Side A

Story Info
I attempt to hypnotize my friend.
3.9k words
4.2
22.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a cold but sunny afternoon as my friend and I are hanging out together in my flat. She is sitting on the couch that is placed against one of the walls of my bedroom. I, on the other hand, pulled up a chair to sit in front of her. If an outsider looked in on the scene, he might wonder why I am swinging a pendulum around in front of my guest. Especially since it looks like it was bought for five dollars in a random gift shop. Which, incidentally, it was.

This has sadly not escaped the attention of my friend, as I try to get her to focus on it.

"I need you to follow the movements of this pendant," I begin, motioning to the accessory.

She looks at it with one raised eyebrow. "Where did you even find that?" She chuckles, "It looks so garish!"

Right now, she is making fun of everything I am asking her to do. She is a very rational person, so her amused reaction is expected. It's actually even a good sign, because it improves the chances she will be at ease during my experiment.

I am going to try to hypnotize her.

When I think about it, it is unbelievable I actually managed to talk her into this. I guess I am pretty lucky she has always been of the competitive sort. The simple idea of proving me wrong was extremely enticing to her. Teasing me when I inevitably make a fool out of myself is just an added bonus. She accepted to cooperate, but in case of failure, I am pretty sure she will never let me hear the end of it. Unlike her, though, I don't expect this afternoon to be a bust. I went through a lot of preparation. I plan to make sure she does not notice that, though. I prefer her rationalizing what is happening, so I continue to play into the naive dolt image she has of me.

"Can we just assume you are a gullible fool, so we may proceed to the mocking part?" she asks, sarcastically.

I respond on the same tone: "Yeah, your two-minute attention span would be a truly hilarious subject."

She starts pouting, but goes back to her cheeky comments pretty quickly. I only act annoyed so that she feels in control of the situation. I can't really make any progress if she becomes defensive. I ignore her further remarks and keep swinging the pendulum in front of her nose. She retains her mocking grin, but she is following it with her eyes.

My friend maintains her focus for increasingly longer stretches of time. I can tell she is looking at the pendant, because her eyes make small left-right movements. After a while, she starts sounding a bit displeased when talking. She says she is growing pretty bored of my little hypnosis session. I soothe her, and tell her I will only try for a little longer. As she cannot get a raise out of me anymore, she switches to muttering quiet complaints. I know I am making progress. To avoid coping with the boredom, her mind will force her to tune out and think of anything else. It's a natural reaction.

I have been watching the eyes of my friend moving in tune with the prop for a while now. Her body is motionless with the exception of her eyes, which helps me notice when she suddenly misses a beat. I wait a little more, and sure enough, she misses another one, then another. It is becoming hard for her to keep up. This means she is now gently going down the path of induction. I start talking again, but I keep a level, "boring history teacher" tone. I don't say anything very specific. I talk about how I found out about hypnosis on the internet, and explain it is rooted in real medical science. I then go on about all the books I read on the subject. She sometimes gives me a little hum to signify that she is listening, but I know this one-sided conversation is pretty dull to her. That is my goal, I want her to tune out my voice too.

As I keep droning on, I notice my friend is slowly sagging to a more comfortable position against the cushions. Her eyelids start to droop just a little. I take the opportunity to change the subject, encouraging her to go deeper.

"When I relax, I like to imagine a warm place, like a beach in the summer. Nothing beats lying in the sun, listening to the sea."

Her expression softens, as tension seems to leave her face, little by little. I assume she is picturing the scene I am describing.

"You can feel the sun on your skin, and the hot sand supporting your body. It feels relaxing and comfy, don't you think?"

She lets out a happy sigh in response to my inquisitive tone.

"You can enjoy the feeling and relax in the sun. You don't have to think about your troubles in a place like that."

Her mouth corners curl up to my suggestion. "...don't think," she murmurs. Her eyelids flutter as she loses focus of the pendant.

I continue talking to her but she becomes slower and slower in her reactions. When I ask something, the only thing I get are some slurred words.

My friend is now lying back in the couch, nestled snugly between the cushions. She has one arm splayed across her lap, while the other is lying beside her. Her chest moves rhythmically with her breath. She has a dreamy expression, with a dopey grin and half-lidded eyes. Once in a while, she blinks drowsily. She looks really cute, relaxed like that. I put the pendulum down as I don't need it anymore. In her current state, she is open and suggestible.

"You seem comfortable, sitting in there," I tell her, "how does the couch feel?"

After a pause, she answers: "comfy..."

"That's right, its comfy and warm," I nudge her on, "isn't that because of the cushions? How do you find them?"

She answers again: "warm..."

I continue: "But are they comfy, too?"

She repeats: "comfy..."

Anything I say or ask will easily affect her thoughts. She won't even realize I am talking to her in her trance.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"...warm ...and comfy," she voices, tiredly.

My friends eyelids are drooping even more, now. She is probably only a few suggestions away from closing them completely.

I approach her ear, and ask softly: "Are you sleepy?"

She lets out a deep sigh and nods heavily.

I follow up in a playful tone: "Do you think that's because my hypnosis is working?"

I can see her expression changing. She frowns, as if she is pondering a hard question. Even in her trance state, she could never imagine being manipulated.

She finally answers: "...not hypnotized," and attempts to sit up a little straighter. She pushes on her hands, raising her hips about half an inch above the couch, then plops back down in the exact same position.

I figured as much.

"That's weird," I say, "it's like you are acting strange somehow. Don't you feel a little bit different?"

She shakes her head sluggishly while looking in my general direction. "...feel ...fine" she manages to say.

"Huh." I respond. "You kinda look flushed," I continue, "you are feeling very warm, isn't that weird?"

She is reacting to my suggestion, her breathing gets a little heavier and her cheeks flush.

"I think you would have removed your shirt by now, If you still had the energy," then I add with enthusiasm: "I think I managed to do it! I hypnotized you!"

As I wonder if she'll take the bait, the goofy grin is creeping back to her face. She clumsily grabs the edge of her shirt and starts tugging towards her head. Her bra comes into view, and I get a plunging view into her cleavage. Her underwear is pretty ordinary, but it does an impressive job maintaining her chest in place. Her size is above average, making small folds appear where her breasts are being supported. When my companion moves around, they have a distinctive jiggle. I get a bit lost looking at the fleshy mounds. A moment passes before it downs on me that my friend got herself stuck. She is, at the moment, fighting against a tangle of clothes. I help her get free, though she does not seem to realize it, and I sit back down. As she lowers her arms from above her head, I notice she looks pretty happy with herself. She is holding the piece of clothing in her hands.

"...told...you" she says, breathlessly. She is a bit flushed from the struggle.

"That's right," I praise her, "you did so well!"

She smiles even more at that. Her shirtless state does not seem to bother her at all. Seeing her like this gets me really excited. I wonder how far I can make her go.

I encourage her: "You really showed me, I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off."

I then quickly go back to provoking her: "You're lucky I did not ask for something more challenging, though. You couldn't handle your bra this easily, for example," I say, motioning toward her chest. I continue in my defying tone: "You would be forced to ask for my help to reach behind you."

I pause, and wait for her reaction.

It doesn't take long for her to flash a proud grin, and to start fumbling behind her back eagerly. It takes a lot more time than is necessary for her to accomplish the task, as she is grabbing aimlessly at the fabric. All the while, she is biting her lip in concentration. She bends forward a little, to try and get a better grip. This has the effect of making her bra straps loosen and slide off her shoulders. When the clasp finally gives, all tension is lost, and her breasts spill out from the cups. My friend gives a little sigh of victory and relief as they bob on her chest in all their glory. I get a good look at them, and they are as amazing as I imagined. So big and beautiful, I feel like they could engulf me whole. At their center, large areolae with pert, protruding nipples can be seen. They point in changing directions, following my friend's movements. She lets her bra slide down to her lap, and gives me a hazy, but triumphant look.

That's when she catches me looking towards her torso and realizes that something is amiss.

"...hey, no peeping," she says as she raises her hands and presses them against her bosom.

It seems the hypnosis might not be as thorough as I expected, I have to think fast.

"I'm sorry!" I start, "I didn't realize you were getting ready to take a bath."

She looks at me, a bit perplexed.

I go on: "I should have realized. It's kinda obvious you were going to undress in my bathroom, I didn't mean to look."

I stand up and start walking towards the door of my room.

"But I suggest you take your clothes off and get them out of that tub, or they might get wet."

I feign leaving the room, but remain behind the door. I peek inside at my friend, who is still sitting in the couch, topless. She is staring downwards with a bit of confusion. Her gaze alternates between her hands flattening her chest and her pair of jeans. It seems she needs a bit more encouragement.

I talk to her from behind the door: "If you need towels, you'll find some in the locker next to your bathtub. Feel free to use any soap and shampoo you like."

After a pause, she answers: "...oh, okay, thanks."

That appears to content her, as she lets her hands fall down, freeing her breasts. She struggles a bit to stand up, steadying herself against the couch. She remains immobile for a short while, but then moves her hands to her waist, and tries loosening the buttons of her jeans. It's not an easy task for her. She regularly reaches back to the couch for balance. She eventually undoes enough buttons to be able to wiggle the pants off her hips. As they fall to the floor, I take a good look at her shapely ass. It is wrapped in cute, close-fitting panties. They leave little to the imagination. Soon, she proceeds to take them off too. She pulls the waistband across her butt and thighs, and lets them slide down to her ankles. She then steps out of them, shaking her foot to make them slip from her toes. Each one of her movements make her body stand out, and I take in every square inch of it. Her unintentional strip-tease is amazing, and I am getting more excited by the minute.

I continue to gently lead her on: "Be careful, the water's very hot. Don't enter too fast."

She answers: "...I know," as if thinking I am pretty dumb for stating the obvious.

She bends over the couch, making her ass stand out even more, and lets her hand touch the water that isn't really there. She recoils a little at the imagined heat, but then starts stirring the water around. After a while, she seems satisfied by the temperature. She stabilizes herself by putting one hand on each side of the "tub", causing her breasts to swing under her, unrestrained. She raises one of her legs with the intention of dipping it in the tub, revealing the space between her thighs. At that moment, I get my first good look at her pussy. From where I stand, I can distinguish a slit surrounded by two puffy lips. It is nestled in wispy pubic hair. My friend seems to tend to her looks, because her pubic area is shaped like a neat little triangle. Her other leg joins the first one, putting a stop to my examination, and she proceeds to lower herself in the couch. Once she reaches a sitting position, she relaxes her head against the armrest. My friend is now lying in my couch, completely naked, imagining she is having a hot bath. I want to approach again, but I first need to make sure she is comfortable enough.

"How does the water feel?" I ask.

She answers in a distracted voice: "Mmh, ...good."

"I bet it does," I continue. "It feels so nice to relax, right?"

She answers, "...so relaxing."

I continue to nudge her back to a deeper trance: "I know. You feel warm and weightless, like you are floating around without gravity."

Her eyes seem to want to shut themselves. It is as if her eyelids become heavier by the second. She is struggling to keep them open.

"You can sense the water lapping against your skin," I say. "It is brushing over your belly, around your legs and your arms."

She doesn't bother to speak anymore, but simply makes little agreeing sounds.

"You have the bathroom to yourself, and all the time in the world," I tell her. "Since you are all alone, nobody will come bother you. You can simply enjoy, and not worry about keeping up appearances."

She gives a groan of relief, stretching her arms above her head.

"You feel warm and safe, and that's the only thing that matters."

She smiles.

"You can let go."

She finally lets her eyes close completely, giving up the fight. I get closer slowly. She does not seem to be bothered by my presence anymore. Her chest goes up and down at a slow, steady rhythm.

I whisper in her ear: "Can you hear me?"

She gives a slow nod. She is not sleeping, but simply basking in the warm glow of her dreamy state.

I can see her naked body up close now. Seeing her exposed like this, I can't resist anymore. I reach out, and softly cup her breast, gently circling my thumb around her nipple. She doesn't react more than a soft sigh.

I talk to her in a quiet tone: "You can feel the water brushing everywhere over your body."

She does not seem to mind me touching. I start using both my hands, and continue lightly teasing her nipples.

"It even caresses some more delicate places," I tell her.

Her nipples react to the feeling and harden. They feel like little buds to the touch now. I let one of my hands slide down from her breast to her stomach. I then reach for the belly button, and tease it a bit, eliciting a little hum from her.

I continue my suggestion: "You can feel warmth flowing down towards your lower belly."

I brush my hand through her pubic hair, then move to her inner thighs, stimulating the area around her pussy. I notice my friend's breath has accelerated a little. She is clearly feeling something. She just needs a last bit of encouragement to let loose.

"Are you going to wash up?" I ask her.

After a brief hesitation, she starts rubbing her arm, as if to lather it up with soap. She methodically covers all of it, and does the same with the rest of her limbs, her feet, shoulders, back, belly and butt. She then moves on to her breasts, before suddenly stopping. I notice she is blushing.

I whisper in her ear: "Do you feel a little naughty all alone and naked in here?"

Her faces reddens even more.

"You could do whatever you want and nobody would suspect anything. You are completely free."

After I say that, she hesitantly moves her hands to her breasts, and she starts to stroke herself tentatively.

"Yes, like that. It's okay, you are just enjoying yourself."

I move my hand back to the soft lips huddled between her legs.

"You are doing so well," I encourage her. "Just imagine, everyone is going on about their day, nobody even has clue what you are doing here."

She is breathing heavily as I gently slide a finger over her slit. My friend lets out a small gasp and begins to actually grope her tits. Her firm nipples are pointing towards the sky, and I notice a little glint of light on my palm. She is getting very wet.

She lets out cute, high-pitched moans as she pleasures herself: "oh...oh...yes..."

I slowly continue moving my finger up towards her clitoris. As I get closer, she broadens the gap between her legs, making the access easier. Her fingers start tweaking her nipples, bringing her pleasure to newer heights.

Her pussy is dripping on the couch from the arousal, when I decide to pull my hand back. She groans a little, but continues to play with her breasts. I decide to have a little more fun with her.

I tell her: "There is a man looking at you from the window."

She freezes, a panicked expression on her face.

I go on: "He does not know you noticed him and doesn't appear to be from the neighborhood."

My friend remains motionless, not knowing what to do.

I continue: "He climbed a tree next to the window. He is apparently enjoying the show, because his cock is rock hard. He is stroking it through his pants."

Her expression remains unchanged for a while, but then, a grin slowly spreads on her face. She starts to giggle and spreads her legs completely, apparently to tease the intruder. Her pussy comes in full view, and her lips even spread a little, revealing her inner wet folds. She then lets one hand slide down her body to rub herself. It looks like I revealed a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her.

I tell her: "You are having a very strong effect on him. He put his hand down his pants and started rubbing. His face is red as he stares at you."

Her rubbing intensifies, and she starts panting. She still lets out excited little giggles imagining the guy masturbating to her. It encourages her to go a little further, and she slips a finger inside her vagina. A long moan escapes her lips as she glides it in and out of her.

I continue describing: "Your visitor is trying to get a better view by coming closer to the window. He cannot believe how lucky he is, catching a glimpse of such a sexy, erotic woman. He took his cock out, and is pumping it at full speed."

She plunges her finger deeper into her pussy, soon adding a second one to help with the effort. She pushes them faster and faster inside her, giving a little flick at her clitoris at each passage. I can tell she is getting close by her frequent gasps and high-pitched noises, so I push her over the edge.

"Your admirer is very close to cumming, his face is beet red and his mouth is hanging open."

That is the spark that starts the chain reaction. She presses her palm hard on her clit, and brings her legs together when the explosive feeling hits her. A yelp escapes her even though she presses her lips together, and she looks up in complete bliss as she is riding out her orgasm. After quite a while, she relaxes, and lets her limbs fall down. She remains like that, breathing hard, basking in a warm and fuzzy afterglow.

I brush her hair away from her face with my hand, and ask: "Are you okay?"

She gives me a dreamy smile and nods slowly. "...feel ...so good."

I continue stroking her hair and her cheek. "Yes," I say, "You feel so satisfied now, don't you?"

She nods slowly: "...so satisfied."

12