Sicily's Lesbian Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words made him feel so small and frail and..., sexy. "Y-yes," Dante said timidly, his face so close to Taylor's naked ass she could feel his breath on her weel-rounded cheeks. "I am a bottom feeding sissy slut," he heard himself say, surprising even himself. He felt degraded saying these things about himself but it made him hornier.

Taylor giggled. "Oh my god, you are such a little freak bitch." She leaned forward, putting her ass before Dante's nose. "What does my ass smell like, huh?"

Dante took a long whiff. "Mmm," he hummed, "like heaven."

"You wanna taste it?"

"So bad," he sighed.

"Tell me why," she said.

"Because- because it looks so delicious."

Taylor laughed. "Oh, my god, Tae Tae... And what else."

Dante was so hard, his little dicklet had been teased for too long. He dove forward between the round globes before him and sank his face in, only getting one lash in with his tongue before Taylor took one step forward.

She laughed. "Not yet, eager sweetie. Tell me what you love about it first. You're not worthy to lick my ass just yet."

Dante groaned. "It- it's so.. juicy," he whispered softly as he crawled his way back in front of his friend's big ass, "and so nice and beautiful and lovely. I like how it smells and how it tastes. Please let me taste it. I want it so bad." Dante knew he was naturally submissive, and that he liked licking his friend's asshole, but he never thought it would be so hot to worship and beg to do it. He just let the words flow out of his horny little heart. "Please, please," he pleaded earnestly, "please let me lick it mommy, I want it so so bad. It's such a sweet, tasty ass and I wanna kiss it."

Taylor laughed but then said, "do it baby girl," and Dante wasted no time. He spread her fleshy ass, peering into the rosy twist of skin that was his best friend's anus for a second before kissing it with his soft lips first, and then his wet tonge.

Taylor's giggling lasted about five seconds before disappearing and reemerging as deep moans. Her fingers fell to her clit and she massaged herself as her crossdressing bestie devoured her asshole. "Oh, that feels so good."

Dante licked, slithering his magical tongue all around Taylor's rim hole. When he kissed it he kissed it hard, sucking on the rosy little pucker until the skin surrounding it was bruised and reddish. He jabbed with his tongue, and occasionally slid a finger around the rim and then inside like it was a drain and his finger was water. He'd then lick his finger and give the pretty little orifice his tongue again.

Heavenly sounds passed Taylor's lips, moans and groans and curses. She bent further and reached between her spread legs to grab one of Dante's hands, plunging his thumb up against her sodden slit. He rubbed her creamy twat and pleased her butthole while she went mad on her clitoris. She crumbled from the pleasure, ending up on her knees and an elbow, Dante following with his mouth glued between her bountiful cheeks, the center now flowing with a river of his saliva.

Her face down and her ass up, Taylor started to shake as she moaned and hissed and hummed. "Mmmmmmn, yesssss daddy, fuck daddy, oh god daddy! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh!" Dante even moaned quietly against his friend's bottom as he made her cum. He could almost feel his own orgasm creeping up but swallowed it back down in his loins, anticipating Taylor's treat. He was so happy she had finished so he could finally have cummies too.

Once Taylor finished cumming she lay flat on the floor. Dante softly caressed her back, her ass cheeks and her legs for a few minutes before barely whispering, "m- my turn?"

Taylor sighed, "such a fussy little princess," but got up all the same. She sat on the couch and pat her lap twice. "And take off your panties." Dante's pantyhose were completely ruined, ripped and torn at the knees and he'd stretched the waist past its capacity. He stepped out of the black scraps of nylon and let his little panties drop, but left his bralette on his modest little titties.

He sat in Taylor's lap, legs spread beside her closed knees. Taylor began kissing him, pushing his hair aside to get at his shoulder and his neck and his cheek and his ear. He squirmed slightly in the other girl's lap, feeling so horny he could burst just from the soft touches. He'd been denied so long. He swallowed his cum and held on though.

"Ready, baby girl?" Taylor asked. Dante nodded. "Open up... Now get it really wet..., more..., more..., that's it." She removed her finger from his lips drenched in spit. "Up," she said and he lifted up off her lap a little. "Good girl. Now down. Good job sweetheart." Her middle finger now safely inside Dante's warm bottom, she gently stoked his asshole just like he liked it. He moaned his pleasure in the cutest little feminine song, squirming all the while.

Taylor reached around with her free hand and caressed his body, teasing close to his cock along the inner thigh then sailing back toward the knee, slowly. Her hands visited his upper body, softly caressing his tummy before going up and underneath his bralette to fiddle with his nipple. He almost came again but stilled himself, holding his breath for about ten seconds before Taylor's hands came from underneath his bra.

She stroked his asshole, loosening the pliable skin and making it feel so good. "Pretty kitten," she whispered to him. He moaned in response. "Sweet little girl," she sang, and he groaned. Her delicate fingers slid back down and teased all the smooth skin around his sweet little prick. "My prissy sissy. My precious princess." Then finally, she made a semi-tight little circle with her thumb and index finger then let him lubricate it with his tongue before sliding the little circle down over his pink little bulb. Three strokes up and down and his cock twitched, he squealed like a girl and shot lines of cum up in the air.

Grinding his ass in his friend's lap and pulling her wrist up and down to make sure she didn't stop, Dante came a lengthy, sweet, satisfying cum, squirtung his body up to his neck with lines of hot white liquid.

"Up," Taylor commanded seconds after he had relaxed in his post orgasmic mood. He got off her and she stood, smiling as usual. "You are such a little sissy freak," she giggled and then went to the bathroom and closed the door. Dante put a finger to a bit of cum off his chest and touched his tongue, smiling at the familiar salty taste and his own naughtiness. Taylor came back with a warm damp towel and handed it to him.

After they both wiped themselves clean, they put their clothes back on. First Taylor got dressed and then she went to her car to retrieve Dante's boy clothes.

"Can't believe we're still technically virgins," Taylor chuckled and Dante agreed, stating how Taylor had never had a cock in her pussy and Dante never put his cock inside a woman at all. When Dante asked for the thousandth time if she would let him take her virginity, she refused him, saying she needed a real man.

"Like your dad?" Dante asked.

"Or anybody not afraid to go beyond third base. I mean, even you're closer to fucking me than he is. All he does is look at me and touch me sometimes. I wish he would man up and do what he really wants with me."

"Why don't you tell him?"

She gave a chuckle. "You don't know a thing about women. At least, not how to fuck women..., as a man. Your just an innocent girl, and that's okay Tae Tae."

He smiled. "Stacey actually. I like Stacey. Tae Tae is a dumb name."

The bestfriends lay around for a few more hours and then headed back to Dante's around midnight. Taylor parked in the driveway and Dante hesitated before opening his door. "Uhhh, you gonna leave?" Taylor asked.

Hesitantly he said, "I really like you, and I- I think I want to be with you. And I think you would like that too, and-"

"And what? Let you fuck me with that little thing?" she gestured toward his crotch, "No thanks, Dante, I mean Stacey. We're just friends, okay. Sometimes we do..., extra, fun stuff but that's it. And if you want it to continue, just lay off with the relationship stuff. Okay sweetheart?"

"Okay," he said and the whispered, "can I, can I have a kiss?"

Taylor looked at him with a kind smile, then leaned over and kissed him on the lips. They kissed for a few good seconds and then Taylor broke away. "I love you," said Dante.

Taylor looked a bit shocked momentarily before responding, "I love you too, Stacey."

That made Dante's night. He thought of the kiss and the confession of love as he showered, smiling to himself like a goof. He dried and covered himself in a towel, pressing his tiny panties, his bra, and his ripped pantyhose to his chest. He peeked in on Logan and Sicily, who were both sound asleep.

He went to his room and locked himself in before going nude. He stood in front of his mirror and began to apply his nightly makeup. A little blush and a little pink lipstick and he looked as cute as a sweet girl. He then unlocked and opened his chest to find something to wear to bed. What he found was a bit startling - a note sitting on top of the pile of clothes. When he picked up the paper, he saw that the frilly white thong he had removed that morning sat atop the pile, freshly washed. Mom? he thought until he read the note.

Hi, Dante. I washed your panties! You don't have to keep any secrets from me. I promise not to tell your mom! We should be friends and I think sharing this little secret will make us so much closer! Feel free to talk to me any time!

P.s. I have that same color lipstick!

The note was signed only with a pair of pink lips, the same color as the lipstick Dante was wearing, the same lipstick he thought he'd wiped off the bathroom mirror that morning.

To be continued...

Originally, I wanted to write this and finish this series to get it out the way. But I went in an entirely different direction than my obvious intent from the beginning. I think I've made the story too interesting to finish up so quickly. Hopefully you guys like it enough to motivate me to continue.