Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "That won't be difficult, a pair of jeans, some shorts, my swimming trunks and a few shirts. I'm not going to impress, I'm going to relax. How about you?"

"Yup, me too. Let me put these in a vase then I'll take our bags to the truck while you grab your other clothes."

The trip to the cabin was fun. Other than our morning walks we seldom spent much alone time with each other. A few hours of windshield time was what we needed to reconnect so to speak. We did a small grocery shopping at the little IGA in town and then went for fish fry. It was just after six when we arrived at the cabin. The sun was beginning to drift lower as we approached, sun was glistening off the water, it was picturesque. Almost like a postcard from years past.

Inside wasn't a s dusty as I thought it might be, within an hour we had it cleaned and ready to live in for a few days. As dusk settled in I took her by the hand pulling her outside.

"Come help me gather some wood before it's dark. No better way to end the day than with a few smores."

Though there was bathroom and small kitchen the cabin only had one queen size bed, which caused Sienna to wonder about sleeping arrangements.

"Here's what we'll do kiddo. You sleep under the covers and I'll sleep on top. Would that be okay?" She nodded and smiled. "I'll apologize ahead of time, I snore sometimes."

She laughed, "You snore all the time. I hear you every night, I'm used to it though. It'll be okay. I'm tired, do you mind if I turn in?"

When she exited the bathroom she was wearing a long-oversized tee shirt. Though she tried walking gently her breasts still moved side to side and jiggled. I made it a point of not staring as she scooted under the covers while I made my way to the bathroom. Since I was going to be sleeping on top of the covers I chose to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt, which by morning had been the right decision. I was up, into some jeans and had breakfast on the stove when Sienna began to stir. Sitting up she smiled.

"Bacon. It smells lovely. Thank you. Give me a minute and I'll get dressed. Rustling through her bag I watched her pull out a pair of panties and a bra. I was ready to plate as she left the bathroom. I'd made waffles along with the bacon, there was real maple syrup from one of the local guys on the table, something she'd never had before. As we were cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes she frowned.

"My diet is going to hell in a hurry."

I gave her a side hug, "That's what the weekend is all about. We'll go back to living healthier on Monday. But today and tomorrow, anything goes."

We fished a few hours in the morning catching enough for supper and lunch as well if we wanted. She learned how to scale and filet pan fish and a walleye that morning. She was so proud of herself even though we smelled like fish. After choosing to do grilled cheese and watermelon for lunch we sat in the yard soaking up the warmth of the sun. I suddenly felt a touch on my arm.

"Can we go swimming now? I really want to swim, it's been years."

I nodded. She jumped to her feet and headed to the cabin. When she came out she was dressed in loose shorts and a large tee shirt. I quickly donned my suit and met her at the lake where she was playing in about thigh deep water.

"You were right. This water is cooler, it felt cold at first but now my body is accustomed to it. Will you swim out with me a little way? I'll feel safer if you're with me."

Walking waist deep into the water I felt my scrotum shrink as my testicles found refuge closer to my body. That was always the worst part for me when I swam in the lake. She lowered her body to shoulder height and then stood, the cloth was tight to her chest, her breasts were as big as I had thought. They looked firm for their size, the nipples were hardened from the cold water, the areola were scrunched up and looked like little bubbles under her skin.

She quickly fluffed the shirt and filled it with air, but not before I'd had a good look, and even with it fluffed out her nipples were pressed against the fabric. She turned and dove into the water, the wet shorts hugged her ass. I was losing the battle within to not see her as a sexy woman, someone to be desired, someone I was attracted to. Damn, why did my dick have to betray me at that moment? Thankfully I was waist deep and it was out of sight.

We swam side by side out about 100 feet and then back to shallow water, stopping to stand when it was waist deep. She looked embarrassed as she stood, once again the shirt hugging tight, showing every detail.

"I'm sorry Butch. The cold makes my breasts hard to control."

I decided to see where her mind might be, "Don't apologize Sienna. You're a young attractive woman, any guy would watch a girl like you come out of the water." I tried to soften the moment with laughter. "Not to sound offensive, but your nipples look like a pair of bullets."

Looking down she covered them with her hands and then dropped her hands to her side. That was as risqué as we got during our swim time. After changing into dry clothes we spent an hour or two paddling around the lake in the canoe. I grilled the filets for supper along with fresh corn on the cob, stuff that was actually ripe. She'd never had corn grilled before, I had soaked the corn in water before putting it on the grill. By the time the fish were done, the corn was done.

Following supper we went into town for a cone at the Tastee Freez. They had 'thee' best soft serve cones ever, according to my late wife, Sienna seemed to agree. As the sun sank below the horizon we sat staring at the fire for some time, just after 9 she announced the day had caught up with her and she was going to turn in. By the time I'd gotten the fire doused and myself cleaned up for bed she was sound asleep. It had been a hot day and the temp was still quite warm even though the sun had set.

Sienna had tossed the blanket back leaving her entire upper body exposed, the tee shirt she wore was stuck beneath her body causing the cloth to pull tight against her chest. The only light in the room was the small reading wall lamp above the bed, the shadow outlined her breasts perfectly. If she was going to have the blanket down to her waist throughout the night it was going to take diligence on my part not to touch them. As is so typical with hot humid weather thunderstorms developed through the night, loud cracks of lightning followed by long deep rumbles of thunder and then the inevitable, rain beating against the roof.

I woke with the first crack of lightning and quickly got out of bed to close windows and make sure the door was closed. As I was crawling back into bed Sienna's hand on my arm startled me. She had turned on her side toward me as opposed to the way she'd slept the night before. Through the darkness I heard her small, frightened voice.

"Can I lay next to you Butch? Storms like this scare me. Could you put your arm around my shoulders like you do when you hug me? Please?"

I pulled her in tight with her body turned to me, her large pillowy soft breasts pressed against my chest. She was asleep again within minutes, she may have been getting a solid night sleep, I was doing all I could to keep my cock from being stiff. Light was filtering through the windows as I woke, Sienna had turned away from me during the night, my right arm was now under her head and my left hand was resting on her breast. Out of instinct I lifted it slightly and then quickly moved it realizing what I had done.

As I was withdrawing my hand she put hers over the top of mine. I was unsure what to do lying there in panic mode. I felt her softly squeeze her breast with my hand beneath hers, then just as quickly move my hand away. As she turned to face me she smiled.

"Good morning Butch. Thanks for holding me through the night. I was wondering, can we swim once more before we have to go home? And maybe fish a little more, that was so much fun."

As the sun rose and the day warmed we spent time in the canoe fishing the banks looking for pan fish. To our pleasure we caught our limit, enough for lunch and some to take home. The one she enjoyed the most was an 11-inch bluegill that put up quite a fight, she was all smiles and squeals of delight when I was able to finally net it. She wanted to do everything including removing the hook and sliding it onto the stringer. We caught a few more and paddled toward the cabin. I didn't have to show her what to do, she remembered from the day before and had as many fish scaled and fileted as me.

After a short rest following lunch she disappeared into the bathroom, when she exited she was in the tee and shorts she'd worn the day before, only this time she was less concerned about her breasts moving. By the time I'd reached the dock she was swimming out into the lake, I dove in and quickly caught up. We splashed and had fun playing as we tread water out away from shore. When we reached shallower water she stood as she had the day before but made no effort to billow out the shirt so the cloth didn't hug her torso.

My eyes immediately went to those bullets on her chest. When I looked up she was smiling, then quickly fluffed air beneath the shirt and started walking to the cabin. The shorts were tight to her ass cheeks, I was sure she put an extra bit of wiggle into that slow deliberate stride. By four it was time to head home, stopping for one last small Tastee Freez before we left town. The ride home took longer than the trip to the cabin, all the weekend traffic was making its way toward the city. It was eight before we pulled into the garage and nine before we had everything unloaded. It felt good to slip between the covers.

Things began to change slightly as the week progressed. Nothing overt, little things like her being more chipper in the morning, her clothing was more casual, I noticed that she was without a bra most evenings while we watched TV or sat on the porch talking. Suppers were different as well, she was more animated and seemed to dote over me. Did I like the food, did I have enough, was there anything she could get for me? In reality, she was acting more like a housewife than a guest. Friday was the biggest surprise of all. She asked if she could have my credit card. I smiled and went to get my wallet, as I approached she stood with her hand outstretched. I couldn't hold back.

"So, you've made it to a size 20? Congratulations."

"I'm below a 20, I think. I tried on those same jeans I tried on before and they're a little bit loose in places. I've decided that I'm going to order size 18 and work toward that goal. It will take a week or more for my new undies to arrive, by then I hope to have lost more inches. We're back on track with walking and eating right after cheating last weekend. I felt guilty when we had that second cone. I think I can do this Butch, I mean reach a place where I'm comfortable and then stay there."

I reached out to hug her, a regular frontal hug, she didn't hesitate as she pressed her upper body to mine. I knew that she hadn't been wearing a bra all evening, but when those soft warm firm tits pressed against my chest I had all I could do not too cup them and play a little. As she walked away she turned.

"What's my limit Butch? I'm going to be conservative because I plan to lose more and don't want to waste the money."

I chuckled, "Spend what you want sweetheart, within reason. I trust you. I agree, get what you need for now and then buy more after you've lost more weight."

With fall classes due to begin in a month I made sure she got all her registration taken care of. She was able to withdraw money from the education fund paying the full years tuition. When her new apparel arrived she became an entirely different woman, she exuded confidence, her pleasant personality began to surface. Even the way she dressed changed, she now paid more attention to what made her look good instead of what covered up the parts she thought no one could see.

Imagine my shock when during a nasty thunderstorm one night I felt the bed move. As I turned she pulled the blanket back and slid next to me, with her back against my chest. Not a word was said as she shaped her body to mine like two spoons in a drawer, her warm butt pushed against my naked dick. I quickly excused myself to pee and put on a pair of underwear. I was thinking of everything I found deplorable in an effort to not get a hardon. Thankfully I succeeded and fell asleep.

As I woke my right arm was under hers, my hand cupping her right breast. As I went to withdraw it her arm clamped on mine. I thought, "what the hell, we've come this far, may as well jump in feet first". I gently squeezed her breast, molding it into a cone and then softly tweaking the nipple, which was already hard. I heard her breath catch when I did that. Moving her arm she slowly rotated to face me, and then a sudden move I hadn't expected. She pushed upward and kissed me, not a rushed kiss, but a soft sensual kiss. Her lips were full and inviting, I licked her bottom lip and her mouth accepted my tongue, another loud whimper as she tried pressing in closer to my body. Breaking our kiss she pulled back slightly.

"Please touch me Butch. You make me feel sexy and wanted, not fat and disgusting. Touch me anywhere you like, I want you to."

Sitting up I pulled her with me, pulled the bottom of her shirt up and over her head. And there I was, gawking at her large, lovely, pillow type breasts just waiting to be caressed and played with. I lay back down and pulled her over the top of me, it was as though her instincts had kicked in when she leaned enough to put a nipple in my mouth. I couldn't get over the size and softness of her breasts as I played with the one I wasn't sucking. Soft whimpering sounds were coming from her lips, her eyes were closed, mouth open as she breathed deep.

She groaned as I moved to the other nipple. It was time to see if she meant what she said by moving my hand between her legs and cupping her pussy. She made a soft eep noise when my hand made contact with her damp panties, but she didn't move away. In fact she pressed into my hand undulating her hips. Yup, this girl was wanting to be a woman, but not quite yet, not this morning, the moment wasn't right. I traced a finger along the slit engulfed by swollen puffy labia stopping at the top where I slowly rotated it in small circles around her clit.

Pressing more firmly I felt the clit hood open, I immediately began to rub the clit through her panties, her new panties, silk panties. As I sucked the left tit her body hunched slightly and then pressed hard against my fingers as she let out a long low moan, followed by a loud Ahhhh. With a nipple in my mouth she'd had her first climax at the hands of a man, a man she could trust, a man who wouldn't degrade and make fun of her body. I moved her sideways where she flopped onto the mattress beside me.

"Oh my gosh Butch, what was that? I've never felt that before, it was wonderful, just wonderful."

I was taken aback, "That was a climax, an orgasm. Haven't you ever masturbated, you know, played with yourself?"

"No, gram says only dirty girls do that. And I don't want to be a dirty girl."

It was time for the ultimate question, "What do you want to be Sienna?"

Reaching to cup my face and kiss me she whispered, "I want to be anything you want me to be. Anything. I've never felt this loved before. I want you to teach me everything. Will you do that Butch, teach me?"

"Are you sure you want to do this kiddo? There's no turning back the clock once we begin."

Pushing her body into mine she spoke barely above a whisper, "Yes, I want you to make me a woman. I'll be your sex slave, you can do whatever you want."

My body tensed, "No kiddo, we're not doing that. I don't want or need a slave of any kind."

In almost a purr she asked, "Can I be your chocolate bunny then? I've read about being eaten out. Will you eat me, your chocolate bunny?"

I sat up looking down at those magnificent breasts, so young, despite their size they were firm, lying to the side just from their size. I cupped both, leaned forward and kissed her sweet mouth.

"I'd be honored if you were my chocolate bunny, and yes, I'll teach you about being eaten. Just as I'll teach you about doing the same for me."

She sat meeting my gaze, "Is that a blow job? I've read about that to. Can we do that now?"

"Did you read all this stuff on the internet?" She nodded. "Hmm, I'm beginning to wonder if getting you a laptop was such a good idea."

Pushing me to my back she lay across my chest with her face opposite mine, "Oh, I've learned a lot. Can we start now? Please?"

"Nope, we missed our walk messing around in bed, I have work and you need to go see gram. You haven't visited her since she got back from her sister's last week."

Her body shivered with excitement as she spoke, "She's gonna be so surprised that I'm down to almost a size 18. I'm almost there Butch, and when I am I want to show you all my new sexy stuff. I'm gonna wear that stuff for you every day. I want to make you happy, in every way. When will we have sex then?"

I was standing, when I extended a hand to help her up, she stood looking up at me.

"It's Thursday, we'll make love Friday night. That way you'll have Saturday to help you feel better. It's gonna hurt the first-time babe. Are you absolutely sure?"

Pushing her half naked body against me as her arms wrapped around my chest she sighed, "I want this, I want to be your woman. I'll wait one more night then, but I plan to sleep in your bed after we make love. Will that be alright?"

I playfully slapped her ass, "Wouldn't want it any other way little one. The feel of your young body next to me every night will be heavenly. Just so you know, panties aren't allowed in bed unless it's your time of the month. I want access to your kitty all the time."

She giggled, "Will you be naked to? I might want to take ahold of your penis during the night."

I stopped her, "Okay, if we're gonna be intimate I do not have a penis. Call it a dick, or cock, or whatever you want, but not a penis. And since we're on the subject, (I cupped her sex) this is a pussy, my pussy. Got it?"

She chuckled, "I don't have it yet, but Friday night I'll have your cock in my pussy. Or should I say "your" pussy, cuz she'll be all yours after we make love."

Sleep was slow to come as I wondered whether I could meet the needs of this young lady. I was but a few years shy of being three times older than her. Thursday night we teased and played while sitting on the porch in the dark. It was the first time she had dared to touch me. Rubbing her hand up and down my shaft she asked if she could see it. I stood and lowered my shorts, her hands were on the waistband of my underwear in a flash, as she tugged them down my dick sprung loose almost slapping her in the face. She said nothing as she softly stroked, feeling the warmth and softness along with the hardness of the muscle beneath the skin.

"Oh my, it's big isn't it? Why is the top so big, it's almost like the helmet of a soldier?"

I needed to make sure she wasn't under a delusion, "I'm basically average Sienna. Deb measured me once, she said I was almost seven inches, which from what I understand is within the range of average. The top is what opens the walls of your vagina so the rest will fit."

"Will all of it fit inside me? I don't think I'm that big inside."

"It'll fit sweetheart, I'll go slow and make sure you're okay. It may take a minute or two, but we'll get it all the way inside. It will hurt at first, but by the time we're done it should start feeling good."

She wondered about giving me a blow job. I told her not yet. She leaned forward and kissed the tip, then licked the precum. She had obviously watched a porn movie or two on her laptop. I walked her to the bedroom door where she slept. She took my hand and held it between her legs.