Sienna and The Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened and she watched as Dr. Xorad ate her pussy from above. His back muscles flexed and his ass looked tight. He was groaning from between her thighs.

He pulled back, "I should be recording this session," he said quietly, giving her clit an opened-mouthed kiss. "You're being an exemplary charge. This would have been a very informative document to have." Sienna agreed.

Dr. Xorad was doing a wonderful job at licking Sienna's weeping pussy. She could feel her own slick running down her slit to her ass. The fact that she was hairless made it even better. She'd never been bare before but she felt so much more sensitive shaved like this. Everything was hypersensitive.

Sienna was overwhelmed by all 4 of Dr. Xorad's hands, her breasts were being groped, her pussy licked and clit rubbed. She was going to explode soon. Her hips were thrusting to meet his tongue inside her cunt. God help her but she was going to cum because of an alien anthropologist.

"Doctor!" she called again, her voice high and shrill. She could repeat nothing else but a combination of expletives, his name, and god's.

"Because you're being such a good girl--" he pulled back and she nearly cried, her hips were still humping the air, her pussy pulsing on nothing. He looked down at her, captured for a moment. She could feel tears welling in her eyes.

"Please." she croaked. "I need you!"

That seemed to do the trick. He wordlessly nodded and was now holding a squeeze bottle of some sort of gel that reminded her of the ultrasound goo. He goated his gloved fingers in it, then, he was fucking her again with his fingers. Something was happening inside. She felt warm, tingly, and filled.

She screamed, her inner walls contracted against her own volition, she was twitching and she held onto Dr. Zorrad's shoulders for dear life as she jolted up to a sitting position. Her eyes closed, squeezed tight and her toes began to curl.

She was clenched so tightly, panting and wailing until it all relaxed and warmth filled her abdomen, then, she was gushing.

Dr. Xorad had just made her squirt with his magic fingers and magic gel.

She was crying. Full ugly tears as her hips met his fingers thrusts.

He was right beside her, soothing her with praises, telling her how good she was doing but she wasn't crying because she was in pain or distress, she was crying because this was the best orgasm of her life.

He was guiding her through her orgasm, inserting and curling his fingers inside of her and hitting her g-spot over and over, his thumb rubbed over her clit at the same time and he had gone from groping her breasts to stroking her face. It felt..intimate.

Especially with all his crooning into her ear.

She was gasping, her body still pulsing as she sucked his fingers deeper into her channel. He let out another rumble.

"Very good," he hummed.

Sienna was spent. She looked at her body from the mirrors above her and she was splayed out loosely, her limbs limp. The doctor ran a hand through her hair and muttered something she could not discern.

He unstrapped the other buckle on her right foot, then, dragged her forward so her bottom half was hanging off the edge of the table.

"What're you doin..?" she asked, lifting her head and her eyes widened.

Dr. Xorad did not appear to be as sexless as he appeared. In fact, currently, there was a slit opening--pulsing as she watched him dip his fingers inside, teasing something out while he lowly hissed. She watched as his fingers stroked the inner walls of his slit. It reminded her of her own pussy, wet and pink on the inside.

Instead what emerged was his cock. Long and already hard, completely hairless like the rest of his strange body. One of his hands stroked himself root to tip while the others were positioning her once again.

"Ohh..wait I don't think I can..."

He stood between her legs, rubbing his lubricated cock against her sloppy slit. She whimpered, her eyes rolling back.

"Fuck it...just stick it in," she said plainly. Her body was trembling with anticipation and the aftershocks of her first orgasm.

He grunted in response and nodded. But before he inserted himself inside her, he fingered more of that magic gel inside her pussy and she was whining again. Her pussy pulsed on nothing and she already felt close to orgasm.

He slid inside her in one ruthless motion.

They both groaned out.

"So tight." he hissed, "You already milk my cock."

"Mmmm..." she had no words for him, she was too busy enjoying the ridges of his cock inside her that she hadn't noticed. She bucked when one of those ridges rubbed her g-spot.

He bent over her and began to thrust, out slowly then in hard. Their skin slapped together and she could feel not only the gel mixing with her fluids, but his as well. This moment cemented Sienna as the weakest link.

But if being the weakest link meant getting fucked like this she didn't care. She was ruined. She was addicted to Dr. Zorad's fingers and cock, with--preferably--or without the gel.

She was making an awful keening noise in the back of her throat, a whine that reminded her of a dog begging for a bone. Tears were still trailing down her eyes and she was sure her face was scrunched in the ugliest ways.

Sienna did not think about being sexy for Dr. Xorad, she simply enjoyed what he was giving her and he seemed to have no complaints. In fact, he seemed to be having a wonderful time if the groans above her were any sign.

He lifted her legs, pushing the backs of her thighs so the tops pressed against her belly, her calves rested on his shoulders and Sienna screamed at the deep reach he now had.

"Oh, yes, yes!" she gasped, "Please keep fucking me, doctor!"

He gave her what seemed to be a pained smile, "I don't think that is the problem, pet." she moaned. "It's stopping I fear for." he thrusted, once, twice, three times--and then there was a warm watery liquid being sprayed inside her. She yelped in surprise.

He had cum and given her absolutely no warning.

When she expected him to stop however he didn't. He was still hard and still pounding at her pussy like a madman.

"Mmm, what's happening?" she moaned.

"I..hngf, I am quite built up," he spoke, his brows were furrowed and he was giving her fast shallow strokes now. "I predict I will need to ejaculate 4 times before we can complete this session."

"4 times?" she questioned bewildered, then her back arched and she could feel the familiar ache in her abdomen, "why so many?"

"I cannot fertilize you until I am completely spent," he explained clinically. The air whooshed out of Sienna. She remembered her purpose here. Baby-maker.

"Wait--" she spoke panicked, still breathless any whiny, "You can't do that! I don't want to be pregnant!"

He stroked her cheeks with his top hands, "Calm now, pet." he crooned, "I assure you I will take very good care of you during your gestation."

"But doctor!" she wailed, her legs were locking again and her thighs began to tremble, "I-I don't want--Ah!" she screamed, releasing once again. Pushing his long cock out momentarily before he forced himself back in. He groaned and once again she was filled more with that cool watery substance that leaked out of her along with what she produced.

Sienna's eyes rolled back and all the fight in her had vanished. She was far away from this room now. Far away from Dr. Xorad and only concerned about her aching pussy that still craved another release.

She laid there limply while Xorad kept pushing. Her body jerked, being shifted up and down as he worked above her. She could do nothing but take it.

There was a gentle squeaking sound mixed in with everything as the metal examination table she was on was completely covered in their fluids and her skin was rubbing against the material.

"Nearly there, pet," he murmured. "This will all be over soon."

She wasn't sure if she wanted it to be over.

"Then you can take a nice rest."

Oh.

Well, that did sound nice considering her eyes were beginning to fall heavy. Of course, she couldn't sleep. But she could do little more than whine and slowly roll her hips to meet Xorad's.

His top hands were squeezing her breasts and teasing at her nipples while his bottom hands gripped her thighs. He did all the moving for her, pulling her back and forth on his cock. She was like his personal fuck toy.

From everything she had heard about the experiment, baby, and assimilation, that statement seemed to be far more accurate than she originally thought.

Another blast of watery liquid flooded through her and she groaned. Dr. Xorad momentarily collapsed atop her. His head resting on her chin. She absently stroked his bald head.

He purred.

"Turn for me," he murmured, seemingly tired in his own right as his voice was turning lazy.

Sienna had no idea what that meant until he was pulling out of her. A gush of fluid came out when was unplugged.

He gently moved her onto her hands and knees and Sienna wasn't so sure she could maintain this position for very long but she had always liked doggy more than missionary so she would try.

"I've seen humans do it this way as well." he says, running a hand over her ass, squeezing it, "Is this suitable for you, pet?"

"Yes..." she sighed, "It's very suitable."

"Good."

She nearly fell face forward when the examination table began to lower. She looked around and realized Dr. Xorad had pulled a level so his cock could be at an equal level with her hole.

Neat.

He aligned himself with her, then, slid home. She moaned roughly, backing up against him, impaling herself. She rocked back and forth on his cock and he began to breath heavily.

"This is not how I saw it done," he murmurs.

Sienna moaned, "This is how I like it." she arched and unarched her back, controlling the pace this time. She was steady and a little weaker than usual but she felt more awake now that he was so deeply buried inside her.

"This will be good for insemination," he seemed to be thinking the same thing, "my eggs will be buried deep inside you."

"Shuddap." she slurred. He was ruining the moment for her.

"Hm." he hummed, not seeming to be offended but not amused either.

They moved together.

"Pull on my hair." she murmured, "I like that, and...grip my hips."

Dr. Xorad did exactly as she asked and Sienna moved faster, the alien behind her groaned. Praising her in his hissed language. It made Sienna feel like she was more than mediocre at sex, it made her feel like a pornstar.

She didn't mind fucking an alien so much.

At least not until he started bucking against her and dug his sharp nails into her hips.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

He growled with a thrust. Moving so fast against her she could barely even feel him inside because of how slick she was. The only thing that told her he was still inside were the ridges that scraped against her inner walls

Finally, something seemed to snap in the doctor, he let out a long drawn-out hiss and he slumped forward. He was pressing against her back as he let out a high whine. He was cumming again, but this time it was not the watery liquid she had grown familiar with.

This time, she filled her up in a completely unnatural way.

She was being inseminated.

It was overwhelming, the eggs he was talking about putting inside her were pulsing in their own right and she could feel them travelling inside of her. They rubbed and scrubbed around her walls and her eyes rolled back as she too slumped forward.

She fell belly first against the table, twitching as she was being impregnated.

"That's it, pet." he slurred, "you're going to be a wonderful host."

Host. Dear god, what had she done?

12