Side Effects 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts felt soft, and he could feel the hard nubs of her nipples even through her bra. He gave them a little squeeze even though he felt guilt about feeling up his mom and liking it so much. She didn't have large breasts, but they were enough to fill his hands. He was overcome with an urge to slide his hands under her blouse, her bra, experience them completely, but caught himself before he moved. She's your mom.

Then her movements slowed, and she sagged against him. She was slick against him, where their skin touched, and he could feel the heat coming off her body. He dropped one hand to her crotch, massaged her there, easing her back to the real world. Whenever she exhaled, she made a sound like a cat purring. That made Stan feel good. Again, he'd helped his mom experience a release she really needed.

She hugged him tight, her pelvis hardly moving now as he continued to stroke it. "Mmmmm. That was good." She crooned into his ear. Her breath puffing against him sent vibrations through him.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

As though emboldened now that they had shared this again, she slid her hand down and let it rest on his erection. "You think I couldn't feel that?"

"Mom,--" Stan started to protest but she his words off.

"You've brought me to orgasm twice now. I know it's leaving you with your own feelings. I want to help you."

"I can--,"

"You think I don't know what you've been doing in your room these past few days? It's obviously giving you about as much relief as my rubbing was giving me, or you wouldn't need to do it over and over. Let me help you." For emphasis, she squeezed his hard penis.

The sensations that rocketed through him made it impossible for him to speak. As though taking his silence as agreement, she squeezed him again, rubbed her hand along the length of him. He couldn't help but press back. It felt so good. Sweat broke out, cool on his forehead. Is Mom going to jerk me off?

She slid off his leg, cuddled beside him, her hand never leaving his crotch. "Oh, that's better," she sighed.

Her rubbing him felt good, but his clothing was rough against the tender skin of his cock. Swollen with blood as it was, it was extra sensitive. He must have winced, because she took her hand away.

"I'm hurting you." She held his eyes. Her hand returned to him, but not gripping it, just caressing. The feeling drove him craze and again, his hips thrust against her. "I know," she said, sitting up. "Let's get him out here, out of those tight pants."

Fear stabbed through Stan. She wants to see my cock? And when it's so hard? The thought both terrified and excited him. What if she laughs at me? She won't. You know you have a pretty good size dick. None of the girls have laughed. With that thought, when she reached for his belt buckle, he didn't resist.

She undid his pant's button, then pulled down his fly. He pulled back, making sure his junk didn't get rasped by the metal. Then she reached inside, under his briefs, and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. He sucked in a quick breath. It felt amazing. He was worried he might come right away. His cock throbbed, but held its load. She pulled him free of his pants.

A sudden surge of emotion rushed through him. He placed one hand on her hand that was gripping him. "I this right?"

"What? Me feeling you? You felt me up."

"Oh, yeah." He smiled, remembering how she'd felt as his hands slipped around her body. "But that was through your clothes. This is real." He pointed down and her eyes followed.

"Sure is. And nicely real." She gave him a firm squeeze, waggled it a little. The motion resulted in a hard contraction in his cock. He worried again that he was going to cum too quick. "You got a nice penis, Stan." Then she started stroking him and that became the only thing in his world.

After a few minutes, his breathing growing deeper and deeper as the sensations washed through him, she paused. "It's a bit rough. We need some lotion. Have any?"

Stan's mind tried to grip what she was saying. After a moment, he focussed. Lubricant, she's asking about lubricant. He had some, but it was in his room, and he didn't want her to stop. He lied, "No. Maybe just spit on it."

"Spit?" A shocked look flashed on her face. "That's gross." Then her eyes brightened. "How about this then?" and she lowered her head, taking his cock in her mouth to slick it with her saliva without spitting on it. Her movement was so quick that Stan couldn't react before she'd encompassed his dick. The feeling was incredible, mind shattering, and then he was cumming. He couldn't stop, it was so sudden. Oh, no. I'm cumming in my mom's mouth.

She must have been surprised because her head jerked up, releasing him, but then she put it back down, sucking on him again. Her tongue rubbed the length of his shaft as her throat worked to swallow what he was spewing. Stan felt horror at what he was doing but couldn't stop himself from holding her head, thrusting into her, jetting his hot semen into her. He couldn't speak, just moan as he unloaded again and again in the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. She continued to suck him until he guided her head up.

"It's done," he said.

Wiping at the edges of her mouth with a pinky, she smiled at him. "I admit, that was a bit unexpected and not what I was intending, but I think you enjoyed it, and that's what I wanted." She continued to hold him with one hand as though it was a snake that might escape.

"That was incredible, Mom, Beth."

"I'm glad, son, Stan." They both laughed.

Stan leaned forward, put one hand behind her head, pulled her close and gave her a tongue-filled kiss, his jaw working. She kissed him back, but only for a moment. Then she jerked her head back, pushed him away. "It can't be like that."

"I know. I'm sorry. You just made me feel so incredible."

"We've crossed a bit of a line and we need to be careful about what we do. I'm okay with," she took his hand and pressed it against her crotch, "and maybe even," she moved her hand to her breast, "but maybe not," she moved her other hand back and forth near her mouth, pressing her cheek out with her tongue. She stroked his balls, rattled her fingernails against his pubic hair.

"I understand. If we keep it realistic, we will always have each other. Let me know when you want another session. That's what we can call it, our sessions."

"Remembering how you felt in my mouth, tasted, knowing how I made you feel good, our next session may not be too far away."

"Alright, Mom. And don't forget to keep taking your pills."

12