All Comments on 'Side Effects 04 - The Final Dose'

by TYgerx

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
JobewonJobewon9 months ago

Fantastic story, I loved it. It was an awfully long build up to end so quickly. Would love to read more.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic39 months ago

Very nice, good pacing, emotional and kept me wanting more. Only complaint, and it’s not a big problem, is the somewhat abrupt ending. If Beth is not on the medication anymore and she realizes that her son was her cure, not the pills, why not discuss continuing with the new dynamic of their relationship? Or explain how they move forward with more than a few lines of dialogue. I mean Beth admits that their relationship is changed. How can they put that genie back in the bottle?

Anyway, good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nooo!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wish there was more to come.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Consolidate the first 3 chapters and fix the ending of this chapter to a HEA. Add some affection.

redlion75redlion759 months ago

So fuck me 1x after weeks of building up to the main event and then it's a 1 and done?

live4thebjlive4thebj9 months ago

Terrible ending. **

winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

Yep, I agree with muskyboy and redlion75.....and also not a great ending. You've slowly built this relationship up--we're anticipating them have hot horny wild sex. You hold our interest with the scenes evolving around every kind of sex without them having ''actual sex'' and now we are all invested. The comments in the prior 3 stories reflect this. And then....wait for it....sex in the shower.....wait for it........??? nothing. Man what a drop that was. Total disappointment. Up to this chapter it was EXCELLENT! This one, not so much. Please keep writing. I like your descriptions. You show us and not just tell.

winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

P.S. Oh and in the first chapter mom is approaching 40. In this chapter she is 40 something??

jrrrrjrrrr9 months ago

Well I liked it. I wished that the intercourse was developed more, but I like the entertainment that it was meant to be. I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked this story. I thought it was really hot. The ending could have been different. Maybe another chapter with them doing a lot of fucking. Then her going for her checkup.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift9 months ago

Oh come on.

That can't just be the end of it.

Please. We need more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really anticlimactic. Was amazing until the end. Maybe consider another chapter

DquiotiDquioti9 months ago

Highly enjoyable and very erotic, really enjoyed the kind of logical build up but the continuous "mom, Beth" "mix-up" was annoying. If you want to pander to the incest crowd, just call her mom. Other than that, it was a good story and would love for there to be more. We can hope for a relapse!

OldbutboldOldbutbold9 months ago
4 stars

I tend to agree with JAFCRITIC3 the ending was rushed and abrupt , there is no way they can ever undo what happened , as other have said you need another chapter to see and say where the story goes from there .

There are so many ways you could take it to move it along , or maybe you just got bored of it and ran out of ideas ?who knows but thats upto you to decide .

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Yes, by now Stan should be calling his mom Beth with no problem. Really, by the last chapter he shouldn't have been screwing up by calling her mom. Since it took so long for Stan to finally fuck his mom, there should have been a lot more of it. Stan was the remedy to Beth's anxiety, so it only seems logical that they continue fucking and becoming more vocal about it. "Oh Stan, oh yes, fuck me harder,..OH YES...OH HONEY...OH STAN...OH STAN...JUST LIKE THAT...AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Stan would be going, "Oh Beth, your pussy feels so fucking good...SO GOOD...YES...YES...UH, UH, UH...UGH, UGH, UGH...I'M COMING, YEEEEESSSSSS!!"

CoucyCoucy9 months ago

"Being the good son, he opened his belt, undid the button then pulled down his fly. He did it slow though, how he wanted her to finish undressing." Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A ridiculous amount of buildup for a single page one and done between mom and son. Beth owed Stan at least several good pussy fucks for all the work he put in helping her. Mom, I mean Beth since we're done fucking, I'm going to start calling you Beth all the time Beth. On a very good note, Beth called Stan by his name and NOT son. A mistake that I see ALL the time with no end in sight. What if there are 5 brothers and its dinner time so mom calls out Son, son, son, son, son, time for dinner. Lol

vividlyyoursvividlyyours9 months ago

Bad ending to a great story. She just as easily could have told him that the sessions were necessary for her continued recovery or that they could become permanent lovers because of their feelings for each other.

BrendaNWBrendaNW9 months ago

They need to continue 🤗

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please don't end it like this. Throughout the series, you perfectly built the erotic tension and, above all, the emotional relationship between the characters and such an abrupt end is simply psychologically unbelievable. I think chapter 4 should be the turning point to change the dynamic of Beth and Stan's relationship (no longer with the "alibi" of the cure), but it should by no means be the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I gave 5 stars to every part except this one. Disappointed does not even express how I feel about this part. You built this story very well, then it fell apart. So sad. Lowest rating I've ever given. Two stars

JustmeWBJustmeWB8 months ago

I really hope there's more from these two.

I gave it 5 stars, just hoping you'll add more to this story.

WB

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Ending was not as I expected, but it was interesting. Thanks for the series, please expand with more chapters. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thought it was great... except for the ending. Unless of course the author adds another chapter where mom/Beth caves and admits she just wants shagging!!

DtdoodleDtdoodle8 months ago

Please don't let this story end here. Let their love continue to flourish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked the story they finally had sex and then the end what a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 stars

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

Unfortunately this last chapter was a letdown for me. With what had already taken place, I was really counting on the interactions between mother and son to become even hotter.

Three stars on this one ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 😞

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have loved the series, the effective writing, the anticipation, the pacing of the action, the slow grasp and acceptance by mother and son of the changed nature of their relationship. Thank you for the creative concept and the vivid imagery used to develop it. But I can only echo the disappointment of the previous reviewer at the almost "emotionally flat" ending of the story, in particular as it leaves the mother and son at such an unfulfilled state of existence.

Please write another chapter which recognizes that fact and carry this beautiful relationship to its proper ending; as in..."they lived happily and lustily ever after"!

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All that just for a one-and-done?

RuckinLguardRuckinLguard6 months ago

I absolutely loved this series. While I do wish we saw a bit more of their time together outside the sessions, the emotional connection, passion, and slow seduction made for a great read.

I will concur with some of those commentors below in that the ending was quite abrupt, and I'm sad to see that their (physical) relationship didn't survive the end of the prescription.

I'll continue to watch your page in the hopes of seeing a sequel/continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was erotic, but the ending was abrupt. The visit to the doctor should have taken place after a few more sessions of full penetration. Even of all 3 holes.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I liked the story even though it was slow building. Didn't really like the ending though. As I thought that his mom liked it so much that she wanted to continue. And we could read about that part too. Would've been better imo.

mReLEGANZAmReLEGANZA4 months ago

2/5. ending was lame.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, but it did drag on a bit long!

ilikeskin69ilikeskin693 months ago

I really licked the each story and the whole series.....AL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Complete bullshit

Marvin2017Marvin20173 months ago

The ending, though slow in arriving, was brief and unsatisfying (for the reader).

The next installment should be 10 years (and two kids) later. Beth no more, its Mom

only from now on.

M

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was actually not only a very erotic, but loving story as well. I just wish that since she didn't need the medicine any more, she would realize that it was the 'sessions' that had cured her and want to continue them. Great story though!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

What a great, slow burn. Arousal kept amping up. Only downer was the ending. After all that time they would have been emotionally invested. Don't leave it to me figure it out. Not satisfying. 5 stars for chapters 1, 2, and 3. 4 stars for last chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous