Siena Ch. 03: Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all took a moment to collect ourselves and Richard reluctantly drew the next card. I noticed Siena stroking his thigh suspiciously close to his package. His cock actually twitched when she got too close.

"Umm, it says, 'choose a giver and recipient for oral sex. Both parties must agree for a full two minutes.". He paused in contemplation. Siena whispered to him, he whispered back. "Really?" I heard, and she nodded her head yes.

"Mariana, would you be willing to serve as the giver?" He asked, again pinking in the face.

"For whom, Richard?" She asked.

"Uh uh," he stammered.

"This is going to be good," I thought, chuckling to myself.

My wife is a sweetheart. She took him off the hook, "Richard, are you asking me to suck your dick?"

He nodded, sheepishly, studiously avoiding eye contact.

Mariana checked with me, I shrugged. So, she rose of the coach, grabbed a cushion, threw it on the floor, and knelt down smack in the middle of the room. She turned her sultry ready gaze on Richard. My cock twitched and it wasn't even directed at me.

Richard walked over tentatively, his cock slapping up and down. When he was close enough, Mariana reached forward and grabbed his penis in her little hands. She raised her eyes, stuck her tongue out, and licked his shaft from bottom all the way to the top and back down the other side. Retracing her path, she again reached his head and swirled her tongue around. Richard groaned in appreciation.

I checked on Siena and she was watching with rapt attention. She grabbed her boob through her dress and tweaked her nipple. I caught her eye and stoked myself so that she could see. I got a startled stare and wink for my efforts.

My wife had Richard in her mouth when I looked back over. She was pumping him slowly in and out of her mouth while gazing up at him. I love when she does that for me. That sucking and eye contact thing is such a turn on. Finally, she plopped him back out, an obscene "phoomp" when it departed. Richard stood there with eyes closed for a full ten seconds before he realized it was over and returned to his seat, stumbling over. Once he was settled, Siena grabbed his cock with her hand and quietly commenced stroking it.

Mariana lifted herself off the floor and grabbed a card on the way back to me. She had a big smile on her face. I suspect she enjoyed her play with Richard. She peered at the card. "Oh my," she said.

Turning it over, she showed me. It was a picture of a woman in a skirt sitting on her man's lap. Considering her current underwear situation and mine, the intent was clear.

It was Mariana's turn to whisper in my ear. "Should I?" she asked coyly.

To answer her, I kissed down her head and smooched her neck. She sighed. I helped her stand up to climb onto my lap, moving her skirt enough to let me beneath it and then draping it over both of us.

I began seriously kissing her again and she rocked her hips on me. My cock wasn't in the right position to enter her, but it did slide between her lips. She was so wet. Realizing how turned on the was amped me up even more.

I grabbed my erection underneath us and pointed it upward. She guided it in and sank all the way to my lap. I was inside of her, buried to the hilt. It was always a lovely feeling. Her eyes were closed, she was blocking out the world. Glancing over her shoulder, I could see Siena and Richard watching. Siena had her hand wrapped around Richard and was slowly jerking him off. I made eye contact and she gave me a huge smile and a thumbs up with the other hand.

Moving my hands under her skirt, I grabbed Mariana's bare ass and spread her cheeks as she rose up and came down again, this time wiggling her hips. I was so deep in her when she came down I could feel her lower lips "kiss" my balls.

She put her face tightly against my chest and muffled her moans. I found it cute that she was still shy around the other couple even now. But, I loved pushing the edge so I whispered "they're watching us" in her ear. She blushed, but I could hear her moan just a little more and she practically gushed fluid below. My upper thighs started to get damp.

When I made eye contact with Siena the next time, I gave her a little nod. She returned it. I don't believe anyone but us caught the interaction. She mirrored my wife in standing up and straddling Richard's lap. It startled him, as he was completely caught up in our show. Considering his expression, though, it was a happy surprise.

I whispered in Mariana's ear and she peeked over her shoulder. Smiling, she grinded down on my lap enthusiastically. Her eyes closed again and she thrust her chest out towards me. I reached up and unfastened her top shirt button. I could hear her breath catch, but she didn't stop. If anything, her pace quickened as I undid more of her buttons. When i reached the last one, she shrugged her shoulders and the shirt fell away, leaving her only in her bra.

Richard's eyes widened and Siena turned her head to watch us. She moved his hands to her dress and he lifted it, slowly at first, and then with a final flourish, completely off. Siena was completely naked, having forgone her bra. I licked my lips as I stared at the amount of skin. Even though her back was towards me, it was incredibly exciting.

After a couple minutes, I could tell Mariana's legs were cramping, so I lifted her off my lap, my penis slapping my thigh as it fell out. I could still see and hear Siena riding Richard in front of us.

Mariana pulled me aside to just outside the room. "How far do you want to go with this? What was your plan" she asked, knowing me and knowing that I had one.

"I was mostly playing this by ear. I don't have any set limits, do you?"

Mariana thought. "I don't mind having fun. This is ok. But, you're the only one I want inside of me and I don't want you inside anyone but me. Is that reasonable? I don't want to be the wet blanket."

I chuckled lightly. "Perfectly ok, my love. It has to be good for both of us, and this is a dream come true. I won't be greedy."

She looked relieved.

"... this time."

"Oh you," she said, but I knew she wasn't mad. In fact, she stepped back into the room, removing her bra and chucking it as she did. She looked stunning in just her skirt. She knew me so well to keep it on.

I grabbed her from behind, wrapping my arms around her and swaying back and forth. I turned her towards Richard and cupped her breasts, massaging her nipples with my fingers. She, in turn, thrust back against my erection with her ass. Her hands searched and found my shaft and she stroked me.

Siena stood up and turned towards us, revealing her naked body in all its glory. Her smaller breasts were so perky, with pierced nipples featuring little barbells. Her sex was shaved completely bare, a practice I loved and my wife also adopted. I let go of Mariana enough to open my arm and gesture her in. Siena didn't even hesitate: she stepped up and I drew her into a three way embrace. Mariana was equally welcoming and we all giggled.

Richard had the most dumbfounded expression. "Oh, come on," I said, and the girls parted enough to make room. He got up gingerly, his erection bobbing as he joined the group. Mariana made a point of pushing her bare breast against him and Siena guffawed when Richard blushed again.

I broke up the group hug, smacking Siena's ample and lovely ass as I did so. I also gave Richard a good whack on his ass on the way by, which earned a yelp of surprise from him and a couple of cheers from the girls.

I spun Mariana around a couple times, then bent her forward, her arms catching her on the couch. I flipped up her skirt, flashing her ass for all to see. She arched her back as I rubbed my cock through her lips. I teased her and she wiggled trying to trap my cock each time I withdrew. It was a familiar game and one in which there were no losers.

Richard watched with rapt attention. Even Siena had glassy eyes and rock hard nipples. I'm fairly sure they saw the exact moment I changed my angle and buried myself home in my wife. It made a wet slurping sound.

To his credit, Richard was the first to act for once. Frantically, he bent Siena down over their couch. I heard her groan "yessssss" as he simply shoved himself inside. Catching his eye, I gave a thumbs up. I then lightly pulled on Mariana's hair as I rode her from behind, exaggerating the gesture. He took the point and followed suit and Siena was now pounding back on his cock. A noticeable jiggle accompanied each thrust, and I couldn't help but watch the action.

I smacked my wife's ass and got it to jiggle too. Not as much, but it was a pleasant wave. I encouraged Richard to follow suit and he did, but with a tentativeness. So, I gave my wife a slightly loud slap to make a point. My wife arched her back and mmmed. Richard got the point and gave a much more respectful smack. Siena was similarly appreciative, making moaning sounds.

I moved Mariana to the other couch to be closer. They were right there in front of us and we were right in front of them. I could now see Richard's cock going in and out of Siena's pussy quite clearly and knew he could see me and Mariana. It was all I hoped for and more. The double thrill of voyeurism and exhibitionism was amazing.

We had our end of the couch and they theirs, so I proceeded to go through a clinic on sexual positions. Each time I simply moved Mariana where I wanted. It became a game of follow the leader, as Richard copied my actions for the most part. My favorite was when both women were laying on their backs on the couch, their legs around our shoulders. I mean, I could see the wet pink so vividly of both women. I reached out and touched Siena's clit, reveling in the soft slickness. Richard even followed suit and touched Mariana. It definitely was a highlight of the night.

I started to feel the familiar build up inside me, so I put Mariana in a classic doggy style position over the arm of the couch, her skirt flipped up but still on. I grabbed her hips and started really pounding away, knowing that I couldn't do that forever, but racing towards the finish line. I could see Richard do the same. I decided to watch them, knowing that would likely get me over the edge.

I saw Siena reach between her legs and proceed to masturbate her clit while Richard fucked her. Her moans were so sexy. Mariana also started to touch herself, which is when I realized that she was watching too. I winked at Siena and she deliberately brought her hand to her mouth and sucked on her middle finger, tasting herself. That was fucking hot.

The whole scene was just too much. I grabbed my wife's hips hard and plowed in for all I was worth. Mariana's moans filled the room and I realized she was so close. I was at the finish line, there was nothing that could stop me. I watched Siena and Richard get close and unloaded into my wife's pussy, filling her with my cum. It pushed her over the edge and she came with me.

I guess it had an effect on the other couple, because they were not far behind us. I reached over and felt Siena's boob and to my surprise Mariana gently grabbed the other. We were there when she went crashing over the cliff of an impressively explosive O. I think Richard came for like two minutes. It was quite the finale.

Afterwards, there was a bit of awkwardness, mostly from Richard. But Siena's no nonsense no care attitude, my lack of any embarrassment, and Mariana's go with the flow quickly dissipated it. We actually hung out naked for a few minutes and chatted. Then, by some unspoken agreement, we got dressed, said our goodbyes, complete with huge hugs all around.

I pulled Siena aside for a brief low voiced conversation.

"Well, if that doesn't increase his repertoire, nothing will," I said.

Siena nodded, "Indeed. Thank you so much. We had a lot of fun."

"As did we, as did we," I said. And then Siena and Richard left hand in hand.

I said to Mariana in a flat dead pan way, "well, that was fun and unexpected."

She said, "I think only one of those," I could tell she didn't mind. She had fun too.

I bought her upstairs and snuggled her. I knew she needed to feel me being close to her. And I wanted to assure her how much I loved my wife. It was the perfect end to a perfect evening.

12