Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,944 Followers

"This is the last night in my bed, after tomorrow night I'll be in your bed. Feel me a little before you kiss me goodnight."

Rubbing her clit through the cloth of her panties she moved my hand, lifted the shirt, put my hand inside her panties and whispered.

"I want to feel your finger, not my panties."

My fingers traced their way through her tight curly bush, as wet as she was all I had to do was dip a finger into the vulva and stroke her clit. In no time I felt her legs begin to buckle and then a loud scream permeated the darkness of the hallway. Her hands were on my shoulders holding herself up as she gushed, it had soaked my fingers and made her panties even wetter. I knelt and pulled her panties down, then licked a swipe or two across the labia. I stood and lifted her face to mine.

"Kiss me, I want you to know how wonderful your pussy tastes. Then you'll never wonder what you smell and taste like."

After a steamy tongue entwined kiss I patted her butt, pulled her panties up and turned her toward the door. She moved across the room on wobbly legs before flopping onto the bed face first. Walking down the hall to my bedroom I smiled to myself, there was no longer a question of whether she'd been watching porn videos. Maybe getting her the laptop was turning out to be a bonus.

At my age morning wood is not a common occurrence, yet the next morning I not only woke with morning wood, it had a soft dark-skinned hand wrapped around it. Sienna had lowered the blanket and was lying to my side, her hand slowly stroking me, pre-cum was oozing from the tip. Seeing I was awake she stretched up for a kiss.

"Good morning Butch. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about what you'd done to me and wanted to do the same for you. So, I looked up hand jobs. Lay back and let me do this, tell me if I'm not doing it right."

In the nightstand was some baby oil Deb used to jerk me off, I had Sienna use a bit on me and then her hand. I coaxed her through the right amount of pressure and speed of the strokes, when I was ready to cum I let her know. She kept stroking until I stiffened and began spewing streams of semen through the air. I'm not sure if it was the combination of me not ejaculating lately, or the fact that a 19-year virgin was stroking my cock, but the first two streams flew past my shoulder, the rest landed on my chest and then dribbled down her hand.

Licking the cum from her hand (this girl had definitely watched porn) she giggled, "Wow, I knew you would ejaculate but not that much. Holy cow, you really had a lot."

Then another giggled as she snuggled into my side. "I'm so excited, tonight I'll be your cream filled chocolate bunny. I wish we didn't have to wait."

Her fingers were playing with chest hair as my dick softened and lay across my abdomen.

"Well you do little one. This will be a special night. I have a friend who manages the Hwy 15 Steakhouse. I'm taking you there for a special meal. Then we'll take a walk along the pond at the park, after that we'll be settled enough to come home where I plan to make love to my sweet angel."

She sighed deeply, "I have a surprise for you to. You'll have to wait and see though. I wish I had a dress to wear. All of mine are baggy and old."

I lifted her face to look at me, "You have your driver's license don't you?" She nodded. "Then take Deb's car and go shopping. It's still insured and I'll make sure it starts before I leave. Go to a shop called Millie's on the east side, she has plus size dresses, aaaaand, lingerie. You might find something you like. I'll leave my card on the table and call Millie later to let her know you're going to be using it. Deb shopped there all the time. Now get your sweet ass outa bed so I can go to work."

The hand job did things to me I had forgotten to some extent, and it obviously showed. The guys on my crew kept asking why I was all smiles, why I seemed to have an extra bounce in my step, why my mind wasn't fully on the job. At lunch one of the older guys laughed.

"You got laid didn't you? You sly son of a bitch, who's the lucky lady?"

I shot back, "No, I didn't get laid, I'm about to tonight, and a gentleman never tells."

I left work an hour early, walking past Deb's car I put my hand on the hood. It was still warm, that meant Sienna hadn't been home all that long. I could hear the on-demand water heater running so I figured she was in the shower. I showered and changed into a suit I hadn't worn since before Deb's death. Sitting in the living room I could hear the click clack of high heels making their way down the hall. When Sienna turned the corner my mouth dropped, she looked radiant.

Pretty dress light blue in color, just enough cleavage to gain my attention, the bodice wasn't tight but still showed her figure, the skirt flared out ending just above the knee. My gaze lowered to the shimmering stockings that encased her legs, and then the source of the click clacking, a pair of two-inch heels matching the color of the dress. Her hair was right, her makeup was done to perfection, and the jewelry she wore topped off the look.

Pirouetting she let the skirt flare out away from her body, enough for me to see the straps holding up the stockings. Damn, my dick was betraying me, somehow, I didn't mind as she walked to me. With her hands on either side of me while she leaned against the back of my chair she made damned sure I was looking at her gorgeous tits, at least what I could see of them. I wasn't sure what the lower half of the bra looked like, but the upper half was see through lace. Reaching up I put a hand beneath each and gently squeezed, which made her giggle again, and stand. I loved how that girl giggled.

"Not yet Butch, you're taking me to dinner first. Don't forget, I have a surprise for you."

I must have looked dumbfounded, "You mean your sexy outfit isn't my surprise?"

"Nope, there's more. Do I have to give another hand job to make your dick soft?"

"I'll be okay once I'm standing. Let's go, I'm starved."

The meal was over, we sat talking a few minutes when she announced she was going to use the lady's room. I took her hand holding her in the seat next to me.

"When you come back I want you to put your panties in my hand. Leave the bra on, I don't want these other guys staring at MY tits."

Upon returning she discretely placed a small bundle of warm, damp, silk panties in my hand. I reached beneath the table putting my hand on the inside of her thigh. She closed her legs to stop my hand from moving upward.

I spoke softly, "Open your legs Sienna, I want to feel that bare pussy. You told me you'd do anything I wanted, it's time to show me you mean it. Let me feel your pussy."

She whimpered, "But I'm wet, you make me so wet."

I chuckled, "Good girl, now open your legs."

I slipped a finger into her warm slippery pussy, pulled it out, held it under my nose and then sucked it clean. When I put the finger in her mouth, she sucked it all the way to the third knuckle. I smiled.

"I'll teach you how to suck my dick like you suck my finger. Let's skip the walk and go home. My dick is dying to be in your sweet little pussy."

On the drive home she lifted the skirt, took my hand and placed on her mons. There was enough light to make out the garter belt and stockings clipped to them. Her pussy was wet, sloppy wet, other than her hymen, there would be little to stop penetration. Oh she'd be tight, very tight, but isn't that what virgin pussies are supposed to be? Tight. At the house she wanted to go change right away, I wanted her to sit on the couch.

Kneeling before her I raised the skirt above her waist, opened her legs and dove in face first. I didn't waste time with a lot of teasing, that would be for another time. I went right to work licking the labia and then the clit. Her hips were rocking, soft moans being emitted from her lips, hands in my hair, her tummy was clenching and unclenching, then the finale. With a loud wail her body stiffened, went limp and stiffened again, her hips were off the couch pushing her pussy into my face. As she regained her breath I moved back sitting on my haunches.

Her eyes slowly opened, "Fuck me now Butch. Fuck me now, right here."

I reached for her hands to lift her, "No precious, not here. I want you to go change into what you want to show me, I'll be in the bedroom waiting. No hurry, I want you to be comfortable."

As she walked away she turned and threw me a kiss. I was seated on the bed with my back against the headrest when she walked in. My cock was instantly hard, standing strong, pointing upward with a slight curve. My heart was racing as I scooted to the edge of the mattress. There stood my eager lover three feet away wearing a sheer pink baby doll tied with a bow between her breasts. Those breasts, my breasts, and a pair of sheer pink hip hugger panties. Stepping directly in front of me she looked down.

"Open my top and play with my breasts, your tits as you like to call them. Nobody else will get these tits and pussy but you Butch. Please, suck them and then make love to me."

As soon as I had opened the bow and let the top fall to the floor both of her hands went behind my head pulling my mouth to a hard nipple waiting to be sucked. We played that way a few minutes when she pushed my head back.

"Take my panties off and make love to me. I don't want to wait any longer, I need you now Butch. Make me your woman."

With her naked I directed her to the middle of the bed, there would be no need for licking or warming her up, her pussy was almost dripping with natural lubrication. Hovering above her on raised arms I told her to reach between us, take hold of my cock and put it at the opening of her vagina, which she did. I could feel her body moving around, trying to get me inside.

"Sienna, sweetheart, I'm going to push forward into you and when I do it will break your hymen. It will hurt and I'll stop, you let me know when you're ready to continue."

I pushed as she nodded, her body stiffened, she let out a soft cry and lay still. No tears, no cries of pain. After thirty seconds or more I felt her body begin to relax, with her hands on my butt she began pulling me inside. I took the hint and proceeded to take over, she was so damned tight it almost hurt, the head was spreading her, the walls would quickly close around the shaft as though they were a velvety vice. It took several minutes and a lot of short stroking before my balls touched her ass.

When they did she opened her eyes and looked between us. She smiled and pushed her pussy into me. I continued like that for a minute or more when she pulled me down to kiss. Lying on top of her belly and huge tits was like lying on a cloud. With a tender laugh she quipped.

"Your white cock is in my brown pussy, I loved watching you go in and out. It's starting to feel good. Do you think I'll climax?"

Being older and knowing how to hold off a premature ejaculation I made sure my chocolate bunny enjoyed three orgasms before, as she had put it, I filled my chocolate bunny with cream. She was taking all of me when I felt the title wave begin to invade my senses, with a final push I slammed against her vulva and began to shoot stream after stream inside her delicate pussy. That was her third climax, she was yelling my name and kept saying, "fuck me baby, fuck me."

Lying on the bed with my arms around her as we searched for breath she whispered, "I love your white cock. The websites all talk about black cocks, but I have yours, I don't need anything else."

Thus began the next two years of our lives, she in my bed every night wearing me out. After our initial session of love making birth control was first on the list. After that she wanted to try every position she would read about, deciding her favorite was doggy. It took a few tries before she could suck my cock without gagging. I was in no hurry, she was moving at her own pace, when she was ready to have me cum in her mouth I would know.

As she lost more weight she began to dress more seductively, not on the outside, beneath whatever her outer attire was she was sure to be dressed as slutty as she could. By the end of her classes she had gotten down to a size 16 and felt comfortable at that weight. Even with all the weight loss she still had a pair of bodacious 38DDD breasts. We had talked at length about how she would meet mister right at some point, along with the fact that I couldn't fuck like a bunny rabbit all my life.

I would visit my kids and grands a few times a year, there were always questions as to how Sienna was doing. I would smile and tell them she was a great friend and help in my life. She continued to live with me for another year after she'd begun working at one of the local dentists. Still referring to herself as my cream filled chocolate bunny. We had tried every position we thought of or heard about, some we liked, others we didn't. We tried anal at one point which ended disastrously, we tried it again a few months later better prepared and enjoyed the experience, which was enough, we never did anal again. Lying in my arms one night after a down and dirty fuck session, she loved those as much as slow and tender, she spoke softly.

"I've met someone. A new dentist, he's been there a few months now. He's handsome, on the thin side, but seems to like me as I am. He's obviously of mixed race, but his skin coloring is more like mine. Butch, if he asks me out and things get serious, I won't be your little fuck bunny any longer. I hope you won't be angry with me."

"No Sienna, I couldn't be angry with you, and if he's mister right, then you absolutely must make him the only one you make love with. Who knows, maybe you'll teach him a thing or two."

Within six months Sienna had moved out of my bed and into his apartment. Gram attended her wedding, the highlight of her twilight years she called it. Both my daughters attended, they felt as though she was a part of the family. It took nearly a year before I met another woman, Ellen, an older darker skin colored version of Sienna. At a twelve she was a couple of sizes below Sienna, neither were her breasts as big, but she was just as wild about sex as Sienna had ever been. She knew that Sienna and I had been a couple but didn't mind at all.

Like me, her kids left the rural setting we thrived in for the great unknown. Between her three and my four we had family living all over the world. We've been together three years now, being a mixed couple we still get the occasional odd look, although not as often as it might have been in years past. With both of us widowed we decided to not marry again, we would simply live together in a monogamous relationship.

Sienna and Phil? They're about to have their first child. Gram is excited to have her first great grandchild. Sienna tells me Phil is as much a tit hound as I ever was and adores her breasts. It had been a long journey for Sienna, but one she was determined to see through. My main girl and I will soon be grandparents again. Between Ellen's kids and mine we now have 17 grandchildren, considering we see Sienna as family, hers will be our 18th. We're quite excited to say the least.

If you're wondering whether Sienna ever got a kitten. The short answer is no, she never had time for one when she lived with me. After she married that changed, she and Phil have three of those sneaky hairy creatures lurking about their home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you read the story I published before this one you'll know I recently broke my wrist. I had written this story about six weeks ago, though I can't type efficiently with the cast still on it's amazing how much I can type one handed using my left thumb for the shift key. I was able to read and edit, making minor corrections where needed, hopefully I caught the most flagrant mistakes. The cast comes off next week, it will probably be a few weeks before I publish the next story. It's good to be back.

R410a
R410a
2,944 Followers