Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,220 Followers

Megan leaned forward and, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, hugged me tight. I brought my own arms up around her back crushing her to me so close that I could feel her heart beating against my chest. In between her heavy breathing Megan whispered in my ear.

"Is that what you needed little brother?"

I swallowed hard, trying to catch my breath, and then whispered;

"That felt so good Megan, but I need all of you sis."

Megan leaned back and getting up off my lap put her hand out to me.

"Come on little brother, let's go to bed."

I nodded as I realized that I was completely exhausted, but unlike before when I still felt wired and knew I couldn't sleep, I felt amazingly relaxed. The pounding in my head had subsided and(,) although it was hard to concentrate right now, I did find myself noticing the only difference between now and then was the Voice appeared to have vanished. With a tremendous effort I forced myself to get up off the couch and even at that Megan had to really pull to get me standing. As soon as I was facing her Megan hugged me close to her, holding the back of my head so that it was nestled into her shoulder.

"There you go Mark, you just let it all go."

I leaned into her, partly because at this point I didn't feel like I could possibly feel close enough to her, but also I could feel my legs trembling. I leaned back from Megan and, still holding my hand, we started for the bedroom. I took about three steps and found myself leaning on the edge of the arm chair near my bedroom. Megan looked at me and asked;

"You want to stay out on the couch Mark?"

I shook my head and, grabbing my arm, Megan draped it over her shoulder and(,) putting her arm around my waist, said;

"Go ahead little brother, just lean on me," She laughed softly. "Hell I've been leaning on you for awhile now."

We made it into the bedroom where I all but fell onto the bed. I laid on my side expecting Megan to lie in front of me with her back to my chest like we always did. This time however Megan lied on her side facing me.

"Slide down a little bit Mark." She told me.

I did as she said and found myself at eye level with her beautiful tits. Any other time it would only be a matter of minutes before I would be after those tits, but right now I was more tired than I could ever remember being.

"Come here baby." Megan said quietly putting her arms out to me.

I gratefully folded into her, my arms sliding around her waist as she wrapped hers around my shoulders. I turned my head so that my cheek rested against her chest and sighed, I could already feel my eyes closing.

"Mark?"

"Yeah sis?" I asked forcing my eyes open.

"Listen to me little brother, promise me you'll forget about Max. He'll never hurt you again baby, I promise. You just leave him where you found him okay?"

"I.. I guess." I whispered.

Megan started playing with my hair and as she did she said softly;

"The future's too bright to go back into darkness little brother, we have great things ahead of us, you remember that."

"Okay sis I promise I'll stay away." I would, she was right, Max had taken enough from me. Besides if I ever got caught I would never see my sister again.

Megan was quiet and I was just slipping into sleep when Megan began speaking quietly, as she did I could hear the emotion in her voice.

"Mark, when you first came to live with us, I took care of you and promised that your big sister would never let anything happen to you. The last couple of years it's been you doing the best you could to take care of me."

I heard her voice catch and it was a minute before she started again.

"Well from now on we'll take care of each other okay?"

"Okay." I whispered, my eyes closing on their own.

"Love you sis." I said into her chest.

"And I love you my beautiful little brother."

Just as I was slipping into sleeps welcome embrace I heard a whisper in my mind;

"She'll fall again, and this time you will be alone." It paused then added;

"Goodbye Mark, I thought you were stronger than this."