Sightseeing with the Practice Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I walked out with long beautiful white nails to match my toes. My eyebrows were filled in and trimmed, I looked like a supermodel. Luna and I also got lash extensions, Philip has been begging her for years. Oh and I also got my ears pierced. Little gold balls, shining when I moved my hair a certain way. The biggest change... No more wig, they gave me extensions. Long strawberry blonde extensions. It will never be as nice as Luna's but it was pretty sexy and I wasn't feeling sorry for myself anymore.

Sasha blew out my hair and it was full and wonderful and curled to the top of my boobs. I pulled out my compact I had to look at my makeup one more time. I had perfect eye shadow and cheeks, the artists inside the salon were amazing, even better than me, and quicker. I smiled at myself with my plump dark red lips, I have never looked as feminine as I did right now.

"Is it time," Luna looked at me, "To say goodbye to that little girlfriend of yours? How old is she anyway, fourteen?"

"Fourteen? She's twenty-four, she is older than me."

Just then a black town car pulled up in front of the Hotel. The man stuck his head out, "Car for Luna and Giselle." That was weird and unexpected.

We got into the back. "Where are we going?" I asked her while admiring my nails. They were longer than I had ever had before and I was suddenly afraid I wasn't going to be able to handle them.

She grabbed my hand. "We are on a mission. Get ready to show off these luscious nails."

***

We drove six point three miles. Luna prepped me the whole way.

We ended up on Eighth Avenue, we pulled up right behind a huge SUV. Three men and a woman walked out of it and into the storefront, we followed.

We stood behind them as Philip and Marc thanked them for coming back to The Honeymoon.

They talked a bit and then Marc motioned behind them. "I would like you all to meet Luna and Giselle." The four of them turned around and each came over to introduced themselves, they seemed very professional and very nice.

The one older man looked up toward Philip and Marc. "We only have a couple of minutes, sorry gentlemen."

Luna spoke, "That's okay let us move to the bar."

The four of them sat down. I asked Marc to turn on the lights and some music. Click, the place was once again magical. I smiled at the four investors as I looked around, feeling the energy of the place take me over.

The guys stood back as I went behind and got everything ready, I remembered where everything was. I smiled at them, they were watching my long white nails.

I started to tell them the story. "So... Mead is an ancient drink from the middle ages." I showed them the bottles while Luna set up the little glasses. "Mead was very popular in Wales in the sixth century. That's where Philip and Marc's family is originally from. It's part of the UK, of course." I smiled toward them, Marc shook his head. "Mead was used to toast at wedding receptions. It was a romantic magical drink. The bride and groom would lead the toast with the guests." I gave each of them a shot of the original mead. "This is the type they toasted with, a clear liquid distilled from honey." Luna and I lifted our glasses and proposed everyone take a drink.

Once again it ran down my throat, I loved it, it was perfect.

"Mmm." I closed my eyes and shook my long hair. "Feel it go down." I pointed at my neck and then drew a line down through the middle of my breasts and stopped at my belly hidden by my tight blue dress. I opened my eyes. Everyone was focused on me. I giggled.

"After the wedding, the bride and groom were given a month's worth of mead, so they could toast every night for the entire month." I poured the next one and held it up. "This one is hazy, it has flaked oats in it. This one was not made by the Welsh in the sixth century." I smiled, with another giggle and we all took a sip. I drank the whole thing, once again my eyes closed feeling the warmth consume my whole body.

"Mmm, it is great living in a world where simple things like this exist." I opened my eyes, I didn't know where that came from, but I was enjoying myself. The four of them smiled at me.

I got the next bottle ready. I glanced up at Philip, he had a very big grin on his face. He was urging me to continue.

One of the investors asked me, "Why is it red? It looks so exotic."

I shook my head as I poured. "This one is infused with hibiscus, also slightly raspberry. It's very spicy." I lifted the glass and looked at it in the light. I spun the little glass around, the others did the same.

The female investor said. "It's so beautiful. It matches your lips." Luna and I smiled at each other.

"Now, the bride and groom would be given a month's worth of mead, a month to the Welsh, the Vikings, and the world was considered one whole rotation or cycle of the moon." I held up the little red drink. "Honey. Moon. Honeymoon Mead and then pointed to the sign. Lloniannau." I said in really bad Welsh, it sounded better on the Food Network. "Cheers." We all drank including Philip and Marc.

"Mmm, this one is definitely my favorite," I told them. It reminded me of Marc's lips. The four of them were shaking their heads, they seemed to be agreeing with me. I closed my eyes again and rubbed between my breast. "I can't feel it right here." My white nails dancing on my chest.

One of the men stood up and pointed at the washers and dryers. "They are all working?"

"Yes," Marc told them. "You can have your drinks while you wait for your wash."

The man shook his head, "Very good, I will call you from the car. We better go." We all drank one more of the little glasses, and then the investor held my hand. "Thank you, I hope you will be here to teach the rest of the customers about mead. You are my favorite part of the Honeymoon." Everyone laughed and agreed as they headed outside to their car and further on to the airport.

A couple of minutes later Marc's phone rang. "Yes, Mmm mmm, of course. Have a great trip." He hung up and walked over to the three of us. "He's in, they are all in." We drank the last of the little glasses. "Let's go out and celebrate."

"Wait!" Luna yelled, "We were promised something first."

Marc and Philip laughed as Philip moved to the other side of the bar. He went to two of the washing machines, pressed a couple of buttons and they went on. "Okay, come on, you got a spin cycle."

Luna walked over and hopped on the machine. I watched her like she was a little crazy. She sat with her legs dangling, her heels now falling on the floor.

"Giselle, come on up, it's good practice."

"More practice? Am I such a novice?" I asked.

"You are." She told me. "Now get up."

Philip helped me on top of the machine. I sat like Luna, she put her arms next to her with her hands on the top of the washer and closed her eyes. "Now this is more like it. And it's nice and warm." Her whole body shook as she rode the machine. A big smile on her face. "Marc will you help Giselle!" She called over the din of the spin cycles. She watched him move toward me.

"Ah, you look incredible." He told me and then surprisingly he started fondling my boobs. I was wondering if he was trying to feel if they were real.

Philip did the same for Luna. It was totally working for us.

When Marc leaned over and started kissing my neck and breasts I felt something inside me build up. I was getting so excited, the vibration was working its way through my mead-soaked body and I forgot where I was.

"Oh no..." I moaned as I started to orgasm. Luna was bouncing on top of the machine while Philip ran his hands on her legs. She screamed and I knew she had an orgasm too. I had to practice being as loud as she was.

Just then a man and a woman walked into the bar. "Oh I'm sorry," The man said. "I thought you were open. We heard a lot of excitement."

I called while still on the machine. "No we are, come sit at the bar." I hopped off and met them there. The others were still stationed by the washers. "Tourists?" I asked.

"No, we're from Jersey." They were tourists, I smiled and poured them the best drinks of their lives.

***

The car came for Marc to take him to the airport, then home to London. We put his bags in the car and he said goodbye to each of us in turn. I was going to miss him. he was partly responsible for the woman standing in front of him. We kissed goodbye.

"God, you look so great. Will you come with me to the airport?" He asked. "I feel I have to talk to you, at least to say thank you."

I was quiet. I was ready to move on. I was ready to meet a different man with inviting lips AND eyes.

"Okay."

Luna and Philip looked happy that we jumped in the car together. "Come over later." She yelled as the black door closed and we took off.

He told me he just wasn't prepared for my announcement and begged forgiveness. He then offered me a job to run the Honeymoon with Luna. "The investors said, if you weren't part of the deal, they weren't giving us the money. But I told them it would be your decision, I know you have a busy life."

Really, I thought, I could do that. I would love to work with Luna. "Was Luna always going to run the restaurant?"

"No, but she will if she is with you. You two are so alike. Philip is asking her right now I bet."

I got a text from Luna. 'Well are we in or out'

I texted back 'All in'

A scroll of emojis entered the face of my phone. Marc and I laughed.

"You're in!" He smiled he was pretty happy. I was hoping he would make me happier.

"Can I.." I whispered in his ear. I bit my lip waiting for his response.

"What about?" He gestured toward the driver.

"I'll take care of that." I moved closer to the front seat. An older man was driving us, he seemed pretty content there was no traffic. He glanced at me in the mirror with a smile on his face. "Um, excuse me..." I saw the name on his tag hanging on the dashboard. "Giovanni? I need to take care of my international boyfriend, is that okay?"

He laughed and he shook his head. I'm sure that was the first time someone asked that question. "Of course. I will put up the music." He was listening to opera, I hoped it was from a ballet.

I pulled down Marc's zipper with no trouble at all, long nails and all, and then pulled down his pants as we entered the tunnel. I wanted full access to his manhood. First I checked to make sure he didn't have a suction cup under his balls, he came with no directions. Then I got on my knees in front of him. There was plenty of room on the floor.

I licked the head of his cock to get ready for the taste, it was wonderful. I kissed down the length of it. I put my mouth on each side of it, he was bigger than the cock hiding in my closet. When I put my lips on the head of his manhood, I looked up at him. Slowly pushing him through my tight lips moving to the back of my throat. I pulled up and then pushed down. He started playing with my hair. No more wig to worry about, I wanted him to pull it and told him. I saw him glance at the driver's mirror. He smiled as I sucked on his cock and he pulled and played with my blonde hair.

I wonder if he realized it was new?

I looked out the window to gauge how long I had. We were passing signs for Newark I didn't have much time. I sucked him a little harder, his cock tasted incredible in my mouth, I was already planning on doing this to someone else soon in my future. His hands went to the side of my head, lightly steering me onto his cock. I felt my own orgasm start to build. My one hand on his leg and the other on my 'clit' hiding in my panties behind my blue dress. I pushed down on it, I was cumming like I imagined a woman would cum. I rubbed myself with my middle finger as I started to get wet. Creaming my panties.

I took his hard cock with my female hands and started to jerk him off. I put my lips close to him, I wanted him to come on me. I wanted him watching me. I started pumping while the driver was slowing down off the Turnpike. My long nails were turning me on again, watching them move down his excited manhood. My mouth was wide open just waiting for my creamy reward. I then felt him tense and a loud English moan made its way out of his mouth.

"Ah Giselle, you make me feel so good..." He was coming I took him all in my mouth. I licked and sucked him. I pulled off of him with a loud plop and stuck my tongue out at him. I was full of his jism it was dripping from my mouth. He smiled as I showed him then swallowed. I licked the rest from his now deflating hard-on. One last kiss and I tucked him back into his pants. I would miss it. I wondered how many step-mommy points would be added to Luna's imaginary account. She introduced us after all.

A departing flights sign passed by, I timed it perfectly.

***

The driver pulled over, it was crowded, there were so many cars, more than I would imagine for a Monday afternoon. We were now standing by the doors. He held his bag in one hand and grabbed me with the other.

"We will talk, I'm going to miss you."

I just smiled, I wanted him to miss me, I wanted him to kiss me. He dropped his bag and pulled me into him. I felt his tongue in my mouth. The last time I would taste him for a while. My arms went around his neck and I stood on my toes and held onto him.

I knew we wouldn't last, Luna was right he was just my 'Practice Man' there were plenty more men I had to try until I discovered the one I could love. I didn't care.

I was very happy, people were pushing into us, asking us to move, hitting us with their bags, I'm sure I was on at least six security cameras.

He said goodbye. I watched him make his way into the terminal, I waited until I couldn't see him anymore. I took a deep breath, I had to start my new life, Giovanni was now waiting to take me to it.

I got in the car, I haven't been alone all weekend. I closed my eyes and listened to the Italian opera. I was going to sleep and try not to miss Marc.

I heard the planes taking off. Goodbye Practice Man.

The End