Sidney's First Time with a Stud

Story Info
She has her first time with her brother's friend.
1.2k words
3.71
25k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sidney was taking a shower, as she just came back from a long hike with her best friend. Summer just started so the temperatures were still mild for a long hike. She just finished washing her body and was now playing with her pussy, trying to get off.

She didn't have much time as her brother and his friends came back from university staying at home for their summer break. And for sure they all wanted to take a shower after the sport, They were all into football, which they regularly played together, at the moment they were training at the house gym in the basement of their home.

She decided to take a little break from her pleasuring, just till she was in her room, so she went off the shower and started drying herself and applying lotion to her body, Sidney just turned nineteen, was 5"2, a bit over 130 pounds, with 36D boobs, wide hips and a overall curvy body, which was running in the family, as her little sister, Sanna, was also small, curvy and blessed with big boobs, just like their mum.

As she was applying lotion to her boobs, the door opened suddenly and her brother's best friend, Hunter, came into the bathroom. Sidney let out a gasp, while he closed the door and started checking her out. He was a real stud, he was tall, 6"5, over 200 pounds, all muscle, black hair, dark eyes and tanned.

"Wow, your little body looks exquisite," he said, making her blush, while she tried to cover her boobs and her pussy.

He started walking towards her, eyeing her from head to toe, when he stood in front of her, he brought his hand to her lips, touching it with his middle finger, with his other hand he touched her pushed up boobs. Sidney just stared at him with wide opened eyes, too overwhelmed to react. He came even closer pulling her in a tight hug, squeezing her butt cheeks, while his other hand tried to pull her arm off her boobs.

"Don't hide your beautiful body, especially those big breasts," he murmured, finally grabbing one boob, massaging and staring at it.

"Please, don't," Sidney finally spoke, feeling overwhelmed and frightened but also aroused.Hunter sank his head down and took her left breast in his hand and started licking it, which ended in him taking her nipple in his mouth, suckling it. Sidney moaned, no one has ever touched her body, nor had she ever been kissed.

Hunter stopped playing with her boobs, took her hand and let her out of the bathroom to her room, which was just next to the bathroom.

"Come my little princess, I wanna explore your body and taste it," he said on their way. As soon as they were in the room, he closed the door and locked it, he pulled off his top, showing his abs. Sidney just stood there, blushing and eyeing him, she felt timid and shy next to such a stud.

He led her to the bed and pushed her down, so she was lying with her back on the bed, her legs dangling off the bed. He opened her legs, stood between them and leaned down, starting to kiss her. Their mouths moved in perfect sync, their tongues got entangled and the kiss became really passionate. Hunter started kissing down her body, first her neck, her boobs, her small tummy, while doing that he got down on his knees, ending his kissing path between her legs.

He used one of his big fingers to slide through her pussy slit, opening her outer pussy lips so he could see her little hole and her clit. Sidney began moaning, never having felt so horny, Hunter took her moaning as an invite and started liking her pussy, lashing his tongue through her slit, suckling her little hood and finally inserting one finger into her.

"Mhh, you feel so tight,my little virgin. Have you been touched before?"

"Noo, you are the first," she moaned.

"Wow, I'm truely gonna be your first. Let's open you up for my dick,"while saying that he added another finger, making her gasp.

"Oh Hunter, please, I'm gonna come". He added speed, pumping his fingers faster, suckling harder on her clit.

"Ohh, I'm cuuming," she screamed, her pussy starting to convulse around his fingers.

He stood up, looking down at her with a big grin. He pulled down his pants, which made his cock spring free. Sidney gasps, opening her eyes wide. He was huge, 8 inches long, wide and already being erect, the shaft was purple and the tip was leaking precum. His balls were also huge, looking like tight balls. He slowly crawled next to her, so his hips were next to her head. He softly grabbed her head, leading his cock to her mouth,

"open up, take him in your little mouth."

She took him in, cupping his balls with one hand, the other took the base of his cock in her hand.

"Ohh, that feels good, take him deeper," as he said it he pushed his cock into her throat, which made her gag. She tried to get him out, to pull her head away, but he took hold of her head and pushed in.As she started gagging and trying to pull her head away he let her head go,

"You did good, for your first time, we will train it more, but now I wanna pop your cherry, little girl."

Sidney got big eyes watching him fearful as he got off the bed, between her legs, spreading them more.

"Oh please, don't, you won't fit, you are way too big for me."

"Shh, it will fit, don't worry, just relax."

He grabbed his cock, slapped it against her pussy slit and positioned it than at her entry. He leaned forward, positioned his arms next to her head, gave her a little peck on the lips and rammed home.

"Owww, it hurts, oh my god you are too big," Sidney screamed, while her cherry was popped. Hunter moaned, feeling ecstatic in such a tight pussy. He kept still for a moment so Sidney could get used to his size, starting to kiss her.

She took hold of his big muscular arms, trying to adjust to his size.. He started to move, slowly at first and when she started to moan and relax he pushed faster and harder into her,more and more of his dick got into her, she felt soo tight.

Sidney get more and more used to his size, now she didn't just feel pain but also pleasure, and slowly she could feel another orgasm approaching.

"Oh my god, it feels so good, you're so big." Hunter just grunted, he was in such sexual bliss.

"Oh, I'm coming, come with me."

Sidney suddenly realized he would be coming in her unprotected body, still being a virgin, she didn't take care of birth control so far.

"Please pull out, Hunter, please, I'm unprotected."

"Yeahhhh, I'm coming," Hunter roared, pumping his cum into her and taking her with him.

"Ohhh, Hunter I'm cumming," Sidney screamed, not thinking about his cum shooting into her.

They both were spent, Hunter pulled out of her, looking proud at his cum and blood covered cock and her dripping opened vagina. Than he lay next to her, taking her in his arms.

"My little virgin, this was the best fuck of my life. I hope you enjoyed loosing your virginity to me?"

"Yes, I did, thank you for making me a woman," she smiled, feeling content with the big stud next to her.