All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 20'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
wonderful

I loved reading this chapter and feeling Megans remorse and reasoning for what she did to Mark and Krissy. The sleeping issue is a thing of beauty and makes a very valid point.. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dumb parents

instead of getting her the help she needs but won't admit to they treat her like shit no wonder she keeps screwing up any body would in a family like that

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So sad

Mark is giving his whole life up to Megan and she is letting him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Future is set

In the earlier chapters we know meg become a worthless drugged addicted whore and reading chapters like this make that more horrifying because her family especially her brother is helping along that path. She needs a reality check and tough love but there is Mark holding her after fucking her and saying all things they think she needs to hear. Ready to give up skip to the last chapter and be done with this drawn out bullshit.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

It seems as if they are moving in the right direction. But they seem to be relegating their lives to each other and gradually moving away from the real world and a realistic future. It is interesting to read about how they will deal with life’s challenges. I think by now we could just read about their life experiences and forget about details of their sex with each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22282 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...