Sicily's Lesbian Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept running his penis in flat circles like it was a clit. Dante craved more stimulation so he pushed his panties down and off while his mother pleasured him from behind, looking down at his penis over his shoulder.

Soon, Sicily pressed his erection between her fingers and jerked him off. Dante hummed in pleasure and grabbed Sicily's other hand and started sucking on her finger earnestly. She then wrapped her legs inside his inner thighs, holding his legs wide as she stroked his cock and fed him her fingers.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby girl? C'mon and cum for mommy, sweetheart," Sicily coerced, bringing him much closer to the desired end.

"Mhmmmm... mmmmmm," Tae hummed around his mom's two fingers as his cock spasmed and pumped streams of white, sticky fluid. Sicily took her fingers out his mouth and put both their hands down to his crotch, where all four hands received their share of the sticky treat.

He came more than usual and his orgasm seemed to last beyond what was possible for a guy. It radiated through his entire body, sending chills up and down his spine and through to his extremities. Once it was over, he shuddered and leaned his head back against his mom's shoulders. "That was... amazing," he panted simply.

Sicily smiled and chuckled lightly, proud of a job well done. She looked down over his shoulder and giggled when she saw the mess they made on their hands, and then she had an idea born of curiosity. She picked Dante's left hand up and looked at the white goo dripping off, and then put a finger in her mouth and sucked it clean, humming in surprised approval of the flavor. "Tasty."

Dante then did the same, sucking on her finger hungrily and swallowing his girly cum. "Nasty," Dante facetiously stated his opinion, causing them both to laugh heartily.

They cuddled in bed for a few minutes basking in the afterglow, caressing each other softly and exchanging pillow talk. Afterwards, Sicily brought towels from the en suite bathroom to clean up with and Dante put his baby doll back on but discarded the soggy panties into the hamper. Sicily figured after making love to her son, it would be ok for them to sleep in bed together, and so they did.

*****

Logan had a long time to think about what had happened. If she could, she would have called Sicily to apologize as soon as she got home because she realized she had made an awful mistake. But she couldn't call because she left her cell in Mexico and didn't know her number by heart - or any one's for that matter. Even worse, she had a key to her place but didn't even know where she lived. Logan had only been there one time and couldn't remember exactly where it was.

But luckily, she kept her location on on her phone at all times and tracked the number. Once she built up the nerve to go over and apologize, she headed out. It was 2 a.m. Saturday night (or Sunday morning) when she pulled up to Sicily's mini mansion in her 2002 Camry - a car fit for a 20 year old college student, which she was.

Logan walked up to the door and took a deep breath before inserting her key into the lock. She opened the door and entered the dark, silent house. Figuring everyone must be sleeping, she tiptoed upstairs where things started to seem familiar. If she remembered correctly, Sicily's room would be the first door on the right and the only one she kept closed of the other three must have been her son's.

Logan slowly turned the knob, opened the door and entered the dark room, unable to even make out any figures. She felt around while walking forward until she bumped the bed, then felt for a body. She felt an arm small and thin, then reached out to touch soft, curly hair. Must be her, she thought, then stood to remove her shoes, socks, jeans, shirt and bra.

She crawled in bed and whispered an apology to sleeping lover, hoping she might hear. "I'm so sorry about Mexico. I just got so mad... I wasn't thinking. I didn't give you a chance to even talk. It's just... I've been hurt so many times by girls going through a phase. I just automatically assumed you were one of them when you told me you had a kid. In my mind that meant you still liked men and were just a chick going through a gay midlife crisis.

"But when I got home I realized how stupid I was to assume that. You told me you had only been with girls after the first time you had sex with a boy... and... I thought... maybe that's how you have a son. Was it from that first guy? If not, I don't care because I also realized something else. That I love you. You hear me, Sicily? I love you, and I'm not going anywhere. So my answer to your question is 'yes.' Yes, I'll move in with you. And your son."

Logan waited for a response and when she didn't get one, she assumed Sicily, who usually slept light, was really tired and needed rest. She resolved that she would have the conversation in the morning. She just wanted to sleep next to the love of her life. "Good night, mommy," Logan whispered, then kissed her on the cheek, snuggled in, spooning her from behind and drifted off to sleep.

The end...

... maybe...

... but probably not