All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 16'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So much more!

This series is about so much more than sex! The depth of the characters are amazing. I have to admit in the first chapters I didn't feel bad for them as adults but seeing them in this time period has changed that! Excellent series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have been hooked ont this story ever since i first read it, I usualy read it on my phone and i just cant wait to see thenext in the series come out. I love your work, PLEASE never stop.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
your amazing

It always gets to me how you can just get deeper and deeper into this story... Incredible and worth every second I wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy shit..

Best story I've ever read. The grammar is a little off, but the amazing storyline makes up for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

I loved it I literally stayed up all night reading it it was awesome!! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Those of us who read this stuff hates to comment....

....when we come across an author that gets what we want to read and deliver. You are great. No one wants to be held accountable to saying: "This shit is fucking hot!" because it is, and we, I , am embarrassed to be enjoying this fantasy world. So, don't get too wrapped up in our non comments...no comments but votes means we get you and enjoy the shit out of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my third time...

Reading this series and I still get so emotional when it comes to their childhood...

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

The story just keeps getting better. You always make me need to read the next episode to seeing what will happen to brother and sister. Interesting that if there is more than one way to spell a word, you choose the wrong way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22263 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...