Side Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Wrapping things up by sodomizing the sister side-slut.
5.4k words
4.62
17.8k
42

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Simone's tongue made long swipes across her mother, Cherie's, breasts. She was swiping a mixed effluvium of jizz, girlcum, and sweat off her mom's naked skin. My wife, Simone's oldest sister and Cherie's oldest daughter, Sophia, lolled next to them in a state of what looked like sex-induced semiconsciousness.

Sophia had worn herself out buttfucking Cherie, sometimes while being simultaneously rimjobbed, spanked, or buttfucked herself. And she was heavily pregnant to boot. So my champion had earned her beauty rest.

Cherie was equally spent, having endured her daughter's sodomizing her, my spanking her F-cup sized mammaries, my facefucking her, and then fucking my ten-inch cock all the way into the mouth of her uterus itself while Sophia had squatted over Cherie's face to have her pregnant ass eaten out.

At 35 my mother in-law was far from old or infirm--but this would have been sexhausting for any person.

Dimly I was aware that I myself should be flagging in my energy, but instead I felt wired and electrified. I had always been a person of prodigious sexual needs. In addition to having a comically large penis, I had heavy and, it often felt, clownishly over-active balls. (Clownish in so much as that it was ridiculous how much sperm seemed to come out of them--like the old fashioned clown car act from the circus where an seemingly endless line of passengers emerges from a tiny car until the sheer impossible volume becomes hilarious.) I had been accustomed to emptying my crotch cannon around five times a day at the time I'd met my then 18 year old wife Sophia a year prior during her freshman year at the college. Luckily my young bride had risen to the challenge of my excessive spermatozoa production. She had acclimated herself to my requirement of multiple-daily fucks and thrived in our relationship where I dominated her and pleasured her over and over again. Pregnancy, however, had introduced certain complications.

My petite but curvaceous spouse thrilled and aroused me at all times. Dressed up or dressed down, or even undressed and with brunette locks mussed and breath and armpits smelly from collapsing into unconsciousness after being fucked senseless. There was no condition where I didn't find her incredibly desirable. (Luckily, yer young mom Cherie and her younger sisters Simone & Sylvia, all enjoyed a remarkably similar physiognomy.) She set my motor running at anytime. Not just because of her generous physical attributes but because she was sweet natured and intelligent, vivacious and funny. She was my joy.

Now, pregnant, her already powerful influence on my sexual desire had ramified even further. Orgasming 5 times daily was no longer sufficient. I was sometimes needing to get off 8 times a day and felt constantly ravenous.

Sophia had been hanging in with this upshift in my needs admirably, but it had reached a point where it was taking a toll on her physical capacity and emotional energy. Additionally she was concerned about how she could keep up with my appetites once our daughter was born.

With these considerations in mind she and her mother had hatched the idea of my taking on her 18 year old sister as my side-slut. Basically bringing the young woman into our marriage as a way of allowing me to find relief and intimacy with someone my wife loved & trusted. This idea in turn had, over just the past several days, led us down a rabbit hole of sexual adventure.

While my sex-drive and equipment were of exaggerated proportions, my family life and upbringing were totally conventional. Despite my sexually dominant behavior, my family dynamics were, and thankfully are, healthy and traditional. I certainly had never imagined nor expected that incest would become part of my life.

Admittedly, from the beginning of my getting to know them, I had recognized a strong physical attraction to my wife's lovely sisters and her young and curvaceous mother. This seemed only natural given that they were physical variations on a compelling theme and each was pleasant, intelligent, and warm and welcoming of me as a part of Sophia's life and a member of their family.

Within the last 24 hours Sophia had revealed that part of this warmth was a byproduct of her having advertised my physical endowment & my sexual prowess to her mom and sisters from practically the start of our relationship. Cherie was a single mom, but this was a family where sex-drives were clearly sexcessive, and the absence of a consistent male physical presence had seemed to warp the collective thinking. Thus what I had taken for a general warmth and friendliness (as well as a sometimes distracting & arousing preference for scant use of clothing) had in fact represented the women's flirtatiousness and expression of sexual desire and availability.

My wife had made clear that my failure to recognize this had made her question my intelligence. Though in my defense what normal person imagines that the reason your wife's younger sister seems tongue-tied talking to you is because she is constantly masturbating to a fantasy of your spanking her? Or that your mother-in-law drools at the notion of your roughly sodomizing her & her daughters because her own father had used his own extra-large penis to take her and her sisters anal-virginities in turn as they came of age? Sophia had known for several years that both her mother's father and stepfather had enjoyed sexual access to her mom starting in Cherie's adolescence. (In fact Cherie had finally admitted that it was her stepfather who had sired each of her daughters before opting to act as her pimp once she had her tubes tied.)

In short: my wife and sisters had years to reconcile and adapt herself to the notion of incest and of family situations where a man could treat the women of the family as his harem and breeding stock. While I considered myself a person of unique and creative sexual depravity, this was not a reality I had ever conceived of as possible. Even for a man of my physical gifts, urges and appetites.

But my wife and mother-in-law's imaginations exceeded my own. And they had seized on the justification of my increased sexual needs as a rationalization for my expanding the boundaries of my sexual relationship with Sophia to include all of the women of the family.

It had been made clear that I would even be expected to take sexual possession of Sylvia, the baby of the family, who was about to turn 18. (Sylvia who at the moment her next oldest sister was licking my and my wife's commingled cum off her mom's tits, was frigging her tight teen pussy in the dawn lit backyard while surreptitiously filming our sexcapade through a gap in the curtains of the bedroom window.) In short, I was to be farmed out sexually throughout the family's beds, and was expected to take all of the women in hand.

And a firm hand was expected as well because the oldest three females were particularly aroused by sexual dominance.

Cherie had been conditioned by her stepfather to expect to receive and enjoy physical discipline in the form of spankings and other demeaning expressions of her sexual servitude. This had evolved to include her being sold sexually as his prostitute, something she had explicitly communicated she was happy to allow me to do to her and her daughters. But Cherie's taste in this regard were mirrored in the two of her daughters who I had already claimed sexually. Sophia, had even given clear signs of arousal at the idea that I might act as pimp to her and her mother and siblings, while young Simone had first brought me to orgasm by using her thighs to masturbate me while I spanked her to multiple of her own wet orgasms. She had followed this by eagerly drinking my piss and allowing me to bathe her in urine.

And now she was, at my orders, lapping up a melange of sexual and bodily excreta from her dick-wrecked mother's limp frame. She was scrubbing her mother clean orally with total abandon. Meanwhile she claimed to be recovered enough from our first hard fuck of the morning to be ready to take my big woman-tamer in her asshole.

The young woman has been preparing her ass with a substantial buttplug and an 8-inch dildo in anticipation of my fucking her anally with my trouser-python. This training had actually begun well before any of the women in my family had let me in on the notion of her acting as my side-pussy.

The night before Cherie herself had been the first to actually fuck Simone's asshole. She had given her a forceful reaming without even warning her in advance that she could expect to be buttfucked instead of just butt-plugged. In fact, she had used the opportunity as her chance to inform the youngest girls that it was their own grandfather who, during her teen years, had planted his own flag of conquest in her own ripe and willing butthole.

My cock was somewhat larger than the generously sized dildo that Cherie had used to go town on Simone's behind. Luckily Simone was conscious of this fact and as she kneeled next to her stacked mom and slurped goo off her mom's chest and belly I could see her asshole wetly winking at me above her swollen well fucked young pussy. She had clearly used her time recuperating in the bathroom to lube her anus thoroughly. Both her mom and older sister were women whose preference for buttsex was pronounced. (Sophia had been so strongly imprinted by the experience of my taking her anal virginity the second time we'd ever met that she had been inspired to tattoo a padlock with my initials on it on her lower back--just inches from the nether hole that I had made mine alone by right of sexual conquest.) Cherie had submitted her ass to her own father for his sexual use, bending over without hesitation as he made her his anal plaything. Mother and sister had therefore given Simone the strong impression that anal sex was the most powerful form of sexual submission as well as a gateway to depths of sexual fulfillment that could not be so easily breached through the mouth or vagina. Cherie had initiated her somewhat into this reality the night prior by cornholing her without mercy--humping the hunched over young woman's behind like a hound until her daughter had succumbed to several assgasms.

Now she was presenting her ass to me and the moment felt thick with meaning.

Already that day I had cum great gouts of splooge into her womb and into her throat. Even now she was hoovering up my spend like a kitten lapping up cream. Her anus was the last aperture that was unsoiled and unmarked by my use of her body. When I spurted a gummy load deep into her bowels I would seal my sexual ownership of her fully and be marked forever in her life as the man who had first had his way with her tight behind.

Any other who came after me would be enjoying my leftovers, my sloppy seconds, and would be measured against me as the man to whom her anus fully belonged. With my jizzum I intended to mark this final territory as my own and fully stake my claim to the majority of the women in this small and close-knit family.

The wet brown eye that winked flirtatiously at me in a come hither game of peek-a-boo from between her rounded ass cheeks was working a spell on my prick. I felt my loins being magnetically drawn towards it. I fought the urge to pounce on her and ream her with the same punishing thrusts I had so recently used on her sister's pregnant ass or their mother's gaping pussy. I knew that claiming her final hole needed to be savored and choreographed with finesse.

I also knew that it was a weekday and that while me and Sophia had snuck into the house before dawn it was now starting to show actual daylight outside. So I was staring transfixed at Simone's proffered & inexperienced wet-starfish while blindly groping my cellphone free from my discarded sweatpants in order to text my boss that I had come down with some sort of bug and would need a sick day.

As my cellphone was already in my hand I focused the camera on the crack of my sister-in-law's ass and took a picture of my lance's next target. I was eager to compare its appearance with how it would look after I'd fucked it this morning--curious how wide it would gape open and how much of the darkness within would be revealed.

Simone paused her tongueing of our collective fuck-filth and looked coquettishly back at me over her shoulder while arching her back and flexing her hips to thrust her proud young buttocks even higher. She looked me in the eye and her voice came out husky with evident need: "Mr Big Dick? I think baby needs her butthole stuffed. It feels all empty."

I took up the dialogue as my cock reared like a frisky animal about to be let off it's lead, "Are you sure little girl? Once this big auger gets to drilling your dark star you're not gonna be the same. You're always gonna have a part of you that wants to give up your ass to me however and whenever. That's what the buttsluts in your family are like. Your mama calls it her "whorehole" and she should--once I'd gotten my dick up her back there she promised I could pimp her and her daughters however I chose. If you let me plant this big hog in your back-pucker I'm gonna use it to break you. Is that what you want: this fat log up your whorehole?"

I had stepped up behind her and with one hand I was massaging her buttcheeks and with the other I had taken two spit-lubricated fingers and was now firmly pressing them against her slickly lubricated anus.

Simone pushed her ass back to let my digits breach her sphincter and glide forward to her wet bottom depths. She gave out a loud, "Uuuuuhhhhhhhhnnnnnn" and I could detect an even stronger aroma of teen pussy gusting up from her glistening young cunt. I took a finger of my free hand and slid it into her vaginal vault and started pistoning my hands in and out of her in a gentle alternating rhythm. I could feel her hips and thighs thrusting her crotch back at me in synch and her breathing quickened even as she made me a reply,

"Oh I know it Big Daddy. I know that this is how you'll really make me your whore. But I'm so fucking desperate," she was panting and her words were interrupted by her own gasping inhalations and exhalations, "I'm so fucking desperate to be your bitch. Look at the bruises you made on my ass today. Oh!" She vibrated suddenly with a little orgasm and her rectum contracted around my fingers as I added a third finger to her anal penetration and a second to her vaginal massage while I started rubbing my thumb across the wet pearl of her clit. I maintained my probing and she caught her breath enough to continue, "you said that I could be dirty with you because you love me. Well I want to be filthy. You used my face as a toilet and I practically came. Sophia," she nodded at her sister next to her on the big bed and I saw that my wife was still limp-limbed but her eyes were opened to slits and seemed to be quietly attending to our conversation, "big sis wants to be your wife and wants me to be like a sister-wife. But I wanna be your dog. I don't want a padlock tattoo but I want a collar and a kennel you can cage me up in with holes big enough for you to fuck me through the bars." As her delightfully nasty litany intensified I was increasing the pace of my tandem cunt and ass probing and her breathing was becoming more rapid.

Sophia actually reached out at that point and interlaced her fingers with her sisters. It was then that I realized that Cherie too was more or less back to full consciousness and was already similarly clasping Simone's other hand. This show of connection and affection seemed to be liberating Simone from whatever inhibitions or reservations that might have made the young woman self- conscious or hesitant to reveal herself this way.

"Sophia says that you cum on the floor sometimes and make her lick it up, or that you guys used to wrestle as a way of showing how easily you could pin her down and rape her whenever you feel like it, and that if I show you how much I like it that you'll do the same to me. But that I have to be a good girl for you. Otherwise you won't leash me up as your little bitch. So I want you to hurt my ass with that sweet sweet cock. I really do. I want to be able to show you I can take it. Please don't make me wait anymore!"

I was swirling my fingers in her fuckholes in contrary spirals and she was shuddering, clearly turned on by the catharsis of being able to express her arousal at these degrading fantasies. It seemed like an orgasm mixed with a crying jag and Sophia and her mother were both stroking the young woman's hair and face in gestures that were both sensual and soothing. Now Sophia spoke up with tenderness,

"That's good Simmy! Let it out. It's ok. It's ok. Jose won't think any less of you for being all slutty like that. He probably loves you even more now for opening up and being honest, right baby?" All the women were looking at me suddenly, my wife with na evident expression of encouragement. I took the hint & I nodded my mute assent as I resumed gently fingering both Simone's groin's apertures. Sophia continued,

He's definitely going to fuck you now honey, right in your ass. Just like you've been practicing for. And I know it's gonna make you so happy, and feel so close to each other. He's gonna break your mind and your ass at the same time and it's gonna be great because we're all going to love each other so much more once you've gotten what you want--what you need."

Sophia started giving orders,

"Simone get into a 69 with mama. She can eat your honeypot while Big daddy puts his big-momma-breaker up your buttpussy. Meanwhile you can lick her pussy or just scream into it while he does you back there--I figure Sylvia must be awake by now and is probably off somewhere getting up to no good. So don't worry about holding back being loud on that little minx's account. Let it happen. Let what comes come, ok?"

We were simultaneously all shifting our positions and lining up in the configuration she had devised. Cherie lay on her back with Simone's face between her mom's thighs looking into the maw of the pussy that had birthed her and at the stubby base of the buttplug that had prepared her for the rite of sodomy that we were about to carry out. It was still jammed firmly up her mom's shitchute. I was hunched over Simone's petite frame looking down at the cleft of her ass and the winking little barrier I was about to stretch beyond its owner's imaginings.

Cherie was already gently licking at Simone's pussy, I could feel my mother-in -law's pretty face moving back and forth between her second daughter's supple thighs.

Sophia grasped my schlong and bent over to unceremoniously jam her face as far down it as she could. She intentionally rammed it against the back of her throat to make herself gag around it. This caused an outpouring of slick mucousy saliva to bathe my crotch-monster, making it slippery enough that it slid easily up and down across Simone's upthrust anus as Sophia now stroked it up and down teasing her younger sister's lubed up pucker.

"I'm gonna start to put him in you now Simmy, big sis is gonna treat your ass good."

With that she grasped my cock by the base with one hand while using the other to gently press the crown of my cock into Simone's wet anus. Willing as my new fuckslut was her butt still fought my invading spur but Sophia worked my wide cock like a key in a living lock and overcame her sister's butt's resistance. We were in her.

Simone groaned with a sound of braying animal ecstasy.

Sophia was gently working my cock in a slight twisting motion with just the tip in her sister's back door. "Your new little bitch likes it Daddy. See? I told you you'd have her. That she wouldn't say no. Eat her cunt mom, I want my husband's new whore to come just like this!"

Cherie's licking and munching on Simone's wetly squelching fuckpocket went into a higher gear and Simone simply started to wail, letting out a loud guttural "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" which shifted register sinto a protracted squeal of pleasure.

12