Sigma Lambda Tau: Boss Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery abruptly realized that she'd faltered in her caresses. She leapt back in, her fingers moving just a bit too quickly for the rhythm she'd been trying to find. She could feel Hannah's fingers moving in time with her tongue, rising and falling as she breathed and threatening to bowl her over. She mentally kicked herself for letting Hannah inch ahead, and struggled to find the right strokes once again.

"You aren't going to give me a hickey, are you?" Avery gasped, trying to make her tone light.

"I'm going to give you whatever you need," Hannah whispered into Avery's ear.

"I don't need a hickey," Avery panted. "I have a dress picked out for tomorrow and it'd show."

Hannah chuckled. "You have a plan for everything, don't you?" she asked, making a slow circle around Avery's clit. "But I think you'd like having someone else make plans for you."

Hannah adjusted her hips, pushing a bit closer to Avery. Before she knew what was happening, Avery was rolling onto her back, and Hannah was draping her ankle across Avery's.

As she watched Avery's face, Hannah could see the precise moment when Avery realized that she might lose the contest. Avery tried to sit up and push Hannah off of her, but Hannah wouldn't stop kissing her neck just below her ear, and her muscles wouldn't listen.

"Wait," Avery said. "You can't just hold me down."

"I'm supposed to get you off," Hannah said. "If you get off to it, then why shouldn't I?"

Hannah moved her fingers down, the pads of her fingers pressed against Avery's pussy, and began moving her hand in a slow oval. She leaned in close, listening to Avery's gasps and whimpers. She could feel Avery struggling just a bit, and it gave her a rush of excitement. She pushed her hips against Avery's leg, letting herself take just a bit of pleasure, too.

"No," Avery moaned. "I'm not the sort of girl who gets off on that, thank you."

"Sweetie," Hannah smiled. "You can't lie to me about what gets you hot while I've got my fingers here."

Avery couldn't reply. She was trying not to moan, and trying to muster the strength to push herself up, and trying to find a witty comeback to regain her genteel calm; the efforts were tripping over each other.

"This isn't fair, though," she managed after a moment.

"Your life hasn't been fair," Hannah replied. "All this time, you've been working so hard at being in control, and nobody knew you secretly wanted someone to take control of you."

"No," she moaned, but even Avery didn't think it sounded all that convincing, and Hannah just smiled.

Avery could feel what control she had sliding away. Hannah's hands were still moving slowly, caressing her lips and gently circling her clit. The boys she'd been with had always been eager to dive inside, with their fingers or their cocks, and the few times she'd been with a girl they'd been too drunk to be this precise, this patient. Hannah's kisses and her soft voice had her transfixed, powerless against the pleasure she could feel rising up within her.

Avery squirmed, giving herself enough room to look over at the chairs. The masked boy was watching eagerly, his cock erect; Maya, who had encouraged Avery to run for president last year, was unabashedly fingering herself as she took in the action on the bed.

"Stop," Avery moaned, looking over at Maya. "You have to...to make her listen..."

"That's not how this works, honey," Maya said.

"Shh," Hannah said. "Look at me."

In spite of herself, Avery turned to look up at Hannah. Avery expected to see a smirk, an expression of triumph as Hannah pushed her closer to a climax, but Hannah's expression was a soft smile, her eyes fixed on Avery's.

"You need this," Hannah said. "I'm sorry I thought you were an ice queen, when really you just needed someone to fuck you right."

Avery reached down to Hannah's wrist, and found that she could hardly budge it; Hannah was stronger than she'd thought.

"Please," Avery gasped. "I can't...if I go any further he'll fuck me!"

"He will," Hannah agreed. "And I'll make sure he treats you right." She stared over at the masked boy, daring him to contradict her. He held up a solemn hand, as if swearing that he would never be so crass as to mistreat a woman.

Avery gritted her teeth. Hannah's hand had found the rhythm that drove her higher, and it was holding relentlessly to that pattern. There was none of the impatience of the boys she'd been with, unable to keep the motion up for long enough to push her over the edge. There was only Hannah's firm hand against her lips, her wetness making them glide back and forth, taking as much time as they needed.

She realized that she'd kept her hand on Hannah's wrist, even though she was no longer trying to push Hannah away. She raised her other hand to push against Hannah's chest, and Hannah took her hand, linking their fingers together and then pushing her hand against the pillow. Avery looked up helplessly at the tableau: Hannah draped over her leg, one hand moving determinedly between her legs and the other pinned down, smiling down as she pushed Avery towards her peak.

"Wait," Avery moaned, and tried to shift. Hannah held her tightly, keeping her in place, refusing to let up. The feeling of helplessness, of being under Hannah's control, felt deliriously sweet, and her pleasure rose up with it. Her practical mind recognized the danger, and she struggled more and more frantically, twisting as much as her muscles would let her. But Hannah wouldn't budge, and every twist of her arm and fruitless kick against the bed made her feel Hannah's domination even more clearly. Fighting against the risk only brought it to her more swiftly, her body submitting to Hannah by inches until it was all hers.

Avery fell into Hannah's eyes as she came apart. Hannah was her rock, her protector, the relentless presence who gave her everything she needed, and she was helpless in her hands. Avery cried out Hannah's name, her back arching up as far as it could, pressing her body against Hannah's. The pleasure burst out, the waves breaking against Hannah and rushing back to Avery like echoes in a canyon. Avery pushed her hips against Hannah's hand, all thoughts of escape and triumph forgotten, knowing only a desperate desire for everything Hannah would give.

Hannah's eyes were warm and blue, a tropical ocean that enveloped Avery, the waves lifting her up and carrying her towards the distant shore. The pleasure was more than she could process; she could hear herself crying Hannah's name, and feel her pussy contracting against Hannah's strong fingers, and see Hannah's smile widening as she watched, but it was impossible to separate the sensations. Each feeling of pleasure, each exquisite sound and glimpse of Hannah's smile before she had to shut her eyes, was a drop in the ocean.

After an eternity, Avery slumped back, trying to catch her breath as the pleasure receded. She'd never had another person take control of her like that, never imagined it was what she needed. She panted, her thoughts slowly falling back to earth like leaves caught in the wind.

"Wow," Maya said.

Avery's thoughts assembled themselves. She'd been the first to cum. She'd lost.

"Wait," she mumbled.

"Shh," Hannah said. "It's alright."

"It looks like we have a winner," Maya said, looking at Hannah. "So, boss bitch, you call the shots from here."

Hannah's warm smile hadn't shifted, and she brushed a bit of Avery's curly hair away from her face.

"Avery needs some more attention," Hannah said. "Bring the Forfeit over here."

Avery tried desperately to muster her thoughts. She had imagined the evening as a triumph, in which she'd become president, and rub Hannah's nose in her victory, and possibly even see Hannah get knocked up. Now she was helpless in Hannah's hands, and thinking of Hannah rubbing her nose in things made her heart flutter, and every one of her plans was about to be derailed.

"Stop," Avery panted as the boy stepped over to the edge of the bed. He was as tall as she was, lean and wiry and clearly eager for her. "I can't..."

"Sure you can," Maya said. "I mean, you can run, but then we'd have to blackball you from the sorority. And that would be such a shame."

Avery looked at the boy's cock, trying to imagine which version of being blackballed would be more of a scandal. Her mother would be horrified either way. There had to be another solution, she thought.

Hannah squeezed Avery's hand, and Avery looked up at her.

"This is what you need," Hannah said. "You need to show me that you know I'm the boss bitch, and you'll do what I want."

Avery gave her a pleading look, and Hannah squeezed her hand. "I promise he won't hurt you," she said. "Now get on your hands and knees."

Avery hesitated for a moment, her apprehension warring with her need to follow the rules and her pussy's insistence that it could go for another round. Hannah moved back, giving her space. She looked from Hannah to the boy and back.

"I'll keep an eye on him," Hannah said. She reached out and shifted Avery, and Avery rolled over to get up onto her hands and knees. She moved to glance back, to see what was happening behind her, and Hannah put a hand on her cheek to stop her.

Hannah gave Avery a quick kiss, then turned to face the boy.

"Firm but gentle," Hannah said. "Think you can give her another climax?"

He nodded, as if accepting a solemn responsibility.

"You can't talk, but you can moan," Maya volunteered, panting a bit as she stroked herself. "Please, be as loud as you need to."

The boy gave her a thumbs-up.

Hannah lay down close to Avery, and Avery gasped as she felt the bed shift. Hannah leaned in and kissed her gently.

"You're such a good girl," Hannah said. "You make everyone so happy."

Hannah ran her hand along Avery's cheek. "You made me happy by letting me be boss bitch, and you got a climax."

Avery felt the bed shift behind her, then felt the boy's legs between hers. He set one hand on her hip, keeping her in place, and she made an apprehensive little moan.

"You're going to make the boy happy, too," Hannah said.

"No," Avery moaned helplessly.

"You are," Hannah said. "He's gonna be happy to feel your pussy all around him. Happy to fuck a beautiful girl like you."

The boy moved his other hand down, running exploratory fingers along Avery's lips and venturing inside, her wetness making his passage almost effortless. She moaned as she felt him touch her, pleasure having broken down too many barriers to be slowed now.

The boy slid his fingers out, then gripped his cock and gently guided it to Avery's cunt. He ran his head along her lips, then slowly began to press inside. He and Avery harmonized, his groans of pleasure punctuating her long whimpering moan.

His grip on her hip tightened as he sank to the hilt inside her, and he caressed her spine delicately as he adjusted to the sensation. He glanced over at Hannah, and cocked his head to the side as if verifying that he wasn't doing anything wrong. Hannah smiled, her joy at the power she held mixing with Avery's delirious pleasure and drawing her upwards. She gave the boy a languid thumbs-up and leaned back against the bed, her left hand reaching down and seeking out the pleasure she'd had to defer.

The boy began to move back and forth, seeking out the motions that made Avery whimper and moan. He started slow, but Avery's orgasm and his need to observe without touching anything had left both of them desperate for more. Before long he was thrusting deeply into her, both hands on her hips. He panted softly. The room filled with soft moans, and the sound of Avery's pussy taking his cock, and the softer sounds of Maya and Hannah's fingers.

"Do you hear how happy you're making us?" Hannah asked. Avery looked over, her eyes unfocused, her brow furrowed with concern even as she gasped with the boy's thrusts. Hannah placed her hand over Avery's and continued.

"Your pleasure is so pretty," Hannah said. "We're all so lucky to bring it out in you."

Hannah pushed up a bit and kissed Avery's forehead, right where she could see Avery's worry.

"I'm not safe," Avery moaned. "He's gonna get me pregnant."

"He will," Hannah agreed, and Avery groaned at the confirmation. "And it's gonna be so good for everyone."

The boy's pace was slowly picking up, and he panted with the effort of driving Avery higher without falling apart too quickly. Hannah looked him over, gauging his state as best she could without seeing his face, and decided that he could handle some teasing.

"It's gonna be so good for the boy," Hannah said. "You're so pretty, and it'll feel wonderful for him to hold your hips tight and fill you with his seed."

The boy let out a ragged breath. Hannah glanced up at him, wondering if she'd misjudged how close he was, and Avery squeaked, but he kept up his rhythm and flashed Hannah an ok sign.

"It'll be nice for miss Maya, too," Hannah went on. "She started her time as boss bitch by watching a pretty girl get knocked up, and she'd love to finish it the same way."

"Fuck," Maya muttered, as her fingers raced along her lips. Hannah smiled, glad she was getting what she needed. Hannah's earlier efforts at putting off her own pleasure had left her slow to start. She suspected she wouldn'd finish until Avery and the boy were done, but she found that she wasn't in a hurry. Still, that didn't mean that she wasn't going to push things along.

"I want to see it, too," Hannah said. "I'm glad I got you off, but I think you need more. And I want to see you get it."

Avery moaned, her arm shaking, and Hannah put a hand on her shoulder to help keep her up. Avery looked over, her fear struggling to stay afloat in an ocean of pleasure, and Hannah smiled. Avery couldn't tell if she was trying to reassure her or just remind her who was calling the shots now, but the possibilities overlapped.

"I think you need to cum again," Hannah said. "Because you're a horny little slut."

Avery tried to answer, to string a coherent word or two together, but only succeeded in making a long, pleasured groan. This wasn't supposed to be happening, and she could feel all of her plans evaporating. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying this, and the knowledge only made the pleasure sweeter.

Hannah leaned closer. "Is the boy going to get you there, or do you need a hand?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but slid her left hand down Avery's belly. Avery began to object, but halfway through her second "no" Hannah reached her cunt with one gentle finger, and she very nearly fell forward into the bed.

"Oh, is that good?" Hannah said. Avery looked over at her; she was smirking, now, but it didn't feel hurtful.

"You've already made me cum once," Avery whimpered.

"But think," Hannah said, "if I make you cum again, maybe it'll set the boy off."

Hannah glanced up at the boy, who shook his head as if to say, 'I know I'm anonymously knocking this girl up but you're devious'. His pace was creeping up; Hannah could feel the impact of his hips, and feel his balls brushing against her fingers as she teased Avery. She could see his lean muscles as he moved, and see the sweat on his dark skin. Under different and more protected circumstances she would have enjoyed being the one in front of him.

"Fuck," Maya whispered. "Oh, fuck!" Hannah could see her stiffen in the chair, her legs pushing against the floor and her eyes scrunched shut as she came. Avery hardly seemed to notice; the pleasure she felt and the knowledge of what was coming demanded all of her attention. Her face was a battleground between her shameful pleasure at doing what Hannah said and her awareness of how vulnerable she was.

"Just think of how that will feel," Hannah said. "Your body letting go, and your pussy squeezing him until he can't hold back."

The boy groaned, and Avery gasped once of fear before her gasps of pleasure returned. Hannah was pushing him closer to the edge, too, but she'd enjoy his climax as much as she'd enjoy Avery's.

"And then you'll feel his cock twitch inside you as he fills you up," Hannah said.

A part of Avery's mind was screaming that this was ridiculous, that getting kicked out of the sorority would be far less of a derailment than getting pregnant. But another part, a part she couldn't quite put a finger on, wanted her to do whatever Hannah said - maybe because she was the boss bitch, or maybe just because it felt so good to let her call the shots. A third part of her cared nothing for consequences and only wanted the primal pleasure to continue, and Avery didn't need to put her finger on it because Hannah already was.

Hannah took a moment to watch. Avery was moaning helplessly with each thrust, her mouth hanging open and her delicate arms struggling to keep her up. Southern women weren't supposed to sweat, only glow, but she was certainly glowing all over her neck and chest. Her beautiful breasts were swinging back and forth. Her hips rocked, caught between the boy's eager thrusting and his stabilizing hands. His motions were growing desperate, and Hannah knew he wouldn't be much longer. Hannah couldn't see his expression, but he was watching Avery's head, looking for tiny glimpses of her face as she moaned and tossed her golden hair.

"Cum for me," Hannah whispered.

Avery didn't obey right away, and Hannah hadn't expected her to. But every bit of her expression intensified. Her shame at her desperate circumstances made a final stand against her hopeless desire.

"No," she moaned.

"Oh, yes," Hannah replied.

Avery shook her head, her eyes going wide. "No! I can't..."

Her words dissolved beneath her as her second climax began. She wailed in surrender, too fucked to care if anyone outside the room heard her. The pleasure flowed through her, her body reveling in it. She drove her hips back to meet the boy's oncoming cock with each firework of pleasure that burst inside her, wincing in shame each time but unable to stop herself. Her cunt grasped his cock desperately, every wave of her pleasure urging him on.

"Oh yes!" he moaned. Hannah knew he wasn't supposed to speak, but she decided to let it slide. He thrust frantically into Avery, and she grabbed Hannah's arm to keep from falling over. She looked desperately into Hannah's eyes, and Hannah leaned over and kissed her.

The boy roared in pleasure as the sensation of Avery's pussy squeezing his cock overwhelmed his control. He thrust deep, pushing Avery forward as he claimed her, his seed spraying into her fertile cunt. Amid the physical pleasure, the knowledge that Avery was unprotected and he was likely knocking her up drove him even higher. He could hear her moaning helplessly even through Hannah's kiss, and it only spurred him to fill her with every bit of his cum.

Hannah was over the moon. She could feel Avery's moans and protests against her lips, and the final contractions of Avery's pussy, and the rhythmic twitches of the boy's cock as he seeded Avery. She slid her hand down, caressing his balls and the base of his cock, wanting to be as close as she could to the moment when Avery got pregnant.

The boy slumped forward, just as Avery collapsed down onto the bed. Hannah reached out and caught his shoulder, stopping him from hurting himself or Avery. He found her arm and squeezed, as if to say thank you; then squeezed again, as if to say no, really, thank you. She curled up against them both, sharing their warmth, feeling every gasp and twitch as they both fell to earth.

Hannah couldn't say quite how long they lay there before Maya spoke. "Well, that was lovely, but the boy does need to be on his way."

The boy reached out and squeezed Hannah's arm one last time, then pulled out and stood up. Avery moaned at the sensation, then tried to prop herself up.

"Wait," she said. "What if he knocked me up?"