Sight is Overrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open your mouth for more and feel his thumb softly wipe more syrup on your tongue. As soon as you bring it into your mouth you realize that this is not chocolate, but what is it? It has a strong, salty taste and is quite familiar. You roll it around your tongue and the slick texture finally gives it away. With a shock you realize what it is. That wasn't his thumb. It was the tip of his penis. And that was cum from his cock. It has never tasted so good.

"Do you want more of that?"

"Yes, sir." You open your mouth wide and flatten your tongue out. You feel the soft, warm, smooth skin of his cock tip on your tongue. You lick up and feel a drip of salty honey coming from the little hole at the end. You smear it around with your tongue and begin to kiss and nibble the swollen mushroom, tasting his skin and feeling the smooth texture. For some reason you have never wanted to be filled by this cock more than you want it right now. You take his cock into your mouth and begin to gently suck the end while licking the shaft, feeling every bump and wrinkle of the skin. You pull off and lick all the way down to his hot, tight testicles and take them each into your mouth, softly sucking and kissing them.

Even though you can't see you know exactly how he is looking at you while you suck on his magnificent meat stick. You know that he is watching your every move with lust-filled eyes and seeing your sticky lipstick smeared all over his engorged manhood. The taste of your lipstick mixed with his cum and skin is intoxicating and you completely loose yourself in the job you are performing. You suck, lick and kiss him like he's never been sucked, licked and kissed before. His moans of pleasure drive you to take him deeper into your mouth and bob up and down his throbbing shaft.

He grabs the back of your head and pushes himself even deeper into your mouth until his cock is pressing against the back of your throat. His hips start to buck against your face and his breath gets heavy. You know that he is about to blow his load into your mouth and you can't wait to take it all in one salty swallow.

Suddenly he pulls out.

You feel so empty that you might cry. Your emotions have been clearly heightened by this experience as well.

You feel his hot breath on your ear and he whispers, "I want to cum in your pussy. Is that what you want, too?"

"Oh - yes, sir!"

"You've been such a good girl. I'm very proud of you. I hope you have enjoyed this. I know I have."

He helps you to stand and you hear him slide the pillow away. He puts his hands on your hips and gently pulls himself to you. His hard, wet cock presses against your pussy and starts your juices flowing again. He takes one hand away and you feel him guide the tip of his hammer into your mossy cave. He puts his hand back on your hip and slowly starts to drive into you. His slick, hot cock feels huge as he slowly impales you and your quivering pussy stretches to take him.

When he has pushed all the way in he holds you still and you both just breath and enjoy the feeling of being one body, one creature, one sensual being lost in sexual bliss. His hands slowly move up your back and he pulls your upper body to himself and suddenly his mouth is on yours and his tongue is penetrating your wet lips. You suck on his mouth and drink of his moisture as you meet his dancing tongue with your own. Your kiss is long and soul deep. You wish it would never end.

He starts to slowly buck his hips and you match his rhythm with your own. You are soon moving like waves on the ocean as his cock plunges in and out of your very excited pussy. You can feel every muscle and bump on his tool hitting every open nerve of your pleasure sleeve. You know that you are building to another amazing sexual release - it's just a matter of when.

You feel him reach back behind you and pull on the cord binding your wrists - which you had again forgotten was there. Your arms are just the slightest bit stiff but you wrap them around his neck and suck even deeper from his mouth and lick his face, neck and ears.

His movements slow a bit and he pulls slowly out. Your disappointment and sadness is sudden and surprising. He guides you over to the side and you feel the edge of the sofa with the side of your leg and let him lay you down on your back. The vinyl of your suit squeaks against the leather couch. He spreads your legs out and pushes in again. You suddenly feel complete. Without him you are an empty shell only complete when he is filling you.

His weight presses you down into the couch as he starts to buck hard into your happy pussy. Your pleasure builds again and you are content to just feel this man pound away on you. This is the reason you have a body.

Even though you can't see his face you can feel his orgasm approaching as well as your own. His driving thrusts get harder and deeper and every one gives you more joy and fulfillment. When his release comes you feel powerful jets of hot fluid fill your womb which sparks your own orgasm, causing your pussy to clamp down on his pounding cock, which in turn causes even more pleasure for both of you.

You hold each other tight while your bodies still and relax. You feel his sweat mix with your own and roll off your bodies. You feel his hand on your face and he lifts the blindfold, which you had completely forgotten about. You open your dark green eyes and stare into the bright blue eyes of the man you love.

"Next time you'll wear the blindfold", you say softly.

"Yes, ma'am."

- fin -

12