Sic Transit Alura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Rain muttered. "No, it can't be true."

"More, please. Just fuck me and fulfill the... the whatever. I need it so bad!"

"I can resist," Rain said. "I am a Sister of the Empyreal Transit."

"More," Iris moaned. "Pinch them, oh please Miss L!"

Iris seemed to notice her hands kneading Rain's hands, and pulled them off, clasping them together behind her back.

"I can resist for a little while at least. Imagine if you became the next Alura here. Any man in here would be able to do anything he wanted with you. They could pass you around like some plaything.

Iris nodded along, mouthing the word, "yes," over and over again.

Rain stood up straight, and slapped Iris. "Be strong, child. I may succumb to your temptation, whore, but I will not today!"

She pressed her hand on Iris' forehead, sparing herself the lost look in the woman's eyes.

"I don't know the will of God. But I do know that the greater your depravity, the more exulted your redemption."

Iris pressed her head foreword, and the sister stroked her hand down her cheek.

"The lower your submission in sin, the higher your triumph in glory."

She felt a flick of the girl's tongue against her hand, and gave her a smack. It just earned a moan and a smile.

"Can I call you Miss Lorcati? I think it would provide comfort, like you said the first time."

The nun's expression softened.

"Of course, Iris," she said, stroking her fingers down the captives face, where they met soft lips and the warm breath of a sigh.

"I'm using your title," she said, planting a playful kiss on the woman's fingertips, gasping at the strange and overpowering pleasure her captors had taught her body to feel at even this tiny gesture of submission.

The Sister leaned forward, smiling.

"Of course, youngest," she whispered into Iris' ear, planting a gentle kiss on the lobe, her hand patiently stroking Iris' forehead. as the girl's eyes lost focus.

* * *

"Please, Miss L. Not now! You can't see me like this!"

"Youngest! I was praying that they'd free you, and now your hands are free, praise God! Little by little, God is getting through to our captors."

Iris burst into tears. She was in a seated position in the medical bed, the backrest tilted at a 45 degree angle. Her ankle restraints had been loosened slightly and moved from the corners of the bed to the side rails, allowing Iris to press her feet against the bed with her knees bent, and move a little more than before. She also had straps at her chest , above and below her ballooning breasts. Her hands were clasped between her knees, her legs shaking and straining against them.

"Be strong, Least. I've fortified myself. I will not be tempted by your wanton displays today."

"Please, Miss L, I...." She looked down at her hands, watching wide eyed as they slowly slid upwards, between her thighs.

"Oh no," she whispered, more to herself than anyone else.

"What is it, Youngest? Have they hurt you?"

She lightly placed a hand on the girl's knee. Immediately Iris' legs slid open, and her hands slid to her crotch, her left hand covering her right from the nun's view.

"Please, Miss Lorcati," she said, stretching her left hand out to cover her right. "Don't look."

The nun looked up at her face, then back down. The girl squeaked as the nun lifted her left hand and clasped it between hers, but offered no resistance as the two watched the girl's fingers work slowly in and out.

"I said enough, Youngest."

"I can't stop it," the girl whispered.

"In that case, finish yourself off quick. It will clear your head. Compared to the debased acts you will soon commit, this will be easy for God to forgive."

"Don't you think I've been trying?" She pressed her fingers deep inside herself with a wide a loud squish, as if to demonstrate. "And there's something else."

She spread her knees wider, and the nun looked closer at the trail of lubrication running down the inside of her thighs and pooling on the bed. As if compelled, the ran her fingers through it. She inhaled the scent, and her head swam.

"It works on me too," Iris whispered. "My own smell makes me want to fuck so hard it hurts. And the more I want to, the stronger it grows."

Rain took a deep breath. "Let's attend to your immediate needs. There are things I need to tell you."

She placed a hand on Iris' chest. The captive's breasts had expanded so much that last time Rain had visited Iris' nipples looked like nickel-sized red circles painted on the surface of beach balls, inside aureoles like pale, painted rings. Whatever treatment the doctors had given her since then had made the nipples start to domes out slightly again. It would take another inch of growth for the nipples to be even vaguely in proportion. She wondered how much more sensitive they could have possibly become.

Deciding to play it safe, she gently ran her finger in a circle, just barely brushing the buds. Alura's eyes widened and filled with tears like a stricken saint, her body shaking, and effectively making it impossible for the nun to be delicate. Shrugging, she pinched down and twisted.

When Iris came too a few minutes later, she had discovered her first miraculous power. She had had an out of body experience — she was sure of it. She'd felt herself float up from the table and clear through the ceiling, to the edge of a land of pure light. She had not, however, discovered a way to orgasm.

"Every time I get close, it's like a shock shoots through me. and the pleasure all turns to pain for just long enough to stop me," she sobbed.

Rain looked into her eyes. The look was not sympathetic. "So this was just to temp and mislead me," she said quietly.

"No, Miss," Iris said, horrified. "I thought, maybe with your help I could have relief. Please, just a little more."

The nun slapped her. "Focus, whore," she said quietly, her voice shaking with anger.

Iris closed her eyes tightly for a long moment, gasping. When she opened them again, they were clearer. Braver.

"Yes, Miss."

"I believe your changes will go even beyond Alura's. They're not afraid of us after all. They're trying to force a final confrontation between good and evil with this blasphemous transformation.

"So... why are you here?"

"To stay by your side until one of us betrays the other. I can't say which. It's in God's hands."

"Will I... be able to have an-" Iris quailed under the reproving look of Rain.

"Will I be able to help you?"

"Resist as long as you can. You'll have your orgasm and your fall. And God willing, your redemption That's all the help you can provide."

She looked distastefully down Iris' body. Her hand rested on Iris' lower belly, and the captive was frantically tilting her crotch, trying to fuck the nun's fingers.

Rain lowered her hand, the tips of her finger brushing Iris' clit for a moment as she grasped her pubes, yanking menacingly until Iris cried out. She leaned down close to her face.

"I see what you are doing, slut. And I warn you: for every act of depravity, your fall will balloon like your tits. You'll become ten times as filthy and degraded as you would have been."

There was a long moment filled only with Iris' whimpers.

"And that," whispered the nun, "includes enjoying corrections meant to discipline you, whore."

Iris closed her eyes, tears beading in the corners.

"Miss," she said, her voice quivering. "Can I taste you? For luck? Before my fall, I... I need to know how you taste. "

The nun stared, the look turning into a glare as she slowly, menacingly ran her hand up Iris' body. Her former student flushed with shame, biting her lip..

"Myself, then. Please? I... Miss, my hands are chained to I can't reach my face, and I need it, please Miss."

The nun slapped Iris' cheek.

"Control yourself, slut, or you will have your final downfall!"

She stormed out of the room, slamming the door as Iris sobbed behind her.

When the captive managed to gather a taste herself off the side of her mouth , she almost cried with joy. She lay there, her mind swimming in her own scent, as something unstoppable lurched into motion inside of her.

* * * * *

"Hi, Miss L!" Iris said in a singsong voice. Her diction had gotten even worse since the last round of oral enhancements, and her intonation was babyish, but what she lacked in vocal precision, she made up in enthusiasm. Her entire body jiggled and shook with it.

"Hello, girl. You look better," Rain said dryly.

Iris bit her lip, quivering under the nun's gaze.

"I can move now, Miss," she said, bouncing out of bed and holding her breasts up for Miss' inspection.

"I'm even more sensitive than last time, though," she added, running her fingers over her nipples to demonstrate.

The intensity seemed to surprise Iris herself, and she stumbled into Miss' arms.

The nun pinched her fingers around a nipple. They were like miniatures of Iris' breasts now, wide half domes, obscenely oversized.

The girl clenched her legs together and whimpered.

"Quite amusing," Miss said coolly. "I'm sure they'll serve you well in your new station."

"No! I think... I'm free now," she panted into the nun's ear. "They said I'd leave with you, Miss."

"You will, girl. When it's time."

Iris tried to raise her head to look into the nun's eyes, but she couldn't bring herself to meet the stern, powerful gaze.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" she sobbed into the robe.

Miss slowly twisted the captive's nipple between her fingers. "You're the Least now. The very lowest," she said, seeming to savor the words. "Every woman who dirties her hand to touch you will be your mother, your mistress. Your goddess."

She pinched down. Without understanding why, Iris dropped to her knees.

"Mother, what you said about voices and compulsions? I know. I can hear it. I can't come until I thank you."

"For what, girl?"

"For all your help. For helping me become this." She pressed her face against Rain's crotch through the robe. "Please. Please, let me thank you."

"That's very forward, girl," The nun said, pushing her back onto her heels. "If you must pollute me with your whore lips, start with my shoe."

Iris looked up, her red, swollen lips working silently. She was all but naked, barefoot in a ludicrously short skirt and a top tied under her tits that made not even a cursory attempt to cover her nipples or her sex. Bowing her head, She murmured "Yes, Mother," and scooted forward, pressing her sex into Rain's shoe.

"Not with your cunt, you stupid slut," she said. "I meant-"

She paused. "Actually, that's fine, girl. You may indulge yourself while I arrange things for you," She tipped up her toe accommodatingly, and grabbed a fist full of Iris' hair, smiling to herself. A moment later, the door opened and a group of men entered.

"Mommy? It's them."

"Quiet, little worm" Rain said, slapping her cheek. "Show your captors how far you've come."

Iris' jaw dropped open, as she stared up at the nun. Then obediently, she started grinding against the shoe as a small group of men crowded around, smiling malevolently.

"I've done the hard work. She knows her place now. Use her, rent out her holes — whatever you need to do to train her. The order will pick her up a year from tomorrow."

"No problem," said a looming baritone behind the cowering creature.

"You said that last time. And the last Alura broke in her first year of service."

"The technology has gotten a lot better since then, and our methods are much more refined."

Alura moaned and thrust, somehow managing to bury the toe of the the nun's shoe inside herself as the hand clenched angrily in her hair.

"I hope so. The next one will be your daughter, and after that, your wife."

The man took a moment to still himself, only a slight tremor showing his anger and fear as the nun pulled Iris' head beneath her robe.

"Yes Sister. Is she ready to begin her training?"

Rain felt Iris' tongue tickle her pubic hair where she held her girl, just out of reach.

"Oh yes," she said, pulling the grateful mouth against her sex.

And tasting her, the new Saint Alura came and came and came.

12