Sicily's Lesbian Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am." Tae smiled, happy to see his mother snap out of her funk.

"You mean, yes mommy," Sicily giggled as she stood to set the tub to drain.

"Wait, let me rinse off before we head in," Tae said.

"Just wash in the shower, Tae. And give me your bikini so I can wash it."

Tae snatched his bottoms from the draining tub, took off his bikini top and handed them to his mother who collected the items along with her top and headed into the house through the patio door. "Wait... uh... can I... have your bikini bottoms... for... reasons?" Tae asked tentatively with a chuckle.

His mother just smiled and pushed them to her ankles with one hand and stepped out, leaving them on the kitchen floor for Tae's use. It was becoming normal for the two to see each other naked, here they stood just feet apart, stark nude and wet after masturbating with each other.

"When you're done meet me in my room in one of your cute lingerie sets," Sicily winked and sashayed toward the stairs, wiggling her ass to tease.

He wasn't horny at the moment but he didn't want to miss the opportunity to have access to creamy panties, even if he would use them long after they had crusted up. After he watched his mother walk away, he snatched the wet garment off the floor and went to his room.

Tae took a while to decide which lingerie set he would wear. He had several to choose from since they had gone shopping. There were sexier options but Tae decided to go for comfort and selected a sheer, deep purple babydoll with black, lace cups and mesh skirt with black, ruffled trim. He added a black thong with purple floral print and headed to the shower.

After his shower, Dante slipped into his panties, and then the babydoll, which he soon realised was really short, but really sexy. The length just barely covered his panties and it didn't matter since the thing was see through anyway. He had to admit lingerie made a girl look and feel so sexy.

He went down the hall and opened his mom's door slowly. He was pleasantly surprised to see her standing right in front of him. She had been modeling her new white mesh teddy in the mirror on her side of the door. She smiled and struck a sexy pose when he entered. "How do I look?"

Dante looked his mom up and down, standing there flirtatiously with a hand on her tilted hip. The flawless brown skin of her thighs, chest and arms was on full display, glowing softly. And even the parts that were covered really weren't. Her dark areolas and nipples drew Dante's attention, acutely visible from behind the sheer material. He looked down and could clearly see mom's jet black pubic triangle right above the opaque gusset between her thighs. "Amazing," Dante breathed before Sicily snapped a wink and turned around.

Tae bit his lip when he saw the soft looking material narrow at the hips to split her bubble butt. He never saw his mother look so sexy in front of him. He knew she had plenty of sexy lingerie - he had worn much of it - but the closest he had ever gotten to seeing her in it was his fantasies. Now she was flaunting her beautiful body just for him and he was loving it.

"What about me? How do I look?" Dante asked once his mother turned back around.

Sicily assessed him carefully. "Cute... but something's missing. You look too... vanilla. And that yellow nail polish really doesn't go well with purple and black." Dante's expression dropped a little. "You still look really cute but... here, let me get you together. Sit," Sicily ordered, motioning to the little chair in front of the small vanity table.

He sat and Sicily removed the yellow polish from his nails, replacing it with grey, explaining that it can go with anything. She applied light blush and lip gloss, then put his curly, brown hair into two pigtails. Finally, she applied scented oil all over his smooth skin, lifting his nightie to get his chest and abs. She then rubbed the oil in his feet and ascended to his legs and thighs, which started to turn him on. To his surprise, Sicily didn't stop at his upper thighs, but directed him to stand so she could lower his panties and rub it into his crotch.

Sicily nonchalantly massaged his cock, explaining just how it's done to give the impression that she was only teaching him. But really she was curious to touch it all day but hadn't built up enough courage, even while they were masturbating. The first and last time she had touched a dick was when she was making him and hadn't had the desire to until she saw one attached to someone so soft and feminine.

Sicily couldn't help herself. She was still acutely aware this was her son and that being a lesbian didn't make it acceptable. Unfortunately, to push these boundaries with her sexy, feminine son was too tasty to resist.

Sicily took a little too long oiling up Dante's penis, noticing a droplet of precum oozing from his tip. When she stared up at him his head was tilted back and his eyes were closed. Sicily, out of lustful curiosity, contemplated giving him a blowjob and felt he'd probably welcome it but ultimately decided against it. She turned him around instead to moisturize his ass.

Sicily did his butt cheeks, then between them and down to his taint. She thought herself as brilliant as she was nasty for having such an excuse to touch her son's sexy little body. She regretted she had to stop when she had finished. "Now, if you wanna be a pretty girl, remember to always keep your skin soft and smooth everywhere. Boys can get away with it but us girls have to feel creamy at all times."

"Yes, mommy," Tae smiled as mom pulled up his little panties. His tiny cock, though fully erect, still fit right inside. Sicily took note, thinking to herself that it was more like a clit than a cock. She smiled to herself rather than tell him, lest he be insulted by what would have been meant as a compliment.

The two then decided on a movie to watch. They picked a chick flick neither of them had seen before and lay in bed with about a foot of space between them. Sicily and Dante simply laid and enjoyed the movie, laughing and talking about the characters' stupid decisions and antics. All the sexual tension in the room dissipated and they were simply two girls enjoying a sleepover. That is until the unusually graphic sex scene played on screen.

It was a rated R movie but there had been no real nudity up to that point and the sex scene seemed to come out of nowhere and it lasted quite a while. The two sat in silent tension as they watched the soft porn scene, Sicily's center pooling with every second and Dante's cock poking the front of his panties.

Sicily dared not even look in Tae's direction, she knew that in her state he would be too cute to resist, so she kept her focus on the increasingly lewd sex on screen. She wondered when it became legal to depict analingus in a theatrical release and realized she chose the uncut version from the blu ray menu. So she just watched and burned hotter and hotter, trying to last until the end of the progressively dirty and seemingly never ending sex scene.

Dante watched with wide eyes, hardly believing he was watching such a thing with his own mom. It made him so hot he wished his mom would touch him and started to fantasize about it. He stared over at her as she put on her best poker face, pretending to be unaffected by the visuals.

They were laying on their sides with their bodies facing each other as they continued to watch the action and Dante repositioned himself, 'coincidently' putting him just a few inches away from his mother. She could feel the soft warmth radiating off his body and she could hear his shallow, almost panting breaths. He was nervous, just as he had been at first with Taylor and couldn't bring himself to do more than just watch and wait.

Sicily kept her eyes on the girl on screen, trying to focus on her rather than the sexy little femeboy beside her. The girl was incredibly sexy too with long, brown hair, full, round breasts that jiggled as her lover took her from behind in the shower, and a patch of thick but neatly trimmed pubic hair. Sicily's pussy drooled, soaking the crotch of her one piece and when she moved her leg she discovered her upper thighs were slick as well.

After the adjustment, Sicily's foot lightly touched Dante's, eliciting a small yelp from him. By reflex she looked over at him, catching his gaze in return. She unconsciously bit her lower lip as she viewed his pretty face, curly hair, glazed lips and lusty eyes. With a sultry look he pleaded to finally have her and Sicily couldn't look away. After a few moments of exchanging salacious glares, Dante rolled onto his back keeping his eyes fixed on his mom. At that moment he knew he had her.

"You're just so fucking sexy, Tae," Sicily breathed as she inched closer to him and slid her foot up and down between his smooth legs. She slowly pulled the covers down off them to view his sexy body through his lingerie. Sicily sighed deeply. "How are you this gorgeous!? I've never seen anything so beautiful."

"Really, mommy?" Dante grinned bashfully.

"Yes, sweetie. I can't keep my eyes off you and its been so hard to keep my hands to myself. I'm so bad... just... please, tell me to stop... or just run away before I do something I'm going to regret." Sicily said as she put her hand on top of Tae's tummy.

"Something you'll regret? Like what, mommy?" Tae teased, twisting a lock of hair around his finger.

"Well, if I was to put my hand up your little nightie to play with your tits, I don't know if I could live with myself," Sicily said sexily as her hand crept up to her target. Tae swallowed hard and exhaled a breath. His heart was pounding and his erection pulsed in his panties.

"Its ok. I like it when you touch me like that," Tae sighed as his mom circled her fingers around his puffy nipples.

"Oh? Welllll, I think it would be really inappropriate for a mommy to grind herself against her little girl, don't you think so?" Sicily teased as she started to rock back and forth against Dante's bare thigh, stimulating herself through her thong teddy.

Dante had no words, he just shook his head and murmured, "uh uh," softly, bit his luscious lip and closed his eyes, relishing the feel of his mom's body on his.

"But, wouldn't it be wrong though, if I was to kiss you, baby girl?" Sicily panted as she put herself face to face with Tae, her lips only a half inch from his.

"Uh uh. That's how mommies let their baby girls know they love them!" Dante moaned desperately before his mother pressed her soft lips to his, smacking on them a few times before forcing her tongue into his mouth. His heart evaporated as Sicily took control and kissed him fervently. Wet with saliva, Sicily's tongue massaged and prodded his between pursed lips. Dante accepted his mother's invasion, sucking a licking her tongue back, stirring lust inside both their loins.

"Mommy, we're so nasty!" Dante cried as the kiss broke.

"We haven't gotten to the nasty part, baby," Sicily promised with a wink and a smile before she sat up on her knees and pushed the spaghetti straps of her teddy down off her arms to let her little breasts breath. Dante reached out and rolled each nipple between his fingers, causing waves to ripple all throughout Sicily's luscious body and a cry to escape from her throat.

"You really like your mom's nips, huh? Well here!" Sicily jested as she thrust herself forward and gripped the back of Tae's head, forcing him to suck her nipples. He didn't need to be forced. He willingly sucked and licked mom's swollen nubs in delight, thankful he could be used for her pleasure.

Sicily reached between their legs as Tae teased her delicate points and fondled his diminutive stick. He gasped on her nub as her touch excited and surprised him. He tried to return the favor, reaching between her legs to find thin, sopping wet cloth between her legs.

"Oh, such an eager little girl, aren't you?" Sicily teased and chuckled before undoing the middle clasp to expose her slimy wet puss. Tae returned his hand to the site, rubbing across the slippery slit with his middle finger, back and forth from his mother's clitoris to the entrance where he would dip in for a couple seconds then repeat his action.

Sicily was on the verge of cumming when Dante spoke. "I wanna taste it, mommy. Please can I?" The plea in his voice made her quiver and she had to grab his hand to stop him from making her orgasm. She wanted him to have his wish and taste her, and possibly to bathe his face in her cum.

Sicily dismounted and had Tae lay on his back. She then turned around, straddling his face from behind and pulled his panties down to his thighs, she then dipped her head down to wrap her lips around his pink little penis tip, the peculiar salty taste of precum new to her mouth. It was a flavor she could get used to, especially since it came from her pretty little girl.

Dante stuck out his tongue and poked his mom's soppy center. He was in disbelief that he was now acting out what he had fantasized many times. Licking his mommy's sweet honey pot was a dream come true, literally since he had had a wet dream about this very act. Wasting not time, he lapped at Sicily's vagina with lustful greed, as if he was famished and could only be nourished by his mother's ardourous wine.

Sicily began to lick Tae's little top like she would a clitoris, an action she was well acquainted with that drove her little girly absolutely mad. Tae Tae stuck a finger in his mom's pussy as he ravenously licked and sucked on her tiny center nubbin, rousing a scream muffled by the dickette in her mouth.

Dante took a bold step in doing what he had done with Taylor and removed his finger from Sicily's waterlogged muffin and placed it against his mother's tight, virgin asshole. He rubbed, waiting for any sign of resistance and when he got none, he eased his finger ever so slightly inside. He then put the thumb of the same hand back in her warm, wet hole. Sicily moaned in pleasure.

"Dirty little girl," Sicily stopped licking to compliment her sweetheart, then resumed her labor of love.

"Mommy's dirty little girl," Tae sighed. "Your pussy is so tasty. I could do this all day!" Dante exclaimed before delving into his mom's vagina again. He really enjoyed pleasuring his mother, especially when she sighed and moaned on his cock, letting him know he was being a good girl on mommy's pussy.

He pushed his finger in her butthole deeper and licked her clitoris with more fire and Sicily couldn't take any more. "I'm cumming!" she shouted as her body expelled it's tide from her overstimulated sex. A second later, warm liquid began to coat Dante's nose and lips as he lapped his mom's cunnie, drinking in as much cream as possible. Sicily couldn't keep licking as the pleasure overtook her. All she could do was scream, moan and shudder as she sprayed Tae's face with hot cum, getting his lingerie all wet.

When she was done, she collapsed right between Tae's young legs with her ass up in his face. Suddenly, Tae had an urge to do for his lovely mother what she said Logan hadn't been willing to. He wanted to lick her ass hole. She really deserved it. She was a great mom. She had accepted him for who he was, supported his proclivities and showed him pleasure he hadn't known before. She was worthy of more, and he was determined to give her what she desired.

As Siclily lay panting and recovering, Dante slipped from beneath his mom's gorgeous, spent body and squatted on his knees behind her, his panties still around his thighs. He pulled the bottom of her white teddy upward, again revealing her perfect ass. He then spread her cheeks to view the darkened skin of her clean anal ring and without warning, sunk his face in.

Sicily gasped and clenched the edge the bed, her body was still tingling from her first orgasm an she realized the assault on her senses wasn't over. She knew having her feminized son's nose and mouth in her most intimate places was so very wrong, and that's what made him so alluring. The sheer taboo of it caused tingly waves to rush all through her body every time she reminded herself who was fucking her; her little boy, her princess, the loving goddess of her dreams.

Dante inhaled his mom's scent, a mixture of vanilla, feminine arousal and a hint of musk from her slightly sweaty rear cleft. His desire to taste what he had smelt was met with swift action as he took a long lick from the front of her clit, between her sweet vaginal lips to the pucker of her lush asshole.

He focused his attention there for a while and soon Sicily aided him by spreading her self open for him. She giggled as it tickled and pleased her simultaneously and Tae licked and thrust into the hole with increasing boldness. He used his free hand to vigorously rub mom's clit in circles and stabilized himself on the bed with the other.

Sicily sighed and moaned and twitched as if she was being electrocuted and flattened herself out on the bed with her legs spread and her son's hands still in between. She began to grind down against his fingers and bite the edge of the bed hard as her second orgasm crashed her system.

"Mmm mmm!," Sicily hummed in a muffled scream as tears of pleasure ran down her face. She had entered a different world, seeing colors and shapes and feeling magnificent, not even sure what planet she was on. Her entire body was electric and her darling son kept playing with the fuse box. He rubbed on her sensitive flesh as he removed his face from between her cheeks, repositioning himself beside her so he could kiss her.

Sicily welcomed his tender gesture, turning on her side to meet his lips with hers. As they pressed their lips together, Sicily panted and shivered as if she was in shock. Dante kissed her tenderly on the lips and put his hand back down between his mother's thighs, bringing a sharp gasp out of her. She grabbed his hand and squeezed, unable to take any more of his skillful toying.

"Stop... no more... I can't..." Sicily panted between kisses. Dante then stopped hand wrestling with her and let her recover, caressing her side as they lay.

"That was so amazing," Sicily finally confessed, rising and reconnecting her teddy at the center and putting the straps back on her shoulders. She moved to the other side of the bed and sat with her back against the head board. Dante sat up on his knees and pulled his panties up tight against his still aching pecker, slightly disappointed his mom never made him cum. He figured he'd have to take care of himself but then Sicily spoke.

"Come here sweetie. Did you think I would just leave you like this?" she said, patting his stiff wand through his panties when he got close. "What kind of mommy would I be to just leave my little girl wanting?"

Dante smiled, "a bad mommy?"

"Right. And I'm not a bad mommy, am I?" Sicily asked before lifting his purple baby doll upward from the bottom.

He raised his hands to let her remove it. "No. You're the best mommy a pretty girl could have!" He said excitedly, sitting on his knees between his mom's legs clothed only in black and purple floral panties.

"And you're the best little girl a mom could want. From the time I first saw you in that dress, I knew you would be very special to me, even more than before," Sicily smiled and then kissed Tae's little nose before turning him around and directing him to sit between her open legs.

He leaned back against her and relaxed in her loving arms as she kissed his neck and cheeks while sliding her teasing hands all over his silky body. By this time, Tae's cock was leaking precum and his panties featured a big wet spot right in front. Sicily's hand slithered down over his panty-clad, pulsing knob and started massaging.

"That feels so good," Tae sighed in utter femininity. He put his hand on top of hers and worked with her to bring his pleasure.