Sigma Lambda Tau: Boss Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did," Maya said, handing the boy a bathrobe and leading him to the door. "Best of luck. Hannah, you'll be a great boss bitch."

"No, wait..." Avery managed before they stepped out the door. Hannah put a hand on her shoulder, gentle but firm, keeping her from moving as they listened to the footsteps disappear down the hall.

"What am I going to do?" Avery sighed.

"You'll figure it out," Hannah said. "Sometimes it's good for you to make things up without a plan."

"Easy for you to say," Avery said. She tried to laugh, but it got choked up halfway.

Hannah wrapped her arms around Avery, savoring the softness of her skin as she pulled herself close. "Well, I'm your boss bitch, so it's my job to give you the help you need. Even if you don't think you need it at first."

There was a pause.

"I think I need you to keep holding me," Avery said softly.

Hannah smiled. "Of course."

--

In one of the first-floor bedrooms, a newly minted Sigma sister named Ashley was sleeping, nestled between the two boys she'd simultaneously jacked off for her initiation. The boy behind her reached out in his sleep to grasp her hip, and grabbed the other boy's hip by mistake, and didn't notice.

Two bedrooms over, a very drunk girl was murmuring in her sleep, a word drifting just beyond her consciousness. Her challenge had been to ride a boy bareback until he was about to explode, and then say a code word before she was allowed to climb off of him. The word had been 'humuhumunukunukuāpuaʻa,' and she'd been too drunk to pronounce it. It would come back to her at breakfast the next morning, but the boy's sperm would have found her egg by then.

There were still a few Sigmas awake, in various states of sobriety and post-coital cheerfulness. A cluster of seniors sat in the second-floor lounge, idly wondering if their new boss bitch would make the rounds that night.

But in the second-floor guest bedroom, the new boss bitch lay sleeping, her arms wrapped around a girl who had been her rival only a few hours ago. Hannah held Avery close, her nose buried in Avery's hair, the lavender scent drifting into her dreams. Every once in a while Avery would stir, her worries rising up against her contented surrender, and Hannah would pull her closer until it passed.

In the morning they'd turn to face all of the consequences. Hannah would begin her crash course in leading the entire sorority, and Avery would buy some prenatal vitamins and try to figure out how to tell her mother. But Hannah knew, even as she dreamed of Avery's dimpled smile and helpless moans of pleasure, that she'd have Avery's back in the morning, just like she had every other Sigma's back.

Being the boss bitch might turn out to be a tough job, but it had its benefits, and nobody was cut out for it like she was. In her sleep, she slid her hand up to cup Avery's breast, and smiled.

--

I want to thank SylviDoll for her editorial input.