Side Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Depraved oral&anal mother in law ravishing.
6.1k words
4.64
39.2k
72

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers

After work I usually hit the gym, but that day I changed at the office and drove to the park, hardly noticing the traffic as I couldn't get my mind off my upcoming encounter with my 35 year old mother in law Cherie. I was wearing a gym top and shorts baggy enough that they didn't hinder my ten inch hog. I felt a little underdressed for something like a date. But I reminded myself that this wasn't a stranger I was meeting, this was someone who knew me relatively well, and, based on her daughter's revelations to me over the phone that afternoon, knew what I was packing between my legs.

It was still a challenge to truly believe that she was going to be ready for me to fuck her ass of course. Joking about taking her rectal temperature aside, when I'd forcefucked my way up her daughter's butthole it had taken a lot of lube and some aggressive fingering and fisting. Yet my wife Sophia seemed convinced that this was what her mom had signed on for so I tried to quell my doubts.

I pulled up next to Cherie's car in the parking lot. I got out and came around to her driver's side door. She was seated inside with her head down and her hands twisting in her lap. She seemed cowed, or anxious. It was a little jarring because usually Cherie was very flirty and confident, more like my wife's sexy older sister instead of her mom. But now she looked up at me through the driver's window and she was clearly unsure, like she'd turned into Ms Zero-confidence.

At that moment I realized that she had heard all kinds of things about my sexual appetite and prowess from her oldest daughter. Had watched me plow the girl from studious freshman to pregnant housewife in a little more than a year. She had visions of my massive dick dancing through her head.

It was one thing to tease and to tempt, it was another thing to actually be caught out. And, despite her anxieties, she clearly wasn't able to back out either. She was wearing skin tight yoga tights that showed off her thighs and a sports bra that was making a futile struggle against her F cups. Looking down at her through the window I felt like I could practically fall into her cleavage. Usually I would have tried to avoid ogling her, but I couldn't see the point at the moment.

Meanwhile my cock started to get a bit chubbier in my shorts.

Cherie's eyes were level with my crotch and she flicked a look at my package and then kept staring. I guessed I wasn't the only one who had given up trying to hide their horny eyeballing. Her gaze seemed to be boring a hole in my workout shorts and my cock kept getting harder. I watched her visibly gulp before she tore her eyes back to mine. It looked like there was a thin sheen of perspiration on her chest. I opened her car door and reached for her hand. I helped her to stand, her legs seemed a little wobbly.

We both said "Hi!" at the same time, and that seemed so ridiculous that we both laughed. I hadn't let go of her hand for some reason, and I could feel and see her relaxing a bit. She still didn't have the cocky energy I was used to, but that was ok.

She spoke first, standing a few inches from me, trapped between me and the triangle of her open car door and her driver's seat.

"I'm so embarrassed." She blushed and looked away.

"What, why?" I squeezed her hand to get her to look back at me.

"You know!" She bugged her eyes at me, letting them say the unsaid, and I was suddenly strongly reminded of my wife Sophia, "Don't make me say it!"

I put my free hand on her hip, I felt her tense a little at that but not pull away.

"Cherie, I'm gonna make you do a lot of things and some of them might be a bit embarrassing." She blushed harder at that, "Talking about those things won't be anywhere near as embarrassing as actually. Doing. Them." I let that hang there. Her free hand was held to her chest over her heart, like she was trying to calm herself down. But she didn't look away from my eyes.

"Meeting you, like this, feeling like I'm throwing myself at someone. But not just someone--my son in law. My son in law who supposedly has a massive dick that he can use to conquer any woman he wants. Who doesn't take no for an answer! Who's about to make me a grandmother in my thirties and who I've been wearing a buttplug all afternoon to get ready to meet! Cuz he says he's gonna stick his 10 inch thermometer up my poop chute and I'm practically drooling just imagining it!"

I couldn't keep myself from interrupting, "You are?"

Her eyes shot down to my ominous crotch bulged and then back to my face as she replied softly, "Oh yes, I like getting my butt fucked. A lot. So much. And it's been so long since someone drove a big hard spike in me back there and staked his claim. I can hardly think straight my butt's so dick hungry right now."

With this admission she was blushing hard and looked away from my face, but made the mistake of looking down at my crotch. I think that's when we both realized that the tent in my shorts was jammed up against the cleft in her thighs. "Oh God." Now it seemed like she was talking to herself instead of me, "It's a monster. How does my baby make it fit in her little body?"

I guided the hand I was holding down to my bulge and rested it there. Almost despite herself she let it start to explore me through my shorts. Her breathing was getting shorter. Not panting by any means, but getting there.

"Cherie, your daughter doesn't make it fit, I make it fit. She just takes it. That's what you've come to try out, yes? To see if you've ever had a thermometer like mine take your temperature? Or a dipstick like this" I flexed my cock against her hand and she trembled, "check your oil? To see if you can take it like I make your little girl take it?"

She tore her eyes away from the fuck-organ she was hungrily pawing at, now with both hands, as though trying to come to terms with the dimensions. She didn't answer in words, she seemed too cotton mouthed from horniness to form words at that moment, just gave me a stuttering nod.

"I can smell your cunt mama. It smells like your babygirl's. I bet you cum like she does." The hand that wasn't now clenching her hip and steadily rocking her cameltoe against the probing head of my shorts wrapped junk slid down the front of her workout pants. She was shaved bare and her clit was a hard nubbin standing at firm attention between the filmy sopping inner lips of her pussy. I tweaked her clit with my thumb and pressed two fingers inside of her, hooking to the front wall of her vaginal vault to scrape across her spongy g-spot.

She cried out then and her knees buckled. But my clawed pussygrip wouldn't let her fall that easily. As her thighs flexed with her sudden orgasm I could feel the firm girth of the buttplug she'd crammed into herself press against my fingers through the membrane between her pussy and asshole. Any questions about whether she was ready and willing to be taken anally were completely put aside. I definitely would be visiting a tide of dickstruction on her ass. She really was desperate for it.

I kept flicking my fingers and dragging her hips back and forth across my bulge. Her eyes were rolled up in her head and she came again. I thumbed her clit like the button on a video game controller and it looked like she was giving me a high score since I felt her drenching herself in girlcum.

After a minute or two I was painfully hard. There was no way I could walk through a public park at that hour with a ten inch boner. I made an executive decision, since my mother in law looked to be in no state to decide anything.

I pushed her down to sit on her drivers seat sidesaddle with her legs out the door. She was taking deep gasping breaths and still didn't seem to have her bearings. My cock was lined up with her face trying it's literal hardest to burst from the shorts that confined it.

She focused on it and I watched the deer in the headlights expression I knew to expect wash over her features. Clearly things were becoming very real for Cherie and very fast. I idly wondered if she was thinking that the buttplug was a mistake, or if she was regretting not getting an even fatter one.

"Don't be afraid mama-bitch, you're gonna do just fine."

Her chest was heaving as she still drank in big lungfuls of air after her series of firecracker fast pussygasms. I looked at her jiggling F cups and realized what I wanted first.

"Gonna tittyfuck you lady, bet everyone does it, but not with a cock like this" I finally worked my waistband around my dick and the yardarm swung free. I dipped my knees and pulled the bottom of her sports bra forward. Then I slid my cock up into the warm embrace of her mammoth mammaries. The head popped up and out through her upper cleavage and bopped her on her full lips before she even seemed to understand what was happening. She was out of it. Dicknotized.

"Open" I pulled down on her lower lip and then I had what I wanted. Her cleavage was like a glove made of pliant titflesh and my glans was in my mother in law's mouth.

I started making gentle thrusts, counting on the low evening light and her car door to prevent anyone spotting the live action porno I was choreographing between our parked cars.

"Use your hands and work your pussy, when you've come three times getting titty fucked I'll give you your first taste of the sperm that your daughters are gonna make your grandbabies out of"

That statement alone seemed to light some fuse in her because she started to suck much more forcefully, grunting and moaning around my cock while she thrust her chest up and down to jerk me off with her rack. Meanwhile it looked like she was attacking her crotch with both hands.

It wasn't long until she'd clearly cum twice while getting titty-face-fucked. She was shivering and sweating such that the crevasse gripping me between her big melons was as slick as a tight wet pussy.

"Get ready mama-bitch! Here come those grandbabies!"

She came again in time with my warning and I released a geyser of hot spunk into the depths of her throat. I held her skull in place forcing her to suckle at my big kielbasa until it had coughed it's last burst of thick goo into her belly.

I pulled my shaft from between her teats and stood up straight.

I put my hand under her chin so she had to look up from my sloppy half hardon and into my face.

"She liked that didn't she?"

"Uh huh" she nodded, still slack jawed, and then she uncontrollably belched an alkaline blast of fresh semen. She didn't seem phased or embarrassed, didn't even say excuse me. If anything she just seemed to be savoring her massive first taste of my groin gunk. She was still pretty far gone and I had a moment of inspiration.

"Who taught you to like getting yer big titties fucked?"

There was no hesitation to her answer "My dad, my real dad, he fucked all of us girls when we came of age, if we were willing, and I was very willing. I was the baby of the family. Probably a "whoops" pregnancy. He and my mom were divorced by then, and the other kids were out of the house, he was shacked up with a young piece of tail about my sisters age, she and sissy were high school classmates years before she made a play for my pops, and I stayed with them some weekends.

By the time I was legal I was desperate to get fucked. I heard him doing my sisters when they came home to visit and knew that I wanted that too. But he liked how big my tits were getting and to break the ice he started tit-fucking me as soon as I could give consent. Even made his new wife watch. He was big too" she leaned forward and licked my pendulous pussy pounder, "but still probably a couple inches smaller than you. He liked showing his woman that he still had it. Not that she needed much convincing based on what I heard coming through the walls when he felt like giving it to her." Her eyes had a far away look, then she came back to me.

"And it was my dad who buttfucked me first. That's how he did all of his daughters, in the ass with his big daddy divining rod. He, said our pussies were too dangerous. But I think he just kind of liked it too. Taking something dirty like sticking your big dick in your daughter and making it even dirtier. Making them beg to get their daughter derrières stuffed with daddy's dirty dick. By the time he started buttfucking me he had daughter fucking down to a science. Hell, his second wife was someone who's little league team he coached. She was definitely daughter adjacent. And they only had one kid. So I bet she spent plenty of time bent over getting it in her dirty hole instead of her tight young fertile pussy. Anyways, my Dad was who taught me to like what a big cock does to a woman's behind."

I was shocked by her candor and also aroused, my cock was again bobbing ever more firmly ahead of my hips and her glazed eyes flared with respect as she contemplated it.

"But wait," I remembered my wife's coaching to try and fuck her mom silly and pump her for information about who Sophia's real dad actually was, "how'd you get pregnant then?"

"Oh, my stepfather. My mother was too old for more kids. So she let him pounce on me as soon as the law said I was old enough and it was clear that I was honey and willing.

He wasn't as big as you or my dad, but he knew how to stuff a young pussy. And to keep young trim in line. He was a firm disciplinarian. And he used his belt and his cock to keep me docile. "The carrot and the stick" he called it. But it was stupid cuz I liked both. Liked him planting his "carrot" in me and liked taking a rough spanking from his "stick" to make me behave.

But he kept getting me pregnant. Said drinking young titty milk kept him virile. But I was sick of it and got my tubes tied. Then my mom found out and was pissed. I was out on my rear end with the girls. He didn't really care about his daughters, just having a milk cow at home. But by then I needed the carrot and the stick too much to give him up. Couldn't live without him topping me. Without him owning me. I was his fucking cow.. So I crawled back to him. Even more after my dad died ten years ago."

I understood something then, and my cock flagged a little, "But then your stepdad had that stroke"

She nodded and took up her story, "Yeah, mom can't take care of him, he's in a home. I still...see him...and sometimes he can still fuck me. But he's old. He was in his sixties the first time he got me pregnant. I still feel like he owns me, but I know he can't take care of my needs anymore. So the last few years have been hard.

Men my age don't seem to know how to treat someone like me. It's frustrating. And then, fricking Sophia finds someone who whirls her off her feet. Who fucks her silly. And now..." We stared at each other again, talking without words.

I tucked my member back into my shorts and pulled her to her feet.

"And now, I'm gonna take you somewhere private back in the woods here and I'm gonna find out if mom or daughter is the bigger buttslut." She smiled, her eyes looking a little wet, but the lines of her face radiating eagerness rather than shame or anxiety. It seemed like sharing the story of the two men who'd taken her and then been taken from her had lightened her mood.

She led me into the park and then pulled me off the paved trail and we made our way into a dense wooded area. As we maneuvered between the bushes to arrive at a private clearing she pressed her curves against me and whispered, "I'm so excited, you've had my throat and now I want you to take my other end. I want to be like a Chinese finger trap for that huge mother-fucking cock" she giggled as though thrilled by her own naughtiness.

I thought about what she'd told me about the carrot and the stick, about how she'd cum while I manhandled her, and about how her daughter, my wife, loved to be spanked until she couldn't sit down. Then my cock hardened further thinking of 18 year old Simone who her big sister told me nearly pissed herself with horniness fantasizing about my disciplining her.

I grabbed a gentle handful of Cherie's pussymound.

"I'll take you how and however I like" I squeezed her wet pussymeat through her yoga pants, "now go get me a switch. I'm gonna give you a hiding before I tear you a new asshole with the biggest cock you've ever had."

My mother-in-law's eyes were wide with excitement. She scampered across the clearing without a second thought and tore loose a likely looking springy branch. I seated myself on a stump and she turned hurriedly to bring it back to me.

"Wait bitch," she froze, "how does a dog bring a stick to her master?"

Her nipples seemed to be suddenly forcing their way through her sports bra and her face flushed visibly. I was figuring out that she and Sophia definitely shared the same buttons. They just had inescapable bitch genetics I guessed.

She lifted the stick to her mouth and clenched her teeth around it. Then she got down on her hands and knees and crawled back across the clearing to my feet where she dropped the stick like a loyal hound playing fetch. Her hips were almost wagging back and forth in an impression of an eager bitch.

I pulled her across my lap and made her pull her pants down around her upper thighs. Her pussy was so wet I was surprised dogs hadn't followed us out there to get a whiff or a taste. And the plug stood proud between her buttcheeks. It had an impressive heft of almost two inches in diameter. I tweaked it and she groaned.

"Do you know why I'm about to lash you Cherie?"

"Because I deserve it sir."

"That's right. And why do you deserve it bitch?" She wiggled in my lap.

"I don't know sir. I just know I do." I started jiggling the plug in her ass.

"Who's hole is this?"

"It was my daddy's and now it's gonna be yours sir. It's all yours. I promise."

"Why is it mine buttbitch?"

"Oh God. Because of your cock sir. It's big and heavy and can take what it wants. And I can't defend my ass against it. All I can do is give it up to you! I've tried to get it ready with the plug I bought for Simone. I wanted it to be easy for you to claim it and make it yours. To show you I'd surrendered. That you can plunder me as much and as hard as you want and I won't fight back. You can take whatever you want. And when you've taken it you can keep taking. You can take all my girls and enslave them your big greedy fuckstick. Whatever you do with them or to them I won't fight you. They're all I have but once you claim my whorehole you'll know you'll own me and that means owning all that I have."

I was masturbating the plug in shallow strokes as she poured out this litany of auto-degradation and submission.

"So why have you waited so long to give up your ass to me?"

I lashed her with the switch then, giving her no warning, and she jerked in my lap and squealed.

"I was afraid! I was afraid"

I lashed her again. This time I was sure she came and I skewered the plug in her ass to amplify her arousal and uncontrollable release.

"Afraid of what?"

More lashes and I realized she was gasping so hard that there was no way for her to answer.

I rubbed her heart shaped ass, squeezing her cheeks and pulling them sideways to stretch her anus around the plug.

I rested the switch against her ass and her body tensed expecting the next blow.

"Calm down buttslut, afraid of what?"

"That I wasn't ready to be owned again, or that it would hurt my daughter, or all my daughters when I saw they were getting obsessed with you and your cock." She was actually sobbing now.

"But now do you see you were wrong?"

"Oh my God yes. So wrong. I should have offered to let you have me the first time I masturbated imagining the way you fucked my daughter. Please: punish me sir!"

I flailed at her ass with the switch and she started caterwauling.

Anxious that her yowls might draw unwanted attention I twisted the plug from her ass and pushed it into her mouth. Her butthole gaped at me like a dark cavern.

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers
12