Side Effects 04 - The Final Dose

Story Info
Stan continues helping his mom with her drug reaction.
3.3k words
4.59
70.3k
127

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TYgerx
TYgerx
418 Followers

Stan rubbed himself while he watched his mom undress. "Go slow," he asked when it seemed she was just shucking her clothing. He lay back on his bed, not trying to hide the fact that he was stimulating himself, was already rock hard.

"You still get turned on by this wrinkly old body?" She gave him a pouty look and he knew she was looking for reassurance that she 'still had it.'

"Mom, er Beth, how many times do I have to tell you how sexy you are. Can't you see how you turn me on?" He moved his hand, thrust his pelvis up, accentuating the outline of his erection against the fabric of his pants. "You do this to me."

"Just once more." She hooked one finger against her lower lip and Stan had to admit, standing there in her lacy bra, her jeans undone but not off yet, she turned him on. A surge of desire ran through him and he returned to rubbing himself.

"You are gorgeous. I like that you look like a mature woman. It raises your erectionability as far as I'm concerned."

"Erectionability?" She gave him a twisted smile. "But there are lots of young girls you could have."

"Let's not do that Beth. Right now, it's you I want to have." And it was true, in more ways than she realized. Ever since they'd started having their 'sessions' because of the side effect of her anxiety medication which left her horny, he'd fought hard to keep thoughts of actually fucking his mom from creeping into his mind. They had done everything else though. Their initial, through the clothing, mutual masturbation sessions had slowly progressed to include full nudity, simulated coitis, oral stimulation, and thighing. They'd even showered together.

"Show me," she stated, staring at him as she pulled her pants down.

Stan was pleased to see her panties matched her bra. She'd taken the time to dress sexy. Another shudder passed through him as he thought about his mom lusting for him. Being the good son, he opened his belt, undid the button then pulled down his fly. He did it slow though, how he wanted her to finish undressing. Like a gourmet meal, it wasn't just about the final bite, the presentation had a lot to do with the overall enjoyment of the dinner. And Stan wanted to enjoy.

When she undid her bra strap, her breasts settled with a jiggle. Stan thought he might cum right then. He could watch his mom in the nude for hours. The swell of her breasts, her pert nipples, the small wrinkles in the side-view when she raised her arms, even the faded stretch marks, all served to course blood into his throbbing cock. He pulled down his boxers, letting it wave free. Beth gave a little gasp as though she'd never seen it before.

Stan stood, stepped beside her. Standing naked with his mom never failed to send zingers through him. He wanted to rub himself against her but resisted. She raised a hand to his chest, felt his pecs, his nipples, then down over his taught abs. "You've been working out."

"Yea, a little."

Then she encircled his cock, gave it a couple of slow strokes, squeezing the head. Stan couldn't help but move his hips in time with her caresses. For a forty-something woman, she sure knew how to raise a young man.

He turned his attention from his dick to her body that he had grown to know so well. He rubbed her back, her ass, slid two fingers into her pussy. That rewarded him with another gasp. He knew she liked that. Too, she was wet, really wet. He relished the thought that she'd gotten that way thinking about him.

He moved behind her, ran his hands over her stomach, hips, breasts, up her neck. She leaned her head down, taking the finger that had been in her pussy, into her mouth. She sucked and licked it. Stan crushed his penis against her back, working it up and down, then let it follow the crack of her bum. He continued to dry hump her ass as she arched her back, guided his hands back to her breasts. "Mmmm," she crooned. "That's so nice."

"Let's get some lube out. Get greased up a bit."

"Wonderful idea."

Stan moved to the side table, slid the drawer open and pulled out the bottle of oil. He poured a generous amount into his hand and spread it on her shoulders. She took the bottle from him, began her own application. In a few minutes, both glistened. Their hands slid over each other, kneading, massaging, exploring.

"Did I tell you this oil is edible?" Stan smiled at Beth.

"Really?" She licked her lips. "That sounds inviting." She licked his neck, brushing her chest against his. "Mmmm, tastes as good as it smells."

Stan nuzzled her ear, one hand brushing her back, buttocks. He pulled her close, gripping her butt cheeks and whispered, "What's on the menu today?"

His mom gave him an odd look. She looked sad. Then, that look was gone, replaced with a smile. "I thought," she pushed back from him, sat on the bed, pulled her feet up and spread her legs. She took one hand and rubbed her vagina lips, "we could show each other what we like the best."

Stan tucked one leg under himself as he sat on the bed, braced his back against the headboard. He squeezed his cock, gave it a gentle rub. "You mean like this?" Thinking about his mom masturbating sent surges through him. Having her watch him pleasure himself was just as exciting.

Beth lay back, turned, giving him full view of her pussy. She rubbed two fingers along the outside of the opening. She moved slow, her eyes locked on his. She moved one finger, so it rested on the top of her vagina, on her clitoris. She moved it up and down with slow flicks.

Flicking glances between her eyes and what her hands were doing, Stan wanted her to know he was watching. If being watched turned her on the way it turned him on, he wanted her to have that pleasure. Too, he wanted to learn more about how she wanted to be touched, stimulated, pleasured.

"Don't forget that I like to watch too." Beth placed a finger against her bottom lip. It made her look like a shy schoolgirl.

Stan shifted, gripped his cock and stroked it slow. On the upstroke, he squeezed the head. On the down stroke, he lifted his pelvis. His erection slid smooth despite the pressure he was applying. The lube was doing its job. It felt like it was swelling, growing larger, pulsing. He watched her massaging herself, slipping a finger into her pussy on occasion, but mostly rubbing the outside, the lips, her clitoris. After a few minutes, her breathing grew deeper, her eyes became unfocussed, her hips rocked.

Stan was familiar with this behaviour. She was approaching orgasm. What could he do to heighten it for her? He had an idea.

"Mom."

Her eyes flashed open, snapped to his.

"I'm watching you." He lowered his voice to a whisper. Spoke with a low growl. "And I'm jerking off."

Her eyes flicked to where his hand was pumping his cock. Her own hand moved faster, fingers slid in and out of her pussy. They were dripping.

"I want to watch you cum."

And then she was. Her eyes closed, her hips pistoned, her fingers clambered, slid in and out. Sweat trickled down her body, mixing with the oil. Her breasts glistened, heaved as her breathing grew deep, panted. She squeezed her legs together, trapping her hand in her crotch. It continued to work there, her pelvis rocking, but the motions eased. For the next few minutes, Stan was lost, caught up in watching his mother enjoy her orgasm.

"Whew." She smiled at him. "That was intense."

"That was fun to watch."

"Was it?" She looked at his crotch. "Seems to have diminished you."

Stan looked down. He was flascid. He had been so intent on watching Beth, he'd forgotten about himself.

"With a gorgeous woman in front of me in the nude, won't take me long..." Already his dick was stiffening. "Wanna help?"

"That's not our deal. You watched me, now I watch you."

Those words helped improve the rigidity of his penis. In a few moments he was laying back, stroking himself again. His mom spread her legs, began playing with herself again, but slow, teasing. It had an incredible effect, sending blasts of electricity through his body.

"Is that how you like it?" She cocked one eye at him. "Slow steady strokes?"

"Sometimes. It feels good when I squeeze the head." He demonstrated.

"What else?"

"What do you mean?"

"What else do you do when you are here, all alone, pleasuring yourself?"

"Think of you. Us. Our sessions."

"What else? What did you do before we started our sessions? Did you think about girls at school?"

"Yea, sometimes. Made up scenarios where they wanted me to see them naked. Wanted me."

"What about touching? You touch yourself other places, so it feels good? Like when I squeeze my tits?"

"Mom." Stan spit the word out. "You don't have tits." Her mouth opened in an O while Stan fumbled for words to finish his statement. "Other girls have tits. You have more class." He paused a moment before coming up with the right words. "You have bosoms."

She laughed at that. "Yeah, ok. But we're talking about you. Tell me something you've never shared with anyone else."

Stan thought for a moment. "Well, there is this one thing I've done. Gripped myself like this." He demonstrated, pinching the skin of his shaft, right below the head of his penis. "This gives me a different kind of feeling when I cum." Gripping that bit of skin, he slid it up and down, squeezing the head between his fingers and his stomach. Pressing, rubbing, it only took a few moment to feel the orgasm build. Then it erupted from his balls, up the shaft and out, spraying up to his chest. The sensations were intense, deep, and so different from when he just jacked off normal. He couldn't stop from moaning, thrusting his hips, laying his head back, closing his eyes.

"Wow. That looked great." Beth's eyes were alite, dancing. Her smile was mischievous. "I wonder if it would work the same if it was my fingers pinching you there?"

Still panting, feeling a little foolish to be sitting there covered in his own sperm, Stan said, "Sounds like an experiment I wouldn't object to."

"So." Beth said, sitting up straighter, pressing hands against her thighs. "Are we done for this session? Was that enough for you?"

"Beth," Stan said. "That's your question to answer. It's your medication stimulating you. I am just the antidote." They both laughed.

"I could do more," She moved her hands to her crotch, "but I want you stimulating me."

"Maybe we should shower first." Stan brushed his hand toward the spermy mess on his chest.

"That sounds wonderful." Beth stood, moving slow, sensual. Stan couldn't stop admiring her body. "Together? Or do you want a little me time?" She pumped her fist in front of herself as though stroking a cock.

"I've done all that I want to today. Yes, let's shower together. I want to spend some time with my hands on your knockers and them all lathered up."

Beth looked at him. "Bosoms." They both laughed.

Stepping under the steaming water, Stan luxuriated as it cascaded over his skin. He turned and his mom stepped in close, wrapping her arms around him, holding him. One hand slipped down and caressed his ass.

"Oh, look at you already." Beth stepped back, looking down at his crotch. "All ready to go again." His cock was at attention.

"Your fault." Stan squeezed soap into his hand then applied it to her shoulders. In a moment she was slippery, sudsy. She turned around and backed against him. Their bodies slid together. He ran his hands down her arms, to her ass, then up and around, cupping her breasts. She brought her arms in close, trapping his hands against her.

"Like that?" they both said at the same time. "You know it." Again they spoke the same words but Beth finished with "I do."

Stan loved how his cock was pressed against the crack of her bum. He rubbed it up and down, against her a few times, enjoying the sensations coursing through him.

Beth released her grip on him, stepped forward and leaned against the wall of the shower. "Want to do that thigh thing again?" She looked back at him.

"Oh, yes." Stan couldn't take his eyes off her ass. Glistening from the water and soap, it sent shudders through him. Stan put some soap on his cock then slid it between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together. Rocking his hips back and forth in long, slow strokes, Stan held onto her hips. As he pressed forward, she pushed on the shower wall. Tilting her pelvis in time with his thrusts, Stan knew she was moving so the head of his cock would rub her clitoris.

She moaned, gasped, growled low in her throat, all letting him know she was enjoying what he was doing. He was enjoying the view, watching his dick slide in and out, between her butt cheeks, as much as he was the feelings it was generating.

In a few minutes, he felt an orgasm building in his balls. He couldn't stop his hips from trusting faster, harder. His breath rushed out of him in puffs.

His mom's head snapped around. "Don't come yet." Her eyes looked sad, but excited too. "I'm not ready."

"Oh, ok." Stan slowed himself, changed angle to reduce his stimulation. "Try not squeezing so much. That feels too great." She relaxed and Stan felt the pressure in his balls ease.

After a few more minutes, Beth's shoulders slumped. "Something's not working for me." Looking back at him, she had a tired expression on her face. Perhaps it was frustration. Stan grew concerned. They were doing these sessions to help reduce her anxiety. Was he causing her more? He didn't know what to do.

"Want to try another position?"

"No, I like this one, but something's not quite right." She paused, curled her bottom lip between her teeth, flicking her eyes at him then away. Stan was still thrusting, long and slow. "Maybe try this." The next time he thrust forward, she tipped her pelvis. Before he could stop, his cock slid into her pussy.

"Mom." Stan was startled, pulled out. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to happen."

"It's ok, Stan," she held his eyes. "I did."

Looking down at his stiff dick, Stan wasn't certain he'd heard her right. "What?" he muttered.

"I did that on purpose. I feel ready to explode inside. I want you in me."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded at him, raised her ass by standing on her toes and wiggled her behind at him.

Feeling not right, Stan stepped forward and guided his cock back into his mom. Still moving slow, he marvelled at how wonderful it felt. Now that he was doing what he'd fantasized about so many times, he couldn't believe he was really fucking his own mom. And she'd asked him to do it. Shudders ran up his legs, down his cock. He thought he might collapse, but then caught himself.

Still pumping against her, he reached around and nestled one hand into her crotch from the front, began caressing her clitoris. The other wandered over her breasts, her throat, her stomach. The sensations passing through him were incredible. Nothing was as he'd imagined. It was so much better.

She moved under his hands, grinding against his fingers, pressing back as he thrust forward. Her breath rushed in and out and she growled low in her throat again. "That is so amazing," she murmured.

He could tell she was building toward orgasm and let himself do the same. When he was thrusting hard, just waiting for both of them to spill over that edge, she pulled away. Stan thought he'd done something wrong. "Wha..."

Beth turned, leaned against the wall and lifted one leg. "I want to watch you cum in me."

Stepping in close, Stan held her raised leg and looked into her eyes. Then he slid his cock back into her. Her jaw became rigid as she matched her own movements with his thrusts. She kept her eyes locked on his. Stan used his free hand to work her clit again. Sensations threatened to overwhelm him. He didn't want to cum before she did. After a few minutes, her head gave a few quick nods and he knew she was close. Struggling to hold back his own orgasm, he worked to try to bring hers on.

Then her head rocked forward, her pelvis pumped up and down. "Now, now, now." Gushed out of her in gasps. Stan let himself go, keeping his eyes locked on hers. It felt like his entire existence was focussed on his cock as he spurt sperm into his mother. His thrusts slowed, became deeper, lifting her off her feet and she continued to grind her crotch against his, panting, mewing, spasming her own orgasm.

"Oh, my god Mom. That was the most incredible experience of my life." Stan continued to jerk and shudder, his cock still hard, inside her. He didn't ever want to pull it out.

"It's Beth," she said and gave a little chuff of a laugh.

They stayed united until the waves of pleasure dissipated. Then they washed each other again. Towelling her dry, Stan continued to extol how incredible this session had been.

"Mom, Beth, I've never felt so close to you as I do right now. I think all of this has brought our relationship to a new level."

"I'm glad you feel that way. It will certainly never be the same as it was before, but I think its for the better."

A week later, Stan was laying on his bed replaying their shower session in his mind. His mom hadn't asked for another session since, and Stan was concerned about how she might be feeling after having gone so far.

"Stan," she spoke from the door. "Can we talk?"

"Sure Mom," Stan hoped it was session time again.

"I saw the Doctor this morning, went for a renewal on my prescription." She stepped into his room, leaned her back against the wall. Her pose reminded him of how she'd looked in the shower.

"Everything okay?"

"Well, yes and no."

Stan sat up, swinging his legs to the floor. "What's wrong?"

She pushed herself away from the wall, took a slow step toward him. "He wouldn't renew it."

"Why?"

"He says my anxiety symptoms are gone."

"Gone? Does that mean you're better?"

"Yes. And I think he's right. I know I don't feel like I used to. Much better actually. And I haven't had any pills for a few days now."

"Ah, that's why no sessions? No side-effects?"

"The Doctor thinks his treatment cured me. But he's surprised it happened as quick as it did. He said most people are on the pills for years."

"Well, I guess that's good news then." While he was happy his mom was over her anxiety, Stan felt pangs of disappointment.

"I don't think it was the pills, Stan. I think it was our sessions that did it."

"Really? I was your cure?" Stan smiled.

"I think so, but, it does mean we won't need our sessions any more."

"Well, we knew that wouldn't last and it won't take away from what they brought us." Stan tried to be positive, didn't want his mom to know how disappointed he was. Then he had a thought and he brightened. "And, if those feelings ever come back, we can save the cost of the pills."

TYgerx
TYgerx
418 Followers