Side by Side

Story Info
Husband and wife discover anal, experience it together.
5.6k words
4.78
10.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This was written for another Litster in response to a suggestion they made on a discussion thread. I've put it in "Fetish" but it could be included in a few other categories as well: Anal, Romance, Gay Male, even Loving Wives. If anal sex, sex between men, submissiveness, wives having sex with another man with the husband's consent, flying monkeys or flatulent hamsters bother you, then I'd encourage you to move on, because some of those elements are in this story. I hope some of you enjoy it, though!

Side By Side

"The most beautiful sexy woman in the world is the one who's naked in the room with you at the moment."

I don't know why strange crap like that pops into my head at the weirdest times, but there it is.

But honestly, it's true. If you put my wife next to Salma, Salma Hayek would probably be the hottest. But since Salma doesn't return my calls, and my beautiful wife IS naked, on her knees and face, hands reaching back to hold her beautiful derriere open, she outranks Ms. Hayek at the moment.

Sorry, Salma.

And when I look into her eyes, and I see the one person I trust, the one person I love, the one person who always has my back, that's how I know it's going to be alright.

Side by side, we hold each other's gaze, speaking love without words. Anxiety tries to shake me up, but she silently speaks confidence into me. I take a deep breath, let it out, and give a nod. Still holding eye contact, our eyes both open wide as, behind us, Anton and Sergey begin to push their thick, fat cocks into our asses. Suddenly, my universe is focused on the fulfillment of my fantasy.

**********

This whole thing started innocently enough, I suppose; well, that's if you can call this debauched fantasy-come-to-life as innocent. Adele (my wife) and I were out of town on a mini-vacation, staying in a decent hotel near the coast, and I had cajoled her into watching some hot porn on the TV, which I had connected to my laptop. Finally being able to get away without kids was a liberating experience, and I suppose the two frozen margaritas with dinner had probably loosened her up a bit. Whatever the contributing factors, I was excited when she finally agreed.

We'd watched porn together when we were newlyweds, but the introduction of children, the pressures of careers and our deepening involvement in church pretty much shut all that down for a couple of decades or more. Now, I was reaping the benefits of Jose Cuervo and the freedom of being hundreds of miles from home.

As we laid on the king-sized bed, we started touching each other. On the screen, a little blond "secretary" with impossibly large and firm breasts was on her knees before her "boss" taking some oral dick-tation. Of course, the man was just as impressively endowed as his assistant, and yet she was enthusiastically engulfing his big thick hose, producing some decidedly unladylike wet sounds in the process.

Now, Adele is no slouch in the Department of Oral Pleasures. Once she gets to it, she can suck my very life force out of the end of my cock in no time at all. However, the last 25 years and three kids had put a major damper on such activities, and her taste for it (pardon the pun) had also diminished. I wasn't allowed to cum in her mouth, on her tits, or anywhere near her face. That was disappointing, but on the rare occasions I was treated to her oral skills, I was just happy to get what I got, even if the cleanup was a chore I had to do solo.

This little getaway, however, had my hopes up just a little bit. Adele was in some sexy lingerie she'd surprised me with; I'd never seen it before she came out of the bathroom. It was a deep blue satin negligee, made with lots of lace and cut high up on her thighs. Currently, my left arm (thank God for long arms!) was stretched down her back, groping her curvaceous ass, while she laid somewhat perpendicular to me, her head on my chest, her left hand lazily stroking my balls and gradually swelling cock. Eventually, Adele slid down to take my cock in her mouth, one hand stroking the base while she lavished attention on the head with her tongue.

We were both watching the screen more intently than we let on when the blonde did something that unlocked the pathway to tonight's adventure. The key she used was her fingers, and the keyhole was her boss's tight sphincter. As she bobbed up and down, seemingly hiding his salami in her stomach over and over, she managed to wet her finger in her mouth and then snaked it into the dark canyon of his ass.

It was hard to see her finger go in, but there was no mistaking what had happened. The man abruptly sucked in his breath through his teeth, and roared. He grabbed the woman's head and begin to jackhammer her face, pounding his meat in and out, in and out, over and over, with no regard for her wellbeing.

The female star was, by the way, quite okay, and fully in control of the situation - AND her costar.. In just another minute, during which she added pistoning that finger in and out of her costar's ass to her performance, she was rewarded with a very full creampie on her face, her big breasts and even in her hair.

Adele is very perceptive, and she told me later she felt the surge in my balls, almost as if the startlet's finger was sliding up my own virgin hole. It was that moment, she later confessed, that she knew she had just received the key to owning her husband. With just a few seconds before my own explosion, Adele looked me in the eye, put her left hand to her mouth, and made a big show of thoroughly coating her middle finger with saliva. Just before my orgasm began, she slid that hand quickly down and, without much hesitation, pushed that finger inside my clenching hot ass.

The effect on me was devastating to my control. Almost simultaneously, I was bathing Adele with my own generous, albeit less impressive, load of cum. She'd pulled my cock towards her face, so she was directing this cum pressure hose, aiming some into her open mouth (Adele, I am now happy to report, is apparently not completely averse to taking cum in her mouth, but only on her terms), then some at her beautiful, natural 34C breasts. The left one caught so much it almost covered her silver dollar-sized aureola. She was enjoying being in control of my orgasm, and she wrung as much out of the experience (and my trembling balls) as she could. As I finally came down off of the mountain, I realized that my own torso also had been marked by my seed.

Slowly, Adele removed her hand from my cock after a last few gentle strokes. Looking up at me, she made sure I saw her as she ran her finger through the cum on her left tit, scooping some up. Maintaining her eyelock on me, she put it to her mouth and lustily licked it off. The finger returned, scooping up more, this time she sucked the finger clean in her mouth. The finger made a third trip, but this time, she slowly brought it up to my mouth.

The invitation (or was it a plea? or a demand?) was clear. I had never tasted my cum, or any other man's for that matter. But this was a night of firsts, to be sure.

Slowly, I opened my mouth. She pushed it in, not just the tip, but the whole finger. I closed my lips around it and sucked my cum from it. As she began to withdraw it, she also pulled her middle finger of the other hand from my ass. This caused me to gasp, and my mouth opened, releasing her finger. Adele took that finger, still bearing some of my seed, and wiped it on my face.

The door, having now been pushed open, was not going to shut anytime soon. Pandora's box had been opened; just a bit, but the light emanating from within inexorably drew us closer.

After that first time, I eagerly went down on Adele. She was drenched before my tongue made the first swipe up her slit from bottom to top. I'm not so egotistical that I won't take advantage of my wife being excited before I touch her. Eagerly I licked, sucked, hummed, poked, diddled and fiddled her through three orgasms before I worked my way up her body and slid my rejuvenated cock inside her slick portal. She worked her legs around my midsection and immediately pulled me all the way into her.

I'm not...blessed...when it comes to my manhood. 5 and a half (Yes, I count that half!) inches, not terribly big around, and I know Adele has had bigger, no, let me just say it, she's had much bigger men before me. She never complains, but on occasions like this, when her pussy is a hot oil slick, there's not much friction. There are times where that is off-putting for both of us. On this occasion, though, we were both supercharged with lust. She wasn't going to risk me cumming and leaving her hanging. She slid her right hand down between us and began to vigorously strummed her clit as I pumped but tried not to cum. Adele was not to be denied tonight. As she worked herself towards another orgasm, she lifted her head towards me and spoke. That soft, quiet, shy veneer had vanished.

"FUCK me! Don't you cum before I do! Fuck! Fuck!" she commanded through clenched teeth. "Did you like that tonight? Huh? Did you? Did you like me fucking your ass with my finger? That's it! Getting so fucking close! Tell me!"

My wife wasn't the only one worked up. "Yes! Fuck, that was so fucking hot! You fucking hot fucking slut!" The dialogue just degenerated for the next half a minute, and then We were both hucking, bucking, and slamming our bodies at each other as we crested the wave together. Almost as if I hadn't just dumped what seemed like a pint of my cum onto her an hour or two before, I unloaded my delivery deep inside her, or at least five and a half inches inside of her.

After that weekend, things were different in the Klein bedroom. We didn't include anal stimulation into every sexual interlude. We thought it would be wise to restrain ourselves, keep it special. Well, that's half true, anyway. Adele was that wise; she could have walked into the bedroom every night, bent me over the bed and stuck her fingers up my ass (After the first couple of times, the finger became fingers, as many as three at once) and I would have been happy as could be.

What we did do was talk. At first, it was awkward

"So...about last night..."

"Yeah..."

"So, did you...I mean, it seemed like..."

"Uh...yeah...I did. I didn't think I would, um, I mean, I don't know...but I..."

"Do you think, I mean, no pressure, but do you think you'd, you know, at some point, would you want to...again?"

"Um...yes, I mean-, that is, if you, if you wanted to, you know, to do that again...to me..."

The next time she did it, about two weeks later, she drew it all out a little longer. She started before I was really close, and this time, she used some of our lube. Slowly, she worked her finger in, first just the tip, and left it there. She kept sucking my cock, but avoiding my sensitive head. I guess she could feel me relax, because when she moved my swollen cock to her lips, she coincided me sliding inside of her with her finger sliding inside of me. As she slid me in and out of her mouth, she slid her finger in and out of my clutching ass, fucking me at both ends. And it was her fucking me; there was no doubt in either of our minds about who was in command here. Once again, my very spirit seemed to come shooting out the end of my cock when I came.

From there, we, no, SHE escalated things from one finger to two and then, three months after watching that porn film together, she added a third. By now, what she was doing there had almost eclipsed the pleasure from her mouth or, more frequently, just her hand was affording my manhood.

About six months after this all started, we had another weekend away. I had a conference to attend at a beach resort 5 hours from home, and she tagged along. There was no small amount of sexual tension in the air. This was the first real getaway we'd had since that first foray into "The Anal Zone," as I'd come to think of all of this. I had some thoughts I hoped to share with Adele, if I could get up the nerve to do so.

That first night, after a dinner event with a boring speaker afterwards, we returned to our room. I used the restroom, then let Adele step in as I kicked off my shoes, peeled off my socks,, unbuttoned my dress shirt and untucked it from my pants. I slid the sliding glass door open, stepped out, and stood out on the small balcony. I lost myself a bit, staring at the big moon shining over the water. The salt air was revitalizing.

I didn't hear Adele coming up behind me until she wrapped her arms around me. Adele is almost as tall as me (I'm 5'11") and so it was no big stretch for her to put my head back slightly and whisper in my ear.

"Put your hands on that railing, and do NOT let go. Do you understand me?" her voice was low, a little deeper than usual, and had an air of command which I just naturally obeyed.

"Good boy," she practically growled. "Now, let's get rid of some of this," and with that she reached around, unbuckled my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants, and pulled them down, pushing them down from my knees to the floor and bidding me to step out of them. She kicked them back towards the room, never disconnecting from me.

Next she slid my shirt open, directing me to release one hand at a time from the railing, then replace it after she pulled that sleeve off. Once off, she threw this inside on top of the pants. Now I was out here in only my boxer briefs. She slid her hand inside the waistband on my left hip and pulled on it slightly.

"Hmmm," she whispered into my ear, "not sexy. I think we're going to have to get you something sexier. Something...smaller." She had slid her left hand inside my underwear and, to my shock, began to grope and squeeze my ass the way I normally did hers. As I got used to the feeling of being handled this way, her other hand came around and cupped my swelling cock and full balls. "Mmm," she rasped, and her tongue came out and danced in my ear. She knows that melts me. "I think somebody's starting to like having their ass played with, huh?"

This felt a little different than our recent play. I felt a sense of almost...aggression from Adele. All of this recent progression of events had seemed to open up some hidden wantonness in her, and I was still trying to process it. But while I processed it, I couldn't deny even to myself that it was exciting me. That in itself also created a bit of anxiety.

It also turned me on, and Adele could feel that under her grasp. She slid both hands to the waistband on each side and slid them down off my hips. She had to pull them out a bit in front to get them down over my swollen erection. Once down over my thighs, they fell to the floor, leaving me defenseless.

"Now, keep your hands on the railing, baby," she instructed, her voice a little louder, a little bolder. I complied. "That's good, you listen well. Now, spread your feet a little bit, a little more. Now bend forward, baby."

I was fighting to stop myself from trembling at this. I wasn't afraid of Adele hurting me, and I wasn't afraid she would humiliate me, but...I was afraid of... I really didn't know what was scaring me, but nonetheless there I was.

"Baby, we've been dancing around this for a little while. I don't think we could get this cat back in the bag if we wanted to," she told me from behind me. I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing, but then I was focused more on her words and my fears at the time. "And I don't think you really want that cat put away, do you?"

Fortunately, Adele didn't really expect me to answer, but I did shake my head. I wasn't even sure if she could see it, but I knew the significance of the gesture. Whatever was happening, I was complicit in it, a willing participant.

"No, I didn't think so. In fact, if I wasn't completely sure of it, we wouldn't be...we wouldn't be at this point."

I wasn't sure what that point was, but then heard a small click, and then a wet sound. My wonderings were quickly answered when I felt a cold, wet presence between my nether cheeks.

Adele caught the oil in her other hand, and began to spread it, ensuring that my bottom was fully slick. Another pulse of cold, and I felt her begin to push at my virgin hole. In spite of my anxiety, I remembered to breathe regularly and to relax. Soon, she was pushing not one but two fingers in; no slow build up to it. She immediately pushed them all the way in, then began to pump slowly.

"That's it, baby, relax, take it in. You can do this, you can take this." My wife was comforting and encouraging me even as she plundered my behind. "Keep breathing, push out, that's it. We've gotta get you stretched out and loosened up, honey. It's better this way."

Somewhere through the fog and the fear those words made but a slight impression on my mind. Stretch me? In the past interludes, she'd just talked about her fingers in me as "fucking me," as if it was the main event. Why was she now talking about "stretching" me?

As I pondered this, Adele withdrew her fingers rather abruptly, a shock to my senses. I actually tried to push back at them, not wanting to lose them. It was as if my asshole was trying to recapture them.

Adele laughed at this and slapped me on my right haunch. "Relax, you little slut! Your little ass won't be lonely long." My curiosity was through the roof, and I tried to turn to look back at this crazy wife of mine.

"No sir!" she barked at me. You keep your hands on that rail and your eyes forward. You're just going to have to trust me tonight." Reluctantly, I obeyed.

Her voice a little calmer at my obedience, she continued. "You DO trust me, don't you, baby?" I could tell she was honestly checking in with me. Did I?

Yes, I did. "Yes, honey, I trust you," I responded.

"Good. It will be worth it, I promise you...Now just relax..."

**********

That first time, Adele was patient with me, working the 7" strapon into me a bit at a time, letting me adjust to it. It was one of those that isn't really contoured like a real penis, with veins and all. The tip is rounded, and there is a bit of a bulbous swell at the point one would find the ridge of a genuine cock, which, when fully inserted, does wonders on the prostate, even before the vibration feature is activated. It was designed to make penetration easier and stimulate the pleasure spots; a perfect first intruder for a scared, trembling virgin.

Adele also continued to be generous with the lube, and this also made this ravishing more pleasurable for me. Once she knew I was comfortable with her gentle thrusts, she activated the vibrator, and a deep pulsing throughout the length echoed through the walls of my rear channel, shattering my sanity as it slid over my prostate over and over. Within a minute of the introduction of the pulsing feature, I was exploding in every direction. I was wildly pumping my ass back against her deep thrusts. My cock, untouched, began to spurt wildly as I orgasmed, spraying the floor of the porch, the railing, and possibly anybody down below. I couldn't begin to concern myself with such mundane thoughts at the moment; a star was going supernova inside my brain and I was pretty sure my cock was going to rupture at any moment.

Adele just kept pumping me. I could hear her behind me; well, I was pretty sure it was her, not the growling lion it sounded like, although I did feel like I was being devoured. What I didn't realize at the time, of course, was that the base of the invader was stimulating her clit directly, and she was riding the waves of orgasm just as I was. Her hard inward strokes at the peak of my orgasm weren't just for my benefit; she was enjoying the pressure against her engorged love button.

As my orgasm finally began to ebb, I felt Adele slump over my own back, her sweaty breasts against my ribs and her hard breathing mirroring my own. Gently, she eased back, pulling her silicone phallus from my ravaged rectum until it fell out, pointed down at the floor. I stood slowly, my back stiff and my bottom...tender. Slowly, I turned to face my ravishing ravisher.

12