All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits'

by KinderRiegel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
Great writing

Loved the buildup and the chain of events...not too fast, but definitely a hot progression!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great all the way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pizza ...

with tuna and onions ?!? I'm confused. Please help me understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Honestly incredible, couldn't have asked for more!

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
I find myself at a loss for words.

You put together a very hot story (I gave you a "5,"btw), and someone questions your pizza toppings? Amazing where some people place their priorities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thesaurus Much?

This story was hot, but it felt like you were running out of normal words and looked up synonyms online. Why not say "frozen" instead of "ossified" or "mouth" instead of "oral cavity"? They were weird choices and kind of threw off the flow of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Very nice I rarely give 5 stars but that was great!

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Loved it!

This story was well written and held my interest. I had the feeling that English wasn't your first language and that some of choices of words weren't from trying to be different by using a Thesaurus, but rather evidence of you being of a different culture. Whatever the reason, I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't Understand the Fives!

I really can't understand people complimenting this awful ESL garbage.

Not your fault that English isn't your first language, but don't attempt writing in it if it means phrases such as "making me elude from the pressure" or "Why don't you put down your ominous face..." This reads like bad Russian/English translation from the days of the Cold War!

"He unhurriedly said the three of them should follow him to his office. Damn, you should have seen those baffled faces." Seriously!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Anal sibling stories are my fave keep up the good work

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Sweet sexy sibling story!

Nice work up to their shared passion.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 7 years ago
Weird adverbs

I'd figured from your writing that your native language is a Germanic one other than English ('turned my ankle' rather than 'twisted'; 'let's refresh' instead of 'freshen up') and your biography confirmed it. The story itself is OK, more than OK even, but you should perhaps try and use simpler English. Simpler is not worse. Some of the most celebrated English-language authors wrote in a style that a six year old could understand.

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 7 years ago
Nothing wrong with 'turned my ankle' LaGazzaLadra

It's a perfectly good phrase in British English

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just amazing

dezzirabledezzirableover 3 years ago
Amazing

Very hot and well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinderRiegel@KinderRiegel
23 Followers
You gotta write something here, so... yeah... uhm... what was the question?