All Comments on 'Side Effects'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I loved it, especially the ending. I'm very happy that Julie accepted her feelings and it ended well for them both. Great story in every respect.

MaximguyMaximguyover 11 years ago
Great!

I don't usually go into the mind control genre because it seems its always over the top ridiculous. This story had real heart. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what a great story truly made my heart smile. see this, this is how MC should but they cant be brainless all the time it makes them a shell >.>. on a side personal note main character with the names having the same letter is annoying. loved the story though 5 golden starts!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

This one is a real gem of a Mind Control story. Normally it's the internal struggle that gets me going; the "zombie mode" stuff isn't usually my, cup of tea. But the way you wove it into the story worked exceptionally well. The characters' nervousness, their trust, their relationship and the ways it progressed, all of it was very well written.

Stories should make the reader feel, and right now I feel all warm and fuzzy. This story has heart, and that's what makes it great.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago

Well written, and the inner dialogue was good. Our protagonist wanted to know what it was like to be controlled, and I think a lot of women has those types of fantasies, but I the story got subverted by the 'zombie' mode. The initial moments of control, where the subject was aware of their inability to act on their own, was hot. But, the 'zombie' mode took it out of the mind-control realm, imo, and into the just-plain-drunk realm. If you don't know what you're doing, is it really that bad? Is it erotic? Without the inner dialogue to consciously counter what the body is doing, it was kinda bland.

The heat of the story was in the control, not how the characters reacted to the control after the fact.

I'd love to know if the lesbian relationship that developed was a result of genuine feelings or subliminal 'residue' from the control. What are the unintended consequences of the pill's use? What happens if you take a second pill while under the influence of the first pill? Does the duration of effect double, or is it exponential? Do the commands stick for longer? Do the commands manifest even after the 'zombie' mode fades away and conscious control is regained? The scientist in me is aching for more research and experimentation, and that drive to know wasn't really explored by the scientist in the story. Common questions that should have been addressed by a "scientist".

MuskratSamMuskratSamover 11 years ago
I love the story but...

Just because you lost your editor doesn't mean you don't need one - or at least a reader. Watch the homonyms (particularly, to/too) and the abbreviation for 'advertisement' is 'ad'. You write well, but it's impossible for authors to see most of their own simple mistakes, because they read what they meant, not what they wrote.

ASONJ23ASONJ23about 11 years ago
Bravo!

Thank you for the fantastic story! I was hooked in the first paragraph and couldn't stop reading.

wyo66wyo66almost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Liked it very much, well done and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romantic

This is beautiful. I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!

that's amazing. very hot. but it would have been perfect if they had a man to join in a threesome as a master or a controlled one

zypnotzypnotover 10 years ago
One of the finest stories I've ever read on L.

Thank you for sharing this story with me.

I've loved this story from the very beginning; it's lovely build-up and the characters are very fine.

Thank you for the lovely time you gave me while reading it.

Five stars because i can't vote more stars.

Wish you the best

StarrKistStarrKistabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved the premise and the growing needs and hunger that drove the girls to more. Then a great twist to find out they had been interested in each other, not only sexually, but as intimate partners all along. VERY good! Well done!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

It turned into a love story, well done!

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 9 years ago
Leave out the men, this was perfect

It was a lovely build up to the inevitable 'natural' lesbian relationship. Unlike anon who wanted a man to join in, this was better in my view left as it was.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 9 years ago
Bravo

for this excellent story. There was a sweetness to your characters which is rare on this sex heavy site; I was rooting for them. You were able to capture the evolution of two women moving towards something that might have always been there through the development of the characters and not by having the writer simply state it. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

looker46looker46about 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

You have written a marvelous story. You had a good plot, great character development, and flow in your story to pull us through the journey of Julie and Jayne. Oh by the way, the sex was a complete turn-on.

There are other good writers on Literotica. You may be the best. Thank you so much for a great love story.

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Holy Fuck!!!

God girl, you have a real way. Damn, I'm as wet as Lake Michigan!

That has got to be the #1 story in this genre. I mean, mind control-lesbian-romance and first time for good measure. OMG, is there anything hotter!?

Ditto the comments on plot, character development and all that but Fuck... So hot and beautiful.

Now why can't I write like that? ;(

asianToy

solvemymysterysolvemymysteryalmost 9 years ago
Loved it loved it loved it

Sweet, tender, kinky, loving, emotional, and escaping the binary sub/dom thing in a really smart way. This is a great story, and I came twice reading it! :P

Writer345Writer345over 8 years ago
Good Story

This really is a very good story. I've been playing with the Lesbian Mind Control theme for some time, but this is far better than anything that I've come up with. I'm looking forward to reading your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sensational

Adored this story. Wasn't over the top. Very well written and didn't get bogged down in too much detail. Take out the mind controlling pills (which I love the idea of), a totally believable story of two girls coming to terms with and developing their love.

Is it too much to ask for you to come back with a follow up?

RubyJGoldmanRubyJGoldmanover 3 years ago

Brilliant just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok so... My favourite Chinese restaurant near my house is called Jade Garden and they have the same foods you described in the story. What is this, the Matrix???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this! A slow burn mind control story where the romance feels pretty realistic! Kudos to you (:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous