Side Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really started jerking me deeper into her throat at that point and I felt like I could feel my cock punch past her uvula and start to rub across her epiglottis. She was gagging herself and mucousy spit came flowing out around her widely stretched lips. I knew I was close to cumming into her esophagus in response to her one sided dialogue with my probing prick. (Had I imagined that only a little more than a year later the daughter I was going to plant in her would be born with Simone's IUD tight in her little fist I would doubtlessly have cum so hard that it would have blown a hole in the back of her head.)

I was groaning in pleasure but she pulled my sword back out of her glottis and resumed her commentary through choking breaths.

"You're so naughty Mr Cock, making me rape my own throat with you like that! But I can't help it. Your cream is just so thick and delicious. I'm starving for more of it. You've already given my little pussy a big taste, now don't you wanna help me get the flavor of all that piss out of my mouth? Don't you wanna give baby something sweet and tasty? Cmon, please? Feed your new throat whore her spunk shake Mr Cock! She's starving for all those swimmers. Come in my face and fill up my stomach!"

Her drool-lubed cock fisting had sped up and my first blast of cum went straight into her mouth and onto her extended tongue. She used her lips and hand to grapple my angrily spitting cockhead into her mouth and I hosed down her gullet in a torrent of jizz that rivaled the piss drenching I'd treated her to moments before. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed with determination and managed to choke down every spurting drop.

When at last it was clear that there wasn't a single spermy morsels left to swallow, she pulled her mouth back and gazed up at me with evident pride. Now she was looking at me in the face, "Thank you Mr. Cock, Mr. Big-fucking-Dick! You filled me up so good."

Then she collapsed back on to her heels and let out a long gust of air. "Oh my God man, I can see why sissy needs our help! That thing is a fricking cum monster. I'm exhausted and I've only made you cum three times! She says that you're cumming eight times a day! That's crazy. I wanna pass out. There is no way I'm going to school today. I'm gonna have Mom call me in sick." A wicked expression lit her adolescent features, "Call me in dicked is more like it. Deeply deeply dicked."

She was bubbly despite her evident fatigue. Nude and languid and covered in my piss, sweat, spit, and cum. With my teeth marks decorating her youthful breasts. She was a vision of delirious sex. If one could have bottled how she looked and smelled and sounded at that moment you could have replaced viagra in pharmacies.

Despite the massive deposit of sperm I'd just made in her my cock started it's inexorable return towards hardness. She registered this with an expression veering towards horror.

"Oh my god! BD, daddy, master, Mr Cock! Please, no!" she stared back and forth from my hardening manhood to my face, she looked plaintive and apologetic, "I can't, I want to but I just can't. I need a minute or something. I'm sore and..."

I cut her off by reaching down and grabbing each of her hands.

"Simone! It's fine. I don't know why my cock is like this, its only gotten worse since Sophia got pregnant. It just wont stop getting hard. I'd be freaked out if you could handle more fucking right away. I want you to rinse off and then take a long hot bath right here." I spotted a box of epsom salts on the counter. "Soak with some of this and some bubbles and wash yourself off again. Let your muscles relax." I kissed her again, "And let your pussy try to to get back to its normal shape again."

She looked up at me, less nervous but still unsure of herself, "Are you sure its ok? You're not mad? Or disappointed?"

I laughed then, "Are you crazy?! I'm not disappointed at all. You've been amazing. It's just that looking at you makes me hard all over again because you're so ripe and sexy." She blushed and looked down with modest pride.

"I'm so happy with you little sis."

"I like it when you call me that. It's just that you're hard again, I feel like I should take care of that"

"Honey, I've got two bitches in the next room I'm gonna take this hard-on out on. I've gotta make sure that they remember who the boss is and that you girls can't just go around fucking each other Willy-nilly! If he lets that happen daddy will have to worry about being left out! You don't have to tag back in until you're good and ready. Ok?"

She smiled a reassured Ok at me and I swiveled my dick like a divining rod in the direction of the door leading to the bedroom.

12