Side Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body thrashed and I felt a gush of fluid from her pussy.

Her cries certainly would have awakened Sylvia if the youngest of the family wasn't already awake and filming the unfolding spectacle of her sister's anal plundering while actually stuffing four of her own fingers into her tight back door out in the yard.

Sophia jerked my cock in gentle thrusts of the first mere inch of my fuck-package while saying, "We're gonna gape you now Sim' that'll make it easier when he really starts to fuck you."

She popped my cock head free and again jammed her mouth down on it to coat the first few inches in drool and then she poked it back into her sister's hiney-hole. She repeated this several times and Simone's anus began to remain more and more dilated while she continued to tremble and writhe as I could feel Cherie continuing her ravenous devouring of her daughter's sloppy cunt.

Simone had at least one more orgasm just from this process alone. And her head was lolling limp between her mother's thighs. Cherie continued eating her daughter's gash but reached down to press Simone's face against her own pussy. She began rolling her hips masturbating her clit against her daughter's slack features. The rank odor of wet pussy was filling all of our lungs and was making precum leak in generous dollops from my piss slit.

Sophia evaluated her handiwork. "I'm gonna let him go balls deep in your ass-cunt now Simone. Big sis got you all open and I want to let him get nice and deep. He's gonna touch places no one else will. And you're gonna be his forever now."

Simone was sobbing and actually lapping at her mom's cooter with enthusiasm compensating for her lack of experience. Her body shook with little trembles of emotion and Sophia started pushing me forward inch by inch into the young teen's backside. With each incremental plunge deeper Simone's writhing took on a new intensity. I could feel her anus still gently squeezing at the log as thick as her wrist that was inexorably making its way into her final fuckhole. These seemed more like contractions to try and amplify her pleasure rather than fight off my cruelly indifferent anal dominator.

At the halfway point her spasmings took on a blazing intensity and then she squirted a blast of pussy-punch over her mom's face which triggered a similar blast from Cherie's pussy. I realized that Sophia had her free hand down under the bulge of her pregnant belly and had been frigging away at her cunt. She too chose that moment to cum violently. She leaned in and spoke softly into my ear, "God this is so perfect! I don't know how I'll ever repay you. I'm so glad that I started feeding you those daily viagra in your morning smoothies."

My jaw dropped open in astonishment. But at that moment she had pulled the hand gripping my cock free and used it to gently shove the rest of my dick into her sister's orgasming butthole. I was so overwhelmed by the sensation that any response to this shocking revelation was driven from my mind. Meanwhile Sophia lunged forward and used my slack jaw as an opportunity to kiss me deeply before continuing to whisper urgently into my ear,

"I know baby I know, I was playing with fire...but 5 cums a day wouldn't be enough to share with my mom and my sisters. And my momma taught me to share! Did you really think you were suddenly that much harder and full of cum because my pregnant pussy smells like ripe nectar?!

As if! Cmon Joseph, think it through. I needed you all hard and ready for action so I could stud you out to my ladies. Now we can all fuck each other as much as we want! So don't be a baby about it. Your little bitch knows what needs doing!"

I was still dumbfounded and Simone's butthole was stretched and clenching delightfully around my ass hilted invader. So I couldn't form cogent thoughts.

"And daddy, when we get home you can get the strap and you can beat my fat pregnant ass til it bleeds for you if you want. Or you can take me to the strip and make me whore my slutty ass mouth and cunt to the biggest meanest man you can find. Or a gang of men. Men who will choke and flog me and degrade me in ways you never would because you love my bitch ass too much. But I'll just be meat to those kind of men and they'll use me like a rag, a pathetic pregnant teen ho. I'll earn daddy lots of money by getting railed for money like my momma used to.

You can punish me however you like because I'll love it. Because you've made me so happy by agreeing to belong to me and my mom and sisters! Now I'm gonna eat your shit box mister big dick. Gonna clean your butthole with my tongue until you cum up Simone's tight ass. Ok, will that start to make it up to you?"

Simone was starting to actually push her hips back against my prick and my wife was licking and nibbling my earlobe. Cherie was grinding her pussy against Simone's mouth and seemed close to cumming again. Outside the window, unbeknownst to us, Sylvia had just given herself here first anal-orgasm, which had been so strong that she almost dropped her phone and messed up her videotaping of our unfolding foursome.

I couldn't think of anything that would say as much as the deep tongue kiss I gave my wife Sophia at that moment. She'd drugged me, manipulated me, caused me to take part in incest by pimping me out to her mom and sisters, had led me around like a bull with a ring through its nose that thinks it's king of the barnyard but can't even choose which cows it fucks or how. But all I felt was profound love, amazement, and gratitude. That's the thing about "owning" someone: they own you right back.

And she was right: now I belonged to her family just like they belonged to me. My brilliant little bitch had seen that her family was missing something, a stallion for them all to ride, a daddy to discipline them and treat them right. A worthy man. So she'd gone out and roped herself one, broke him, and brought him back to the barn. She was a hero. I was humbled and awed by her.

She slid around behind me and placed my hands on Simone's hips. Then Sophia lowered her face to my buttcrack and pushed her mouth up against my taint. She forced her tongue up my ass aggressively and began thrusting it in rapidly.

I took the hint and started to make rapid shallow thrusts in the depths of Simone's ass-channel. As my rhythm picked up tempo the teen started kick her feet against the bed and began to hyperventilate. Her orgasm washed over all of us like a wave that built and built and built. Her shaking had her mother rocking back and forth underneath her and my body jerking back and forth in time and Sophia dancing her tongue around wildly trying to keep its grip on my tangy butthole.

I started to hammer her harder, with violent strokes that made her start to shout as my hips collided with her bruised buttocks in a cascade of violent wet slaps.

I was withdrawing the majority of my cock and slamming it home again with intensifying brutality. She practically collapsed on top of poor Cherie while the three of us came together. I felt like I'd been stabbed, like I was bleeding out arterially through my cock. Like my very life force was draining away.

I'd lost count of how many times I'd cum that morning, of how long we'd been fucking, of everything. I was collapsed on top of the girls, muscles jerking like a dying fish out of water. All blind electrical impulse with no coherence.

I'd reduced many women to this state previously but it had never happened to me. But I'd never fucked a hot mom and two of her nubile daughters before. So live and learn.

Sophia gently eased me sideways off of her mom and sisters, my boa constrictor slid out of Simone's anus which hung open lewdly. Meanwhile Simone and Cherie trembled in the aftershocks of their own orgasms. Each in some distant shangri-la of fucked out bliss.

My wife's mouth closed over my softening prick and she began to thoroughly but gently cleanse my sensitive penis of her sister's butt mucous and my clinging spunk. Once she was satisfied that my knob was thoroughly polished, she turned her attentions to her sister's cavernously dilated butthole. Eating gobs of my greasy jizzum from the depths of her sister's ass like a bear getting honey from a beehive. Simone could only give gentle moans as my wife made a breakfast for herself from my dick-nectar.

Sophia gave the head of my cock a gentle peck.

"You really are the daddy I've always wanted. I'm so glad you're mine."

She spoke up to the room at large announcing "I guess all you non-pregnant people are too tuckered out to get me off now that you've had yer cums. So I'll just have to take my friend here--she flicked the strapon she still had cinched around her curvy hips, and see if Sylvia wants to come in here and fuck me with it while you guys just laze around like walruses." She chuckled as she stood up, leaning over to give Simone and Cherie soft kisses on their cheeks.

"That sound ok side sluts? After that maybe breakfast and then we can see if Petco has any kennels big enough for my man's beautiful new buttbitch! Would that make us all happy?"

Simone at least had energy to wag her rear end in mimicry of a happy dog. I was still little better than a puddle.

Sophia picked up my phone and snapped a picture of her sister's stretched out anus. Then she reversed the view and took a selfie of herself and us her sexhausted naked loved ones in the wreckage of her moms covers.

She managed to help Cherie to get out from under Simone and reposition herself so that she was spooned against me. She lifted my arms which still felt liquid and heavy, and she wrapped them around my mother-in-law. She tucked a sheet over Simone who was letting out audible snores.

I realized that I might be close to falling asleep too now that I had Cherie's soft curves fit to my contours. I felt safe and comfortable. I knew I was close to people I loved.

Sophia embraced us both then and whispered, "I love Daddy and Mommy SO much!"

Then she turned and with the strapon swinging jauntily ahead of her went looking to find her baby sister in order to get herself just a little more fucking. I drifted towards dreamland with my heart overflowing with happiness and love.

Fim

12