Sight is Overrated

Story Info
You don't need to see to believe.
4.7k words
4.27
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBeemer
RBeemer
13 Followers

You come into the house after a quick trip to town. Got your nails done, did some light shopping, lunch with a friend. Nothing too taxing but you are looking forward to relaxing the rest of the afternoon.

After you put your things down you head to the bedroom and stop short. There's a garment bag hanging in the bedroom doorway with a handwritten note pinned to it. You pull off the note and this is what you read:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lover -

You will soon embark on the most sensual, erotic journey of your life - if you choose to agree completely to the following stipulations:

You are to take a long, hot shower and shave your legs, pits and pussy. You are to diligently clean every succulent inch of your wonderful body.

You are to towel dry your hair and tie it in a ponytail at the back of your head.

You will then doll up your face like a Vegas showgirl. You need to have smoky, smoldering eyes with heavy liner and mascara. Plenty of rouge. And deep, red lips that are just begging to be penetrated. Half measure will not be tolerated and too much is NOT a possibility.

You will put on ALL of the items in this garment bag and ONLY the items in this garment bag. Nothing more and nothing less.

You will sit quietly in the chair I have placed in the middle of the living room and wait for me. I will arrive promptly at 6:00pm. Tardiness will NOT be excused.

If you fulfill these demands without fail you will be rewarded in ways you cannot even imagine.

Please understand - your pleasure is my number one priority. You have my word that I will not hurt or humiliate you in any way whatsoever. You may be mildly uncomfortable a few times but I promise it will not last and your discomfort will be rewarded ten-fold with pleasure. I realize that I am asking a lot from you but you will need to trust me fully and give yourself to me one hundred percent.

I will see you soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well - that's not what you had planned for this afternoon at all!

You unzip the garment bag, curious. Inside you find a hanger holding a shiny, black, vinyl cat suit with a zipper down the front. The suit is completely open at the crotch. At the bottom of the bag are two black, strappy platform shoes. Wrapped around the top of the hanger is a piece of satin black material with a slipknot tied in it. You pull it off and suddenly realize that it is a blindfold.

Uh-oh. You're about to drop down a rabbit hole.

Intrigued - you decide to play along. For now. His deadline gives you more than enough time to get ready. A hot shower sounds nice now anyway and you've been meaning to shave. You take your time and enjoy a leisurely shower, washing and moisturizing your hair and your skin. You shave slowly and carefully, being sure to get as close and tight as possible. After your shower you tie your hair as directed and sit at your make-up mirror and start on your face. You know exactly what he likes and you intend to give him more than he can handle. We'll see if he can remain in control after he sees this.

When your face is done to perfection you take the cat suit off the hanger and pull it on. To say that it is "skin tight" would be a huge understatement. It is SO much tighter than your own skin. As you slowly pull the zipper up between your breasts you look down at your hairless pussy framed perfectly in black vinyl. Your pussy lips are still moist from the shower. Or maybe you are just getting excited by the way you look. You put on the shoes and check yourself out in the full-length mirror.

The high shoes and tight, shiny outfit make you look tall, lean and sleek. Your made-up face is glowing with sensuality and your ponytail adds a bit of a playful factor to the overall look. You raise one eyebrow and admit that you look pretty damn sexy.

Glancing at the clock you realize that you only have a few minutes until six o'clock so you grab the blindfold, walk into the living room, sit in the high-backed wooden chair, cross your legs modestly, put the blindfold over your eyes and pull the knot tight behind your head. You only then realize that all the work you did on your eyes will be hidden from him. Oh well. You know how sexy you look.

You wait.

While you wait you listen to the house around you. You hear the refrigerator running in the kitchen. You hear the whisper of the ceiling fan. You hear the soft tinkle of the wind chimes on the front porch. You can feel the cool air moving over your bare arms and your still damp hair. You feel the cool wood of the chair on your bare ass and the cat suit hugging your entire body like a cocoon. The skintight material squeaks slightly when you move your limbs.

After just a few minutes you hear the back door open, then close and soft footsteps approaching. You hear and feel him circle quietly around you. You can almost feel his eyes looking you over and you know he likes what he sees. You sit still and silent with your hands in your lap.

"You have done well. Very well." His voice is soft and low. Almost a whisper. You smile at the complement.

"Listen very carefully to what I have to say. It is very important." He continues to circle you, silently. Almost predatory.

"You will speak only in response to my questions. And you will answer either 'Yes, sir' or 'No, sir'. Do you understand?"

This is getting serious. You start to wonder if you should continue but you find yourself answering softly, almost inaudibly, "Yes".

"Yes, sir. You will answer "Yes, sir or no, sir."

"Yes, sir." Quietly, head down.

"There is one other response that is allowed. If you say the word 'Stop' I will stop what I am doing immediately and the entire experience will end. However - it will be over and I will not continue in any fashion. Do you wish to stop?"

"No, sir."

"Good. Pick your head up. You are too beautiful to keep your face down."

You turn your face up and feel him very lightly touch your cheek with the back of his fingers. His cool touch on your warm skin makes you suddenly realize that your face is flushed and you are trembling.

"Are you afraid?"

"Yes, sir."

"Try not to be afraid. You must trust me. I will not hurt you in any way."

"Yes, sir."

"Slide up to the front of the chair, lean forward and put your hands behind your back."

You comply. Sliding forward on your bare bottom isn't easy but you sit up at the edge of the chair and put your hands behind your back. You feel him carefully wrap a soft cord around your wrists and secure them together. He does not pull them very tight - in fact you feel like you could escape with just a bit of effort but it is still very unnerving to be blind and bound. You briefly consider putting a stop to the proceedings. You are fairly certain that having your hands bound behind you will be unbearably uncomfortable in a very short while.

"Should I stop?"

"No, sir." Your bravery and curiosity joins together to allow you to push through to see what might be on the other side.

You hear him move away and return quietly. You can hear his breathing and smell his body. Your other senses are becoming heightened. You feel something brush against your cheek very lightly.

"Oh!"

"You must not speak. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

You feel the tickle again on your other cheek. It brings a rush of warmth to your face. You try to anticipate where the sensation will appear next but he gives you no clue. A light brushing under your right ear makes you dip your head.

"Be still."

You raise your head back up, determined to take whatever is given but the tickling is so light and random it's hard to know if it's really happening or if it's just the anticipation. The feather brushes up your left arm bringing goose bumps to your entire body. Your skin is suddenly alive with feeling and you are very aware of the warmth and wetness beginning to grow between your legs.

While the feather is lightly grazing your forehead you feel a tugging on the front of your suit as he slowly draws the zipper down between your breasts. Your nipples are hard and erect due to the chills and skin stimulation. The feather finds it's way to your cleavage and brushes the inner sides of each milky globe. It feels so good that you very slightly turn your body hoping for contact with your excited nipples but are denied that pleasure.

You feel him move around behind you and sense his arm reaching around you as the feather tickles the smooth skin around your bare pussy. You gasp quietly as he begins to tickle the extremely sensitive folds of soft skin. Your body silently cries out for a more substantial touch but you restrain yourself and just enjoy the sensations running up and down your body.

After only a few moments the tickling stops and you sense him moving around to your front again. You feel him unbuckle the strap on your right shoe and remove it, taking your foot in his warm hands. He massages your foot and ankle, pulling each toe slightly. Your entire body starts to relax as he softly kneads your instep and heel.

You feel his warm breath on the top of your foot and his short whiskers brush against the skin of your arch, which tickles and excites you. You feel his warm, wet lips on the knuckle of your big toe as he starts to softly kiss and nuzzle all around your foot, his hands still rubbing and massaging the muscles and tendons. You feel something very warm and very wet on the side of your foot and realize he is licking slowly up your arch towards your toes. The sensation is strangely erotic as his hot tongue leaves a cool trail on your excited skin. When he arrives at the big toe you feel him kiss it over and under, licking the folds and crevasse. He slowly presses your big toe between his warm lips and gently sucks it into his hungry mouth. The sensation causes ripples of pleasure to shoot up your leg to your moist pussy, which is aching for his touch even more. He spreads your toes wide and probes his slick tongue between each of them; sucking and nibbling them all in turn and then back again. When he returns to your big toe you feel him push it and several others fully into his mouth as he sucks and licks them all together causing another rush of pleasure to the rest of your body.

You don't ever want it to end but you are also not sure how much more you can take. After several minutes he puts your right shoe back on and your left foot then gets the same treatment. Somehow it's an even more erotic and sensual feeling the second time.

When he replaces the left shoe on your foot you want to beg him for more but dare not break the spell.

He comes around behind you and places his hands lightly on your neck and shoulders.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Yes, sir."

"One moment."

You hear him move to the kitchen and hear the refrigerator door open. He removes a glass bottle of something and you hear him open it and pour. He comes back in the room and you feel him standing beside you.

"Tip your head back and open your mouth."

This makes you quite nervous since you have no idea what he has in that glass. But you've trusted him this far so you comply.

You suddenly feel a drop of cold liquid on your tongue. You take a breath and can tell immediately from the smell and the taste that it is apple juice. Just the single drop on your tongue excites your taste buds and your mouth waters. You want more so you open your mouth to him again.

Three more drops. You swirl them around your mouth and enjoy the flavor immensely.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, sir."

"Close your mouth and suck."

When you close your mouth your lips wrap around a cool soda straw. You suck a mouthful of juice from the straw and swallow like you're dying of thirst. He gives you another straw full of juice and you can feel it dribbling from the corner of your mouth. His finger catches the drip and he wipes it on your tongue, causing more sexual nerves to fire in your lower regions.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, sir."

The next 20 minutes is a sensual orgy of taste and texture as he feeds you tiny pieces of fruit, cheese, crackers, chocolate, pastry, meat. You never have any idea what's coming next but every morsel come alive in your mouth and you have never enjoyed a meal so much in your life. Each bite is a delightful surprise and a new experience.

When the meal is over and you've had a few more sucks on the apple juice straw he helps you to your feet. You are a little unsteady since you've been sitting so long with your hands behind your back and you can't use them to balance yourself. He holds you gently but firmly until you are secure and then you sense him kneel before you. He runs his hands up your tight, smooth legs massaging your thighs with his strong fingers. He reaches behind you and rubs and massages the back of your legs. This causes the blood to flow again to these areas that have been still for a while and your bottom starts to warm with the attention.

You hear him slide the chair away and feel him come around behind you. He grasps your waist firmly and presses up against your bare bottom. You can feel clearly that his cock is engorged and is covered only by his silky underpants. You can also feel the cool wetness and it's obvious to you that he is very excited and leaking profusely. You are quite happy that he is enjoying this as much as you are.

He presses firmly into you and his member spreads your ass cheeks slightly. You grind against him as he nuzzles the back of your neck. The feeling of his hot breath on your skin sends new bolts of electricity to your excited, dripping pussy. He holds you tightly with one hand and reaches the other around and starts to slide down your belly. The anticipation of feeling his touch is excruciating.

Finally his curious fingers find the smooth skin around your hungry pussy. He gently massages around the mound and the tendons of your upper thighs. He uses two strong fingers to spread your wet lips apart and slowly runs a third finger up your silky slit. Your entire body shivers with desire as your wetness coats his fingertip and he begins to probe your sensitive folds. You almost cry out when he finds your button and lightly pinches it between two slippery fingers. He rolls it around causing your knees to become week and you lay your head back on his shoulder. You open your mouth to breathe and moan as you continue to grind against his hard cock.

Finally his fingers begin to probe deeper into you. He feels all around your mossy slot and rubs up and down as his movements get more concentrated. You feel the orgasm start to build deep within you and know it will only be a few minutes before you lose control completely.

Suddenly he stops and removes his hand from your sopping pussy. You almost want to beg him for more but you think he must have something else planned.

His lips close to your ear he asks, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, sir."

He pulls his warm crotch away from your ass and steadies you with his hands before letting you go. You feel him circle around you again. You become very self-conscious as you feel his eyes studying you. You feel the tight suit hugging your body like a second skin. You feel your erect nipples pushing hard against the fabric. You feel your wet pussy, still twitching with excitement, begin to calm as he circles you slowly.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

You're not sure how to answer that question but you say "No, sir" knowing that it's not entirely true.

"You are so sexy." He starts to lightly run his fingers up your right thigh. You hope he makes it back to your unsatisfied pussy but he stops just below. He then touches your left cheek and you turn your lips to his touch. Then he grazes your left breast and your hard nipple aches to be caressed. Your butt cheeks are next which raises goose bumps on them. The anticipation of where his touch will come next is exciting your entire body.

The tickling around your pussy starts up again but it's different this time. Thicker. More substantial. You realize that he is brushing your fleshy purse with the top of his head. You spread your legs a bit to get more of this fantastic sensation. You wish you could grab his head and pull his face into you but your hands are still tied behind your back. It's funny how that hasn't bothered you in the least until now.

When he first tied your hands you hated the idea of being bound but you suddenly realize that it is just the opposite of binding. You feel liberated and free. Free to enjoy sensual pleasure with nothing being asked in return. Free to feel him with the rest of your senses. You realize that even the blindfold is not a handicap. While your eyes can't see your lover and what he is doing for you your mind's eye paints a perfect picture and you are able to sense, feel, hear, taste and smell everything. The feeling of sensual freedom is almost overwhelming.

You realize that it all comes down to trust. Even though you weren't sure you could at first you were able to slip right in to trusting this man one hundred percent. You trust him with your body, your mind, your emotions, your very life. You've given yourself over completely to him and it feels wonderful and liberating.

As you are lost in deep contemplation his hands rise up your thighs to your bare skin. He massages softly around your pubic mound and slowly begins to again stimulate your hungry pussy with his thumbs. You feel him gently spread the pedals of your flower and an unexplainable warmth envelopes your sex.

Suddenly a bolt of sensual lightning strikes your pussy and runs up and down the rest of your trembling body. He has gently but firmly licked your pussy from bottom to top and the waves of pleasure are immense.

"Do you want more of that?"

"Yes, sir." It's barely a whisper.

His hot mouth returns to your pussy lips and he begins to lick, suck and probe you while his thumbs massage around the area and stimulated your hot button. You press your crotch firmly into his face and feel his beard hair scratch against your skin as his chin and nose get involved in the action. Your pussy is so wet and excited you are afraid that you will make a mess but he just continues to lap, suck and stab into your flesh.

He moves one hand around behind and holds your ass firmly so he can press harder and explore deeper. Two fingers of his other hand penetrate you and he starts to find and stimulate your g-spot while his magic tongue is driving you wild.

You feel your orgasm start to build and know it's going to be epic. It rolls over you like a crashing wave, violent and sudden. You are completely lost in the sensual sensations that wrack your entire body. He continues to suck and lick your convulsing pussy all through your release and drinks of the wetness flowing from you.

He holds you tightly as your legs weaken and he helps you drop down to your knees. There's a soft pillow on the floor to catch you and you lay your head on his shoulder and just breath deeply. Your body is still alive like an electric wire and you fear you'll pass out.

After a few minutes he gently lifts your head and whispers in your ear, "Are you thirsty?"

"Yes, sir." You can hardly hear your own voice.

He steadies you and gets up slowly - leaving you kneeling on the pillow. He returns after only a moment.

"Put your head back and open your mouth."

You receive another mouthful of apple juice. You have never tasted anything so delightful in your life. You open your mouth again, silently begging for more. The next mouthful dribbles from the corner of your lips. It tastes so good.

"Stick out your tongue."

You silently comply and feel a few warm drops on your tongue. You bring it into your mouth and taste warm chocolate syrup. It tastes even better than the apple juice. You open your mouth again and receive a few more drops. You suck the flavor off your tongue, enjoying every bit of it.

RBeemer
RBeemer
13 Followers
12