Side Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Spanking & fucking lil sister side slut.
6.1k words
4.7
29.1k
45

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers

After another perusal of the video my mother-in-law had made of her sodomizing my wife's 18 year old sister Simone with the 8 inch long dildo and having Sophia my pregnant spouse jerk me off onto her milk-swollen mammaries, I had fallen into an exhausted sleep. But in the pre-dawn hours I found myself awake and unable to fall back into the arms of Morpheus. Sophia stirred next to me, "Can't sleep either Daddy?." I placed my hand low on her pregnant stomach, feeling our daughter stirring there.

"No babe, I can't. I feel wired. Yesterday was a lot. Finding out your Mom wanted to fuck me, butt-fucking her, finding out about how your granddads fucked her, and then seeing her rail Simone's butt like that..."

"It was pretty hot, huh?" she didn't sound very sleepy either. "Do you wanna fuck my ass again?"

"I always wanna fuck your ass baby-bitch, but..."

"But, you're thinking about fucking someone else," she sounded more tickled than troubled.

"I'm not really thinking about fucking, exactly" her hand slid down to my crotch and her fingers tried to reach around my girth and I realized that I actually was pretty hard already. She chuckled. "Well I'm not thinking anything specific Soph'. You know that thing gets hard pretty easy." She squeezed it gently as if to say that she definitely knew. "I'm thinking about your mom and your sister's," now she chuckled harder, "What?!"

"Daddy! You're so cute! It would be weird if you weren't thinking about fucking them. After that whole show mom put on with Simmy even I'm thinking about fucking them. But I thought you wanted to think about things a little more..." she had a wheedling tone, teasing me because I'd been anxious about the idea of taking Simone as my side-slut to help my wife handle my need to empty my balls multiple times a day.

"I thought I did, but...the way your mom and Simone were crying and kissing at the end of that video... I guess I didn't think everything through. It was hot, but, it gave me the feels, you know? It was all for us but was really intimate at the same time. Sort of private. I just feel like I need to talk to them, or talk to Simone. Like things are going really fast and I want to be sure that its not too fast."

Sophia hefted my now fully-erect 10 inch club in her grasping mitt. "This thing definitely feels ready to give them a talking to," I could hear her smile in the dark, "a nice hard talking to."

"Hush bitch, Daddy is serious."

"Oh, I know you are honey, you're so sweet. So what does Daddy want to do?"

Now I wasn't sure how to answer, "I guess I wanna go seem them."

"Now? The sun isn't up. They're probably more worn out than you are. They aren't used to Daddy's kind of fucking. There's no way they're up honey." I sighed, but she gave my dick a little shake. "Oh don't pout Daddy, if you wanna talk to them then let's go talk to them."

"You think we can go over there? So early?"

"Daddy," she waggled my prick even more aggressively, "even this huge thing isn't long enough to fuck a lady over a phone line. And if those horny bitches wanna get my man all hot and bothered and up in the middle of the night then they can take care of this big pecker. That's why I wanted side sluts for you in the first place!!! So. Let's. Go. Over. There." She let go of my cock and swung herself out of bed and I had no choice but to follow.

My mother-in-law Cherie's little house was pitch black when we got there. Luckily she didn't have a dog and the neighbor's German Shepherd wasn't awake to bark at Sophia or me as we opened the chain-link gate and made our way to Cherie's front door. Now that we were actually on the porch I found myself strangely nervous, I whispered down into my wife's ear, "Are you sure about this?"

She leaned herself against me, "Definitely, Daddy. This will show them what happens when they get my man all worked up" she kissed my ear then, "gets us both all worked up."

She had a key and a minute later we were taking off our shoes in the little house's entry alcove. Sophia turned on the living room light and raised a finger to her lips. I could see a ghost of a smile there at the corners and I was reminded how young she was, how much mischief and fun she had in her, and I felt my heart swell. She could tell I was thinking something and cocked her head at me in silent question. I shook my head to say there wasn't anything I needed to say right then and she smiled more broadly and bugged her eyes out at me in fake exasperation. Then her olive skin pinked a little and she looked away as if she was suddenly shy. She shook her head in turn, like she was driving off a gnat or something. She took my hand and I was led down the hall back towards the bedrooms.

The house only had three bedrooms and two baths, Sophia had been clear that it had felt a little small for Cherie and her three daughters by the time the girls were all teenagers. One of the dangers of having 3 kids in less than 3 years I supposed. Cherie used to make her bed in the living room, leaving each of the girl's some private space of their own. I guess growing up in a house where her step-dad had started breeding her as soon she'd turned legal she must have learned that privacy is important. Now she slept in the furthest back bedroom, which had been Sophia's before she'd moved out to go to college.

We seemed headed in that direction, passing first the doorway to Sylvia, the youngest' s bedroom, and then Simone's, and then the bathroom door, and a few closet doors.

It was dark this far away from the living room light and I felt a little flutter of nerves again, like we were a couple of half dressed burglars. But my wife reached for the door of her old bedroom and the mood passed. I was excited again.

The room had an adjourning bathroom and the light was on, giving us a view of the bed where we surprisingly found two forms under the covers. Now Sophia froze. Cherie was easy to mistake for one of the girls' sisters in ordinary conditions, they were all slim and curvy and petite w/ brunette locks and full lips. Under the blankets it wasn't at all obvious who was who. We looked at each other. Each of us shrugged, then in the low light I could see my wife's eyebrows rise with inspiration. She stilled me with a palm to my chest and then reached down to my waist. I had sweat pants on and she gave them a yank to pull them and my boxers down to my knees. I was thrilled by her daring and I stepped free as I pulled by shirt off over my head. Now I was naked in my wife's old bedroom. She grabbed my dangling penis

She turned again to her mom's bed and started swiveling her improvised pointer back and forth between the softly breathing lumps under the duvet in an "eenie-meanie-miney-moe" motion. She settled on the one closest to the bathroom and led me in that direction pulling my dick like a handle on a wagon.

I knelt down and pulled back the covers to find Simone sleeping in a long tshirt. She fluttered her eyelids and I put my hand to her mouth. Now she was looking me up and down with eyes that were wide with shock. I remembered my wife's ssshhhing gesture when we'd entered the house and I held my finger up to my lips and glared at her forcefully. She gave a little nod and I removed my hand from her lips. Her eyes had slid down to my crotch and seemed to have gotten even wider. I felt my cock give a little jerk in rejoinder to her intimidated expression and she flicked her gaze back to mine and I tried my best to look reassuring.

I reached out for her hand and I helped her to stand. Like her mom and sister she barely came up to my shoulder. The other person, who I assumed must be Cherie, stirred on her side of the bed and suddenly Sophia slid into the place her sister had just occupied. The bed's other occupant stilled. Sophia inclined her chin towards the bedroom door and then pulled the blankets up around herself. She grinned at us and nodded at the door again.

I had Simone's hand clasped in mine and started leading her out to the hallway. There I hesitated, unsure where I could take her and not wake the house if we talked or did anything more than talk. This gave Simone an opportunity to pull ahead and to start to guide me down the hall and then outwards through the kitchen's back door to the covered patio where there were a few chaise lounges and a barbecue.

The sky had the first rosy fingers of dawn reaching across it out of the east.

Simone's hair hung down unfettered and I looked at her shifting haunches as we stepped outside. She let out a long breath and turned towards me. Her B-cups rose and fell unfettered under her sleep shirt. Her naked thighs drew my attention next. And then I looked back to her face. She looked flushed and opened her lips to say something and I held my finger to them to still her words. I stepped up against her and put my arms around her slim frame. I held my mouth to her ear and spoke low.

"I wanted to see you."

I felt her give a slight tremor in my embrace, but then she inclined her hips against my cock tentatively but still firmly as she spoke up softly. "I've been wanting to see you too. A lot. You..."

I cut her girlish whisper short, as I reached my hands down to slide them under her sleep shirt and grasp her buttocks over a pair of soft cotton panties. She tensed and then trembled in my grasp. I pushed her even more firmly against my erection which reached up under her shirt from her hips to the base of her breasts and started to rub her body back and forth against it. She moaned now, and I gripped her buttcheeks even harder while I again whispered a shushing sound into her ear. She went up on her toes and bit down on by shoulder and I shook her bottom in my hands as she groaned between her teeth.

"You can't be so noisy girl! Gonna wake up the neighborhood."

She came back at me in a breathy whisper, "I can't help it! Nobody's woken me up like this. I can't take it."

My dick flexed between us and she bit down on my shoulder as her glutes wiggled between my clenched fingers. "Your sister and your mom didn't think they could take something of mine at first either," now her moan was a whimpering 'ooooh' sound, "but I made them take it. And made them like it. So I know you can take it too. Right?"

Her assent was a grunt between her clenched teeth. My cock had hiked her shirt up and my balls hung down against her gusset with the panties dividing her slit and my stones. I could feel them getting damp as her thighs shivered from the effort of holding herself on tip toe.

Precum leaked out over the crown of my cock and painted the under side of her proud 18 year old titties. She released my shoulder from my teeth and she hung slack in my ass grasping hands. At least she was careful to whisper, "Are you gonna make me be a good girl for you?"

I thought about what her sister had told me, that Simone liked to frig herself imagining me spanking her, and remembered their mother confessing that her step-dad's use of the "carrot" of fucking and the "stick" of corporal punishment had gotten her addicted to his fucking her and eventually pimping her out as his whore. I knew that all of them seemed hard-wired for submission and that Simone seemed especially focused on having her behind tanned by a big strong man. I was eager to cum and wanted to fuck her in every way possible. But I also knew that a dawn-lit back patio wouldn't give us anything like the privacy we'd need. I was sliding my fingers under her panties and began to delve towards the crack of her ass. She gave a panting gasp. Inspiration struck me.

"Little sister bitch," she groaned now and my balls felt distinctly wetter, (had she just cum from hearing me call her "bitch"?) "where's the plug your mama put in you for me?"

She was trembling in the aftershocks of the little orgasm that my verbal abuse had inspired, and had brought her heels back to the ground and was leaning heavily against me but managed to answer "I had to take it out to...you know."

"So, why didn't you put it back in?"

"Mom was sleeping and I was tired, I pretty much forgot, and I didn't think..."

"You didn't think I'd find out." She was tense in my arms but nodded nervously against my chest in response to my assertion.

"Don't me mad Sir! I'm sorry" I swung my right hand against her left buttcheek. Luckily I had the foresight to smack my left hand over her mouth because she gave a cry into my palm that might have alarmed anyone who it awakened. I felt her thighs wiggle. I knew what she wanted, and now she knew that I was going to give it to her. She looked up at me over the big hand covering the bottom half of her face. I was used to interpreting her sister's expressions, and after reaming the girls' mother yesterday I felt I was on my way to being able to read Cherie as well. I couldn't pretend to be fluent in Simone's various forms of nonverbal communication, but her eyes transmitted what seemed like a clear message of frightened elation.

I relaxed my grasp on her mouth and chin, holding my pointer finger to her lips again. My right hand dragged down her panties to around her knees and she carefully stepped free. As her weight shifted her lips parted slowly and then she took my finger between them. Her eyes stayed fixed on mine and she sucked on it gently. I smiled and she sucked a little harder.

I balled her underwear in my fist and brought the panties up to her face and replaced my finger with the damp cloth. Now her expression suggested a dash more of anxiety but I hoped my smile was continuing to reassure her. I sat down on the chaise lounge with my cock sticking up like a miniature flagpole. I was careful of it as I pulled her down and into position across my lap, adjusting my fuckpole so that it rested between her upper thighs, the shaft mashed against the underside of her very snug wet pussy and the head bulged up & out under the swell of her round buttcheeks. Her head hung down with her brunette locks brushing the patio floor.

"You know what you're gonna get for taking that plug out don't you?"

She moaned into her underwear gag and nodded, her hair sweeping the floor like a broom. She writhed her hips and her wet slit grazed up and down the side of my cock that her pussylips embraced. I took the finger she'd wetted in her mouth and placed it against her asshole. Her anal ring still felt soft and loose after the butt-hammering and plugging Cherie had treated her to a few hours before. I pressed my finger a knuckle deep and the muscle squeezed and relaxed. I spat a big dollop of saliva against my finger and her asshole and swirled it inwards. Her thighs jerked back and forth and luckily her snatch was pouring out enough of a torrent that my prick was lubricated sufficiently that the friction was more arousing than uncomfortable.

I got another knuckle into her and I was glad I'd thought to gag her because even with her panties to muffle her she was giving off audible barks of evident pleasure.

Now I raised my right hand. I thought she might clench in fear anticipating the blow she must have known was coming but instead she seemed to waggle her buttocks to present a tempting target in an uncontrollable dance of excited expectation. Even as she did so I could tell she was being careful to keep her thighs and cunt pressed up against my rampant tool. More precum was burbling out of my prick and running down to meet the slick coating her dripping genitals were slathering on to me.

My hand dropped down across her bottom. I tried to be careful not to hit so hard that the sound would travel across the yard to wake the neighbors, but still hard enough to give Simone what I knew she'd been craving. It seemed like it hit the spot because now she vibrated across my thighs like she'd been electrocuted. I whipped it back up and down even as I drove the rest of my spit lubed finger into her rectum. This combination must have pressed some button in her because her cunt squeezed out a flow of pussyslime that ran down over my balls and dripped from the lounge onto the ground.

I began stirring my digit in her ass and continued to strike her proffered buttocks at something like half- to two-thirds of my strength. This much force seemed to leave her quite satisfied and she was clearly making no objection to my rectal probing either. Her keening groans were pouring out around her gag and made an incomprehensible musical accompaniment to the drumbeat of my cupped hand on her warming and reddening buttocks.

I spat against her anus again and started to stab my finger in and out of her guts. In response her hips started thrusting down harder against my upper thighs and her vaginal ooze continued steadily drenching my tallywacker and my dangling balls. I suspected there would be a respectable puddle beneath the chaise when I was done beating this 18 year old bitch's ass.

She clenched and came again, harder this time, so that I wasn't sure that the gag was going to be up to the task of silencing her whooping gasps of pleasure. I had an idle thought that she might wake up her mom or her sister. But the pressure of her thighs around my cock had me too distracted to focus on anything besides making my newest conquest pleasure me with the dick-yanking shimmy my fingering and spanking were conjuring from her hips.

I gave her a harder spank, trying to suggest that she needed to quiet down, but instead she came again harder--seeming to catch the tail end of her last orgasm and riding it even deeper still into the well of her pleasure. She was bucking and the action pulled even more powerfully on my painfully stiff penis. I realized that I was going to cum and managed another even harder stroke of my punishing right hand while I ground my sodomizing finger even more forcefully into the depths of her colon.

She bucked and it seemed that her bladder had let go because now my cock and balls were being rinsed in a steady stream and she was practically hollering around the gag I'd improvised. But I was past caring as my cock erupted at that moment shooting streams of liquid cream vertically and having it splash down onto her shirt, buttocks and thighs. It kept spurting and spurting while she shook uncontrollably in my lap.

We had a moment of pause as she shivered there with my pointer finger all the way up her behind and with her splayed form painted broadly with my thick splooge. She was slack and spent after being spanked and fingered to orgasm after orgasm. I doubted she could have spelled her own name at that moment. She was panting and I saw that in she had just pulled her underwear from her mouth in order to get some deeper pulls of air into her lungs.

I hadn't broken a sweat and my cock seemed only partially relieved by the explosion her thighs had caused. Again I was torn, she was my wife's sister, and was supposed to be my side-slut, the side-pussy that would give my wife more time to take care of the baby when it came without my having to look outside our family for someone to take care of my unquenchable need to drain my log of my jizz. So I wanted the first time I came inside her to be special. But... I needed to fuck someone. And she was a lithe piece of ass with a well lubricated pussy that I knew needed pounding. I wasn't made of steel, it was only my cock that felt that way, the rest of me was as weak before temptation as any man could be.

This was all running through my head even as I was positioning her onto her back on the chaise lounge. Her eyes were open but still seemed dull and unfocused. I pulled her sleep shirt up over her head and she seemed almost unconscious of her now total nakedness. The sky was gray with the coming of the sunrise and I enjoyed my first in person view of her breasts as they stood proudly from her chest as she lay backwards. I dropped my face to them and sucked hard on her right nipple. Her back arched slightly and I pushed my hips forward between her thighs which fell open around me without resistance. I spun her shirt into a tight spiral and laid it across her mouth. I pressed it down forcefully and her mouth opened around the new thicker gag. I could see that some of the fabric was still glistening with my spend and as I twisted the cloth of the shirt tighter between my hands those drops of jizzum came free into her mouth and against her lips and cheeks.

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers
12