Side Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Golden Showers bring mayflowers (& BJs).
4.4k words
4.59
19.1k
37

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
246 Followers

Chapter 7

Some things are best taught by experience. One thinks that one knows the true depths of one's love or affection for another person, but experience makes liars out of our imaginations. If we're lucky the people we love give us opportunity to be humbled by the poverty of our expectations--by the failure of our ability to conceive how completely they can exceed the limitations of our hopes and fantasies. Everyone lives in a world of sandcastles they imagine to be stone palaces, built on what they are capable of either consciously or, more often, unconsciously imagining or believing about themselves and others. Certain experiences wash those sandcastles flat.

One such moment in my life was carrying my freshly fucked, 18 year old, sister-in-law, Simone, into her mom's bedroom and discovering my pregnant 19 year old wife Sophia pile-driving her 35 year old mother, Cherie, in the ass with an 8 inch strap on.

Obviously I knew that my wife was a profoundly sexual being. She might have been relatively inexperienced when we'd started our whirlwind romance during her freshman year in college. But from the beginning she had taken to being fucked and dominated with astonishing vigor and resolve.

There in her mom's bedroom I could see the evidence in the form of a padlock inscribed with my initials tattooed as a tramp stamp on her lower back to mark her as my property. This had been an inspiration of hers very early in our relationship. A symbol of her desire to belong to me inspired by the treatment I dished out to her fuckholes with my 10inch sex saber. She was a woman of ravenous appetites who derived a profound pleasure from sex and sexual submission.

And of course, it had been she who had proposed that I should start fucking her young mother and her younger siblings. Particularly taking Simone on as my side-slut to use as a sop to my need for multiple daily orgasms during the period after our daughter was going to be born. Therefore I couldn't claim to believe her to be inhibited by normal moral strictures.

The night before she'd let he ass-ram her on her hands and knees watching a video Cherie had made me where my mother-in-law had taken the aforementioned strap-on for a drive up Simone's previously un-fucked Hershey Highway. Then she'd brought me over to her single-mother's domicile to have sex with her younger sister. Hell, Sophia had long suspected that she was either the product of her grandfather or her step-father's sexual relationship with her mom, and, when I'd revealed to her that not only was she her step-father's bastard (her mom's birth father had confined himself to sodomizing Cherie for his pleasures)--but that her step-father had eventually become her mother's master and pimp--she had clearly been aroused at the idea of my keeping her and the women in her family in some similar type of sexual servitude.

She was a true bottom bitch. And she was beautiful, of spectacular heart and mind. She was insightful and clever, and saw things that I often missed--not least that her family was ripe and ready to be taken on as a stable of sexual playthings and that I actually needed such a harem if I was going to be truly satisfied and if our relationship was going to be complete and unified. So I already should have been humbled by her ability to exceed my expectations. By her well proven ability to rise to the challenge of my prodigious cock and my attendant sexual appetites.

Never the less, experience teaches better than one's imagination. Watching Cherie attacking one of her pillows with her teeth like a feisty terrier to stifle her groans and cries of pleasure from my wife's thrusting hips was like being hit by a lightning bolt. A lightning bolt that struck my head and ran down my spine to my taint and made my cock leap up to attention.

And when my wife proposed that we should spit roast her mom and sister I practically came a gout of semen at them from across the room like a ship blasting a warning shot across an enemy's bow.

But, if you'll remember, I had naked young Simone slung over my shoulder in a near swoon after spanking her and then spending what had probably been an hour getting my big cock into her near virgin pussy and fucking her brains to a mush of pleasure. She was caked in sweat, girl cum, and semen and her ass and medium-sized breasts were both hot and tender with fresh bruises.

Sophia had warned me that Simone was especially aroused by the idea of being dominated and brutalized; probably even more than my wife or Cherie (both of whom were fully capable of orgasming just from an aggressively sexual spanking). And I had been very focused on expressing my authority over the young woman. She had demonstrated her gratitude in the form of multiple squirting orgasms while I'd ravaged her for my pleasure whilst gagging her with her own clothing to keep the little bitch from waking the neighborhood with her near canine howls of sexual ecstasy.

Doubtlessly no sexual experience in her life, including the anal-rodgering that Cherie had subjected her to on video the night before, was a preparation for the brutal advantage I'd taken of her that morning. She was stirring in my arms as I held her folded slim little frame across my back, but her muscle tone suggested that her brain was still too dick-liquified to fully appreciate what was taking place. She clearly hadn't registered that her pregnant older sister had designs on making a foursome with her and her mom. She'd been rode hard and put up wet.

My mind whirled with calculations of sexual geometry even as I strode into the bedroom and gave my wife a full throated deep tongue kiss. She didn't break her stride, the oiled dildo drilled forward and retreated, forward and retreated. The day before I had treated my mother-in-law to a couple of rounds of violent public sodomy that had left her swearing her sexual fealty to me and offering all of her children as surrendered tribute to my sexual conquest of her and her nether-hole. This dildo was neither as long as my sex-weapon, nor as girthy as the buttplug she'd worn to prepare herself for our outdoor encounter. (A plug that she'd then inserted into Simone at my instruction, and which the latter had removed without explicit permission--thereby justifying the taste of corporal punishment I'd given her that morning). Despite the deficiencies of my wife's silicone lady dick in comparison with the throbbing hog-leg that was currently dripping precum between my legs, Cherie seemed to have no complaints. Her back ran with little tremors of muscular contraction and she thrust her buttocks back at her daughter's flexing hips in a clear desire to take as much pseudo-cock as Sophia could load into her dump truck.

I figured they would still be okay on their own for a little while and whispered into my wife's ear, "Oh my perfect little wifey-slut! I don't even have words!" we kissed again and her pleasure at my praise was palpable. Her hips kept thrusting and I broke our lip lock to continue my thought, "But I think Simone needs a little breather on the bench before we give her any more right this second."

Sophia seemed to take in her sister's state of dick-lerium and hunched forward into her mom's ass chuckling a little. "Jeez, my side-slut sister better be glad that mom is ready to tag in as a side slut for her! The little-bitch got no staying power!"

Simone actually stirred in my arms at that and her voice spoke up in a croak, "That's not fair! Soph, you said you were bow legged for almost a week after the first time BD had his way with you! That you had to careful sitting down or even going pee! It's a lot."

I didn't feel like interrupting my mother-in-laws butt-ramming for the sisters to argue over who deserved more sympathy for taking my cock. I shushed them.

"Hush bitches!" I gave my wife a half-force spank on her behind to focus her and to get her back to work dildo-dremeling her mom's badonkadonk, and simultaneously squeezed Simone's ass where it rested on my shoulder making her quiver from the pressure on her well tenderized derrière.

"Daddy's hoes have better uses for their mouths" a wicked thought struck me, "one of which I'm gonna teach little sis right now. So big sis you can keep fucking Cherie in her pooper. But when I'm done with Simone in the bathroom I'm gonna teach you a lesson for fucking one of my side-pieces without asking her owner's permission" Both my wife and her curvy mother-in-law responded to my sexual threat with a tremor of shared aroused trepidation.

Meanwhile it seemed like Simone was coming back to herself more, likely trying to imagine what I could teach her to do with her mouth given that I'd already had her eat my semen by the sticky alkaline handful fresh from her own gaping snatch. I turned to the bathroom, "Come on little sis. Let's get you cleaned up."

I closed the door to the master bathroom behind us for privacy and so we wouldn't be too distracted by the sounds of her sister and mom's anal love making in the adjoining room. I set her carefully onto her feet in the confines of her mom's bathtub, but her legs were still unsteady and I helped her down to a half-squat/half-kneel in the tub. I leaned over her and began kissing her while fondling one of her B-cups in each hand. Her nipples hardened and our tongues darted back and forth in a natural give and take.

I reached down between her legs and was pleased that her little slice of a hairless pussy was again starting to moisten. However she was clearly still tender after being stretched and forced to accommodate the better part of my substantial shaft. I paused our kiss and leaned in to speak low and intimate into her ear, "I bet you've still got some shi-shi left in your bladder don't you girly? I don't think you squirted it all out for daddy did you?" She tensed and I pressed my hand against her soft abdomen above her pubic bone bearing down on her bladder. I could feel her tense and now I looked into her eyes to gauge her reaction and to help her focus at the same time.

She was tentative in her reply, actually whispering herself, though from the muffled moans reaching us through the bathroom door I doubted anyone would have heard her at a normal volume, "Yeah, I kinda gotta pee..." obviously she wasn't sure where this was heading but wasn't giving off any signs of being afraid or turned off. I kissed her again to keep her engine revved while continuing to alternate gently pulling and tweaking her firm nipples.

"Well now you're gonna do something dirty with daddy, yeah? Would you like that?"

Simone nodded energetically and I marveled at my astonishing and unmerited good fortune at having found a family like this one to be part of.

"Have you ever drunk piss little girl? Yours or anyone else's?"

Here she shook her head, but I couldn't feel any tension or revulsion in her bearing. She still leaned up into me from the tub in a posture of supreme acceptance, she still seemed lit with curious excitement.

"I told you before that if I took you on as my side-bitch that I was gonna housebreak you little sister. So you're gonna go pee now girl. Right in my hand. Show me you know how to do what a man says and how a man says."

She was still whispering but more forcefully, "Mr. BD, I don't know if I can, its embarrassing..."

I took my hand from her breast and reached up to cup her face tenderly.

"Simone, listen, you're my little sister now, and I love you. Cuz we're family. We really are. Look: I know that you love anime but think K-pop is stupid, and hate string beans, and that you give your mom a hard time because she doesn't always know how to be a mom to you guys cuz of her own dysfunctional story with your grand mom and granddad and step dad. And I know that you think Sylvia is a goodie-two-shoes and that you're jealous of your big sister Sophia because she's moving on so fast with her life. And all kinds of stuff about you. I know that you have all kinds of potential and are kind of in free fall after sleeping with your teacher on that school trip." I could see this all washing over her and could feel the little throb of embarrassment when I brought up the encounter she'd had with Mr Harris that had almost gotten her expelled. I hurried to reassure her, "But look honey: I know you, in all your maturity and all your immaturity. I know you and I love you. So you never need to be embarrassed with me. That's part of love and part of family--not needing to be ashamed of ourselves."

I think my sincerity was reaching her because she actually had liquid welling in her eyes and was biting her lip as though holding back a sob.

"And I know that you're also really sexual, and in a way that not everybody can understand or appreciate. I've been with women who like to be dominated and I've been with people who prefer their deep-dicking more vanilla flavored. Everything is ok if it doesn't break our hearts, or fuck us up for forever, and if it lets us share happiness with each other rather than hurting and scarring and manipulating each other."

She seemed to be listening now, paying close attention.

"So we're playing a game together, for fun, for pleasure. If I act tough and authoritative it's to make you feel safe to explore--to know that if you fall there is someone strong to catch you and set you down carefully. We play at punishment or doing things that are demeaning but its obviously not because I want you hurt you or Cherie or your mom, right?"

She gave a contemplative nod.

"I love you guys and only want to make you happy. And I obviously don't want to really humiliate you or shame you. I think you're all so beautiful and special and cool. In my heart and mind you're all up on big marble pedestals.

But I know that pretending to humiliate you, that the game of owning you, is something that excites and fulfills you all. That being dirty makes you feel safe and accepted because it shows you that there is someone who embraces the shameful and embarrassing parts of you. The complete package of you. That's one of the rewards of playing the game.

That and cumming" I let the humor creep into my voice and she snickered.

"You said 'cumming'"

I rolled my eyes at her but couldn't help chuckling too.

"Hush bitch, now do what Daddy says or he won't make you cum again..." She cocked an exaggeratedly skeptical eyebrow at me. "Ok, he wont make you come again today..." We snickered in unison and I leaned in and kissed her again while reaching back down to massage her love-bitten titties.

I flicked her clit in encouragement and she moaned into my open mouth. We separated our faces and I kept myself eye to eye with her.

"Now cmon lil sis, pee for me"

I could see the nervousness but also the excitement, she was ready to make a leap. I reached down to cup her crotch and could feel the warm release of her urine into my hand. She filled up my palm until rivulets ran down the side and over my wrist. I brought it up to her lips in a swift motion and tipped a handful into her open mouth.

Before she could decide to swallow or not I slapped my mouth back down over hers and we shared her golden juice between us in another kiss. My hand was back down at her groin scooping up more of her stream of pee and I started running my moistened hand across every part of her that I could reach. Scrubbing our dried effluvium from our earlier fuck away with her own sour piss-water.

I was pleased when I felt her pull her urine back into her own mouth and felt the pressure change in the shared chamber of our mouths as she swallowed. Her flow had stopped. And we pulled apart slightly to catch our breaths.

She spoke first, "You know mister, when you asked if I'd ever drunk piss I thought you were gonna make me drink your piss. I know that sissy does that for you sometimes." She looked down at my crotch now and seemed to be addressing herself to my half-hard dick, "And I figured that if I'm gonna be your side-slut that means I'll have to take on all her important responsibilities, right?" Now her gaze flicked back up to mine and her soft voice became a bit husky, "Responsibilities like being your toilet when you feel like it? And I bet I wasn't the only one with a full bladder that needed to get drained..."

Now she opened her mouth and extended her tongue making a clear landing pad for something to be inserted. I realized I'd been holding my breath.

I stood back up to my full height and maneuvered the fat-crown of my head into the aperture she was unhesitatingly offering me to use as my living urinal. She knelt and stretched her full lips around my girth. She gave a half-nod, as though saying "Please. Please go ahead."

I let my bladder unclench and looked at her as she started steadily swallowing my torrent of backed up piss. Initially her eyes had continued to meet mine but as she worked to keep up with the spray of my piss-faucet she had to close her eyes and concentration. It was clearly going to be too much for her to chug and she reached up to grab my firehouse and pulled her mouth off of me. She used her hand to direct my spray across her face and then down over her tits before aiming the last of the my piss-shower down across her shaved crotch. She dripped my piss off of her into the bathtub and we listened to it run down the drain as she started to gently but firmly tug on my cock.

Her fingers couldn't meet around it and she brought her other hand up to give her more leverage and control.

Needless to say her lovely face and piss drenched red-brown tresses and curves combined with her wordless cock tugging soon had my flagpole back to full mast. She looked incredibly pleased. Staring at my full erection close up and now bringing her face forward to lick tenderly at my piss slit.

My cock was long enough that she could position the head against her tongue and lips while letting my scrotum hang between her nipples. She started twisting at her hips to bring her hard little nubs brushing across my sack while she lapped at my cockhead with determined concentration.

She started to talk then, low and thoughtful, almost like a child's monologue when they're playing by themselves, hardly noticing if anyone else hears or understands.

"Well Mr Cock, look at you. Mr. Magic Wand putting me under your spell. And look at those big heavy balls. It would be funny if I didn't know what they're loaded up with. All those daddy swimmers. No one ever came in me before you did Mr. Cock. But I guess its hard to get rubbers on a big king-snake like this." She suckled my head for a moment then and I knew she'd be tasting my precum. Then she pulled back to lick and even gently nibble while still gently beating at my ballsack with her firm little titties. Her litany continued,

"And its not like I could have told you 'no!' My pussy says 'Yes!' to cum I guess. To your thick cum. But I'm a little scared. I'm not on birth control but Soph' says this big-baby batter blaster got her up the stick almost before she stopped the pills she was taking."

More sucking then, followed my more licks and more words,

"So I guess those big balls are packing a punch, huh? And now you've filled my pussy up like a cream filled donut. What if my eggs aren't any better at saying "no" to your spunk then my pussy is at saying "no" to you Mr. Cock? Are you gonna fill these titties up with milk like you did my big sister's?"

She squeezed her elbows together to really trap her jugs against my nut-sack and commenced rubbing her hickeyed tit-flesh across my dangling plums.

"I guess no one's gonna stop you. Heck, even my momma let you take me out her bed so you could have your way with me and plant a spunk injection in her daughter's coochie. So what are we gonna do Mr Cock? I've been thinking I should get an IUD to help fight off your potent pussy punches, how about that?"

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
246 Followers
12