Side by Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat of the moment over, I could tell Adele was worried. Had she pushed me too far? Was the whole thing too much for my male ego?

"Baby?" she asked, now not sounding so aggressive. "Are you...was it...?" Her voice trailed off.

I reached out, pulled her to me, a hand on each of her hips. With my left hand, I pushed her hair, damp with sweat from her exertions, back from her face. I looked into her eyes and I couldn't not smile at her. She was so beautiful, so sexy like this, and I marveled that, after all of our time together, I discovered an all new side to her. And myself.

"That was...amazing. I'm just, Wow... Incredible. And," I kissed her again, "thank you. I don't know if I'd ever have had the courage to even talk about this, about, you know, you...doing this. But then you just did it, you made it happen."

"I have to tell you, I was afraid," she confessed. "I thought you would be open to it, but I just couldn't be sure, and I was afraid to ask, that you'd think I was weird, but then I just...I just had to try it, and take my chances."

"Baby, you don't ever need to be afraid to ask me about stuff. I don't care what it is. If you think something would be sexy, would be hot, then I want to know about it. I'm gonna tell you, it turns me on just to know you're thinking about sex, so I can tell you that 9 times out of 10, I'm probably going to say yes to whatever it is, as long as it involves us having sex together. Okay? So please, don't ever be afraid to explore with me."

**********

And this is how I find myself, three months later, on my knees, ass in the air, mirroring my wife beside me. We've prepped all day for this: Waxing at the spa, mani/pedis, and lingerie shopping. Adele made sure we both did the "prep" work for the evening's activities, which entailed a good flushing out of our "recreational areas." Now we're dressed like twins from Victoria's Secret: both in black corsets, black garters, black stockings. We bought panties, too, but then we realized those would just be in the way, and the two men behind us couldn't have cared less.

They were just eager to get their hands on us and their cocks into us.

One of my few stipulations about this was that I wanted Adele and I to experience this together. Not just that she'd be in the room the first time I got fucked by a man, but that she'd be beside me, getting fucked in HER ass just as I got deflowered.

It took a while to get this set up right, but we were patient. We both wanted to to be just exactly the way we discussed it. And oh, did we discuss it! We covered all kind of details, from the men we wanted to do it (and their "equipment") to the setting. There were setbacks and disappointments along the way, but now we are both satisfied that it had all been worth it.

Anton and Sergey were Russians. They were both big men; standing a good six inches or so taller than us, broad shouldered, handsome, and in their early thirties; younger than us by several years. Not only were they good looking, but they were also packing what we had prescribed as perfect cocks for this adventure: Both about 8 inches long, moderately thick but not such that we feared damage to our little bottoms. Both seemed level-headed, and we had spent no small amount of time talking to them, making sure we got no bad vibes from either. Then it was just a coin toss to see who went where, as it were. Thus Sergey was parked at my back door, while Anton took his place behind Adele.

The men had been careful to lube us up well, even though we had already applied some to each other before they arrived. As per our arrangement, Adele and I were already in place when they opened the door with the key we'd left at the front desk. On our knees at the edge of the bed, faces on the bed, hands behind us, parting our asses, waiting for our studs to mount us.

Over the last few months, Adele had used a variety of different toys on me, but none were quite Sergey's size. We wanted to save a bit of my tightness for him, for the experience. As he began to push his way inside me, I yelped, wondering if we shouldn't have done a little more pre-training. Half way into me, he paused, giving me a spot of mercy and a chance to relax.

Inside me, I could feel his cock pulsing; that's how full my tightly stretched little boipussy was with his club. He flexed it, and I moaned at the sensation like the little bitch in heat that I had become. He did it again, then again, and the sensation was so incredible that I writhed a bit on the end of his fuckstick. This lodged another half an inch or so of cock in me.

Taking my movement as a sign of my readiness, Sergey grabbed my hips a little harder and began to root his way farther into me. He seemed to have become a bit impatient, and so now he was a little less careful.Every few thrusts, he gained a little more territory, until I was sure he must be running out of cock to plunge into me...right?

For my part, I was becoming quite vocal. In and out, in and out he pumped, pushing whining and pleas and cries of pain and pleasure out of my mouth. I cursed, I cried, and I begged, though it was unclear even to me if I was begging for him to start or push on. Most of it was just babbling as I tried to process what was going on in my newly deflowered man cunt. All I knew was this primordial rightness about what was happening to me. It was as if I was discovering a new purpose for my life. That might sound trite and corny, but I just knew in the moment that I had just discovered a new purpose for my existence. Silly, I know; but at the moment, that was as much as I could process.

Next to me, Adele was much more coherent; she was very clear on what she was thinking.

"YES! Give me that fucking cock! FUCK my ass! AHH! FUCK! SO FUCKING BIG!" she roared at Anton. "Fuck that fucking big cock up my ass! Fuck it hard! I love that big fucking cock in my ass!" Never had I heard my wife so enthusiastic when getting fucked by me, and certainly not with my cock in her ass. No, it was clear that there was no small amount of truth to the statement that "Size Matters." It certainly mattered a lot to both of us with big, thick cocks ravaging our asses right beside each other.

Soon, there was very little talking, just grunting, moaning, crying out (mainly me) and deep manly growling (Anton and Sergey). There were wet sounds - both men stopped a couple of times to add more lube, thank God! - and the sounds of them slapping into our upturned asses as they slammed into us. Over and over, Sergey's thick cockhead found its way into my depths until his big balls slapped against my diminutive scrotum, battering the inferior copy of his masculine seed-bearers.

Eventually, the tightness and heat of my virgin boi pussy, combined with all of the lewd sounds, sights and sensations that filled the room, became too much for my bullish fuck partner. He began to grunt even louder as he pounded me hard, and then I felt his motions become more violent and less rhythmic, almost spasmodic. With a final deep thrust, he buried himself deep inside me and began to spurt over and over, breeding my ass and sealing my status as his slut. As I felt his thrusts get frantic, I felt my own orgasm begin to build, and when he buried himself in my ass, I felt my cock spasm as it erupted, my seed casting itself onto the blanket beneath me as his potent, hot seed filled my depths. He slid back and forth a bit, using the walls of my ass to suction out the last of his cum into me. Finally spent, but still thick within my raw ass, he pushed himself in and rested. Gradually, though, he deflated, and eventually his big hose slid out of me. I whimpered a little at the sense of loss. I marveled at the depraved pleasure I felt as his slimy man-seed oozed out of my gaping hole, then ran down the inside of my thighs. It felt like he's shot a pint of jizz into me.

My knees began to shake, and my legs quivered from exhaustion. I slowly settled down onto my belly, and to my delight, my big bull followed me down, until he lay on my back, his slimy slick cock nestled in the valley between my cheeks. As we settled in, we both turned our attention to our side, where Anton was plowing wildly into Adele's ass. My wife's commanding litany from earlier had deteriorated; a big cock plowing into your ass will do that, as I'd just discovered. Here and there I caught a "fuck" and a "cock" and a vague "please", but a lot of it was just unintelligible grunts and gasps. Soon enough, we both recognized the sounds of impending orgasm coming from both. Adele had snaked a hand underneath herself and back between her legs where she was now furiously rubbing her clit, trying to reach her climax either before or right as Anton got his. Eventually we watched her achieve an almost simultaneous orgasm with her bull, and they both voiced their triumph loudly as they spasmed and jerked against each other.

Just as I had, Adele settled down onto her belly on the bed, with her big-cocked lover following her down, keeping his cock inside her. For a while, we just lay there, letting our bodies and our minds settle from the heated fucking.

As Adele's breathing finally settled into a natural rhythm, she looked at me, locking eyes. Then a big smile broke across her beautiful face.

My wife looked at me and uttered just one word; a word of assessment, a word of taunting, and a word of confidence. I not only had to laugh, I also had to agree with her.

"Slut!", she said, and smiled at me.

As I took in the soreness of my boi-pussy, the sloppy oozing of cum (not mine!) running down the insides of my thighs, and the understanding that while some things had changed forever, the most important thing that happened was the realization that...it was a valid label.

12