Sicily's Lesbian Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante had been texting with Taylor. They were supposed to go out for lunch and she was already on her way to pick him up. "Sorry about earlier, Tae. Logan is just-"

"Kind of an exhibitionist, I know," he finished his mom's statement.

"Yeah... I try to tell her it's not proper to walk around in panties at home and to... do things to me while you're watching but, she never listens."

"I don't mind. I..., I kind of like it," he said, smiling slyly.

"Yeah, and that's the problem. You're supposed to be disgusted seeing your mother getting fingered under the covers... And Logan said today that you seemed..., jealous."

"Jealous? Why would she...?"

"I don't know, it's a look you give. But, maybe she meant it in like a mama's boy type of way..."

"What, like I'm still eight?" he scoffed.

"Better that than in love with your mother."

Dante sighed. "Do you think that she thinks I'm..., attracted to you?"

"I... I'm, not entirely sure. Just, the comments she makes sometimes makes me wonder..."

"What kinds of comments?" said Dante.

"Well, like one time she-" Sicily paused momentarily then whispered, "she's coming."

Logan descended the steps almost silently, drawing both mother and son's attention with her scanty, green summer dress. It was very low-cut, baring bountiful cleavage, way too short, with nothing above the hem but a couple inches of well-formed thigh and possibly panties, and below, sexy long legs of gently sun-kissed skin.

Logan smiled beautifully. "Hey, what's up?" she said, strolling over next to Sicily, interlocking their fingers and caressing her arm. Dante smiled an innocuous smile, mumbled a greeting and then walked away. Luckily, Taylor texted him seconds later telling him she was outside. He said bye, and went with her.

Dante and Taylor had lunch at a restaurant and talked about his situation at home. "So that bitch stole your panties? Why?"

"I don't know. I don't even know if she did it. Maybe I just misplaced them or-"

"Misplaced your secret panties that you're oh so careful to protect? Hard to believe."

"But why would she steal them though? And why wouldn't she say anything?" Dante asked.

"Maybe she told your mom?"

"Mom would have told me if she did."

"Oh, right, because she knows too. How did your mom react when she found out?" Taylor asked.

"Like I said, she was just really supportive."

"Hmph, vague."

Dante never went into detail with Taylor about what happened between his mom and him. Confessing crossdressing and wanting to be like a girl was one thing, but letting her know that he'd 69'd with his own mother was another thing entirely. Her half-cruel jokes about his feminine persona were embarrassment enough.

"So, are you wearing panties now," Taylor whispered, smiling impishly.

Tye blushed. "Yeah..., and a bra."

"A bra!?" Taylor laughed. "Why are you wearing a bra?"

Because I was being a naughty girl, showing off my little tits, he thought, but said, "I don't know. Just curious what it feels like."

"And how does it feel?" she smiled.

"I- I like it. I feel, comfortable."

Taylor scoffed. "Bras aren't really comfortable. Panties? Yeah, maybe. But bras, not really. I think you just like it because you're a sissy. No offense, but wearing a bra makes you feel like a girl so you like it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Dante said shyly, ignoring the word 'sissy'. Something he wasn't sure if Taylor was insulting him or being supportive. The lines tended to blur at times, but Dante never objected. Partially due to his nonconfrontational nature and partly because he still had feelings for the girl. Though he longed for his mom, he still had room in his heart to love Taylor.

The bestfriends talked and ate and talked some more. Then the waitress set the check on the table. Taylor looked at Dante, Dante looked at Taylor. "C'mon, Tae, it's your turn to pay, sweetheart."

"I paid last time... And you said you were taking me out," Dante said.

"Just because you dress like a girl doesn't mean you are one. The guy always pays for the dates," Taylor said, not unkindly.

"Date?"

"Friend date," Taylor said, face agreeable.

Dante's countenance dropped back down from hopeful. He still hesitated to grab the check but didn't know what to say to her.

"You still have a cock in those panties right? That makes you a guy... No matter how small it is," Taylor reminded him at a normal voice level, smiling all the while.

Clearly she's just joking, Dante thought. He knew his penis was small, and so did Taylor. She even said she thought it was cute. But that didn't mean what she said didn't sting some. But he silently paid the check and remained silent and downcast for the walk to Taylor's car.

Taylor noticed Dante's gloomy state and asked him what was wrong. After some prodding, Dante finally admitted he was offended by her earlier comments. "Oh, I'm sorry Tae. You know I'm just kidding right?"

"Yeah, I know. I guess I'm just a little sensitive about..., about things."

"You are sensitive. Just like a little girl," she said turning and smiling. Dante smiled back, not sure if he should have. When his mom called him a girl, it was always warm and loving. When Taylor did it, she seemed to be almost amused by the fact she could call a boy a girl and get away with it. Her cheeky smile smelled of mockery and mischief.

Taylor reached out and grasped Dante's hand as she drove. The contact comforted him enough to get his mind off the girl's words and their murky intentions. He relaxed and convinced himself of her love, at least as a friend if not something more. Though, at times, he did allow himself to hope it was more. "I'm really glad we're friends," he heard himself whisper.

Taylor smiled over at him. "I am too," she said. A few more silent moments passed and then she said, "hey, why don't you get out of your boy clothes and let the girl out?"

"Now? People can see-"

"People we don't know. C'mon, I dare you. If you're gonna be a girl be a fun one."

Dante blushed thinking about how exciting it would be. "Only if you do it too."

"Okay. You first." Taylor started tugging up on Dante's t-shirt, urging him to take it off. He obliged, lifted it over his head and let her fling it in the backseat. "Now these," she said, pulling the string of his joggers to loosen them. "Oh my god, are those pantyhose!?" Taylor caressed the smooth nylon on Dante's thighs as he pushed his joggers down to his feet, and finally removed pants and shoes.

Sitting in Taylor's car in broad daylight, wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose, Dante felt so dangerous and exposed and thrilled. The titillating feel of girly exhibitionism made little Stacey rise in its pantyhose. He then removed the band that bound his hair in a pony and let it fall behind his shoulders.

Now feeling his feminine self, he sighed contentedly, rubbing his silky smooth nylon coated thighs together as his bestfriend caressed him there. He turned to Taylor. "Your turn."

She chuckled. "Well, we're almost home now. I'll do it in the house."

Dante felt a bit deceived and a little disappointed, but mostly sexy. His focus was on how Taylor's fingers slithered up and down his thigh. He wished his bestie would just touch him between the legs and play with his hard little penis. He thought she might but after a few seconds got impatient. "Touch it," he whispered.

Smiling as usual, Taylor said, "don't be such a boy, Tae Tae. Just relax. I'll touch it if and when I want to, okay, sweetie." She gave Dante's thigh a reassuring squeeze. He was embarrassed he had been so eager. Taylor's rejection reminded him why he never made the first move.

In a moment, they arrived at Taylor's large house and Dante began to scramble for his clothing. "No! Stay just like that," Taylor said.

"Wha- What!?" Dante sounded incredulous.

"Nobody's home."

"But th- the, your neighbors..."

"What about them?"

"They'll see!"

"They'll see me go into my house with another pretty girl. They don't even know who you are. C'mon," Taylor said, opening her own door. "And leave the clothes in the car."

Not only would Dante be entering the house in bra and nylons but he would be leaving in them too, unless Taylor was willing to give him something boyish to wear, which was unlikely. Taylor barely had boyish looking clothes. She rarely ever even wore jeans, or any other type of pants for that matter. It was dresses, skirts and frilly blouses exclusively for the more fleshy and significantly taller girl.

Dante, in his silky black pantyhose and bra, quickly strode behind Taylor into the house through the front door. He knew he might have been seen but tried to keep the embarrassing thought out of mind. Once he was safely inside the house, he took a breath and relaxed. Then Taylor yelled out, "dad, I'm home! And Dante's here too!"

A shock went through Dante and his eyes widened at his bestfriend. He almost thought Taylor was kidding until he heard a male voice yell back, "Alright kiddo," from somewhere upstairs in the big house. Taylor giggled and took Dante by the hand and quickly whisked away, downstairs away from the voice. She locked the door to the finished basement behind them.

"What was that!? I could've got caught," Dante said.

"No one is ever on the first floor. They're either upstairs or down," she shrugged. "I was hoping we could go to my room but dad's up there somewhere."

The two got settled in the cool carpeted basement that was really like another smaller house underneath the main house. There was a living room area complete with couches and a TV. A mini kitchen area with a refrigerator was in one corner, a guest bedroom was in the other corner, a washer room in the adjacent corner with a bathroom in between.

The two got situated on the couch, lying opposite one another, legs bushing gently against the other's as they adjusted themselves to comfort. Dante with his nylons and bra, Taylor with her knee length skirt that had risen slightly to reveal more of her long, warm ivory legs. After a few more minutes of subtle 'adjustments', the blue A-line skirt became a mini and Dante's foot just so happened to rest just between Taylors fleshy thighs, only an inch away from her black panties.

Dante became nervous. It was in these situations he always felt like a pervert. He wanted to point his toe forward and press it into the girl's pussy, but he was too scared to do it. Maybe he wasn't reading the situation right and Taylor would berate him or make fun of him. It was another reason he missed being with his mom, she never judged his pervertedness.

"Foot massage?" Taylor said, scooting forward so that her own foot landed on Dante's stomach and his foot smushed right into her crotch. Dante smiled and sat up, pushing himself forward to grab hold of his friend's foot and began to remove her socks. He kept his right leg still, pressed into Taylor's vagina up her skirt as he massaged one foot and then the other. Each time he switched feet, Taylor's other foot would find a way between his legs and she would gently rub it against the small knot that raised his pantyhose. Then Dante started doing the same, moving his foot in circles on Taylor's panty-covered pussy.

She bit her lip and moaned, then lifted her foot off Dante's cock to his lips. "Kiss it." By her smile, Dante couldn't say whether she was serious. He gave her a quizzical look, but didn't turn his face away. She promptly pointed her toe and gently touched his lips, and he gave it a little kiss. Taylor giggled. "Oh my god I didn't think you would do that!"

"Well, I would, for you."

"You're so cute," Taylor said and pointed her toes to Dante's lips again. He kissed them again, less hesitantly this time, tickling his friend into giggles. Still massaging the other foot, he kissed each toe individually with pretty little pecks as long as she held it in front of his face. "Could I have some tongue, cutie?" She said, prompting Dante to flick his tongue gently against her pretty little toes.

Dante grew bold, going from icecream licks of Taylor's toes to taking one or two of them into his mouth and sucking softly. Giggles degraded into moans as the girl lay back and controlled Dante's foot with both her hands, pressing his heel into her pussy under her skirt. Dante ignored the foot he had been massaging and held the other in front of him, suckling her toes, kissing them, and licking the ball of her foot.

They both teased each other, lying across each other with Dante's foot massaging Taylor's cunt, him kissing her one foot while the other sat on his lap and played with his penis. Dante began to feel the wetness of Taylor's arousal seep through the thin fabrics of her panties and his stocking. Taylor moaned as she wriggled her hips against Dante and ground his heel hard into her pussy, but couldn't seem to get enough stimulation.

A little frustrated at her inability to reach climax from Dante's foot, Taylor got up and straddled his knee and began to grind her pussy on it. The bigger girl rode his thigh like she would ride a cock, almost crushing his leg beneath the weight of her strokes. "That feels good," she sighed, leaning down over Dante, "but not good enough!"

Taylor quickly got off him, slid her black panties from under her skirt, then got back where she was. She ground against Dante's thigh with abandon, moaning low but freely. Dante stuck his hand in his panties and started to fondle his little penis, moaning and whimpering high and feminine as his friend fucked his knee.

"Undo my blouse," Taylor demanded and Dante obeyed, taking his hands out his panties unbuttoning her top from the bottom up and pulling the sides down off her arms to fall behind her. Her medium tits bounced as she ground on him, pleasing Dante enough to slip his hands back into his panties to play with his precum covered cock.

Taylor set her panties on his chest and removed Dante's hands from their activity, still grinding her juicy pussy all over Dante's leg. "Here, play with my tits," she gasped as she placed his hands there. Dante squeezed her tits and kneaded them happily, but was a little frustrated that he didn't get to rub himself, but then Taylor had pulled his panties and tights just below his little penis and started massaging it. "So little," she sighed as she humped and fondled the stiff little stick. "So cute." Her hands felt so good, Dante couldn't help but groan sweetly, even louder and more feminine than Taylor.

"Sssshhhhhh, quiet baby," Taylor said, but Dante was in ecstasy and wouldn't quit his girlish whines. Her hands on his penis felt too good. Taylor took her black panties off his tummy and stuffed his mouth full of them, somewhat muffling his cutesie coos.

"You're such a sissy girl," she said teasingly through her lust. He moaned his agreement as his bestfriend rubbed her wet pussy over his thigh while sliding her hands over his wet cock. She gripped his short penis with one hand, sliding her thumb around the pink tip and leaned down to him. She kissed him and licked around his panty stuffed mouth, and then laughed. "Such a sweet girl. You would do anything I say wouldn't you?" Dante nodded and moaned assent, shivering at the feel of her slick finger sliding all around his little pink mushroom beneath his brown foreskin.

Taylor giggled again, then let up off of Dante and removed her panties from his mouth. Wearing only her skirt, she back up to a wall a few feet away from the couch and put her back to it, then signaled Dante to come with her finger. "Crawl."

"So precious," she complemented as he began toward her on his knees, his panties down and his prick sticking out wet in front of him. She caressed his face before sliding a thumb into his open mouth, playing with his tongue as he sucked. Then she pulled her skirt up and draped it over his head. "Lick me," she said.

Dante marveled at her lower body. The girls meaty thighs met at wide hips featuring a tattoo of a heart on one side. In the middle, smooth skin disappeared behind naturally neat brown hair, covering her feminine mound. Taylor impatiently pulled Dante's head to her crotch and ground his nose into her soft southern lawn. He tilted upwards to find her warm cleft with his lips and slipped his tongue in between over her clit.

Taylor sighed a sigh of relief, then moaned softly, rolling her hips forward. Dante clamped his mouth over the crown of his friend's vagina and sucked her flesh inside his mouth as his tongue lashed her clit. He could smell the musk and sweat of her thick bush as he pleased her skillfully and obediently. On his knees with his neglected penis pointing straight out over his peeled-down pantyhose and panties, he sat beneath Taylor's spread thighs serving her lust.

"You're the best, Dante, mmmmm," the fleshy teen groaned. "You lick pussy sooo damn good. Keep going, ooo, just like that!"

Dante was giddy. His cock strained and leaked precum that began to dribble in a thin line onto the carpeted floor. He was so horny and started to moan against Taylor's sex, sending the vibrations through her and adding to already heavenly sensations.

Desiring more of her pussy and her succulent juices, Dante sank lower to cup his mouth over Taylor's slit, and slithered his tongue into her hole. "No!" Taylor cried out and tugged Dante by his hair, repositioning his mouth where she wanted it. "Stay on my clit. Oooooo, just like that. Ooooh, lick it, lick it! Suck on it, oh! Yeah, like that, like that!"

Dante, encouraged by Taylor's demands, set his lips and tongue to work on his friend's clit like it was their only purpose. He slurped and suckled the little nubbin until the other girl was whimpering in desire. Her knees seemed to buckle and her hands came underneath her skirt to grip handfuls of Dante's long, curly hair. "Mmmmm, cummies, mmmmn, yessss! Mmmmn, ohh, daddy, yes!" The rest of her words were an incoherent mess as she shook and trembled against the wall.

Dante kept his lips fastened to her apex, torturing his friend until she grew too sensitive to take it and shut her legs, pulling Dante away from her sex by his hair.

Dante crawled backward on his knees and just watched the aftermath of his love's orgasm. She still leaned against the wall, her breasts rising and falling as she panted heavily. She gently touched herself between the legs, lifting her skirt revealing the ruin of her sex all red wet and swollen. Fingers played for a few seconds in her drowned cunt before she'd take them into her mouth, suck and moan, then repeat.

"You are so beautiful," Dante breathed.

Taylor just then seemed to notice him again, sitting on his knees, little cute dick still stiff over panties, hair spread down behind his shoulders, bra still covering his imaginary tits. Taylor just smiled. "And you are so adorable, like a sweet little..., mmm, just the sweetest little thing."

Dante smiled. For the first time that day, Taylor's sweet compliments seemed completely genuine. He felt it was the perfect time to ask. "Could you do..., that- that thing I like?" His words were coated in sweetness and timidity. "Please?"

"Alright, I guess you earned it... But first, I want you to do the thing that I like."

"But I just-"

"Do you want your treat or not?" Taylor asked, mixing an authoritative mommy voice with a sexy seductive one. It made Dante hot. Too hot to refuse.

"Okay," Dante sighed. "Anything for you."

"I knew you loved my ass," Taylor said as she walked toward him. "You used to beg to lick my ass, don't act like you're too good for that now." Once in front of Dante, who still sat on his knees, she unzipped her skirt, turned around and let her last piece of clothing drop to her feet. "You're still a bottom feeding slut, aren't you?"