All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 05'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
thanks

lucky guy, thanks 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
smoking hot!!

this story is incredible. i loved the way that you were very detailed in the sex scenes. not only is it hot, but it is well written. the characters actually seem to have a "reality" about them. there seems to be a reason why these siblings are getting together, it isn't just an accident, like in so many other stories. great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy and Seductive

I just finished reading chapters four and five and have to say I think its one of if not the sexiest big sister seduction I've ever read. Besides the hot sex, the descriptiveness of the characters actions coupled with the dialogue created an amazing visual. A lot of stories after the sister says hey lets go it's grope and go, but the way Megan eases her obviously nervous brother into it one degree at a time was incredible. Two full chapters of her walking through it one step at a time. Just plain Hot! Thank you I look forward to reading the rest of your chapters in the upcoming days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your character even says it in a roundabout way,

It's NOT a 'blow job', it's a "SUCK JOB"!

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 13 years agoAuthor
Lucky me.

Okay although I said I would never respond to a comment with a comment of my own, well at least not within the public forum, I guess I will seeing this is the 2nd comment talking about it's not a blow-job. Anyone reading a sex story knows there is no blowing. But it is what is is called and i guess I should be flattered that out of the 50,000+ stories that say blow job you picked mine to comment on. Blow Job is the accepted vernacular. BJ sounds better than SJ. If it bothers you then you will have a hard time reading stories on here. Having said that thank you for reading. Lovecraft68

mazzmemazzmeabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

The continued story line has this reader even more enticed and craving more creative & erotic scenarios that involve other characters. I surmise that is yet to come with this nicely flowing tale of tabboo! It again had a part of this reader giving a standing ovation. A few typos that is expected in epic stories such as this.

Yet more Loads of lustful admiration for the author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
small shadows

It is good to see the light side to this story...or maybe I have been innoculated against it...or I just havent run into it yet. There have been many teasing comments about the BAD stuff to come, just small shadows seen in the distance that are growing little by little. I watch them as they grow closer, but for now I will enjoy the passion and the affections of these two characters of fantasy. They are very sweet in a slightly disturbing way. It will be interesting to see how this all develops.

Sincerely, PB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
did you go to grammar school, obviously never to high school

you have too many misused words.

an example is lay lied laid

you can lay down but you can lie about getting laid

it is very distracting from a good story when such glaring mistakes are made

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

To those who don't like incest, simply read something else. This story is very hot.

One the other hand as someone already pointed out the grammar mistakes are so distracting that sometimes the reader has to do a mental back flip to get back on track.

I lie here today, I lay here yesterday, I have lain here for a week. Yes, the past is lay like the other verb which confuses the issue.

The other one is I lay the book down, I laid it the book down yesterday, I have laid the book here many times.

Enough about grammar; I wanna get laid after reading this story.

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago
Good story

Good story although the grammar mistakes are somewhat annoying - especially the lied / laid and lie / lay that really seems to bug me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's his?

The part where she told him her pussy was his was the funniest fucking thing written. I laughed at that little bit chalking it up to being one of the many grammatical errors because it seems through out her life her pussy belongs to a whole lot of guys from guys she "loves" to guys she traded for a place to stay or drugs to the two old men that paid her $200 to fuck at the strip club. Sounds to me like her pussy ain't that valuable. But whores aren't valuable anyways

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hahahah

Seems to me like the same angry anon is the most recent comment on every chapter. I enjoy this story, it's not often you find a story about fucked up people who are obviously fucked up from their life experiences. A lot of times you'll have stories about tragic backstories but the people are all perfectly fine.

While I do agree with the irony of her saying her pussy is his, I think it really reflects the actions of trauma survivors and addicts , shit when I was an addict I'd lie to God's face if I thought I'd get what I want and the shitty thing is, sometimes you believe your lie too.

There's the typical grammar/spelling errors that come with your stories, but nothing so blatant that I had to stop or anything. Overall it's really enjoyable story so far, well done.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

You always remember the first time especially if it's something considered 'forbidden'. A well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

The story line is getting better all the time, with each episode. I can’t imagine what 45 episodes will bring. I do like sister/brother tales. They seem so natural. Wish I had a sister to love, but it is probably best that I was denied that experience. Was good to have multiple girlfriends who wanted to please me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...