All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 04'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it!

good build up & dialogue all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

That story was awesome keep going with this series

latin_loverlatin_loveralmost 14 years ago
Excellent

good building of the plot, great dialogue, way to build anticipation for the next chapter

NDoradoNDoradoalmost 13 years ago

Great series but this is my favorite chapter. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Feral seduction

Sister is what...nine years older than her brother? This is like that under my wing thing done by theravenfox...but with a huge sense of desperation. Good job on the build up by the way. You say this is an early story, and it is; it is interesting to see where you have developed as a writer and what has always been there. This is a new take on the whole "Sister showing little brother what to do" type of story. Most other storys have the sister sweetly coming in and showing her brother the ropes. This feels like a stalking, feral seduction. I am no expert but I can see that your emotions always come through in what you write. Makes your stories more enjoyable. You are a heart writer, sorry it's taken me so long to start reading this story. Sincerely, PB.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
misunderstanding

in reply to anonymous/PB and commentators to previous chapters.

There is only a two year age gap between Megan and Mark. The nine year gap was the time the two siblings were separated after being placed in the Foster Care system .

When Mark's previous caretaker violently assaulted him and he was hospitalized (at age 16, his sister was 18).

The Hanson couple ,who had adopted Megan when she was twelve, must have been notified of Mark's circumstances and decided to also adopt him. This was when the two siblings were re-united.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trust

Funny how she tells Mark he is the only one she trusts but not trusting someone doesn't keep her legs closed. I wonder if she makes every guy beg for her to suck their dicks or is Mark just the one pathetic guy she makes beg for it?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Should be a 10 🌟

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Now it is getting better. I think I’m going to really enjoy this series.. Can’t wait for the next one! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...