Sightseeing with the Practice Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten, ooh maybe ten and a half, can I say that? Yes, ten and a half." I was rambling and I put my hand to my lips, I didn't want to burp. I couldn't believe how much I was loving these shots. Maybe it was just being with him, or being in my new jeans, or receiving all the compliments, or maybe I just loved mead.

"Ha, I wish you were one of the investors, you are easy to please. You love life so much." He then moved closer and kissed me. I wasn't ready for it. I had the little glass in my hand, I had to put it down, it was empty anyway. I slipped my hands around his neck as we moved closer to each other, my legs going between his. It was so romantic, I felt another film montage coming on. The kiss came to an end and I moved away from him slowly.

I was slightly dazed and I could taste the hibiscus on his lips. "Eleven." I felt like I said it sincerely, but I meant to be cute. He smiled even bigger and he kissed me again, this time my lips parted wider and his tongue entered me again. I put one hand on his chest and another around his neck, as he pulled me into him, tighter.

We made out at the bar, and I was wishing it was full, and the bartender was asking me questions, and I was in someone's way, and we were on the security camera for everyone to watch. And then I opened my eyes. We stopped and looked at each other at the same time. We laughed together.

"Eleven." We laughed.

***

It was another late night standing in front of my door. We started to kiss. But I wouldn't have him for long tonight. Even though I wanted to compare him to the fake plastic dick Luna ordered.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked nicely.

"I do, but I have to get up early tomorrow to drive to Philly. Why don't you come and sleep with me?"

I turned fifty shades of red. How would I sleep with him? I'd be praying my boobs and wig would stay on straight all night.

I kissed him on the nose. "No baby, I am definitely not ready to sleep with you." And I wasn't. "But how many step-mommy points would I create for Luna if I did this?" And I reached down and grabbed his manhood from outside his pants.

"Ha, Luna and her points. She has been married to my father for four years, I'm sure she could get a fleet of Lorry's with all the points she has gotten from me over the years." He laughed as we moved into the apartment.

"I will be quick," I promised as I slid his zipper down with my long nails. Today would have been the day to go natural with my nails. I had just a little trouble but soon his zipper was down and I was feeling him through his underwear. "Just something to help you sleep," I told him as his cock got hard immediately and grew, the head peering over his briefs. I slid my right and left hands around it as he kissed me. He had a big cock it was a two-handed job. He then started kissing my neck and then shoulder, pulling my top to the side and then kissing my bra strap. I was becoming distracted, I felt myself become excited in my very tight jeans. There was no way for expansion in this outfit. My bottom was rolling on its own.

He started breathing heavily and we stopped kissing, I wanted to watch him as he came. I played with him some more, feeling every inch of his cock, he was probably the same size as the one hidden in my room, maybe slightly bigger. I rolled him in my hands some more and he started to cum. He shot his sperm all over the front of my jeans and top. I didn't want to lean into him when we kissed again. I didn't want him walking into his step-mommies full of cum caused by his naughty quirky neighbor.

I smiled at him, I was still so excited myself. I grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped him off and snuck him back into his pants. I cleaned myself off best as I could. He couldn't take his eyes off of me, he would be dreaming about me all night.

"Okay, time to go to bed." I spun him around and pushed him out the door, it was late, for him.

I pulled down my jeans immediately and once again leaned against the closed door. I barely had time to rub myself when I came. Marc had given me so many orgasms in the last couple of days. I couldn't wait to repay him with my mouth. I swallowed the bit that I caught in my hand, then I went into my room to practice.

***

My mother called and said she would be home around two. That's fine since she knew I was dressing up, I now didn't care when she was coming home. She could help me with my corset. I was in the middle of practicing on my new toy suctioned on the headboard of my bed. I couldn't get too much into my mouth but I knew with a couple more sessions I would be a pro.

Today I was going to hang out with the Hammonds and I was all excited, I felt like a kid going to Great Adventure. They wanted to take me to their favorite restaurant, they took Marc there whenever he came to the states.

Luna came over to help me pick out an outfit. My mother opened the door. "Luna, hi come on in." I heard them while I was in my room.

"Oh, um... I'm sorry let me check something." I got a text from Luna.

'Does your mother know about Giselle?'

'yes' I typed with my long nails. It's crazy that I didn't tell her about what happened when Marc came for his first visit. I would now.

She walked into my room, put on music, and opened two La Croix cans. She was carrying her own outfit and she put it on the bed. I didn't move I just watched her in action.

"No white tonight missy, we are going out for Italian." She headed to my closet.

I laughed, "Okay, I'm so clumsy, I wear everything I eat."

"Here," She said pulling out one of my red dresses. "This will be perfect, I'm wearing green we will look like the Italian flag, let's make the GUYS wear white."

She laughed as she went through my closet of shoes. "Don't you have anything less than five inches?"

Luna came over so we could get ready together, she was going to let me do her makeup. When my mother walked in to investigate, we were halfway ready and she seemed glad that Luna was still here.

"I love living in a loud apartment, I can imagine we are all having so much fun." She told us, and we were. I never got dressed with anyone else before. First of all, you had help with your corset and zippers, and secondly, you had someone to make fun of without their makeup on.

Luna was standing behind me while I was finishing my face. "We better never let Marc see the before pictures of you, ha." She pulled my short hair.

"Oww."

"Get that wig on, but starting right now you are growing your own."

We took most of the afternoon to get ready. We were watching YouTube videos, and looking out the window, and making fun of my Mothers choice of DVR recordings, and then searching for pantyhose with no runs. Good luck. Soon we were both in front of my mirror admiring the two sexy women posing in front of it. "We are going to have to charge double tonight my dear," Luna said looking at our reflections, "'cause our legs are so worth it."

I had on a tiny red sleeveless dress with a turtleneck collar. I had my corset on extra tight since I had help, and with the breast forms, my body looked completely luscious. I had on nude pantyhose and five-inch patent leather red pumps. Luna fixed my hair and it was perfect, It was parted on the side and a little messy, I looked like I just got out of bed with a football team. I had on huge gold hoops and my little watch. We put on my Chanel perfume, grabbed our little bags, and headed to the living room to show off our look to my mother.

Luna was all in green. Short dress and matching heels, she always looked exquisite, I looked like her little sister who was trying too hard. Her hair was so full and surrounded her lovely face, which she let me paint. Our makeup looked nice. We both had red lips and red press-on nails, it was the first time Luna had ever worn them. Her own nails were a mess, all she did was chew at them.

"Have fun." My mother told us as we headed to Luna's apartment to show off to the men.

***

"We have been coming here for years," Philip said as we got out of an Uber in front of a nondescript restaurant in Saddlebrook, New Jersey.

The owner knew the three of them and we headed to a private room in the back. I met the married owners and chefs Francesco and Maria Ricci. Philip brought them a couple of bottles of liquor from his travels and they went and brought us glasses of Chardonnay from Lombardy, Italy, their hometown.

I was loving this, sitting in my little red dress and heels surrounded by friends about to eat. Eating and drinking are my favorite pastimes.

The owner Francesco asked them what they had been doing since they last stopped in, which was two weeks prior. I loved that they loved this place.

Then he directed a question at me. "And where does your family come from my dear?"

I thought for a couple of seconds, "Well I'm 75% Irish, and 25% Lithiwanian, but I'm 100% Italian."

"Ah... very, VERY good," Said Francesco "Haha, then now we drink." And we toasted our wine to Lombardy.

"Saluti!"

Maria came back to take our order after placing fresh bread and Mozzarella di Carrozza on the table. The smell of the table and restaurant was amazing. I asked to go last, and I watched each of them order, I watched Maria smile as she told them what specials she had.

She got to me. "I will have whatever you suggest," I told her, I hadn't looked at a menu in years.

"What do you like?"

I looked around sheepishly. "Um, I like everything."

The table laughed and Maria came over and hugged my shoulders, "You, are my favorite." She laughed.

For some reason, I felt I had to explain. "Um, can I tell you a quick story?"

Maria smiled as her husband walked over. "Yes of course."

I started, "When I was eight my parents took me out for a Sunday dinner. We lived in Brooklyn then and we went to a magical place called Sheepshead Bay." I sniffed remembering my father. "We had to walk about ten blocks after we parked."

"Well it is Brooklyn," Philip laughed. "Ten blocks is pretty good."

"... and it was a tiny little restaurant on a side street called Dambrosia. Every Sunday they made one dish, a special dish for the customers. My father of course wanted fish, my mother, always chicken. The waiter told us tonight's dinner was 'Steak pizzaiola.' They said sorry they were going to go somewhere else they had their hearts set on something different."

"Now I don't know why but I stood up and said to them, 'they are offering us something with steak, pizza, and ending in Italian, I'm gonna stay."

Everyone laughed.

"They brought it to us and the chef came out and put a portion on my plate. I tasted it, my eyes closed, it was amazing. Where had this been my entire short life? Ha. We started going there every other Sunday, and I ate whatever they gave me."

Luna asked. "Is it still there?"

"No, it closed years ago. I started working there when I was twelve, I took the B train. I painted, I mowed the lawn, I cleaned the bathroom, ha. And they fed me, I ate anything, even tripe. The Dambrosia's moved back to Italy when I was eighteen, I was out of a job." I started to tear up, I had never told that story before, it was my Mothers.

"Ahh," Luna said and held my hand.

"Excuse me," I told them and headed to the ladies' room. Standing in front of the mirror checking my mascara, I couldn't believe I could turn that into a sad story. When my mother told it everyone laughed. Luna came in to check on me and I apologized.

"For what." Her hands went on her hips. "I now am officially in love with you." She held me and kissed my cheek, I felt better when we went out to go to the men. They both stood up and had big smiles on their faces when we returned. Marc held my hand under the table. He was on my silky knee.

When Maria came back she placed pasta and potato croquettes on the table along with red wine, and then she put a plate of steak pizzaiola in front of me.

"It's the special." She said. "Enjoy."

I ate with tears in my eyes and made everyone try, of course, it was incredible. I hadn't had this dish in years, it's never on any menu. In my head, I was in Sheepshead Bay, anticipating the ten-block walk.

***

We stayed for hours. I don't know how many bottles of wine we had. We even had dessert, though I was so full, I could never eat much while wearing a corset. We kissed the owners goodbye, and Maria held me for so long I thought I was going to cry again.

She held my hands and told me, "Make sure you come back to mow our lawn, I will be waiting." We all laughed and headed outside.

"Don't underestimate me, I have access to a mower."

Marc grabbed my hand and kissed me. We walked off our meals. The town was quaint and quiet for a Sunday night.

Marc turned toward his father. "Can you take a picture of us to show Mom?" I was taken aback but I posed anyway. Luna was smiling, she was loving this.

Both Philip and Marc were anxious about tomorrow and their meeting with the last bunch of investors.

Marc told us, "A couple of more hours and our lives will be completely different. I hope." I hoped it didn't change too much I was having a wonderful time.

***

Marc walked me the thirty feet to get home from Luna's apartment, he was such a gentleman. I had one more day with him and I wanted to talk.

He started to kiss me in the hallway, but I had to tell him about me. It was fine at first, we were literally just fooling around, but I was falling for him. It wasn't, love yet, but I knew love couldn't be that far off in the future.

Once again Marc and I were standing in front of the door, 4A. I had never spent this much time here before. I was hoping one of the neighbors would come out and say hello to us, or the fire alarm would go off, or the elevator would empty with thirty people. 'Scuza' they would say and I would hang on to Marc and ignore them.

But nothing happened, we were alone. "Come in," I whispered in his ear. "We have to be quiet."

He smiled as we snuck into the apartment. We both took turns in the bathroom and then we sat on the couch. No coffee tonight, we were done for the night. I was done for two to three nights. Dinner was so wonderful.

Something happened inside me this weekend. I had so much confidence, so much enthusiasm for life. This weekend meeting Marc and the Hammonds was a life changer. I now wanted to try something I had only dreamed about. I would go to bed at night since I was a teenager with a man's image in my mind and we would make love. His manhood would enter first my mouth then my body. I was always disappointed when I woke up alone.

Tonight was going to be different. "Marc?" I said into his ear. I was on his lap, my red dress pushed up to my panties. His hands roaming my silky legs and my hair softly touching his rough face. My long nails started brushing his chest through his shirt. "I have to tell you something." I quickly looked into his eyes.

He smiled and repositioned, moving back slightly to look at me better.

"I had a fantastic time tonight." I was stalling. I took the strand of hair that had made its way to my lips. "I don't know if Luna has told you..." I couldn't look him in the eyes anymore, I looked at his lips. They were so inviting. "I'm... what you would call an um... transgirl, T-Girl."

"What?" He looked at me a little confused.

"I'm transgendered." I slowly looked up to his eyes. They weren't as inviting as his lips. "I didn't know when it would be a good time to tell you." He was quiet. "I felt it was time now."

"Uh.." He lightly helped me off his lap. "I just need to talk to Luna." He stood up leaving me on the couch alone. "Uh... I'm distracted thinking about that meeting, and it's getting late anyway, I will talk to you tomorrow. I promise."

He left, he didn't say goodnight.

***

Monday Morning: Marc and Philip were standing outside of The Honeymoon on Eighth Avenue.

Marc was pacing and trying to avoid the workers going off to lunch. "That couldn't have gone worse."

"Were they prepped about the restaurant, I feel like it was a sudden surprise," Philip asked.

"Of course, they had a prospectus, I called the two of them and their assistants up so many times in preparation, they were our eight-teen million dollar team. With them, we would have opened in a month. They didn't even try the drinks."

Philip walked back into the storefront. Marc followed. "Marc ya know what I think... we just need someone with a little more personality, a little more positivity, maybe we should have hired a couple of servers, we were probably the worst people to introduce the product to anybody anyway."

"Yeah, it's too bad."

Philip picked up the phone, "Let me call Luna, and tell her the bad news."

***

I had to get up and open the door to let her in. I was a mess. It was after twelve, I should have been at work but decided to take the week off. They weren't happy about it.

She closed the door. "You lost that fight." She laughed. "Your boobs still look nice though. Ha."

I got back into bed and put the covers over my head. "I guess you heard."

"I did, now let's do a shot, and then let's go out. I have appointments to get our nails done." She showed me the bottle she was holding, it was called Poitín, Irish Moonshine. "Come on one pick me up, make you feel better. Make you feel Irish again."

I didn't move. Luna pulled the covers off in one big whoosh. The big dong was next to me.

"At least you are getting some practice in, haha."

***

We were standing in front of Sashas Salon that was hidden inside one of the hotels in town, Poitín swirling around my tummy. Luna had a drink for every occasion, good or bad.

She made me get dressed up, too dressed up for Secaucus. I had on a short tight blue dress and black five-inch pumps. My hair and makeup were perfect like Lunas. We had spent the last 2 hours getting dressed and made up. She was wearing a dark black mini skirt and a tight yellow top, showing all types of cleavage. I was very jealous.

My mother couldn't believe it was us when we left.

We were soon sitting at one of the nail stations waiting for Sashas girls to work on us. I picked out white, Luna picked out a pale yellow. Our toes were done in minutes.

Luna was going to get extensions for her fingernails. "I'm worth it." She told me. "Why don't you get the same and then we'll get our eyebrows done."

I could just imagine explaining that to my employer and my mother, and Keira, who had been texting me non-stop since Friday.

"No, I better not." I sighed.

Luna looked at me. "Why not?" She shifted in her spot to face me better. "One man rejects you and you just give up? He was just your practice man. What would have happened if I gave up years ago? I'd be a bitter little boy with horrendous nails." She wiggled her fingers with short messy nails.

"What?" I was a little confused.

"You think you are the only homemade woman in this world? What am I saying... in this salon?" She said looking around.

"You? Really?"

"Yes really." She laughed. "I transitioned when I was fifteen. And I can feel you are ready to move on yourself. Even Manny and Birmy knew that. You just have to be who you are." She patted my hand and pointed to the extensions on the little table. "You just have to live the way you want. Your mother is already on board, I can tell."

"You knew at fifteen?" I asked

"I knew at eleven it just took me years to convince my parents." She laughed.

The girl started work on our extensions.

"When did you tell Philip?"

She looked at the ceiling in thought. "Mmm, It was our fourth date. I told him over a latte. A crowded little cafe in Soho." She shrugged. "He said. Really? And then he got me another latte."

"You are so lucky. Philip is wonderful."

"I was hoping Marc was as progressive as his father. But sometimes, Marc has inattentional blindness. He is focusing on the wrong thing. Plus he is kind of nervous about the restaurant. Philip too. We can all move on after today."