Sienna Ch. 01

Story Info
It started because of arrhythmia and a lousy boyfriend.
4.3k words
4.56
20.9k
45
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

I grew up without parents from young age. My father spent many hours each day working for a company that was helping Microsoft develop software apps. Mother died suddenly when I was nine years old. I was raised by my older sister, Sienna, who was older than me by four years. She also did the house chores. Despite her stressful life, she managed to do everything and be patient with me. She always found time to help me with homework, especially math, which I hated. I liked her a lot.

Our neighbor was a pleasant woman, about 65 years old. She often stopped by our house to ask if we needed anything, and brought us cookies every holiday.

When I was 12 years old, she knocked on our door and brought us a large cake. I was the only one at home. She asked me why I wasn't at school or playing with friends. I answered that our teachers had a strike. I wasn't in the mood to see friends and preferred to stay at home and watch TV. 'The Good Doctor' was on the screen at the time. She asked, "Are you interested in medicine or only in this particular show?"

"I like programs about patients, nurses, and doctors. For example, I also love to watch Chicago Med."

"I am retired now, but until three years ago, I was a physician. I still have educational material at home - Books, videotapes, and slides. Perhaps you'll be interested."

One evening, I had nothing better to do, and went to visit her. She was happy to see me, probably because she rarely had visitors and felt lonely. Her workroom was filled with books and old medical equipment - A stethoscope, an ear checking device, glass syringes, a microscope, and others.

I saw on her desk a booklet marked CPR. I started reading the first page and she said, "CPR is important in life even if you do not work in the medical field. You never know when you might need it. It helped me on 2 occasions: Once on a plane when a passenger was sick, and another time when a patient became unconscious at a party."

"Is CPR complicated?"

"You are a smart boy. I am sure you'll be good at it in a short time."

On my next vacation, she taught me how to perform resuscitation.

The following year, I offered to be a babysitter in our neighborhood. Knowing CPR was a plus, and many parents hired me rather than other guys my age because of my CPR skills.

...

An event I'd never forget happened when I was 17. My father was still at work, and I was at home with my sister. She prepared our dinner when I heard a loud thump coming from the kitchen.

I yelled, "Sienna, is everything OK?" There was no answer.

I went to the kitchen and saw her on the floor with her eyes closed. Initially, I felt confused, but within seconds CPR guidelines flashed in front of my eyes.

I checked her pulse and couldn't find it. Then breathing stopped. I began applying chest compressions. After 5 minutes, she still did not wake up, so I dialed 911 and continued the CPR. An ambulance arrived short time later. The EKG showed a dangerous arrhythmia that needed electrical cardioversion. The EMT converted her rhythm to a normal one using a portable device, and shortly afterwards, she gradually woke up. Before driving away, the tech told me I saved her life. It made me very happy.

She was discharged from the hospital and returned home three days later with a pacemaker.

Dad and I made a large sign, 'Welcome back. We love you.' I still recall how Sienna gazed at me lovingly and mumbled, "Little brother, I owe you my life." I was embarrassed and smirked, "Sis, I almost had a heart attack. You should have warned me before collapsing..."

She laughed, "Jimmy, this was your stress test. You passed it, and now we know your heart is strong!"

I chuckled, "At least I am not heartless as my sister."

Dad grinned, "Children, be nice. Everything is OK now. I don't know if it was luck or an act of god that Sienna is alive, but your bond makes me happy."

On that day, I decided to be an EMT.

...

Five years passed. I became an EMT and moved to a home in the suburb. My work hours changed every week. Some days I worked the day shift and others the night shift. I was on call every 3rd weekend as well. I liked my work hours. I had time to do my errands during the day when I worked nights, and spent quality time with girls or friends in the evenings when I had the morning shift.

Sienna became a teacher and had a boyfriend. He was handsome and made her laugh a lot. However, occasionally he had what she described as 'breakdowns.' When I tried to ask about his attacks, she claimed he was short tempered and would get mad easily. I didn't want to ask too many questions. She would find the right time to tell me, if she wanted me to know more.

One day, I got a text from Sienna, 'Jimmy, I am in the intensive care unit at the hospital. When you are free, come see me.'

Seven minutes later, I was at her bedside.

She was in bed, connected to electrodes and catheters. "Sienna, what happened?"

"I was on the phone, and suddenly I became dizzy. I was able to dial 911 and fainted immediately afterward. The next thing I remember is being in bed here..."

I checked her file (knowing quite well I wasn't supposed to do it...), and found she had another episode of severe arrhythmia that required electrical cardioversion. Since it was her second time, the doctor planted in her a special device called AICD. It's a small device that operates on batteries, and inserted under the skin in a small pocket. It was connected to a catheter that reached the heart and if sensed risky arrhythmia, converted the rhythm to a normal one. I was surprised she didn't get this device the first time it happened, but I didn't tell her. She also needed a follow up twice a year.

At home she found a message on her answering machine, 'Sienna, I hope you feel better now. I was devastated to hear what happened to you. However, I cannot tolerate the idea that another episode may happen to you again, and I cannot help. Despite my feelings toward you, I decided we need to take a break and rethink our future together. Sorry, Leon."

I found her crying her heart out in her room. I hugged her and tried to console her but to no avail. I took three days off and stayed with her and Dad.

On the third day, I suggested to Sienna to move in with me. We discussed it with Dad. He said the idea was a good one. He could manage by himself - Dad had no problem eating microwaveable dinners and hiring a helper to clean the house. He just wanted us to keep in touch and visit him on holidays. His main reason to liking the new arrangement was because, in his opinion, being an EMT made me the best person to be with in case my sister had another attack.

The following week, I arranged her bedroom and helped her move into it. I knew Sienna would want to choose her carpet, curtains, and decorations, but it had the basic necessities - Queen size bed, large closet, dresser, and direct access to the bathroom.

In the first few days, Sienna hardly talked. She was still recovering from her health scare and the end of her relationship. I let her have her 'space.'

A week later, I invited her out to a restaurant. She ate quietly. My attempts to cheer her up were unsuccessful. I didn't bother her the following week and then announced, "Sienna, in case you forgot, it's my 23rd birthday. So today we do what I choose." I saw her smiling, "Jimmy, I know. I brought you a present - A new laptop computer. Your computer is 12 years old, which is ancient in computer years. Congratulations on advancing to the 21st century..."

"Sienna dear, thank you. I thought you forgot about it."

"Jimmy, I was too depressed and ignored everything lately. I feel better now, and motivated to start over."

I smirked, "Do you mean to be my surrogate mother again?"

She grinned, "Little brother, you better give me some respect, or else..."

I gazed at her and couldn't stop laughing. She was 5'3" and 120 pounds at most, while I was 6'1" and 180 pounds. Shortly after she joined my laugh. It was the first evidence she was doing better. It was the only thing that counted.

"Sienna, I want to go to a bar with you and celebrate becoming an oldie."

"If this is what you wish, I'll go."

"Girl, we may meet some of my friends, so please dress up."

She giggled, "The last time I went to a bar with my boyfriend, he suggested I'd dress down..."

"It's funny. Surprise me!"

...

An hour later, she exited from her bedroom and looked at me for a comment.

Until that time, I thought of Sienna as my 'little mother' and 'big sister.' I never tried to see her as a woman. I was shocked to realize she looked... attractive! Her shoulder length hair was loose, framing her cute face nicely. She also added a little mascara and light red lipstick, that emphasized the contrast between her dark hair and fair complexion. The tight, beige, short dress displayed terrific cleavage, a narrow waist, and shapely legs. With her 3" heels, Sienna was still about half a foot shorter than me.

I whistled, "You are gorgeous! If I see familiar faces at the bar, I'll tell them you are my date. I want them to be jealous of me."

She blushed, "Jimmy, you exaggerate. You have never been out with me, and at home, I like to wear comfortable clothes. However, I do not think I look more attractive than an average woman my age."

"Sienna, you look fantastic, and if you weren't my sister, I'd ask for your phone number. Let's see how others behave when they meet you as my date."

We entered the bar at 9 pm. It was crowded and noisy, as expected. Three of my colleague friends sat at a table in one of the corners. We approached them, and I made the introduction, "Honey, this is John. He pretends to be nice, but he can be a real jerk. In the middle is Lance. He is a Democrat who believes we should let everybody become an American citizen. And on the left is Karl. He is a little older than us but beware, he is a womanizer. He usually dates three women at the same time. Guys, this is Sienna. She has been my girlfriend since January. I hid her from you until now, because I hesitated to let predators smell fresh meat."

Karl stood up, and kissed her hand, "Lady Sienna, Jimmy was right for a change. I'd try my luck if I saw you before him. You look fantastic. One thing I might add though, Jimmy doesn't deserve you!"

He sat down, and Lance blurted, "Ignore Karl's BS. You are pretty, and obviously Jimmy won the lottery. We are jealous."

John ogled her for a long moment and said, "I agree with Lance. You are beautiful. If one day you get tired of Jimmy, give me a call. I'd love to be your knight in shining armor..."

Sienna winked at me and laughed, "Jimmy, your friends are flirting with me. May I date all four of you?!"

I faked disappointment, "Sienna, you broke my heart on my birthday... I'll leave you now and go to the bar. What would you like to drink?"

"Mojito, please."

I ordered the Mojito for her and a Heineken for me. The busy barman went to prepare the cocktail. I explored the area. The crowd grew, and so did the noise. All the chairs were occupied, and there was barely free space on the dance floor. I glanced at our table and saw my friends laughing, and Sienna drinking from one of the five beers John had in front of him. I got the Mojito and returned to our table.

I smiled at Sienna, "Darling, may I have this dance?"

"Of course, honey."

She rose to her feet, took another gulp from the beer, and then followed me to the dance floor. It was a slow dance. Other dancers constantly pushed her toward me. She grinned, "We are on a date, so let's make the best of it." Next, she raised her hands and hugged my neck. The other dancers continued squeezing us against each other, and often, her breasts crushed against my lower chest. The smell of her floral perfume with the sight of her generous cleavage, and the soft touch of her covered tits had an unwanted effect. My prick began extending. I tried to separate our lower bodies, but she didn't let go and whispered, "Jimmy, that's OK. Everybody knows we date. And it feels good to know you find me attractive."

We stayed on the floor for three dances. I felt Sienna was playing me. During the last dance, her boobs were glued to my body, and her pelvis gyrated slowly over my hardness...

When that dance ended, I let out a sigh of relief and led her to our table. She chortled, "Why do you pretend to suffer? Your midriff bulge suggested you enjoyed our little game."

"Sis, my friends may think we date each other, but I know the truth."

"Don't be a party pooper! I like it here. Can't you pretend you like me more than just your sister?"

I smiled, "One part of me is trying hard to convince me to move in that direction..."

She wobbled slightly, and whispered, "Tell him I like him too, even though we were never officially introduced."

I stared at Sienna. Her unsteady gate verified she was under the influence. It was time to leave the place. I told her I was tired and wished to go home. She agreed to leave after finishing her drink.

Our friends were happy to see us. Well, two of them. Karl was chatting with a young redheaded girl who age wise, could have been his daughter.

We left soon after. I hugged Sienna's waist as we walked to the car because her gait became even more unsteady. As I was driving, from the corner of my eye, I noticed Sienna checking my groin and giggling. Her closeness and stare were enough to keep my pole at full mast. I drove home quietly.

I parked the car, opened her side door, and helped her out. She could barely move, and I had to carry her to bed. She yawned, "I am so tired," and closed her eyes.

She was half asleep when we reached her bed.

"Sienna, it's not a good idea to sleep with these clothes."

She didn't respond and kept her eyes closed. I pulled her high heels and started removing her tight dress. She ignored me. With some effort, her dress was off, and she had on only her bra and panties.

I ogled her lifeless, gorgeous body and, after a short hesitation, removed her bra. I covered her with the blanket, closed her door behind me, and went to sleep.

...

The following morning, I woke up by the smell of fresh coffee and fried eggs.

Sienna smiled, "Good morning. How's the birthday boy feeling today?"

"I feel fantastic. And you? Don't you have a headache after drinking so much alcohol?"

"No hangover, but my memory is fuzzy about everything that happened late in the evening. I remember we had fun dancing," she winked, "but I do not recall the drive home. By the way, did YOU undress me?"

I smirked, "Santa Claus did not arrive through the chimney, and nobody else was here but me."

She gazed at me but said nothing.

We ate breakfast, and I mumbled with my mouth full, "Sienna, I like your cooking. More importantly, I love seeing you cheerful again."

"I needed some 'me time,' but you are right - I feel better. Jimmy, I started eating before you. Finish your food and leave the dirty plates in the sink. I am going to take a shower."

She entered the bathroom, and shortly after, I heard the water pouring. I continued munching on my toast while my thoughts revolved around a nagging question. How much she was aware of our 'contact' on the dance floor?

Her wink suggested she remembered SOMETHING! Well, it was too late now.

I cleaned the table and put the used plates in the sink. As I went to my room, I noticed the bathroom door was slightly ajar. I planned to close it when I saw Sienna's naked body behind the misty glass. She was bending down, soaping her legs. I stopped, and watched her hands move slowly up to her upper thighs. Next, she the loofa to do her shoulders, gradually descending to her magnificent tits. The view was very erotic, and my rod stiffened in no time. When she did her tummy, her ample breasts bounced from side to side. Shortly after, her hands returned to her breasts. She cupped them and massaged them gently with her eyes shut.

I knew the decent thing was to close the door and move away, but I was mesmerized. My cock ached...

Suddenly, I heard her saying, "Jimmy, since you have nothing better to do, will you please soap my back?"

I almost choked. I opened the door slowly, "It doesn't bother you that I see your naked body in the shower?"

"After our less-than-puritan dance last night and knowing you already saw everything when you undressed me last night do you expect me to hide my body?" Her eyes concentrated on the huge bulge in my pants, and she smiled, "And thank you for the compliment."

I blushed.

She turned her back to me, "Jimmy, please do my back. I am afraid to stretch my arm too much because it might dislodge the catheter..."

Her explanation for why she needed me sounded iffy, but I was happy to help anyway...

I did her back gently, and took my time to ogle her round ass. She didn't move. When I reached her lower back, she whispered, "If you wish to do my butt, that's OK..."

I caressed her smooth skin and felt her strong glutes. I came closer to her body, and my frontal tent touched her crack.

She said, "You'll get soap and water on your clothes. Wouldn't it be better if you remove them?"

"Sienna, if I take off my clothes, my lower brain will take over..."

Her whisper echoed in my ears, "I'll take the risk if you will."

My clothes were on the floor by the door a few seconds later.

I approached her backside, no longer pretending to soap her body. My hands cupped her bubbly ass cheeks. She quivered mildly and leaned back on my chest. My erect organ nestled in the narrow valley between her globes. Her cheeks squeezed my cock, and it jolted up. Her hands moved backward and hugged my waist.

Being much taller than Sienna, I could see from above her glorious tits protruding forward. I moved a hand to her shoulder and slowly trailed down toward her breast. She moaned and pushed her chest forward. I massaged her mammary and closed on her rubbery nipple. She placed her palm on mine, and together, our hands explored her curvaceous boobs. Sienna's eyes focused on my hands, and then her hand pushed mine down until it reached her cunt. It was soapy, but I felt and smelled her vaginal discharge. Sienna was aroused! just like me...

I gently turned her toward me and looked into her eyes. I saw love in them. I said, "Sis, I have the urge to kiss you. May I?"

"It took you a long time. I thought you'd never ask..."

I kissed her full lips softly, biting lightly her upper lip. Her hands pulled me to her, and her lips spread for me. My tongue found hers trembling.

I caressed her hair, "Sienna, it may be immoral, but I want you."

Her beautiful dark eyes were teary, "I feel the same. I was ready for you last night, too, but I knew if I didn't pretend to be drunk, you wouldn't get the courage to undress me. I wanted you to see my body... and more. But you were too much of a gentleman. You covered me and left the room." She smirked, "Of course, leaving open the door to the shower was 'an accident.' I knew exactly how you'd react. Initially, you could have been curious. However, when I saw your penis hardening, I knew you wanted the same thing. But I still needed to be sure you were ready mentally to cross the line. Only when you came behind me and touched my body, I became convinced..."

I glanced at her lovingly, "Sienna, I always loved you as my caring older sister. And now I realize how beautiful a woman you are... You are very sexy, but it's much more than that!... I was very concerned when I found out about your heart problem. It may be the same disease that killed Mom. I am happier now that you have the AICD. It is the best protector from dangerous arrhythmias."

"Thank you, Jimmy. And now that we finished the niceties, can we go to bed?"

I chortled, "Dear girl, are you that aroused?"

"Look who's talking!" She grabbed my rock hard cock and pinched it, "As if you are not horny."

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers
12