over my pussy. "Bad brother! No touching my hole with greasy hands! I'll go play with my twat toys."

"Hey sis, Naomi will be here soon. Maybe she can tickle your hole with her tongue."

"You'd love to watch that, wouldn't you Gunner?" I flipped him off, but my pussy buzzed with excitement. An hour later I heard them drinking beer in his bedroom. It wasn't long before I heard the sweet squeals of screwing.

So I did the ninja thing and peeked in. This time Naomi was on top cowgirl style, humping up and down, fucking her ass on his pole. Gunner saw me and laughed. "Told you. Chelsie's come to watch us."

Naomi giggled. "Chelsie you're a damn sick bitch."

"Yes I am!" They kept screwing in front of me... and my twat was aroused as hell. Of course, I wasn't wearing panties. That made it easy to rub my pussy. My little slit was so wet that juice leaked down my thighs.

Naomi crooked a finger. "Come here Chelsie." I padded closer and wiped my sticky fingers on my skirt. "Gunner wanted you to watch us fuck?"

I nodded, but I was right next to them, getting crazy-horny. Since I couldn't make things any weirder, I hiked my shirt and fingered my twat again.

Naomi whispered. "Honey don't do that. Have Gunner lick your pussy. It's ripe, juicy and ready to eat!" I shrugged and sat on my brother's face, splaying my wet cunt lips. Gunner's tongue dove in like a lapping puppy, eager for a treat.

Naomi watched and giggled. "You two are fucking animals." Naomi pulled me close for a kiss. Her soft lips tasted like alcohol. "Chelsie get naked."

"Sure, what the hell." My twat wiggled on Gunner's face as I tossed my blouse and skirt. Now I was naked as Naomi.

Naomi grinned, ass-humping my brother. He licked my pussy and yelled, "I'm cumming!" Naomi jumped up, letting Gunner's prick spew all over her pussy. She winked and lifted up her creamy cunt.

Without thinking I dove in and lapped up my brother's cum. I couldn't believe I was eating cum off another girl's twat. My own pussy was on fire. I licked, sucked, and got every drop out of her crack. Then I kissed Naomi fiercely, sharing the salty taste of my brother's jism.

Naomi grabbed my arm as I tried to leave. "Chelsie you didn't 'gasm."

"That's okay. I got an App for That." I giggled. "Just kidding. But I have twat toys... you wanna watch?" Naomi followed me to the 'toy box.' Naomi tried out Big Blackie while I fucked myself with the Velvet Thruster. "Ohhh...yesss..."

****

After the toy session Naomi and I stayed up late. Just two naked girls sneaking around like teenagers. Naomi whispered. "I still can't believe you let your own brother eat you out. That's crazy."

"No it's convenient. It's like Siblings with Benefits."

"Or sibling incest, you freak." Naomi giggled. "So be honest, you two fuck each other, right?"

I screamed. "Of course not!"

"What do you mean 'of course not?' Chelsie you let Gunner finger your pussy and eat you out. And you ate his cum out of my cunt...Why not go all the way?"

"You sound like you want us to. Now who's the freak?"

"Chelsie I'm still horny from you watching us fuck...But the idea of you and your brother... doing it...his cock pounding your cunt...." Naomi grinned. "I mean it's convenient having a stud in the next bedroom.

"You're brother's prick is hard as stone and spurts like a fountain. You should ride it every day."

"That's nasty... follow me." We went to my bedroom and Naomi hid in the closet. I lay back on the bed turned on the TV and texted Gunner. "My room. Now."

A second later my brother stumbled in. "Wow sis, you're naked. You must want to play our game." He jumped on my bed and started fingering me. "Does that feel good sis?"

"No, I'm too horny for finger games...My pussy needs something bigger than a finger, something like this." My foot rubbed his cock lump. Gunner got the hint. "Really sis?"

"Yes dammit, really!" I opened and closed my thighs, playing pussy-peek-a-boo. Gunner grabbed my ankles, spreading me so wide her pussy lips opened. He stared into my open hole and yanked out his hefty erection.

"My gawd Gunner, that thing gets bigger every time I see it." I tensed my legs, getting ready for cock. But my brother's mouth smashed my pussy with a cunt-sucking kiss. His naughty tongue lapped into my squirming slit.

"Oh...oh don't stop!" His tongue stabbed into my hole and teased my labia. I grabbed Gunner's hair as his tongue flicked my clit with butterfly kisses. "Oh-my-gawd, you pussy eater!" He nibbled my swollen clit and sucked it into his teeth until my body shook in orgasm.

"Chelsie are you ready for cock?"

I panted, "Oh yes. Hell yes." Grabbing my tits, Gunner drove his cock into my saliva-wet cunt. He fucked in and out with long strokes as he chewed on my rubbery nipples. His lovely cock pumped hard and deep. I looked over to see Naomi in the closet, watching us while rubbing her pussy.

After a bit of hard screwing, I felt my cunt muscles tighten around Gunner's shaft. Rearing back he rammed his cock so deep it hit bottom. "Ouch, you animal!"

Instinctively my hips jerked up, meeting his cock thrusts with my burning cunt. Gunner screwed me better than any boyfriend. "Oh fuck me brother...OHH... Fuck me hard!"

He banged so hard his balls slapped my ass. I grunted with each cock stab. His prick hammered harder. Soon Gunner's cock exploded and I climaxed again. My pussy muscles clenched his prick, milking out every drop of jism.

His cock popped out. "Wait bro, I have to clean you up." Like a good sister I licked his prick clean, then sucked the cum slime off his balls.

"Wow sis. Aren't you the little slut."

CHAPTER 2

Naomi ran out of the closet and squeezed my tits. "Holy Shit Chelsie. Seeing you screw your brother was hot as sin. Hotter than I could've imagined."

"Did that make you horny?"

"Of course it did. I'm a nympho."

"So Nympho Naomi. Do you like guys or girls?"

"Both. I love hard cocks AND carpet munching. How about you Chels?"

"Both, I guess."

Naomi flashed a wicked grin. "Well, we're both naked and horny... So you wanna mess around?"

"What? You're Gunner's girlfriend, and you want to have sex with his sister?"

"Exactly." Naomi kissed my lips... my heart got all fluttery. "Chelsie I want to fuck you." She spread my legs. I'd never actually had sex with another girl... but the idea aroused my pussy.

Naomi giggled. "But first I need a toy for my ass."

"Oh wow? So getting assfucked was your idea?"

"Yes Chels, it's delightfully naughty. Anal feels great when you do it right."

"And now you're a butt slut?"

She actually blushed. "Well...yeah." Naomi lifted her naked rump and asked me to finger her butthole. And it was fun. Her asshole was warm and slippery inside, and her anal ring squeezed my finger.

At that moment I wished I was a guy with a long hard boner to pound her ass. I didn't, but I had a bunch of toy cocks. Naomi squealed when the dildo went in. I rocked it back and forth, stretching out her anus. Then I pushed it in all the way to the plastic balls.

"Oh god, my ass feels stuffed." Naomi looked back. "Chelsie you know what I need now?" I shook my head. "Girl I need your tongue in my twat. Eat me!"

"Gobble-gobble!"

****

Naomi went home. The next morning my brother woke up horny. He wanted a blowjob. I'd already fucked him, so what the hell. After stroking his boner, I opened my mouth and sucked his swollen knob.

My head bobbed rhythmically, sucking and lapping my brother's rigid pole. Looking up I gave him my best pouty blowjob trying to help him cum.

"Mmm, good girl." Gunner hissed as he stroked my hair. My pussy burned hot, and I wanted to finger myself, but I had a job to do. A blowjob.

Gunner tugged on my tits, and I sucked his cock like a porn star. My tongue licked his pee-hole, and I sucked faster. My fingers tugged on his cum laden balls. "Oh Chelsie I'm close...."

The lucky bastard was about to cum in his sister's mouth!

"Unggk!" I gagged as the first spurts shot out. Swallowing quickly I choked down the first load, then held the rest in my mouth. After the last squirt, I held my mouth open so he could see my mouthful of cum. Then I swallowed his gunk.

"Wow sis, you're a great cocksucker."

"Now brother it's your turn. Give me an orgasm."

"Yes ma'am. Let's play the dishwashing game."

I went to the sink. Gunner reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down. When his finger slipped inside my pussy I bit my lip and pretended not to notice. I washed a dish while getting fingered. But it didn't feel the same.

"Hey Gunner, fingers don't work anymore. I need your cock in me."

"Yes sis, and I know where you need it." My brother bent me over the sink, pushing up my ass. I quivered in anticipation as Gunner spread my asscheeks. I felt his manhood press my virgin anus... and my butt instinctively pushed back, urging him to hurry.

Gunner pushed in hard, and I squirmed. "Ouchy brother, that hurts!"

"Ha, girls always say that the first time. But assfucking is fun. You'll get used to it sis."

Gunner grabbed my hips and thrust in slowly. My tight ass gripped his cock as he pulled back. His hands moved to my tits as his cock pushed deeper, thrusting in and out of my ass. And my brother was right... my asshole surrendered to his prick.

My anal ring stretched wider, and my sphincter contracted and released with each fuck stroke. I groaned, "Harder brother. Shove that fat salami in me--Fuck my ass HARDER."

"Sure sis, you butt-slut."

My brother reared back, pounding my ass. My fists clenched in pain. It hurt bad, but I liked it hard and raw. Gunner bit my neck and screwed faster. I saw our incestuous reflection in the window... A brother and sister, assfucking like animals.

Gunner's head flew back. "I'm cummming...I'm cumming...."

"Oh yes brother...Cum in me... Cream my ass!"

Gunner shuddered, shooting his jism up my anal canal. He kept spurting and I felt it running down my leg. "Damn Chelsie, you're a BAD girl with a NICE booty."

Then we heard clapping and looked over to see Naomi walking in. "Wow Chelsie, I wish a butt-fucking brother." Naomi squeezed my tits. "Are you two in the mood for a menage-a-trois?"

Gunner looked up. "What is that?"

Naomi winked, slipping off her dress. "You'll see."

KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers