Siena Ch. 01: Directing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

"What do you want to do next, Richard? What is your instinct?" I asked. I thought immediately that it was the wrong question. He froze up.

"It's ok, we are friends here," I coaxed.

Richard sighed and I could see him twitch as if to touch Siena below the waist.

"That's right, Richard. You have the right instincts. It's time to put your hand on her knee and run it up her thigh. See how her legs are open? She's inviting you in," I said.

Her legs closed briefly and her cheeks pinked. But, they immediately reopened. The mouth kissing her nipple may have helped. I think she was also getting into showing off.

I leaned forward, watching as his hand made contact with her knee. Continuing to kiss her breast and suck her nipple, his hand crept upward on her thigh. Siena spread her legs even more, closing her eyes, her breasts heaving now. I marveled at the perky perfectness of them. They were on the smallish side, but the cute little barbell piercings were just sexy as hell.

Richard moved his hand all way to the junction between her legs. His hand rested against her panties and I could tell he did not know where to go from here.

I came over and put my knee down just in front of them. If Siena opened her eyes, she would think I was proposing. I smiled at the thought. "She is wearing panties, so your next steps are to use those to your advantage. Use the edge of the hand to massage her through them," I said. Siena glanced down at me, momentarily surprised how close I was. And then she closed her eyes again. I had a nearly perfect view of the action below her dress.

"Use the tip of your fingers to find her slit," I waited as he poked around a bit, and then settled directly in the middle, clearly making contact. "OK, that's good. Now stroke up and down so that you understand where it begins and ends," I said. I watched as he moved his finger down towards her ass and then back up again to the top of her pubic mound. "Now, stop about right there," I instructed.

He did and Siena started to thrust ever so slightly upward with her pelvis, pressing his finger tighter to her. "See how she is pressing to you? It's because you are close to making contact with her clit. Dig your finger in a bit, her panties will yield. You should feel a little nub. Be gentle at first, but it likes to be rubbed." My vantagepoint was perfect for viewing his fingers dent Siena's panties. The action pushed them inside, creating a perfect outline of her sex, which I admired from close up.

"That's it," I said. "You are doing great. Combine that with sucking her other breast." I instructed. He pushed the other strap of her dress down so that both breasts were in view. Still wiggling his fingers, he pulled her nipple with his tongue. Siena gave a sharp hiss and her pelvis thrust into his fingers. Her open eyes found mind and were wild with arousal. My cock throbbed in response. I started to rub her foot while I watched, and I swear I heard her purr.

"You can tell that her panties are making her crazy right now," I said. "She wants the touch of your skin against her skin, and they are in the way. The rough fabric has its own erotic appeal, but she craves more. I am going to bet she is soaked, Richard," I whispered, not wanting to break the spell. "Pull aside her panties and touch her."

Slowly, agonizingly slowly, Richard found the leg hole of Siena's underwear and pulled it to the side. I was treated to the sight of her completely bare, swollen, and soaked pussy. I swear I could see some of her juices leaking out. "Damn, that is hot," I thought. His fingers dived in and he started to sort of mash her pussy.

"Slow, slow, Richard," his fingers slowed down. "Now, use that finger to trace her. Split her lips and feel the wetness. Bring that wetness up to her clit and circle it. Then work your way downward into her hole. I suspect she will be quite receptive."

I could see him doing it, my view partially obstructed by his hand and not ideal from the lighting, but I was never so hard in my entire life as I was right then. And glancing over at Richard, I suspect he was in the same boat. His pants were tented in a rather obvious way.

"Take her hand and move it to your cock, Richard," I suggested. He used the hand not fingering her to take her hand and put it directly on his erection. I could see it jump in his pants and almost broke out in laughter. Siena needed no instruction: she quickly started to outline him through his pants.

"Why don't you unzip yourself? That has to be uncomfortable." He seemed almost sheepish. It took some moments, but he unzipped and pulled his pants down in the process, releasing his cock. From where I knelt, it was a decent size. I think Siena would be pleased. A second later her hand was on it, and she did indeed look happy.

Although Richard was doing much better with his finger work, I could still see a bit of clumsiness. "Take her panties off," I said, "it will help make this less awkward. In fact, let me."

I reached up and grabbed both ends of her panties. Her eyes found me and asked the question, but she lifted her ass off the couch anyway. I slid them off her, stopping when I reached her feet. I turned the act into a full blown foot massage for her, and again I swore I heard a purr. My foot massage also had the side benefit of a perfectly unobstructed view up her dress. She spread her legs, partly so that Richard could get back to what he was doing, and partly to show off, I am sure.

"Go on now, get in there." His stunned expression quickly faded as he again cupped her sex. I could also see her stroking him. I watched them play with each other, sitting back and unzipping myself all the way. I rubbed my bare skin and marvelled how well this was going.

They were enjoying touching each other, both clearly getting more excited. I marveled at being so close to the action.

"I think it's time to go to the bedroom," I announced. "Just leave your clothes here."

They both looked at each other. Siena stood up, reached down to her dress, and simply peeled it over her head, striking a pose in all her naked glory. I gave her two thumbs up and a crazy smile. Richard was a bit more hesitant, but his obviously throbbing erection was out anyway, so he just tossed his shirt aside, pulled off the rest of his clothes, and moved towards her room. When I followed, he again showed nervousness, but I just kept the ball rolling.

"Lay her down at the edge of the bed, Richard, legs hanging off," I said, not letting the moment pass. He moved her to the end and pushed, knocking her over. I wish I had thought to grab my camera, because it was a marvelous site seeing her slit isolated like that and her tits pointing to the ceiling. Her skin was so smooth and touchable. It was enough to take your breath away.

"Kneel down between her legs, spreading them enough to get in between. Slowly kiss her inner thighs towards her pussy," I said. Siena gulped and started to pull her nipples, needing more sensation for what she knew was coming.

"That's right, just like that. Now, kiss her and lick her outer lips. Ya, you got it. Up and down just like that. Tease just the tip of your tongue up and down her slit. Good good! You're doing great! Now, with your fingers, spread her lips until you can see her clitoral hood. See that nubb there? Ya, that's it. Very carefully, lick around it and on it. It is sensitive! Awesome. Alternate that with taking your tongue and inserting it in her hole. Ya, that is hot." Siena was moaning out loud now. The twisting of her nipples was more intense.

"Use your finger in her hole. Can you see this come hither gesture? Ya, do that until you hook behind her pelvic bone. Not quite. Just a little more."

Richard looked up confused, the juices glistening on his face.

"Like this," I said, standing directly next to him, my fingers extended and touching on the outside of her thigh. I curled my fingers and mimicked tugging them back towards me. I could tell he was mimicking my actions and she started to thrash just a bit. "See, that feels good to her, keep doing that." Siena gazed at me with such intensity. I put my fingers to my lips as I slipped off my shorts and underwear and stroked my cock off to the side and out of Richard's view. I swear she gave my cock a hungry stare.

"Kiss around her clit and push your face in even more. Carefully, oh so carefully, surround her clit with your lips and suck it gently."

Siena grabbed the sheet with one hand and balled it in her first, the other went to the back of his head and pushed it in even more. She was panting. Richard buried his face in her lips, with his fingers still working inside of her. Siena was clearly enjoying it, but I could tell it wasn't enough to get her there.

"What do you need, Siena?" I asked, bending to her and pointing my ear her way.

She moaned and whined.

"Come on, you can tell me." I said.

She thrashed back and forth, bringing her hands up to flick each of her pierced dumbbells. Her skin was now covered in sweat and her eyes dilated. I bent even closer.

"I need a dick inside me. I need to get fucked," she nearly shouted, or at least that is how loud it seemed from my close proximity.

I tapped Richard on the shoulder and he pulled his head up, his chin dripping. "I think it's time, Richard." He nodded, taking a moment to stand back up. Meanwhile, Siena continued to play with her nipples and move her body in the sexiest way. I could see bright wet pink when I peeked between her legs. It was a sight that demanded action.

He stood between her legs, his cock a good few inches from making contact. He was uncertain. "It's ok, Richard. Take her legs and move them up to your shoulders, pulling her towards the end of the bed." He nodded, and noticed for the first time that I was standing with my cock out. I could see him about to remark on it.

"Use your cock like a sex toy," I began, pretending that standing with a massive erection fully bared next to them was the most normal thing in the world. "Run it up and down her slit, around, smack it on her clit, tease her by swirling around her hole." I grabbed my own cock and showed him. Siena was responding to the words, trying to push her pelvis up. She mouthed, "Oh my god, I am going to kill you" to me, and I chuckled to myself.

I must confess that Richard had a decent cock. I watched it play around Siena's pussy. Her need was so obvious, it was like a visible thing. "Now angle your cock like this," I grasped my cock and pulled it up towards my belly. "Slide it through her lips. Ya, just like that. Can you see how her pelvis rises up to meet you on the upswing? You are hitting her clit right there and your balls are pressing into her lower lips. And there, see how she is moving herself when you get to the bottom? She is desperate to have you inside her and you are teasing the hell out of her."

It was too much. I started to stroke myself again. Siena watched me, so I got a bit closer. She actually whined.

"On your next down stroke, Richard, take a hold of your cock and point it downward towards her ass. When you feel her lips surround you, gently push it inside of her. Oh, exactly like that. If you want to tease her even more, do tiny little thrusts right there." I watched as he did and Siena's mouth made an almost perfect oval opening as she moaned out loud.

I switched my grip around my own cock to mimic what he was doing and wet my fingers a bit. I imagined it was me inside of her and felt a familiar need deep inside me. I once again rued not having my camera so that I could watch this later and frantically jerk off.

Siena could not take it any more. She grabbed Richards arm and hissed, "Fuck me. Fuck me deep and hard!"

Richard glanced over at me. I said, "You heard the lady, get to it." I watched as Richard's thrust forward and his cock completely disappeared. He withdrew and thrust again. "You got it, you got it. Grab her hips and pull when you thrust. It will push you deeper." He was buried to the hilt now, his balls almost inside of her. Now she was thrusting back too, and they were building a decent rhythm. I watched over to the side, an amazing spectacle, but one where my presence was no longer needed. Neither of them even noticed me any more, and they had passed all the hurdles I had set out to achieve.

I came up beside Siena, my erection swinging obscenely as I approached. I knelt down and whispered in her ear, "I think you got it from here, babe." Her eyes snapped open and the emotion in them was fondness and gratitude. I stroked her hair briefly and kissed her forehead. She squeezed my hand and I unbent my knee, intending to head out.

"Stay," she whispered, not letting go of my hand. "I want you to... moan... um... moan... stay," except she didn't say the word "moan", but rather moaned it. I shook my head and she shook hers, squeezing harder. "I want you to ... oh my god... watch. Please?"

I mean, what would you do? "Of course," I said. She tugged my hand, and I climbed up in bed beside her, stroking her hair as Richard pounded her. I understood her need. There is an exhibitionist in all of us and it was making it even better for her for me to show me.

"Richard. I think Siena needs a change of position. Don't ask me how I know, but she really likes doggie style, and besides, you are about to cum and she needs just a bit longer." His face showed awe that I knew he was about to shoot off. As this was probably his first time, I forgave him not knowing the obvious.

I moved over and up bed so that Siena could flip over, get on her knees, and push her ass out to the edge of the bed. Her face and breasts curved down so that they were touching the mattress. Richard started to fumble around behind her. After a few awkward moments where nothing was happening, I said, "Ah. The angle is different. Aim towards her lower back. It should be nearly straight on in this position. And use her slit to find your path, I don't think anal is on the menu for your first time."

Just from her reaction I knew that he had succeeded. Her thrusts backward became more pronounced. "Grab her hips, she is ready. She is close. Pound that ass." I could hear the slap slap of him giving it his all. She was just on the edge. I reached over and tweaked her nipple and the instant after the surprise she exploded, her orgasm loud and obvious. Not long behind her, Richard started to grunt silently, clearly shooting his load deep inside. Siena could feel it and had either another small O or an extension of her first massive one. Her whole body shook and I gently massaged the breast that I never relinquished as it rocked her.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she panted. Richard stepped back and she collapsed on the bed, falling to her side, her ass facing me. She was breathing hard.

She lay in silence, clearly satisfied. I gave Richard a thumbs up and he seemed pleased.

"After you have given her such a mind blowing orgasm," I said, still maintaining teacher mode, "she will very much enjoy you throwing your arm over her like this and pressing against her." I wrapped my right arm over her, spooning her from behind. She sighed and snuggled backwards. Richard watched for a few moments, and then appeared embarrassed to be at the head of the bed watching us. Sighing, I made to yield my spot. Instead, Siena pat the other side of the bed and said, "Come join us, Richard."

Richard moved his head back and forth between us and then pulled himself into bed right where Siena indicated. He lay down flat on this back, and she molded herself into his chest, not letting go of my arm. I was dragged along into the embrace, but I didn't mind. Siena wiggled her ass against my erection, letting me know she knew it was there and that she didn't mind.

"That was amazing, Richard," Siena said. "Thank you, Derek, for helping us. It was fun."

I agreed, settling in to enjoy this feeling while it lasted.

"Next time, you need to bring your wife. I bet we can have a lot of fun together," she said.

I imagine Richard and I had the exact same thought, "next time?". But, neither of us said it out loud and thus it was understood that this could be a thing. If possible, my erection got even more urgent.

"Well, it has been fun," I said, disengaging from the couple, "but, I have to go and wildly masturbate now."

Siena laughed. Richard laughed. With a glint in her eye, she asked, "Can I watch?"

"Are you serious?," I asked. She gave a meaningful glance to my erection.

Standing up, stroking my cock, I chuckled, "Can you watch? Are you kidding? Of course you can," and my pace picked up. "Could you give me some visual help?," I asked, staring meaningfully between her legs.

Siena opened her legs wide, spreading her lips. I could see a mixture of saliva, jizz, and her juices. It was fucking hot. It made me go even faster. Making direct eye contact, she pushed her hand slowly down her body, her fingers making a walking motion. I was so close now. When she found her clit and started to masturbate, I knew I was past the point of no return.

"You are going to cum... cum for me Derek.... cum right on my tits...," she moved her torso so that she was directly lined up with my cock.

That was enough for me. All the things I had seen that night ran through my mind like a jumble, but watching her still touch herself right in front of me dominated. I felt my balls tighten and my body stiffen. I quickly leaned forward and sprayed right across her body, covering the far breast with my first shot. Still pumping, I continued to cum, decorating her chest. She rubbed it in and moaned, and I could see her fingers working furiously below. Astoundingly, she had another body shaking orgasm. I was both impressed and envious at the same time. Three orgasms in less than an hour!

I cleaned myself up in her bathroom and came back into the bedroom, putting on my clothes as I did so. "OK, I am heading out. Enjoy round two, Richard."

Richard did not appear confident about that.

"No worries, man, you got this," I said, walking away. Siena jumped up and gave me a full body hug, her naked body against mine. She whispered in my ear, "remember, nothing is changed between us." I gratefully smiled at her and again kissed the top of her forehead before letting her go.

I heard distinct kissing noises behind me as I left her bedroom, closing the door behind me. It was a night I would not soon forget.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers
12