All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 15'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
Fantasticly Daring

I am never disapointed in anything you write.. you keep me on the edge of my seat with whats going to happen next. I love every word!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
fantastic

Hard to say more than the last comment great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Omg I loved it I stayed up all night reading these and it was great! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mistake?

I agree with the other commenters that this is a great quality series, BUT...

Unless your intention is for the mother to know and accept what is really going on here, that last interaction with Megan and Denise seems like a mistake.

In such close proximity, wouldn't Denise have smelled something amiss, especially coupled with any sweat and general disheveledness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still a good story

My only frustration is that Megan is a total trash bag of a human being. Like start to finish she's the absolute worst, I understand that that's what the stories about. But I get to the point where I almost wish things wouldn't work out for her because it genuinely feels like she doesn't deserve them.

Still well written, other than typical grammar/spelling stuff. Interesting take on trauma survives and alt lifestyles.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

You've got me again this chapter as good as those preceding I'll continue to praise your sensitivity.

For the record these Megan and Mark are two damaged young people, damaged by the society that's

Supposed to look after them. Where else can they go for support other than to each other.

You have crafted a brilliant story.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

Nice. At least we managed to get through an episode without any major conflict, Still drama loams ahead. Did this story provide a clue to a future sexual encounter between the two girls?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22265 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...