Side Dish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, Rose, I'm sorry."

He was standing really close. Rose felt a shiver up her spine. She continued to try to ignore him as she put mayo on bread with the knife and loaded up the sandwich with lettuce, turkey and tomato. She only turned around when it was finished, reflexively sucking a spot of mayonnaise off the side of her thumb.

Ian's eyes were on her, and they were intent. She blushed, realizing he was reacting to her and also standing very close.

"Nothing to be sorry for, you were just goofing around."

Ian nodded. "But I didn't mean to offend or scare you or anything. I would never do that."

There was a warm cadence in his voice on the last sentence, like he meant to her specifically. Like his intentions for her were very different. Rose blushed and looked down.

"Ian, look..."

"No, Rose, listen first. I've been hoping for a chance where we could just talk..."

"And I've been avoiding you because I could tell," she told him.

"I was afraid of that," he nodded. "But hear me out anyway."

She sighed and put the plate and sandwich down on the counter, folding her arms to have at least some sort of boundary between them. "Okay, what is it?"

He rubbed the back of his neck and head and she could tell he genuinely felt bad about the earlier mishap. But she couldn't help but smile inwardly at the way his eyes then dragged up her legs and chest to her face. His dark eyes bored into hers with the intensity of his attraction, making her stomach clench. He was always flirtatious, always sexy, but having gained some muscle and the facial scruff made him somehow all the more ruggedly handsome. She had to fight not to gasp.

"Honestly, I just missed you," he said. His voice was laced with the desire that she'd seen in his eyes.

Rose felt a clench inside herself and a sudden heat. Her body was responding to his obvious attraction, no matter how mixed up her head was. She tried to focus and not get swept up by her libido.

"Ian... it's a little late for that. You were gone a long time."

She pushed past him to leave the kitchen. As she did, Julia exited her bedroom.

"What's up?" the blonde asked, her face full of concern. Rose guessed that she must look pretty pissed off for Julia to look that way.

"Nothing. Just... I'd like you to stay in my room tonight. I need a chaperone, your brother was coming onto me."

Ian put up his hands defensively, having followed her. "It wasn't like that..."

"Yes," Rose said, glaring at him, "It was. We both know what that was about. I'm not interested. You can spend the night in Julia's room, so I know there are a few doors between us. Tomorrow you need to go to your parents' place or something."

She went into her own room and slammed it, leaving Julia to deal with her brother. But at least now they had an excuse for Julia's earlier plan.

***

It wasn't too long before Julia came into the room. She smiled sheepishly at Rose.

"Sorry if I came off like a bitch," Rose said.

Julia shook her head. "No, honey, that's the most assertive I've ever seen you, but it came across kind of hot. Ian went out to grab some dinner, I told him you needed to cool off."

She came up and put her arms around the redhead, hugging her. Rose put her head on Julia's shoulder and closed her eyes. It had made her a bit shaky to get so angry, it wasn't her usual style. The blonde's hug was comforting and soon she was breathing a sigh of relief.

"So, Ian's out right now?" Rose said, nuzzling her nose along Julia's neck.

The blonde shivered. "Yeah, he is... Why? You getting ideas?"

Rose slid her hand up into Julia's hair and kissed her neck. "Yeah, I am."

Julia shivered, wriggling against her friend with a soft moan. Rose tugged her hair and slid her other hand down to squeeze Julia's ass. There was something fiercer in her than usual and it was making Julia wet.

"I should have my brother over more often if he gets you this assertive," Julia said as Rose groped her bottom and licked her throat. She reached out to caress the redhead's arms and back.

"Very funny," Rose said, and then started to suck at Julia's neck, tugging at her clothes.

Julia lifted her arms and let Rose tug off her tshirt and then removed her own bra. Rose cupped the blonde's pert breasts, squeezing, as she covered her mouth with a deep kiss. Julia moaned into her friend's lips and ran her fingers through Rose's red locks. She wrapped her leg around her roomie and rubbed against her eagerly.

Their tongues swirled humidly as Rose pushed Julia up against the wall and squeezed her buttocks, grinding together. The redhead found herself in a combustible stew of emotions. The women at the restaurant had turned her on, and she'd found herself enjoying Julia immensely. Playing outside at the beach had been exhilarating, and way outside her comfort zone. Whether she wanted to admit it out loud or not, Ian's flirtatious ways had added to her already heightened arousal. Now she was doing something about it, with Julia, and the naughtiness and eroticism of the last twenty-four hours came to a head.

"I want to lick you," Rose growled in her friend's ear. She knelt without waiting and tugged down the blonde's shorts.

Julia bit her lip and blushed, finding herself soaking at Rose's sudden assertiveness. She spread her legs and then moaned when Rose locked her lips on the blonde's labia and started to suck and lick at once.

"FUCK!" Julia cried out, tugging Rose's hair and leaning her head against the wall.

Rose smiled to herself and lashed her tongue up and down Julia's slit, then pushed inwards and wriggled her tongue into the girl's wet depths. She reached out to grasp Julia's hips and pull her against her mouth. Julia squirmed and moaned, twisting her fingers in Rose's red hair, leaking wetly. Rose dug her tongue in enthusiastically and kept up the tongue assault until Julia was whimpering and shaking in orgasm.

Before Julia could recover any, Rose stood and kissed her. Julia whimpered into her mouth as Rose hugged her close. They made their way over to Rose's bed and fell on top of it. Rose sat up and tossed away her clothes in a rush and then lay down with her roomie to kiss and caress.

"What's gotten into you?" Julia giggled.

Rose blushed a little. "Am I being too forward?"

Julia shook her head. "I kind of love it."

It was Rose's turn to giggle. "Good."

She got atop her friend, pinning her hands to the bed, grinding her mound against Julia's.

"Because we're just getting started."

12