Side Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My glans was now right up against the lagoon of her soaked pussy. Her eyes managed to get focused on mine. I held each end of my improvised gag on either side of her head and without looking away from me she brought each of her hands up alongside her ears so that I could pin her wrists back against the chaise while still securing the gag firmly in place.

"This is gonna hurt at first bitch" she bucked slightly, as though trying to cram my pecker into her cunt's embrace. She was nodding gently against the pressure of the gag that had her head trapped, as if to encourage me to go ahead, as if she truly couldn't wait. I pushed with my toes and the crown of my cock took possession of her.

She was snug and warm and wet and I was glad that my disciplining assault on her behind had got her so well lubricated. As it was her initial aperture was still almost painfully tight. I flexed my cock muscles. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and her eyelids were flapping in response to the messages her cunt muscles were transmitting up her spine to her brain. It felt like she couldn't tell if she should be trying to clamber up off of the fence post I was jamming up her or if she had to impale herself on it even more in order to wring more pleasure out of her tightly squeezing little fuckbox.

"Relax Simone, relax. Don't be scared. I've barely even started fucking you yet. Just breathe," she seemed to have heard me as she made herself take in a deep gasp of air through her nose and gagged mouth, "and try and be quiet girl--I've got a lot more inches to give you." She was making the little nodding motion again, now she seemed like she was psyching herself up for her first high dive.

I leaned myself forward and slid another couple of inches into her. She had unconsciously pulled her thighs up and back like a woman giving birth and I could feel her pelvis naturally open to make my big intruder more welcome in the tight cavern of her teenage pussy. She might be more eager than experienced--but she definitely had the instincts of a future size queen. I let my hips make some gentle thrusts forward and back and could feel that her pussy was giving out steady squelches of lubrication. Obviously her baby basket was trying to lay out the red carpet for my big baby-maker. Doubtlessly the precum that was dripping from my glans like a leaky faucet was helping too because I managed to get almost half of my length into Simone's belly. She had been panting and gasping into her gag and now she let out a groan and her arms shook against the grip I had pinning them. A warm spray struck my lower belly. I thrust forward and back to take advantage of the extra lubrication of her squirting.

"Little sister cant help pissing herself on my big dick huh?" she moaned harder into the cum soaked sleep shirt, as I worked my cunny-wringer around in a clockwise motion, and her hips ratcheted forward and back, "guess she never had an owner to housebreak her. Maybe she needs to see what I can teach her with my rolled up newspaper?" she was drunkenly nodding against the gag pinning her face in place, and I kept the clockwise motion up but faster. "Can't have her making a mess on my floor, can I?" Now she was shaking her head slightly around the gag and her wrists were pressed hard up into my hands.

"Guess I better show her what she's in for if she want's to be my back-up bitch, my side slut?" She was trying to focus her eyes on mine but the fencing match of my cock and her slit had her half-transported to some world of pleasure that made anything besides the feeling in her stuffed box a distant imagining. She was still gently trying to nod and I decided that meant she was as ready as she could be expected to be. I began steadily driving the rest of my length up into her abdomen. I didn't expect to fit my whole cock in her at first, as it was I could already start to detect the contour of her cervix against the head of my womb-whipper and suspected she felt as though my dick was pressing up against the base of her lungs.

I dropped my face back to her breasts and started sucking aggressively on them as my pussy punisher kept up its steady forward pressure. Her legs started flapping uncontrollably to either side of me around my ears and it felt like she was trying to do a series of rapid crunches beneath me. She squirted harder this time and I could actually hear her fluids dripping from the chaise lounge to the patio floor.

I pulled back a few inches and began thrusting rhythmically in and out of my wife's younger sister. The next few minutes turned into a fugue of fuck. An eternal moment accompanied by the music of her squelching pussy, our slapping thighs, her gag muffled howls and groans, and my suckling at her now hickey-bruised b-cups. The sky kept lightening and she kept cumming intermittently, sometimes more subtly and sometimes more soppingly depending on how hard I sucked and bit at her sensitive titties.

I felt myself harden imagining the expression on her mother's face when she saw the broken blood vessels that made an abstract canvas of bruises across her daughter's spanked ass and mouth-mauled breasts. I was sure that the sight would practically send my pregnant-submissive wife into labor. Our thrusting dance continued with my cock finding it easier and easier to glide forward and back through the clutching confines of her front cock socket.

Inexorably I felt myself gradually speeding up, my hard cock was being overstimulated. In turn my more aggressive thrusts had Simone entering what felt like a seizure of continuous wet orgasms. I still hadn't managed to fit my whole package in her mail slot, but she was handling a respectable 7 to 8 inches and I could feel the repetitive kisses the mouth of her cervix was making on my piss slit as my cockhead knocked relentlessly at the door of her uterus. She was making a high continuous drone while biting down fiercely on the gag I kept wrestled into place and it was all I could do to keep her hands pinned as well. Her stomach muscles flexed continuously as though wringing out the wet depths of her cunthole. I felt like a well digger who had reached the underground reservoir while her pussy spray poured out of her in a warm wet geyser.

My own vision was practically going black, I had definitely broken a sweat now, and was breathing heavily as I pounded steadily at my folded-in-half little-sister-in-law. Then I was cumming again. Forcefully and steadily. My cock was flexing and jerking like a fish pulled from the water and seemed to be working some inner magic on Simone's tight little cunt cave. She writhed so forcefully that her mouth came free of my gag and to silence the shriek she started to emit I had to plunge my mouth over hers.

So, as she jerked back and forth together and our genitals wrestled and wrung the cum from each other, we shared our first real kiss.

The kiss lasted its own separate eternity. When I came back to earth I was still almost completely buried in her and had her hands still pinned back against the chaise lounge. Her sleep shirt gag was now taut across her throat and I imagined she felt a bit choked. That didn't seem to have cooled her ardor at all though. She was kissing and licking at me in open mouthed abandon and I was meeting her with equal passion. While this may not have been the first fuck I'd imagined with the woman I was taking on as part of what her mother had called my "stable of fillies" it was obvious that we were both very satisfied.

I pulled my face gently back from hers and out of her reach. She remained trapped and pinned beneath my hands and penetrating prick. She had the sense to keep her voice to a whisper as she spoke for the first time since I'd bent her over and beaten her ass and then fucked her. "Thank you sir, thank you, thank you, oh god. Thank you."

I smiled broadly then, I felt overwhelmed with a sense of protective affection. I released her wrists and reached underneath her to pull her up against me in a tight embrace. She was shuddering and I realized she was crying gently against my chest. I was surprised she had enough fluids left in her to even make tears after the soaking orgasms I'd just spanked and pussy-fucked out of her. I held her.

The birds were singing their dawn songs now and rays of actual sunlight were lancing across the yard. Soon the neighborhood would be awake and I became acutely aware of how visible we might soon be. With this thought in mind I brought us back to a standing position while still trapping my cock like a long slick cork in the bottleneck of her tight gripping channel. She was clearly still floppy limbed. Fucked limp and semi-senseless. Her breasts and ass were both a mess of bruises and I felt a fresh cock-stirring of pride at my handiwork.

I brought her hands down to her groin and when I pulled my prick free I used one hand to hold her up and another to guide her palms to her pussy to catch the viscous creamy gobs of my sperm that started to pulse out from the depths of her. I suspected that her uterus was playing home to a number of the stickier and heavier gobs and wondered if my side-slut was going to be swollen with a pregnant belly of her own before too long.

I would have to see what her birth control story was, but first I waited for my spend to fill one of her palms and then the other.

Once it seemed like she had expelled all that she could I waited. She looked at me and then down at her jizz filled hands and then back up at me. Her pupils were wide and unblinking as she lifted each hand to her face in turn and licked them each clean without taking her gaze from mine. She swallowed in several large gulps before opening her mouth and displaying her tongue, a girl proving that she'd swallowed her medicine obediently with no tricks. Then she sagged against me, still frail after the hammering I'd awoken her to receive.

We were both naked and she felt wonderful, reminding me so strongly of my wife Sophia that I felt almost weak kneed myself. We needed to get inside before it got any lighter and I swung her over my shoulder in a sudden fireman's carry: her hips over my shoulder and her face hanging down my back with her hair brushing across my ass cheeks. I had a grip on the back of her thighs and could feel the drying but still sticky patches from my first eruption between her thighs while spanking her as well as the slick patches of girl slime from her multiple wet orgasms. I carried her into the house.

I had debated at first the possibility of dropping her off in her room to replace her sleep shirt with actual clothes, but realized that she was too soaked in our fluids for that to make sense. Better to clean her off somehow first, but the bathroom she shared with Sylvia seemed a little too public. I resolved to carry her down to the master bedroom and use the attached bath to rinse her slack form off. But as I hefted her through the door of her mom's bedroom I was met by an incredible sight.

Cherie and my wife were awake. And naked. My mother-in-law was bent over at the edge of her bed and my wife had her pregnant belly resting on the full and rounded shelf of her mom's naked buttocks. I could see the harness of the strap on that Cherie had used to buttfuck her daughter Simone was cinched up around my wife's hips and thighs and she was driving the 8 inch dildo mercilessly forward and back into her mom's shitter. Cherie had her teeth clenched in one of her pillows and my wife's pregnant condition kept her from truly railing her mom's ass so the sound of their fucking hadn't been apparent even directly outside the door to the room. My wife looked up at me with horny satisfaction.

She was breathing heavily but could still speak, "Your 'talk' seemed to be taking a while, so I decided I'd have a 'talk' of my own with momma here, I wanted to show her why I'm always gonna be the top bitch in Daddy's stable. Why don't you put my sister down and we can take turns spit roasting your side-sluts?"

My cock hardened again in unquestionable assent and my wife's grin practically split her face in two while the fake cock she was splitting her mom's rectum open with made my mother-in-law spasm in another orgasm. Simone stirred in my arms. I pushed the door to the bedroom closed behind us.

12