Sideshow Sylvie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvie now formed a bridge with her pale body, and I knew her spine would have been broken in half if not for her strange talent to contort herself. Her hands clutched my thighs and I felt her white stringy hair on my stomach and my pelvic area. Though my fear hadn't subsided, even with my face buried in her foul crotch, my cock was still throbbing stiff. I now felt it swallowed up into the depths of Sylvie's cold mouth.

Part of me was glad that I couldn't see Sylvie's broken form on top of me, for I knew the sight of the spectacle would be disturbing and horrific. Sylvie bit and gnawed at my hard dick, and then tightly sucked her frigid lips to my tip before plunging down again. My face was locked between her thighs, so I continued to lick and slurp at her sour cunt.

I rubbed my hands up and across her smooth stomach and down to find her plump round breasts spread wide on her chest. When Sylvie had ridden my dick moments before, her ass cheeks had been positioned here. Because of the way her twisted body bent over me, I was now squeezing her fleshy cold breasts instead of her thick ass. Feeling a marvelous orgasmic sensation stirring within my cock, I began to pump my hips, my rod thrusting upward into Sylvie's head. I basked now in the putrid taste of her pussy, setting my previous inhibitions aside. I felt nasty and sick, but so devilishly horny and naughty.

Just as my tongue and jaw began to tire, Sylvie lusted for a new position and sprung forward to sit up straight, my cock sliding from her mouth. I was released from the grip of her thighs as she moved her ass down to my hips once more. This time I was ready for her. I sat up and took my hard slimy cock in my fingers and guided it into her snatch. A chill swept through me again as my dick plunged easily into her cold hole.

Sylvie was now mounted in my lap as I sat upright on the bed. She wasted no time rolling her hips into me. I clutched her ass tightly with my hands, feeling an orgasm stir within me. Her breasts were directly in front of my face. Drunk with lust, I took one of her discolored nipples in my mouth and sucked greedily. Sylvie's arms were around my shoulders now, and her hands clawed ravenously at anything they touched. She pulled at my hair and raked her slender fingers up my back, all the while producing another of her hoarse throaty groans.

I dared to glance up at Sylvie as we fucked. Her faded white hair swayed around her head into my face. Her dead eyes watched me blankly, boring into my very soul. Her tongue licked repeatedly across her open lips like a hungry rabid animal. I almost startled myself as I began moaning, feeling my dick pulsing inside of her. Sylvie responded by turning her head on its side, her neck twisting inhumanly. Her chin was now almost impossibly pointing toward the ceiling.

I was on the edge of an orgasm. Sylvie moved close and our mouths locked in an extremely strange but passionate kiss. My tongue swam against hers in her cool mouth. She clutched the back of my head tightly, locking me into the embrace. My eyes were open and hers were, too. I stared into those lifeless white orbs, enthralled by her horrific beauty.

Sylvie rode me harder and faster until my cock exploded inside of her. Her cold cold pussy was injected by my warm seed as I fired shot after shot inside of her. The warmth of my cum enveloped my stiff pulsing dick. Sylvie did not release my head from her kiss. She wiggled her hips downward as she continued to ride, shoving my cock as deep as it could go into her cunt.

With one hand I squeezed her ass firmly against her relentless onslaught. With the other I reached up behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled as hard as I could. I was trying to break our kiss so that I could breath easier, for I was struggling for air.

At last my orgasm subsided. Sylvie must have felt it because her erratically rolling hips slowed to a slow roll. Still she kissed me and all I could think to do was return the favor. I silently wondered if I was losing my mind. I had just cum inside of a dead woman. My sensitive dick twitched unbearably within her when I felt her pussy squeezing and constricting. I knew that women possessed muscles that could do this, but this was somewhat stronger. It felt as though her cunt was attempting to swallow my cock.

Sylvie finally broke our kiss, though she proceeded to lick my face. Exhausted, I fell back to the bed. Sylvie came crashing down against me. She continued to lick and nibble at my skin, with my flaccid used dick still inside of her. My chest heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath yet Sylvie seemed unaffected. Realizing that she wasn't getting off of me any time soon, I simply wrapped my arms around her and held her.

We laid that way for what seemed like hours. Once or twice I tried to push Sylvie off of me, but each time I received a cold lifeless glare and a sickening groan. Sylvie never tired of licking and sucking at my flesh. The room was dark and quiet and I finally felt my eyelids growing heavy again. I feared what Charles would do if he or Ms. Vasquez found me like this in the morning, but I dared not try to move Sylvie off of me again.

Soon, I drifted into a deep sleep with Sylvie still licking my skin on top of me.

*****

I awoke with a terrible pain shooting through my neck and back. There was a blinding light above me. My eyes weren't adjusted yet and watered as I tried to squinted and shielded them from the bright light. I was on a cold hard floor that felt like smooth concrete, and I was naked. I realized that I wasn't in the bed that I had fallen asleep in. I wasn't even in the guest room.

As my vision returned to me, I began to panic. I saw that I was in an empty room that was maybe twenty square feet in size with a single florescent light hanging from the ceiling. The walls were made of concrete blocks. There was a large, heavy looking, steel door at one side of the room. I also saw a large hole in the wall on another side of the room. It appeared to have been busted open and was about the size of a large doghouse. All I could see in the hole was darkness.

I clutched myself closely, shivering in the cold room. I was confused and frightened. The last thing I could remember was falling asleep with Sylvie's pale dead body on top of me. How I had gotten here was a mystery to me.

Suddenly I heard the sound of keys jingling and the door being unlocked. The heavy steel door slowly swung open. To my surprise, Charles stepped into the room and gave me a bright smile when he saw me.

"Are you enjoying your stay, Mr. Duncan?" He asked me.

"Where the hell am I?" I demanded, crouching and shivering in the corner of the room.

Charles's eyes sparkled wickedly in the florescent light.

"You need not worry about that, now," he said. "I simply came down to thank you for all that you've done for me, Mr. Duncan."

"What the hell are you talking about!" I yelled. "Why am I in here?!"

"Not to worry," Charles replied, patting the air with his hands. "Everything will be explained to you."

He turned and motioned to someone behind him.

"Could you join us for a moment my dear?" He said.

My heart skipped a beat as Sylvie stepped through the door. She looked different than she had last night. She wore the dress I had seen her wear the previous day, but her skin was flushed with color and her hair now looked more yellow than white. Her lips were no longer blue and were now a shade of pink. I almost gasped when I saw her eyes. While they were still glazed and foggy, her eyes were now a vibrant green color. They no longer seemed to examine the world as oddly as they did, for now they studied me closely much as a normal person would.

Sylvie smiled at me. I was shocked to see such a human expression on her now lively face. She was so incredibly beautiful that it pained me to look upon her. It was hard to believe she had been the twisted pale body riding my dick before I had fallen asleep.

"H-how...." I muttered in confusion.

"I thought it would be kind for us to thank you together," Charles said. "I admit that I lied about a few little details last night, Mr. Duncan. I did indeed find a tome with many devious rites and incantations written within. However, I failed to explain the full extent of the particular passage that I read when I reanimated Sylvie's body. It had actually translated to mean 'Recall he that is gone. Restore life by placing life within'."

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I stuttered.

Charles and Sylvie exchanged smiles.

"Sylvie and I were quite close when the show was still running," Charles told me. "We are now even closer. She never killed herself, Mr. Duncan. She merely donated herself to my study. I wanted badly to experiment with some of the rites in the tome I had found. Sylvie loved me so much that she wanted to fulfill my wishes. Can you believe it? The veil of mystery between life and death is growing thinner, and we have merely scratched the surface!"

I shook my head, wishing that this was all a dream.

"I don't get it," I muttered. "You had me... You had her fuck me? Why?"

"I had you place life within her, Mr. Duncan," Charles said. "It makes perfect sense to me now, but I assure you I was as confused as you are when Sylvie died. That is until she made an advance on me and I made love to her. I do admit it was terrifying, as I'm sure you know. She was in even worse condition back then than when you saw her last night, however. Now, your seed has rejuvenated her even more. We couldn't thank you enough, Mr. Duncan!"

Sylvie gave me a hungry smile and a wink. She said something in French that I had no way of understanding and let out an evil laugh.

I was speechless, amazed, and mortified. I shivered violently, though I couldn't be sure if it was because I was naked and cold or because of the way Sylvie had laughed at me.

At that moment, Ms. Vasquez appeared at the door. She glanced at me nervously before tapping Charles on the shoulder.

"Mr. Tibbord, I have prepared our dinner, sir," she said with a thick Hispanic accent.

Charles clapped his hands together with excitement.

"Outstanding, Ms. Vasquez," he said. "We'll be right up in a moment."

As Ms. Vasquez turned, I gasped. Protruding from the bottom of her dress near her knees was a long tail, much like that of a rat. It flicked from side to side as she walked from my sight. I then faintly remembered Charles mentioning a woman with a rat's tail that had been in his show.

"Well, Mr. Duncan," Charles said, "I thank you again for all of your help, but I'm afraid I must bid you farewell."

I blinked and my breath caught in my chest. "W-wait, you have to let me go!"

"I'm sorry," he said with a polite smile, "but I can't do that. Sylvie is almost completely healed, but I'm afraid she needs the seed of a fresh mate. You can no longer help her, Mr. Duncan, though there is one more way you can be of use to us. After all, she isn't the only one that needs you."

He smiled before turning and walking out the door. I looked at Sylvie, who gave me a look of pity. She walked gracefully to where I hunkered in my cold corner and squatted before me. Her beautiful green eyes peered into mine.

"Je vous remercie de votre vie," she said with a smooth lovely voice.

Sylvie planted a long kiss on my lips. She then stood and dropped something to the floor in front of me. It looked like a piece of chocolate. Sylvie turned and left the room with her dress flowing behind her. The door was pulled shut with a loud bang. I heard the lock turning and I was alone.

I shivered and held myself close. I had no clue what Sylvie had said to me, and I was confused as to why she had dropped the piece of chocolate in front of me. Was it pity? Was she sneaking me food?

I heard an inhuman sound from the side of the room. My eyes snapped over to the dark hole in the wall. My eyes were wide and my breath had caught in my chest. There was something moving in that hole. I heard more sounds and I realized something was coming out of the dark.

I gawked in horror as I beheld the creature that crawled from the abyss. It was a creature I recognized. I had seen those eyes before, and I remembered those tentacles that hung from its terrible head. Never had I beheld its legs though, which pulled it awkwardly along much like a spider. The horrible thing seemed to study me for a moment, its blank eyes blinking like a lizard. The long tentacles felt at the floor in front of it, its sharp claws scratching and scraping along the concrete. I now knew why Sylvie had placed the chocolate at my feet.

The horrid creature darted forward and I let out a shrill scream just before the florescent light went dark. Sylvie's beautiful face flashed in my mind briefly, and then the creatures tentacles were tearing at my head.