Sienna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sienna, I'd love to play with your body. Until now I hesitated because I thought at one point you'd start lecturing me about the drawbacks of incest."

"We are two adults who care about each other and are entitled to do whatever we want as long as nobody else is hurt!"

I caressed her tits with both hands, "Lady, may I invite you to my bed?"

"You better! And hurry, please. My pussy feels very empty..."

...

Our bodies were not even dry yet when we lay in bed. I placed her supine, and my fingers trailed her moist skin from the forehead down to the straight nose and then to her full lips. She spread them and let my forefinger in. Her eyes followed mine as she sucked on my finger seductively and had a wicked smile. I had no doubt she knew my pervert brain fantasized about switching the finger with my cock... I pulled my finger from her mouth and continued down to her long neck and the valley between her twin peaks.

Her eyes never left mine, as she whispered, "Jimmy, I love your touch, but if you continue at such a slow pace, a certain hole in my body may constrict or at least dry up due to old age..."

"Sienna dear, you are so impatient. I want to explore, touch, and feel your body first. My pecker tries to convince me to go on the attack NOW. Do you really want me to invade your body right now?"

She smiled, "I appreciate your cavalier approach to foreplay, but if it were up to me, I'd want you to fuck my brains out! I waited for your action since yesterday. Can't you ravage my body now and do your investigative touching research afterward?..."

My upper brain was losing badly. The combination of Sienna's push and my cock insisting on 'Let's go, dude!' was simply too much. I spread her legs, moved between them, and the tip of my pole touched the wet entrance. Her begging eyes and desperately pulling hands were the last straw. I shoved my cock to the hilt and stopped there for a couple of seconds to let her cunt adjust to the new invader. Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened, but she remained silent. I began thrusting in and out at an increasing pace. Sienna's breathing quickened, and she started groaning. Her eyes closed, and her pelvis moved back and forth to counter my strokes. I felt her pulse increases and her muscles contract. Seconds later, her body collapsed into a powerful orgasm. I pounded her pussy more intensely, and her torso began jerking uncontrollably. Her cunt spasmed over my shaft trying to milk me. My eyes concentrated on her fantastic tits that swayed in all directions at once. My climax was slower to build, but by now, it was ready for the final act. I felt the slimy seed creeping from my testicles toward my stiff sword. A short time later, I erupted with a growl, deep into her hungry vagina. I continued pounding her helpless body for several minutes, and then slowly, I felt my cock start deflating. I pulled out gently and laid by her side. Her skin glistened with sweat, and her breathing was still shallow and fast. I caressed her hair and kissed her luscious lips lightly. I whispered, "I love you, sis!"

Her eyes remained closed, and I heard her mumble, "I love you too. That was a fuck of a lifetime. I promised you could play with my body after we're done, but I need a short break to recover and take a quick shower." She rushed to the bathroom.

My mind digested the wild sex I just had with my older sister. She had a heavenly body, and the sight of her losing control was fantastic. The act was highly satisfactory, and I hoped she wouldn't come out of the shower regretting what we did...

Sienna exited the bathroom with a smile and sent me an air kiss. Her face had all the signs of an afterglow...

12