All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 11'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago

awesome as always.. just keeps getting better and better..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I hope we find out next what happens in present day. This was good as some insight into who they are. I feel badly for her and her need to belittle herself always calling herself a dirty girl...never feeling like more it seems.

Just one note...the past tense of 'lie' as in lie down is 'laid'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
They are NOT "Blow-Jobs"!

You can call it 'oral sex' all you want but BASICALLY it's a SUCK JOB! Je'ez, if you tried to 'BLOW IT', the jizz would end up all over the pillow, your partner, the bed clothes; anywhere but in your belly! Capische? How-the-hell it ever got the name, 'blow job', I'll never know.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Relax up there, blow job is the common usage...

So, take it easy. This is at least the second time you have made this point. We also know that suck pussy is cunnilingus, the writer is entitled to use whatever terminology he wants to, it's his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep writing for us!

I know this is one of your older stories, but this is the first time ive read it. Im new to literotica and although 28 just learning how to let go of my inhibitions and enjoy sex rather than think of it as a chore, I want to say thank you, because your stories are what led me to letting go. Most might think thats a little strange, but true none the less. I stumbled on this site by accident and started picking random stories after I started reading yours (ive read quite a few now), I realized my feelings are normal, and sex can be fun if I quit worrying, seeing how im married with 2 kids I should have known that. I love this story and cant wait to read the rest!..... I hope you keep writing, you are made for it! Your newest fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I get it now

Mark is her enabler. Meg goes off gets drunk and fucks some asshole(what are shock) then comes home and feels bad and needs to be held and loved and Mark calls her out then she cries because he is right she is just a drunk whore but then comes back and apologizing and then fucks her after both of them had fucked other people that night, even eat her pussy after Jack has been up in there. So of course she keeps being a stupid drunken slut.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I enjoyed her adventures and need to be with her brother. She does herself a disservice by calling her nasty names. Your ability to create and tell their joint relationship overcomes the mistakes in spelling and grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22293 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...