All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 18'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
SO much of this

Is some of the best stuff ive ever read. and it will continue to be so! your a great writer and I love the details! The cracked picture painting was amazing!

yenkodeuceyenkodeuceover 13 years ago
Love it!

Theres only two series on lit i read regularly, this being one of them. I must say i cant wait until we get back to the present but do love the look into the past. This entire series has been spectacular!! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Self publishing

Before you publish you really need a good editor. There are grammar and tense mistakes that should be cleaned up. Good luck!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
great Series

I think your doing fantastic, I think something is slightly amiss to be perfect but I am nowhere near as talented so not sure what it is. Ya at times I find the series to dark and take a break for a week or so but I will finish I must the story demands I do. Thank you for your time and effort I like the deep connection with Mark and megan in this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All I can say is wow...

I started to read this story a while ago, after the first chapter I didn't think it was my type of story with all the bdsm and stuff so I stopped reading it.. I gave it a second chance, and started to read the story last night. I have to tell you that I have spent close to 10 of the last 20 hours reading this. I just cannot step away, I am aching for more when i try to pry myself away. This is one of the best series I have ever read on literotica. I just want to say thank you.

KellyDKellyDabout 12 years ago
Reading order.

Love the story. With your comments at the end of the Ch. 18 and looking at the list of stories:1.) Siblings with Benefits: 2.)The Finale: & 3.) two sets of Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis. What is your recommended reading order for the rest of the story?

Thanks, Kelly

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 12 years agoAuthor
Reading order

Kelly D. Reading order for SWB is

SWB the beginning

SWB 1-23

Lex Talionis 1-5

SWB 24-39

The Finale 1-5

Thank you, LC

weddressweddressover 11 years ago
Still amazing

Dear Lovecraft,

Find this story fairly addictive; and am in awe that you can create so many "scenes" for this couple as well as weave them into such an intensely emotional and ongoing story. Bravo!! Would love to see the published product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it keep'em cumming!

Still wondering how Mark's 12 inch cock shrank to 10 inches in chapter 18???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Addicted

I'm addicted to this story. I'm sure it will make a great novella/novel, so don't let the critics get to you.

The naritive makes for a good story and their past is part of that. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Addictied

I am such a fan of your work, i have read the vast majority or your glorious work, and i enjoy it to the fullest, im so excited to read the rest of the story, dont let the critics get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This series is so revealing. Although wrong, you are rooting for this unconventional couple. As a Christian, this is also fascinating on their practice of satanism. I had heard of it, but the way it is integrated in this story works. I am surprised this isn't already published. This is excellent so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastico

I don't know whos talking shit but its perfect. Everything the detail, the love, the darkness, everything keep up the hard work, and once again fantastico

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Feedback

I'll be honest, when I started this story I thought it was a stroke piece, the sex is hot and it's not super corny like most stories on here. But fuck me dead if you didn't weave a god damn tale in there. While I'm not super stoked on the huge amount of time spent in flashback, as I usually don't enjoy flashback as a plot point anyways, I wouldn't say it necessarily takes away from the story, but doesn't quite add as much as I think you were hoping for.

Maybe if you weaved the past and present together or something it might come together more, but it just feels a little disjointed right now, not bad just... Like it's been so long I almost stopped caring about the present and this is the present now you know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is an amazing story and so want to read it all

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have really enjoyed this series. I keep rooting for Megan and Mark to realize that they are indeed the Love of esch others Life, I would like to see their sex lives turn to more romance and less abusive! Less of the feel of almost hate fucks.

Samson66Samson667 months ago

I am really enjoying this series. Thank you for your time and effort that you have lovingly put into this series.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I am enjoying the story as it is written . It doesn’t bother me that much of the fucking takes place in the past as it really details why both brother and sister are the way they are. Knowing that there are many more adventures makes it much more interesting to read about how the past leads to the present and maybe even the future. If you plan to turn this into a book, you really need a good proofreader to help clean up the mistakes that are evidence that you don’t know any better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22131 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...