Sienna and The Scientist

Story Info
Sienna is experimented on by an alien anthropologist.
5.5k words
4.63
6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna woke with a headache and the smell of ammonia.

Her eyes fluttered open, just barely cracking her lids before they widened at what she found herself looking at.

A white padded room. It wasn't just the cold tile that gave Sienna the chills. She was staring at a prison cell. Every corner had a camera pointing at her, there was a twin bed and a metal sink that had a toilet bowl protruding out of the side.

If the room wasn't enough there was also the fact that she was stark naked, stark naked and shaved. What was once her pussy covered in soft tufts was now completely bare. She rubbed her thighs together and could feel the way her cunt lips rubbed together from the movement now that there was no friction or barrier.

Sienna shook her head, she had bigger problems than her naked pussy.

"H-hello?" she rasped out, "someone?"

She stood and did a full 360, all around her were squares of padded white. No door, not even a gap to suggest one.

She stared at the cameras. Not only was she naked but she was being recorded naked, she banged on one of the padded blocks, and when that did nothing she shouldered against it.

She paced around the room before shouting, "Hello?" she waved her hands, "I know you're watching me!"

She waited for a response.

Nothing.

Sienna began to feel restless, she shouldered the wall once again and hissed when she sunk into the wall. She banged her fists against the material, which was just as useless as all her other attacks.

She walked around the whole square box of the room, looking at everything, which was to say--not much.

How did she get here?

Sienna sat on the bed.

She tried to retrace her steps but the thing was, Sienna had no recollection of the events that led to this room. She could remember her name, her birthday, and the leftover Chinese takeout she ate for breakfast that morning but not anything that happened within the past few hours.

Sienna wasn't going to last long. She was already going insane--she could feel it, that familiar craze you feel in the heat of the moment when you think a man is following you but instead just passes you by.

She started calling out for help again and there was nothing but the echo of her own words. With panic and a twisted gut, tears sprang to her eyes. She pulled at her hair.

She was already breaking, Sienna was not the final girl.

It was so typical really, to be kidnapped. If it was going to happen to someone, of course, it happened to her. She was the weakest link, she could admit that. She didn't do cardio and she didn't lift weights. Her thighs jiggled and her belly was soft.

So sick of her own breathing, Sienna decided to test a theory.

A stupid theory, her brain chimed in.

She looked at the camera, "please let me out," she begged.

She stared off for a moment, one second--two, then three.

Nothing.

She crawled back to the floor, crouched down, planting her palms on the tile. Then. Unceremoniously, craned her head back and slammed it onto the surface.

Sienna groaned, and then she did it again. The pain was agonizing and she could no longer see straight. She was pretty sure her forehead was bleeding. But the sound of the hiss of depressurizing made it all worth it.

Whatever she was here for, it wasn't to be tortured and murdered which made self-mutilation a no-go. She was merchandise.

Sienna tilted her head and nearly blacked out but she saw there was now a long door-shaped hole in the wall.

She almost grinned at her plan to get her kidnapper's attention succeeding until something inhuman stepped through the door. Her eyes bulged. She must have been hallucinating. Green, pale green skin, tall and lean. Four arms. She had just bashed her head into the floor, there was no way what she was seeing was real.

No, it was walking closer, and...and it was talking.

"What do you think you're doing?" hissed the creature.

Sienna gaped like a fish. He spoke a different language, all clicks and hisses, and yet somehow she could understand him!

What the hell was going on?

Sienna scrambled away but she was weak on her feet and stumbled, she was going to pass out. She wiped her nose and realized it was bleeding.

"Let..lemme go." she slurred.

The four armed being moved closer to her. It was prowling forward, baring its sharp shark teeth at her. Holy shit.

Sienna's eyes rolled back and her face fell forward.

-

The second time Sienna woke, she was strapped to a table and staring at her reflection. There were panels of mirrors on the ceiling. She craned her neck and her eyes widened. She hadn't been hallucinating, there was a tall green...something, staring at her.

"You're awake."

"I--"

"That wasn't a question." the creature spoke, once again not in her native language but somehow her brain translated the words for her.

"W-who are you? Where am I? What am I doing here?" she questioned rapidly.

The green being stared at her, she almost thought he wasn't going to answer but--

"You're in a laboratory," he said unhelpfully, "I am the scientist assigned to you, and you are here as my test subject."

"A... laboratory?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"You are on the planet Zorkis."

Sienna's eyes bulged further and her heart rate spiked. She knew that not only from the pain in her chest but because of the incessant beeping of a machine she was connected to. She practically choked on her spit.

"I"m on another planet?" she asked genuinely. Because. Frankly. It was very hard to believe, but then again she was staring at a green 4-armed monster. So what did Sienna really know?

She wasn't getting home, that's for sure.

"This is correct." The alien scientist responded.

Sienna started to struggle against the leather straps horizontally draped over her body. The alien calmly watched her seemingly not caring that she was attempting to escape.

"You will not get out of those." the alien spoke, "not even I would be able to escape those straps and I'm far stronger than you are, pet."

She gasped.

Pet? Is that what he had just called her?

"I'm not your pet!" she hissed, "Let me out of here! Why are you doing this? Huh? Why me?" her voice was getting shrill and she was exhausting herself.

The alien gave a very human shrug, "Why not you?" she swallowed. "Besides..." he trailed, one of his long fingers trailing up her calf, "You're the first human to ever try to self-mutilate so soon," he says like that's a good thing.

It made her interesting.

He was fascinated with her.

"What are you testing me for?" she croaked.

"I've been assigned to learn about your reproductive and mating habits," he said lowly. Reproductive habits? Oh no. No. No. No.

She shook her head, "You can't do that. You can't." she said, the panic once again building up within her.

"I can and I will." he paused, pulling his finger away from the leg he had been stroking. "You see my species has gone through a plague very recently. Nearly half of our population was decimated and we need to rebuild our numbers if there's any hope for the new generation," he explained. "So we have been searching all over the galaxy to find a successful host body. Humans fit the bill."

Sienna stiffened.

No.

No, no, no.

She was going to have a panic attack or throw up or both. Sienna had been brought here to be some sort of baby maker? No way, she couldn't--she wouldn't.

"Now," he spoke, "I am Dr. Xorad and you will address me as such. I will be responsible for you during your stay."

Her ears perked at his words, "My stay? You're going to let me go home at the end of all this?" she could deal with that. Pop-out some half-alien, half-human baby, Whatever it took to make sure she was good to go back home. Fine. Sure. Awesome.

"No." He said, crushing her hope. "You will likely never return home to your home planet but if everything goes well you will be assimilated into my species' society."

Sienna gasps, "No!" she shouts. "Please don't do this, please let me go." she was trembling now, her hands fisted and she began to wriggle around again. "Let me out!" she demanded. "Let me out right now!"

The alien--Dr. Xorad did not respond to Sienna's tantrum, instead, he merely waited until she once again exhausted herself. Sienna breathed heavily.

She was restless but all of her fight had been yelled out of her.

"What are you going to do?" she asks direly.

"I'm going to give you an ultrasound," it says, "then I am going to draw your blood." the way Dr. Xorad speaks makes it all sound so clinical though she was unsurprised that he was unsympathetic to her cause.

"That's it?" She asked nervously."

"No." Sienna's stomach twists.

She licked her lips, "You're a doctor? You've been to medical school?"

"Medical school?" the alien asks, picking up a squeeze bottle, "What is medical school?" Oh god. Was this a translation error or had he really not been given any formal education?

The doctor snaps on a glove and then squeezes a sizable glob of cool blue goo on her stomach. He spreads it around and she shivers.

"It's a place you go to learn to be a doctor," she explains.

"Oh."

"So, did you go to a place like that?"

"No." it says, "Zorkis has no such thing."

She inhales, "Zorkis?"

"The planet we are currently on. My home. Your home."

Before she could say this was not her home, he was gliding a probe over her naked belly. Dr. Zorad seemed very focused on what it was doing.

It didn't wear a lab coat which is what made a doctor in Sienna's mind. In fact, it was completely naked like her. He had a defined torso and nice biceps but where his cock and balls should be was Barbie doll smooth. His thighs were thick and his legs were digitigrade with 3 clawed toes just like the amount of fingers he had. Though she supposed it didn't matter considering he had four arms.

Those arms worked in tandem. One hand was gliding the probe over her stomach, another was scratching at his angular jaw and a third was holding some sort of electronic tablet. She had no idea how a person--or--not person, but an alien, could control four limbs simultaneously like that.

"Do not worry however, I have plenty of experience." he rattles, "I have studied under a mentor for many years. I worked by his side until his death." Oh.

Oh.

"You have a gender?" she asked curiously.

Dr. Xorad paused. "Yes." it--they, spoke stiffly, nostrils flaring. "I am a virile male.

Sienna's lips thinned. "Virile" is not something she cared to hear, nor did she like the fact that this being was a man--male, whatever. What was clear however was that she had bruised his very human-like male ego from her ignorance because he seemed downright icy instead of cold. Speaking of cold....

"Did you shave me?"

"Yes."

Oh.

She shivers.

An alien shaved her pussy.

"You didn't shave my head," she remarks.

"I was informed it was ornamentation for your kind and it would cause you distress if I did." the monitor beeped. One of Dr. Xorad's hands wrote something down on the clipboard.

"Well, if you didn't want me distressed you should have locked me in a padded cell or strapped me down to this table," she says. He looks at her, his black eyes boring into her soul. Finally, he shrugs.

"Maybe not." he merely says.

"I mean why did you have to shave my...?"

"For better access." Sienna made an outraged noise.

"It is easier to see now."

"You're a sick bast--Oh!" she gasped as he pricked her with an IV needle. "Ow." Sienna could've sword she saw an upturned curl on his lips when she was startled.

"Mm." the doctor hums and Sienna sighs.

What was she going to do? How was she going to escape this? She did not want to be poked and prodded at. She didn't want to be tested or assimilated into and she certainly did not want to play human incubator.

"Am I your first human test subject?"

"First and only," he responds as her blood goes up, up, up into the tube, and fills into a blood bag. "It's my job to research you personally."

"But there are others?"

"Yes, and you will meet one soon."

"Just one?"

"For now."

Sienna was beginning to feel nauseous. There were more humans here? How many? The look on Sienna's face must have been obvious because Dr. Xorad freely offered up. "You could be quite happy here. Our older humans have adapted very well, pet," he said in a way she could tell was trying to be reassuring.

"I'm not your pet," she says flatly.

"Then who are you?" he asks.

"Sienna." she offers.

"Sssee-en-nah." he hisses. "It is nice to meet you. You will learn soon that I plan to treat you very well." Sienna eyed him wearily. She didn't want to be treated well, she wanted to get the hell out of there.

Dr. Xorad turns around, pressing some buttons on his machines before saying, "You've come up all clear. No pregnancies, no illness, and no abnormalities." Sienna was surprised. Could he seriously test her blood that quickly? Just what kind of alien tech did they have? Dr. Xorad turned back to face her. "Now we can get started."

"W-what?" she stammered. That sounded way too ominous for Sienna's liking. "I thought that was it..."

"No. Those were merely tests to make sure you were fertile and healthy," he says straightforwardly. Fertile. She was nothing but a baby-maker to this male.

Sienna was snapped out of her depressing thought when one of her straps was unbuckled. He lifted her sleeping wrists above her head and then cuffed her there. He did the same thing with the strap on the bottom, cuffing her ankles. She was spread apart. Finally, he got rid of the middle strap altogether.

She began to hyperventilate.

"Stop," she said.

He did.

"Yes?" he looked down at her. His bottom hands were absently rubbing her ankles and it was distracting.

"I don't want this." she croaks. She wanted to kick him off was what she wanted. "I have a family." Lie. "and a boyfriend." Lie. "A future." Another lie.

Sienna Smith was a 25-year-old shut-in with no friends, a dead mom, and a no-show dad. The only time she left her small studio apartment was to go grocery shopping or to work. She didn't entertain co-workers and she certainly didn't entertain men. If it weren't for her therapist--who would be getting a hefty phone call when she figured out a way home--she'd go through life talking to someone less than twice a month.

"I will be careful," he said soothingly. It didn't help. "I have seen many demonstrations in the following weeks. I know what I am doing."

"Demonstrations...of what?"

He moved his bottom hands from her ankles to her calves, rubbing his palms over her up and down.

He spoke gently, "Human mating." What. "I understand this topic is very taboo to your species but there will be no judgment here in my clinic." her stomach dropped. He was going to fuck her?

She grimaced. She was in for a terrible ride.

"What is the problem?" he murmured seeing her face, he spoke...different than mere moments ago. Instead of the clinical stoic anthropologist he now sounded..kind. Caring. His eyes were looking--which you had to pay attention to or you'd miss it--straight between her legs. Her face heated.

"I--oh!" he was leaning forward now, stroking the tops of her thighs. Sienna squirmed.

"Good." he purred. "This is good." Oh god.

She tried to close her thighs but had no such luck due to her restraints. She could just barely bend her knees inward and that was her only range of motion.

Sienna looked back up to the doctor and gulped. He looked transfixed. She glanced at the ceiling and that's when she remembered the mirror panels. All forcing her to watch this happen to herself.

Somehow watching it from the reflection made it feel more intimate than impersonal so she closed her eyes.

His hands were inching closer and closer to her bare newly shaved--sensitive pussy. She bit her lip and breathed out. Oh god. Oh--

"God!" she gasped out when his knuckles stroked up the seam of her cunt. "Ahgn." her hips wriggled and she strained against her bindings.

"Good," he murmured once more. "This is a good reaction." it seemed like he was talking more to himself than to her at the moment. He dipped her fingers inside of her labia and was met with slick. She whimpered.

His hands were working in tandem. The bottom pair were in her pussy and rubbing her hip and the top pair were travelling up her belly to the valley between her breasts before squeezing them.

"These will grow when you are heavy with my young..." he murmured and her heart stopped.

"Y-your young?" she gasps, "I thought you were my doctor...?"

"I am pet, but I will also be the male who inseminates you."

Sienna couldn't focus on that piece of information at the moment, not when he traced over her clit and her hips bucked.

"Found it."

Sienna laughs then moans. Maybe he wasn't so different from a man after all. He circled her nipples the same way he circled her clit and her eyes rolled back while her hips tilted.

"Mmm...yeah." she moaned.

He glanced at her face, "Positive response..." he murmurs, "Next step.." he slowly edged the tip of his finger into her cunt. She groaned and he slipped the entire digit inside--knuckle deep.

"MMfh!"

"Good..." he said to her, "you are doing very well." he praised and she shivered, maybe this was unlocking a new kink for her. His praise seemed to get her into the moment. When had she started to get into this?

Her eyes were still closed but it wasn't easy to forget that this was not a human doing this to her. Not with his four hands stimulating her everywhere. Her thighs splayed out. She was pulsing around his single finger and it felt amazing when he curled it upward.

Another squeeze to her breast, "Do you want more?" he asked.

"Yes..." she moaned without hesitation, "Please yes."

When she was rescued she wouldn't include this part.

At her acceptance, he prodded her with another finger, but he prodded her excellently. His two fingers curled and his other hand started circling her clit fast at the same time. A noise that couldn't be described as attractive burst from Sienna's throat.

She pulled against her restraint and he chuckled.

"Easy pet," he murmured.

"Aghnn, please untie me!" she begged. He eyed her, his eyes flickering between her contorting face and what was going on between her legs. "I should..."

She whimpered, "please? I want...I need to touch you."

Dr. Xorad's eyes widened. It had not occurred to him that was even an option or possibility. He kept her legs strapped to the table but unbuckled both her wrists.

Immediately, Sienna's hands began to reach for the doctor's.

She held them against her breasts and showed him exactly how she liked to be caressed here as she panted, squirmed, and whined.

"Doctor..." she moaned, "I need more.." she whispered, "More please."

"More?"

"More..." she whined.

He looked down at her. There had been another thing he wanted to try...but every lesson he had learned on human reproduction advised against it until a deeper bond was formed with his assigned charge.

Still. Dr. Xorad could not help himself. He unstrapped her left leg, draped it over his shoulder, and gave her pussy a lick.

"Ye-ES!" she hissed. She bucked into his face, nearly sobbing. It had been so, so long since she had someone else touching her. Years of masturbation just wasn't the same and at the age she had finally gotten around to doing her firsts, it wasn't exactly great.

Dr. Xorad removed his fingers and replaced them with his wiggling tongue.

"Doctor!" she gasped. He let out a rumble in response, his head buried between her legs. She was spread and ent open, the last restraint was on her right ankle and she didn't even care that she was nearly free.

All she cared about was enjoying this for as long as possible.

12