Side Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers

I gave her several more lashes with the plug muffling her squeals of pleasure.

My cock was diamond hard.

I pulled her yoga pants down to her ankles and twisted her so she was now bent over in front of me. I heard what might have been an "Oh God" from behind the buttplug she was now polishing with her tonsils. I freed my genitals from my shorts which were now soaked through with my mother-in-law's girlcum.

I wrapped the switch around the front of her, raising it up against the underside of her tits and I rose to standing.

"Reach back and guide me in"

Her hands flew back to grasp what she could reach of my cock and lodged my dickhead against the aperture to her colon.

I pressed forward and my log started it's journey up her chute. Her hands were flexing and grabbing at the air and her legs were jitterbugging wildly. A keening yowl came from behind the plug in her mouth.

"Now I'm going to take my pony for a ride. New horses have to be broken." I gave her the rest of my prong in a quick brutal thrust and she squirted a blast of pussy juice against the ground.

"Giddyapp girl! Giddyapp!"

I thrust my hips rhythmically and started driving her forward in a staggering canter. The switch I held across her titties helped hold her up and, with the assistance of her sports bra, kept them from flapping wildly.

We made it about eight feet before we encountered a tree trunk blocking our promenade and she braced herself against it with both hands. I took this as an opportunity to start acquainting her with exactly how hard I could swing the tree trunk I'd buried in her nethers.

I dropped the switch and grabbed her welted buttcheeks for purchase and started slamming a cock the dimensions of her slim little forearm up my mother-in-law's back passage.

She was breathing too hard for the plug and I reached around and pulled it from her mouth. She drank in gouts of air while my hips hammered her haunches like a smith working an anvil.

"Is this" smack smack smack smack "what you wanted?" Smack smack smack smack.

"Yesssssss, yessssssssssss, yessssssssssssssssss" smack smack smack "hurt me daddy oh fucking hurt me with that fuckin dick. Wreck me you mother fucker. Wreck by asshole." Smack smack smack smack.

As she came harder and harder her knees gave out and she was now kneeling clutching the tree trunk with her breasts jammed against it and me hunched over her relentlessly drilling her bottom.

Smacksmacksmacksmacksmack

I remembered my wife asking me to take some pictures and I fished my phone out and started a video focusing on the juncture of my pistoning cock and her widely stretched sphincter. I began snaking it almost all the way out and then whipping it back up her so fast that her whole body shook with the sensation.

I kept filming and pulled myself free, I yanked her around 180 degrees to face me and pushed my cock towards her face.

"Pull up your bra bitch."

She instantly did as she was told and her breasts burst free of their confinement. I gave my cock a couple of tugs and let go the load of splooge that our forest idyll had conjured from my gonads. Later, rubbing her pussy while she watched the video, my wife could hardly believe it was "baby batter and not piss?"

I drenched her mothers face and big dangling titties. I painted her with man slime from navel to eyebrows.

"Smile for the camera honey" eyelids blinking and dripping with my spermatozoa she smiled widely for the devouring lens of my phone.

Then she leaned forward and started licking the puddles of my jizzum off her generous udders.

Later we stumbled out of the woods still holding hands. She reeked of my seed, though her breath also had a distinct tang of the butt mucous and edible lube she slurped ravenously off my dick after eating as much of my spend as she could scoop off her face and torso.

"He used to pimp me out you know? My stepdad. Once he couldn't breed me anymore and my milk dried up. I turned from milk cow to cash cow. I was his side hustle, the only escort in his little stable. He and mom would babysit the girls and he'd send me out on dates. That was my twenties. I got fucked plenty and in all kinds of ways and by all kinds of people.

But it was having his dick in me I always craved in particular. He got the hook in early and deep. So all that really made me feel anything was bending over for him. And then he got too old. But if he hadn't..." she stopped our forward progress through the twilight, "if he hadn't, I'd have been his forever. When the girls came of age I'd have given them to him, their own father without a second thought. I'd have been proud to give him new breeding stock. New little milk cows. New little cash cows too. They'd have been his to sell, to do with as he saw fit. No question. He said "bend over" and all I'd say was "how low?". And now..." she looked at me hard.

"Step dad, he was a cruel man, and that made him stronger than me and that made me worship him, crave his attention and even his abuse. I guess there's something broken in me, I'm a slave to my pussy. And I guess my girls are too. Slaves to theirs I mean. I tried but" she was clearly trying to make sure I understood her, she was clutching my forearms and her breasts were mashed against my chest, it felt intimate the same way buttbreaking her in the forest had, "but it's my nature. All the women in my family, we're meat for a hungry man's table. Cash cows, dairy cows. We want the carrot and we want the stick. We like someone who puts us in our place.

And you put me in my place today, and it was so good. And you know you can have me now, that I don't have any fight in me. I meant what I said. To the conqueror goes the spoils. You're going to defile all my girls and I won't stop you. If I can't defend myself I certainly can't defend them.

And heck, it's not like they want defending. The young ones aren't looking at Sophia as a cautionary tale or something. Far from it! They're plotting how they can bend over right next to her.

If she shows them that video you made of owning my ass and painting me with your juice--they're not going to be scared. They'll probably be jealous. Simone is already insufferable since Sophia said that you were willing to take her on as your side pussy. All she thinks about is trying to get her holes stretched out for Mr BD! Her knowing you've had me, and had me so thoroughly and completely" she pushed harder against me and in the low light I could hear rather than see the smile, "is just going to make her more ready to spread herself open for you, or definitely have you spank her.

So we both know you're going to keep taking whatever you want however you want. The way my stepdad did and always would have. I bet now you may even decide to put me back on the market block, with my girls alongside me" my cock jumped involuntarily in my shorts and slapped against her pussy bulge. She paused, and a moment of understanding passed between us, and she leaned in to whisper, "I won't fight you. Strong daddies turn weak women into whores. Mine taught me that as soon and as hard as they could. And I'm very weak. And it's clear that my girls are no better. You're going to have a stable of four fillies you can ride hard and rent out by the hour, cuz we all want what's swinging between your legs"

She was stroking my manhood with both hands again and wriggling in my arms while I pushed my hands up inside her top and groped her swollen tits.

I spoke to her while I fondled her gargantuan jugs "And I want what you're sitting on."

Her confession and proximity had me hard again and I knew her brown-eye would still be hanging open and that even if taking me back there again hurt she'd probably like it even more.

"Again?" I heard the fear competing with hunger "of course, I won't be able to walk straight or sit down. It serves me right."

We were almost back at the car. Luckily we'd parked away from the parking lot lights. I laid her on her back on the hood of her car and slid her yoga pants out of the way. This time I used her ass like a pocket pussy. Working my mother-in-law's body to jerk my dick off with her ass. She had her arm over her face biting divots into the flesh of her arm to stifle her shrieks.

I finished inside her and fished the plug from my pocket and traded it for my cock in her anus. I helped her to standing.

She was unsteady and I held her firmly against me as her legs wobbled coltishly in the aftershocks of her anal orgasms. The stars were coming out.

"When you get home tonight I want you to have Simone take the plug out for you" she juddered in my arms, we were testing her limits now--seeing if she truly wasn't going to fight me as I claimed her family and made them my whores--"show her how to clean it with her mouth. Then have her eat the rest of my spend from yer butthole. She'll need to learn to love the taste of ass and jizzum. Won't she?"

She nodded then, vigorously.

I continued "And I want Sylvia to film it to send to me when you're done.I want Sophia to see how I've demolished you back there. And to have no doubts about who's head of your family now."

She nodded, still pretty much swooning against my chest. Definitely no fight in her. But I knew that what I was about to say would be a test of her limits as well.

"I'm gonna tell Sophia what you told me about your daddies." Now she tensed but I soothed her, "your mom told her part of it, the not knowing is making her crazy. She knows they both had you. But she doesn't know the details. She's old enough that she deserves to know. She'll be happier knowing that your fathers made you their plaything and their whore, but that now you have a new owner who actually appreciates you and what you're willing to surrender to him. And instead of being pushed away from you by the secret you'll be closer because she'll realize that you understand each other better than she thought and that you want and need the same things" she was sobbing now and I squeezed her tight, "and look, I'm not your stepdad. I like topping people who want to be topped. I take having your daughter as the bottom in our relationship seriously because I take her seriously and take our relationship seriously. I don't use her" I squeezed Cherie then to make sure she felt how sincere I was being, "and I won't use you and the girls in ways that you don't want or don't like. It's not cruelty or hurting anyone that makes me excited. It's making the people I fuck, the women I top, happy. I could tell you wanted me to be rough with you and so I was. But I'm not a rough man"

She was nuzzling against my chest, wrapped in my arms and spoke up "I can tell that. It's that you're a strong man. And so virile. And you've got that brutal club between your legs. You're a stud. And I guess me and my daughters aren't able to resist that. But I'm glad that Sophia found a stud like you and gave herself up to you body and soul. Because it could have been someone like my step daddy who wrapped her around their cock and made her their puppet. Instead she got lucky..."

"Cherie," I interrupted, "I got lucky, we all did. Sophia, her sexy mama" I squeezed her ass in my right hand and she purred a little, "and her little sisters. And you made me very happy tonight, you gave yourself up to me and made me very proud."

"Oh thank you sir!" She inclined her face up to me and I kissed her deeply and we simply made out while holding each other tightly and let the minutes pass.

We were quiet for a while.

The last part of our conversation before making our tender good nights was

"And tell Simone that I'm taking her into my house as my fucktoy next weekend. Not my second wife, not my sister in law, but my fucktoy. I'm going to be good to her, I promise. I love her and I'd never harm her. But," I rubbed her mother's crotch against my thigh and made her moan, "if she's mine by right of conquest I don't want any confusion, understand?"

"I understand sir, I just hope she understands having to wait that long"

"I want to get things ready for her, and part of being a bitch is learning patience. She wants to be a good bitch for me doesn't she?"

"If she doesn't already I'll make sure she definitely does by the time you've got a leash on her. I'll make sure she knows how lucky we are and how good she needs to be."

"Good" I kissed her again and gently fondled the curves I'd eyed and fantasized about for so long.

"I feel so relieved" she whispered, "that we're all going to belong to someone now."

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers
12