All Comments on 'Sick Like Me'

by EnvywithJadee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Such a great story

EverLuxEverLuxover 7 years ago
It's unfair...

...that you wrote a man like Zack into existence, but I can never have him. I kinda hate you right now.

I loved the way you infused such a strong and distinct personality into Jude. For me, that's one of the most important ingredients in a story--especially one told in first person.

It bummed me out that Zack had had a vasectomy, but I gave you 5*, anyway. ;)

EnvywithJadeeEnvywithJadeeover 7 years agoAuthor
In response to EverLux

Thank you! Sometimes I hate myself for making these kinds of guys up but what can I say? I love forming characters, especially ones that are similar to myself and dream boats. :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Making the best of a boring wedding reception

At least Zack and Jude found an activity they both enjoyed after spending time at a dull, drab reception.

Since the two of them have similar interests, there will probably be more sparks between them in the future. Sequel--how about a sequel? Tell us what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anatomy...

"I moaned into his mouth and he swallowed it up, using his tongue to slither gently across my teeth. The sound of his piercing skittering over bone had me gripping his shoulders even more."

Teeth are made of enamel, not bone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnvywithJadee@EnvywithJadee
Check out muh stories...I will eventually be adding more! Currently seeking my future husband or partner on here... JUST KIDDING. Maybe I'm not. A little about me- I'm a sucker for guys with a sense of humor and intelligence. And honestly, I have a pretty twisted sense o...