Side Effects Ch. 01

Story Info
It was all natural…?
2.6k words
4.16
30.1k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never what anyone would refer to as the typical male. Standing only five foot five and weighing only 130 pounds, no one would ever use me in a he-man advertisement. I wasn't scrawny; my body was well formed with some muscle in my chest and legs. My physique hasn't really changed at all since I was 15. Getting girls in school was not the easiest since they tended to go after the obvious muscle heads and team captains.

After I graduated university, I got a decent job in an office as an accountant in a fairly large company. One of the benefits of the company was access to Builder's Gym at a greatly reduced rate. I joined there in hopes of putting on some muscle and maybe attracting some female.

Builder's was in the same building as my office but other than that, there was no real associating between them. For the past year, I worked out at least three times a week and got to know a number of people there including one of the owners and managers, Bill who also was my trainer. No matter what or how we worked, I couldn't gain any real muscle mass. I took protein drinks; ate shit loads of meat and still nothing. Yes, my legs and chest were toned. My belly was flat without a one-pack let alone a six-pack. My arms were firm but no biceps to talk about.

"Jeremy. Can I talk with you in my office?" Bill asked me.

"Sure." I followed him and sat in the chair in front of his desk as he closed the door. "What's up? A new workout routine or something?"

"No. No. Well..." Bill paused. "You've been coming out here for a year and working really hard. Um... You know you'll never be a Mr. Universe body type but we've tried to get a bit more body-muscle structure."

"Yeah. I'm in shape but no real progress there." I agreed.

"So... We've know each other for a year as I said and I think we're at least pretty good gym friends." Bill seemed reluctant to say what he really wanted to say. "Uh... I'm not sure how you're going to take this but another option to try is HGH."

"HGH! You mean Human Growth Hormones?" I was taken aback at his suggestion. This is something that never ever crossed my mind.

"Yes. It would be strictly on the QT of course. Some of the other builders used it and it worked well when they peak-out and want to reach that next level." Bill said. "It is illegal in the professional circuit but like I said, you're not going to complete in the Mr. Universe contest."

After my initial shock, Bill and I discussed the topic fully. He explained that with the ultimate protein diet along with the HGH shots, the chances of achieving my goals would be increased. "Think about it and let me know."

I went home that night. Before going to bed, I stripped down to nothing and looked at myself in the mirror. I was disgusted at the fact that my body hadn't really changed since I was in high school. I ran my hands over my chest. They felt firm but no muscle. My sensitive nipples reacted immediately and pointed out hard. I pinched them repeatedly as I enjoyed the sensation that reached my groin resulting in a five inch erection. My flat stomach had no fat but also no muscle. I turned and looked at my bum. It was firm and round; my quads were toned but remained undefined.

I jumped on my bed returning to playing with my nips and stroking my cock until I spurted out over my chest. Rather than cleaning it up, I just rubbed it into my body then fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning and decided I would do it. I called Bill and told him. We'd start the evening after work when I went to work out. In his office, Bill showed me a vial of liquid. While it looked legit, there was something about the labelling that looked odd. "We'll start with a super-dose then a regular dose plus this new protein power and diet. Here's a place I suggest you start getting your meat from. It's called 'Cluck & Moo'."

After the shot, I was able to take a closer view of the label and asked Bill about it.

"You know, HGH outside of a doctor's is not legal. We get it from an outside source in Bulgaria. No worries. We've used it on a number of guys and women here and it works with no problems. Remember. You cannot tell anyone else about this or where you got it from!"

After a number of months, there was some change in my chest but little else. Billy and I decided to up the regular dosage of HGH. This was about the same time Cheryl started to work at our company. She had just transferred from our UK office and I was asked to partner with her as part of the company orientation. She was about five nine with six inch heels on. Blond hair and blue eyes with a firm, curvy body and that British accent! I was instantly in love. It was fortunate there was no policy against employee fraternization so we started going out.

The beef where Bill suggested was a little on the expensive side so I limited it to smaller amounts but the chicken was much cheaper. The breasts have much less fat than the more delicious thighs and legs but with a lot of flavouring, the taste was acceptable. I guess from eating all that meat, I experienced some side effect from it, gout. Wow that hurt. I jolted up in the middle of the night in such pain. Even my bed covers would cause it excruciating pain.

At first I had no idea what it was and thought maybe I had strain my big toe or something. I went to emergency. Initially, the young intern didn't know what it was and she sent me for an MRI to make sure there was no real damage. The tech was also unsure and suggested another procedure which included radio-active injection for radiography to determine what it was. While waiting for the results, a senior doctor came by and looked at my foot, then at the chart and then again at my foot. All he said was. "Gout!"

I was put on a series of prednisone which worked well to alleviate the initial pain and swelling. I would need to continue taking it until all the symptoms and pills were gone (usually five days but the intern put me on eight). Working out was difficult especially with Bill on vacation. He left me a written workout routine to follow.

Over the next couple of days, I found myself feeling a bit fuller... almost blotted kind of a feeling. My chest and nipples were even more sensitive especially when Cheryl cupped my breasts from beneath and sucked on my engorged nips. My bum was a bit tender when I tried to sit down or when I laid on my back as Cheryl sucked my dick.

"Hon..." Cheryl started after we initiated a bit of couch cuddling. Her hand was between my legs and stroke my cock. "Are you getting tired of me? Or maybe not find me as sexy anymore?"

"Are you kidding, Cheryl?" I answered a bit confused. "I think you're the most sexiest girl alive. I'm lucky to be your boyfriend. Why do you ask?"

"Well... I'm not sure how to say this but..." Cheryl paused. "Your dick doesn't seem to be as hard or big as it used to be."

I guess with having Cheryl as a sex partner, my masturbation was curtailed to nothing. I looked between my legs at her holding my penis. Initially, when she held my hard-on a good portion of it stuck out from her fist. Now, barely the tip was exposed. She released her grasp. My erection looked a bit thinner too.

Cheryl was in the bathroom as I changed for bed and stood naked in front of the mirror again. I inspected my flaccid dick which was noticeably smaller than previous. Both of us in bed, I stared up at the ceiling while Cheryl played with me. Feeling a bit upset with myself, I rolled onto my side away from her. Cheryl sensing my discomfort, reluctantly spooned me from behind.

I had some wild dreams that night. Weird, psychedelic patterns and colours filled my head. I awoke to find myself alone in our bed; sheets twisted all around me were soaked with sweat. I looked at the clock. It was only 3.25 in the morning.

I unravelled myself and walked to the can to pee. I could make out that Cheryl was asleep on the couch as I padded through in the dark. I didn't notice her slippers, I lost my balance and tripped over them. I found it more difficult to try to regain my balance and I ended up smashing my toe in to some furniture which woke up Cheryl.

"Wha...? Hon?" Cheryl called out. She reached over to turn on the lamp. "You okay? You were thrashing around and well..."

"Yes, sorry. I was having all sorts of weird dreams and shit." I covered my eyes being blinded from the light.

"Uh... Jeremy..." Cheryl started. "Um... Did you look at yourself yet?"

"What? What do you mean?" We both slept naked. With my eyes better adjusted, I looked back at Cheryl puzzled.

"You... You have boobs!" Cheryl blurted out. "Real boobs!"

I ran back to the bedroom and switched on the light. In front of the mirror, I stared at my chest... breasts! They weren't anywhere near as huge as Cheryl's DD but definitely I had breasts. My nipples were engorged and the size of blueberries. I screamed out. "What the fuck?"

Cheryl ran into the bedroom. I turned to her in complete shock. Cheryl smiled with a bit of amusement as she walked towards me. She pulled me in with her arms as she took my breasts into her mouth in turn. She teased, tongued and teethed my nips. Until finally my knees collapsed. When I fell to the carpet, Cheryl mounted me. She rode me as hard as she's ever rode me before and came twice before I orgasmed inside of her.

The amount of cum I shot was a minuscule amount and when Cheryl rolled off of me, barely a dribble leaked out. We laid on the carpet and cuddled for a long while.

In the light of morning, I was less shocked when I saw my tits again. Cheryl insisted on measuring them: "AAA" with berry sized nips.

"How do you think this happened?" She asked me. "Something had to make your body change. It's not natural for this to happen, is it?"

I ended up admitting to taking HGH. We looked up the side effects and gynecomastia was definitely one of them. Even so, for it to react after such a short time was incomprehensible until I remembered. I was injected with that radioactive shit and was put on prednisone for the gout I got after eating all that animal protein from that "Cluck & Moo" place Bill recommended. Still... That is until we looked more into the meat I was consuming. Seemed they got their product from a slightly less-than-scrupulous supplier who pumped huge amounts of rapid grow hormones into their GM animals; especially the chickens which was the majority of protein I was eating. It has been thought that consuming hormone fed chicken breasts caused early breast growth in younger girls.

"Well, maybe it will be temporary and go away if you stop taking the HGH and shit." Cheryl suggested.

"I'm going to give a piece of my mind to Bill." I was pissed.

As I dressed, I realized I couldn't wear a tight tee as my breasts and nipples would show through. As warm as it was, I covered up with a less tight, sweatshirt before leaving to talk with Bill. I seethed as I waited to see him. Even with the looser top, my heavy heaving caused my tits to push out.

Finally when Bill and I were in his office. "What the fuck, Bill? That shit you gave me plus the place you told me to get my meat from really gave me affected me."

"What do you mean?" Bill questioned. "Is it working? Are you getting the muscle definition we were working on? I don't understand your anger."

I tried to find the word to describe what had happened but Bill just looked at me with no comprehension. Finally fed up, I lifted my shirt and showed him. "I've got fucking tits!"

Bill blinked and stared. His mouth dropped open. Seemingly involuntarily, Bill reached up with both hands and palmed my breasts. I was about to slap his hands away but when he started thumbing my nipples, I found I was unable to defend myself and let him continue his play. He brought his mouth to my breasts and like Cheryl sucked each in turn except much harder. I came.

After falling back into a chair and covering myself back up, I needed to understand but Bill was at a loss for word. "Tell me what has happened over the past couple of weeks. This had never happened even to the women I've (air quotes) treated."

"Well, after the first super shot, I started getting my meat from that place you told me about. Did you know they use hormones in their animals? Anyways, from the amount I was eating, I got gout." I told him.

"Yeah, I know they used hormones but as I said nothing like this has ever happened." Bill told me. "Gout is a possible side effect. What treatment did they give you for the gout? Did you tell them you were on HGH?"

"No. Since you kind of said it wasn't really legal, I didn't want either of us to get into trouble." I admitted. "They gave me some sort of MRI after injecting some sort of isotope and then prescribed prednisone."

"You idiot. Prednisone is a steroid and with the radioactive shot, it probably reacted with everything." Bill scolded me. "You should have told them so you can't blame that on me."

"Maybe, but how was I to know?" I countered as I fought back tears. "You're supposed to be the expert."

"Look, Jeremy. You're a friend and I don't want this to become a blame game." Bill stated calmly. "I couldn't have known that you would get some other treatment and that this was going to happen. When we started, I told you about all the side effects related to the HGH including gynecomastia."

"I guess you're right, Bill, but I thought that meant pec muscle growth." I admitted as tears ran down my cheek. "What am I going to do now?"

"Well. For starters, stop the HGH and protein diet. Maybe it will wear off and return you to normal." Bill shrugged.

I returned home. Cheryl had prepared some chicken salad for dinner which I ate without even thinking until I finished. "Uuh... Cheryl... Is this new chicken or from the place I got it from?"

"After you told me about the meat place, I tossed it all. This is from the local grocery down the street." Cheryl told me.

Little did I realize, they got their produce from the same place as Cluck & Moo.