Side A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go on: "Now, I need you to freshen up a little, and then you should put your clothes back on. We don't want you to catch a cold."

I grab a handkerchief and rub her down to get rid of most of her wetness. She lets me do whatever I want without questioning it. I then gather her clothes and help her dress up. I slide her panties and her pants back up her legs, telling her to raise her hips. I reattach her bra, copping a feel of her full breasts while adjusting it, and I help her back in her shirt. Once all the pieces seem decently adjusted, I sit back down next to her.

"Are you feeling tired?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"Really? Anyone would feel tired after so much effort."

She blinks slowly, and yawns a little.

"See? Just rest your head for a while, it won't hurt anyway."

After a pause, she lies down next to me, her head on a cushion.

"Now that you are comfortable, you are feeling sleepier and sleepier," I tell her.

Her eyes close little by little, but she is struggling to keep awake.

"You don't have to fight it. It feels so good to let yourself fall asleep."

She let's out a tired sigh, her eyes barely open.

I bend towards her and whisper: "Sleep for me"

That finishes her off. She closes her eyes, and falls in a deep slumber. Soon, her cute snores are the only noise left in the room.

12